Settings

Under Connect to Bank there are 2 url entries for one of my banks.  Please
can you advise where I can edit this.

Thank you.
Regards.

0
NoReply9659 (237)
3/11/2006 7:02:20 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

incoming mail settings
Every time I shut down my laptop and reboot, my email settings for the incoming mail change to localhost and move my settings to user name in the account settings...any ideas. Errol Firewalls cause this... -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Errol Faulkes" <tascan@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:0d9701c36911$08377ac0$a001280a@phx.gbl... Every time I shut down my laptop and reboot, my email settings for the incoming mail change to localhost and move my settings to user name in the account settings...any ideas. Errol ...

Setting subform to add mode while main form is in edit mode
Is it possible to have the subform on a main form open in add mode while the main form is in edit mode? I have a main form that shows the first and last name of my drivers while the subform is for entering a date and number of hours on duty for that date. The subform is beginning to have a large number of entries and I have to scroll down to the last entry to begin entering data. Thanks for your help Justin Yes, just set the subform's Data entry property to Yes. This sort of thing you can just try for yourself by changing the setting to the one you want. Then test the for...

Help with setting a "not found" statement
Hi. I have a form that looks for a asset on a s/sheet list. What I need is a statement that checks to see if the asset is on the list and if not, creates a message box. Heres the code currently: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim myasset As Variant Dim Assettag As Variant Assettag = UserForm1.TextBox1.Value If UserForm1.TextBox1.Value > 0 Then 'Serial # Set myasset = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Full listing").Columns("a").Find(What:=Assettag, LookAt:=xlWhole) UserForm1.TextBox2.Value = myasset.Offset(0, 1).Value 'Product desc Set my...

Set value of a field based on a value in a subform
Hello - I have a form to add a new record to a record set. I would like to create an AfterUpdate procedure that will set the value of one of the fields in the main form to the value of the related field in the sub form. The forms are linked by the BrdSN field. I have: Private Sub BrdSN_AfterUpdate() ' set the value of the BGA# field in the main form ' to the value in the BGA# field in the sub form Me![BGA#] = Me![MySubForm].Form![BGA#] End Sub but nothing is updating. Thanks for your help! sandy In which form's module is this co...

Performance Options Advanced settings
On a Windows Server 2003 runing Exchange 2003 what is the correct setting in the System Properties, Advanced, Performance, Settings, Performance Options, Advanced, there are two different catagories of settings; Processor scheduling and Memory usage. Mine are both set to "Programs" and I would think that they should be on "Background services" and "System cache". What are the correct settings? On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 07:46:02 -0700, Tyler W. Stowe <Tyler W. Stowe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >On a Windows Server 2003 runing Exchange 2003 what...

Setting up a random list from long list of names ?
I need to be able to choose 20 names at random from an existing database of over 1000 names one way is put an index 1 to 1000 in the previous column to the names column . and then in some other column choose 20 random numbers between 1 and 1000 and choose the name correponding to these random numbers by using vlookup function. yorkshire exile <yorkshire exile@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:892A6F97-A323-447B-A79A-CA1ECD595D2D@microsoft.com... > I need to be able to choose 20 names at random from an existing database of > over 1000 names Get my function...

How to Set Static Text value?
I use MFC VC++ 4.2. I have a main window and a few child windows. If I click a button on the main window, I must set the text of Static Text on the child windows. I have tried to cast it to CWnd but it still don't work. ( ( CWnd* ) GetDlgItem( IDC_STATIC ) )->SetWindowText( "Insert Data" ); How to solve this? Thank you. You need to give the static control another ID (other than IDC_STATIC which equates to -1) and then you will be able to set it. At that point you could also assign a control and/or data variable to the control like you would any other control. The ...

OWA working with High IE security settings?
Is there any way to get OWA working using IE with security settings set to high? I have found that there are 3 or 4 settings (depending on IE version) which must be enabled for OWA to load messages correctly. Is there a workaround for this? Running Ex2003. Cheers, Zsombor Pls try this! Open IE(WinXP XP2 Version) Properties\Privacy>Setting\Address of web site to allow:add your owa FQDN -- Jammyù�ٴ� "Zsombor" <Zsombor@discussions.microsoft.com> ���g��l��s�D :5E265A50-C60A-4C0D-BD71-F5A7E1214E2B@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to get OWA working using IE wi...

Screen.ActiveControl - error 91
Hi I am trying to run the following code & am getting the error message shown above. The code is triggered by entering a value in any field on my screen. Private Function UpdateTariff() On Error GoTo Err_UpdateTariff Dim ctl As Control Dim strControlName As String ctl = Screen.ActiveControl strControlName = ctl.Name MsgBox strControlName Exit_UpdateTariff: Exit Function Err_UpdateTariff: MsgBox Err.Number & " " & Err.Description Resume Exit_UpdateTariff End Function Any idea why it is not working? Stapes hi Stapes, Stapes wrote: > I am trying to run the ...

having trouble setting page breaks on excel- have ms 2000
I can't set the page break where I have full pages of information without a break in the sequence of info for that specific detail - in other words I want all the infomation for one subject to be on one page and if I can get two or three sets on a page, fine, but I don't want partial information to show up on the next page. Help ...

Transfer all Outlook settings to Notebook
I often need to transfer my Outlook 2002 settings from a standalone (no Exchange) desktop to notebook. I run a sync utility that handles the outlook.pst file ok but we cannot find any information regarding the e-mail accounts, rules wizard files, signatures (I have so many) . Where are these files kept so we can sync them also. Thanks Richard Look here for all the information you need on backup and restoration of Outlook data: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply ...

Setting focus to List Control
Hi all, I have a List Control that I fill in OnSetActive. I then want to highlight the first row. I tried to do it as follows: BOOL PassTab::OnSetActive() { // ... fill the List Control c_selectedList.SetItemState( 0, LVIS_SELECTED, LVIS_SELECTED); c_selectedList.SetFocus(); return TRUE; } The first item gets a grey rectangle around it, not the blue one that it has when it's selected *and* focused, so from this I deduce that the command c_selectedList.SetFocus(); is not working here. When I use the same two lines elsewhere (say, when I press a button) the first ...

Setting Autoarchive defaults centrally.
How would I go about setting the autoarchive defaults for all users within an exchange organization? It's easy enough to do though outlook, but I am loathe to do that on dozens of desktops. Thanks, Steve Stephen M wrote: > How would I go about setting the autoarchive defaults for all users > within an exchange organization? It's easy enough to do though > outlook, but I am loathe to do that on dozens of desktops. > > Thanks, > > Steve I recommend disabling it outright. PST files need to be locally stored on the workstation, and you can't reasonably expect...

How do I set up a repeating meeting in Outlook?
How do I set up a repeating meeting in Outlook? Not with Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "aslam" <aslam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B7881A6-051D-4155-ABC4-7C7EFFC33026@microsoft.com... > How do I set up a repeating meeting in Outlook? I tolerate Outlook 'cause I have to in order to have information on my ASUS MyPal. :-( To answer your request, when in Calendar and creating the meeting, on the tool menu is what looks like two arrows formed in a circl...

Setting the focus to a field on a subform within a tab control
I have a form called frmMain with a tab control called TabCtl0 and a subform within the tab control called frmScreening. I would like to set the focus to a field called txtserial when a new record is added. I have tried the following 2 lines, but neither work: [Forms]![frmMain]![frmScreening].Form![txtserial].SetFocus and Forms!frmMain!TabCtl0.Pages(1).txtserial.SetFocus Would you know the proper syntax. Thanks. gaugust wrote: >I have a form called frmMain with a tab control called TabCtl0 and a subform >within the tab control called frmScreening. I would like to set the ...

Excel ignores boot-time regional settings when interpreting a date
I have a third party DDE app that exports dates as strings, correctly using the short date format in the regional and language settings, which, in my case is MM/DD/YYYY (reset at every boot). Unfortunately excel insists in interpreting that date as DD/MM/YYYY [Application.International(xlDateOrder)=1, it should be 0], disregarding my regional settings. The result is that all the dates are wrong or #VALUES! If this is not wierd enough, listen to this: it only happens after I reboot (when the date format is reset to MM/DD/YYYY). If subsequently I change the short date format in the regional se...

What print settings should I use for 4 per pg postcards in Pub'07
What print settings should I use for 4 per page, postcards in Publisher 2007. Multiple pages per sheet. Use one of the Avery US Postcard templates if you are designing your own postcards. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "MarkatSac" <MarkatSac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB4CD4BB-21BB-4434-B747-E93A32D6074A@microsoft.com... > What print settings should I use for 4 per page, postcards in Publisher 2007. ...

MS Money deluxe 2004 --how to set up money owed.
I'd like to create an invoice or similar in Money and send to a client. Can Money Deluxe do this? How can I have MSMoney keep track of money that is owed to me?? As far as I can tell Money deluxe can't do that directly. When I need to do this on rare occaisons for hubby's business....I created the invoice using word...but recorded it in Money by creating an expense category and then when paid creating an income category. Specifically in my case it was Business: Invoice1 for the expense and then same for Income. Maybe that will work for you. Otherwise you may need Money S...

set the background color of the current cell(active cell)
how to set the background color the row of the current cell(active cell) each time I click the cells. Hi, Right click the sheet tab, view code and paste this in. Public OldRange As Range Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) If Not OldRange Is Nothing Then OldRange.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone End If Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 36 Set OldRange = Target End Sub Mike "kang" wrote: > how to set the background color the row of the current cell(active cell) > each time I click the cells. > Download Chip Pearson's RowLine...

Saving setting in Oulook
I'm running Office 2003. Outlook opens a new, forward or reply window maximized. I've repositioned and resized the window. I've held down the control key while closing the window. Nothing seems to save the "last window position" settings. I have uninstalled and re-installed after cleaning the registry. Any help would be greatly appreciated! jd I do not know if this will resolve your issue but it looks like it might work. To run the Detect and Repair feature in your Office programs, follow these steps: 1. Start an Office 2003 program. 2. On the "Help" men...

Reg Edit for Advanced Options setting
Hi all, We discovered a small problem with Outlook 2000 in the advanced options that I need to correct for 300+ computers. I'm hoping there is a reg edit available to fix this. Here's the change I need to make.... Under Tools - Options - Other tab - Advanced Options button - Custom Forms button - Custom Forms tab - Web services button In here by default there is a check mark for "Use Outlook Web Access to open messages not understood by Outlook client" I need to have this check mark removed as it is causing problems with a another program we use. This needs to ...

Setting Outlook to read Newsgroups and Trouble with reminders
I want Outlook (2003) to be my default newsgroup reader. When I try to add News to my GO menu it is not available. I do not mean that it is not currently a menu item, I mean that when I go to Toolbar Options -> Add or Remove Buttons -> Customize -> Commands -> Go...it is not listed in the available Commands list. My second issue is that I continually get an error stating that there is a problem with my reminders. Is there some file that I can delete so that Outlook will recreate it? Any assistance? To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control ...

Setting up Windows Live Mail to receive att.yahoo mail
I know that att.yahoo mail works in windows live mail...I had to restore my laptop and I had att.yahoo mail set up in windows live. Now it want work. I have checked all of the settings and everything is as it should be...I dont know what else to do. Can anyone please help me. I followed the directions on att website for setting up live mail wtth att.yahoo...something has to be wrong. I would appreciate your help. Thanks Please post the error message here (copy / paste) so the issue can be analyzed appropriately. "elementofstyle" <elementofstyle@discussio...

How can I set up headers/footers for an entire workbook vs sheet
I know I can set up headers and footers at the worksheet level but I want to set them up in one place for the entire workbook instead of each individual worksheet. Is there a way to do this ? I just saw the reply to "Headers and Footers Accros Workbooks" reply and itis worked also: Solution: have to select all worksheets in the workbook, the set headers and footers. "jaydub" wrote: > I know I can set up headers and footers at the worksheet level but I want to > set them up in one place for the entire workbook instead of each individual > worksheet. ...

setting Outlook 2003 as default program
Win2k - Office Pro 2003 I have Outlook 2003 set as my default under Internet Options but when I select file send link by e-mail in IE it's bringing up Thunderbird (I use it for NG's). Is there a registry setting that I can change to set Outlook as my default for this. I've tried setting setting the default to OE and then when Outlook opened it said it wasn't the default did I want to make Outlook my default. I clicked yes. No change. Rebooted no change. I also tried going to the add and remove set programs defaults. no change gls858 What did you set as your default for URL:...