setting up online services #2

I had to reinstall WindowsXP and after reinstalling Money 2006, I have been
unable to set up the online services for my credit cards, etc. I wonder if I
have a corrupted file on my computer or if there is something wrong with the
website connected with this service (Yodlee?). For the past four days,
everytime I try to set up online services I get a message that says it's
temporary unavailable. Any ideas?
Thanks

0
nospam3434 (231)
8/7/2005 4:20:25 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I forgot to add that I've already reset the security in IE to medium-low as
per microsoft support help. This didn't do the trick. I still can't setup
online services for any of my credit cards like I had it before I
reinstalled WindowsXP.

0
nospam3434 (231)
8/7/2005 12:01:53 PM
I have a tech support incident open for something that sounds very much
the same. No progress yet. It appears that the list of banks is indeed
downloaded (I used a network analyzer) but Money chokes on it for some
reason. I will try to remember to post if I get a fix from tech support.

- Jerry

neo-fyter wrote:
> I had to reinstall WindowsXP and after reinstalling Money 2006, I have been
> unable to set up the online services for my credit cards, etc. I wonder if I
> have a corrupted file on my computer or if there is something wrong with the
> website connected with this service (Yodlee?). For the past four days,
> everytime I try to set up online services I get a message that says it's
> temporary unavailable. Any ideas?
> Thanks

0
jerry4952 (1)

Microsoft Money Deluxe 2004 #2
How do I install on a drive other than C? I am running Windows XP Home Edition. In microsoft.public.money, Don wrote: >How do I install on a drive other than C? I am running Windows XP Home >Edition. Early in the install process, Money has a place to click to change where the installation is to take place. If you install in a drive other than the system drive, there could be an issue. I was thinking there might be, but I don't find a reference. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/79917/en-us implies that should work. There is no problem. I have always installed Money (from M...

Outlook startup #2
All of a sudden all our outlook client (Outlook2002/Exchange 2000) are getting the following message: "Your microsoft exchange server is unavailable" with the retry and cancel options. We hit the retry option it connects to the exchange. Any ideas???? Sounds like name resolution problems. Can you ping the Exchange server, by name, from the affected workstations? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup....

NO #2
Seriously Microsoft, what the fuck? I'm not saying this as some sort of mac fan or money zealot or whatever. Hell, I even worked for you once... but.. YOU ARE DEAD TO ME! Fine, stop selling Money, I don't care. BUT LEAVE YOUR GOD DAMNED SERVERS UP SO WE CAN GET ONLINE UPDATES INDEFINITELY. How much could that cost you a month? A couple thou? You throw more than that away every second repairing peoples broken Xbox 360s. This is a new freakin low. Seriously. ...

Moving Email Domain off of Exchange #2

Combine 2 rows if name is same in Column B & C on both
Combine 2 rows if name is same in Column B & C on both 2 spreadsheets - Sheet 1 is bigger with extra names in column B & C Lastname Firstname Both - Column B & C Lastname Firstname - both sheets Sheet 1 has data in Col. D & E Sheet 2 has data in Col. F & G Sheet 1 has extra names not in Sheet 2 If Sheet 1 B&C = Sheet 2 B&C , then add F&G columns from sheet 2 , behind D& E columns on sheet 1 , for the match of names in Column B & C Thanks kerns.walter@epa.gov On Nov 13, 12:50 pm, wk <kerns.wal...@epa.gov> wrote: > Combine 2 rows if name...

SDK for Microsoft POS 2.0
Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0? I have noticed several companies making add-ons for modules for MS POS, are they standalone products that integrate with the POS database or are they actually integrated into the MS POS itself? Thanks for your comments. On Nov 22, 4:46=A0am, NetKnight <NetKni...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0? > Thanks for your comments. they are standalone products integrated with the database, and also add-on integrated with SO POS/SO Manager via COM antonio ...

View both incoming/outgoing messages by Thread or Conversation ? #2
Is it possible to view messages in outlook 2003 by Thread or Conversation, both incoming and outgoing, in a single folder, or Inbox, just like Outlook Express News Reader. For example: + Sent Message + Received Reply +Sent Message or Replied + Received Reply I tried using Arrange by Conversation Option in outlook 2003 Inbox Folder, but its just showing Inbox Messages, not Sent Items Messages. Best Regards, Luqman ...

Cannot get CRM client for Outlook online
One of my customer's employees is having problems to get his CRM client for Outlook online (version 3.0). The error he is receiving says: "An unknown error has occurred. Retry the action. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator.". In the event log we find the following warning message: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSCRMAddressBook Event Category: None Event ID: 6425 Date: 10/12/2006 Time: 1:53:18 PM User: N/A Computer: AVELTP0131 Description: The current user does not have permission to use the Microsoft CRM Address Book. Contact the system administr...

Compile Error in hidden module: Autoexec #2
I need help when ever I opepen or close any office product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown above.... How do I fix it please help ag Take a look at this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 HTH Anders Silven "Ash" <ashrafg@sympatico.ca> skrev i meddelandet news:1574f01c446a0$4b5db2c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I need help when ever I opepen or close any office > product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown > above.... How do I fix it please help > > ag ...

Setting default program for viewing pictures
How do I set the default program for viewing picture attachments? I use Outlook Express 6 and when I click to open an attached picture it opens to JASC Paint Shop Pro 8 but no picture appears. In the past Explorer opened up my pictures. Can any one give me the steps to change the default from paint Shop to Explorer?? Hi Digitdan, Change the program that starts when you open a file http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HP051925951033&C TT=1&Origin=EC790000701033&QueryID=bSa5KrD4N0&Query=Change+the+program+that+ starts+when+you+open+a+file&Scop...

Won't Remember Password #2
My email account calls for the password everytime I use it. Even when I check the box to remember my password, it won't retain it. I run XP. Anyone else having problems with this? If you are still having problems after applying both the SP 1 & 2 = patches, then see if this article addresses your problemL OL2002: The Save Password Setting Is Not Saved When You Connect to a = POP3 Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;290684 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups...

uploading 2 or more mailboxes on 1 user account
I was able to reconnect 1 mailbox to 1 user account, but what i' looking is the way wherein i can reconnect 2 or more mailboxes into user account because instead of giving a 1:1 user account to eac person we will be replacing it and giving them an account per area Hence they already have their own personal account we will b deleting it; How can i put all their messages from their persona account into the single account that we wil be giving to them Hi, More than one mailbox per account is not possible in Exchange 200x. You can do that with Exchange 5.x Regards, -- Menko den Ouden ...

inverting data #2
Please help, I'm stuck! I conducted a survey where respondants each gave answers to 30 questions using a Likert scale i.e. they answered either 1,2,3,4 or 5 to each question. The data is in the following form: Question # q1 q2 q3 q4 q5 1 2 4 2 1 2 2 4 1 2 1 4 3 4 4 2 1 4 4 2 3 2 2 5 5 2 3 4 5 3 My problem is that half of the questions were asked in a negative direction to avoid possible response bias. For the answers to these questions, I need to reverse the answers. If the repondant answered 1, I want to record 5, if 2 then 4, if 3 then 3, if 4 then 2, if 5 then 1. Is there an...

Money 2006 Standard Settings/Preferences
Greetings All. Could anyone tell me where the setting is in Microsoft Money 2006 Standard is to stop it from putting the banks downloaded names in the list of payees? When entering a transaction in the "Pay To" list that drops down, it seems to be showing every downloaded entry name from the bank when I thought that I have my preferences set to use the user names for transactions. This is very annoying as every time lately that I have been downloading transactions and making new entries into the ledger it seems that the payee list gets longer and longer! This is what I am u...

Don't know where else to put q's. 2 questions. 11g Dongle and wire
What is and Acer WLAN 11g USB Dongle? It is some program that is on my computer and pops-up at start-up. I'v double clicked it, and nothing happens. I went on Acers site, and I can find nothing. Even some freeware mentions it, but they only talked about the freeware, not this WLAN 11g itself. And how can I tell if I have wireless or not. This seems like a nobrainer, you have it or not. But some documents on my computer mention wireless internet surfing in programs that are there. I use a high speed connection through an external modem that connects to my comuter and the w...

Database problem #2
Hi guys, I wrote an application that reads about 50.000 records from many files and wrote these in a db. This application is really slow. Can the cause of this slowness be the reading from the files? If yes, can I resolve with 2 thread where one will makes a cache of records reads from the files and the other writes the data in the db? Tnx It's more likely to be the writing in the db that's slow, assuming that you're not processing the files as you open them. One thing that might help in this case is to close any open indexes before adding the new records, and re-create the in...

michael lalonde #2
michael lalonde mike lalonde sudbury wanderer tax solutions 3665 Arista Way http://www.freewebs.com/wandererartificialstupidity/ http://www.geocities.com/wandererartificialstupidity http://wandererartificialstupidity.tripod.com http://members.aol.com/lalonm/ http://www.wanderers.freewebweb.com/ Wanderer Tax Solutions 702 Barrydowne Road - Unit 9 Sudbury, ON P3A 3T5 705 562 2399 Barrydowne Road Sudbury, Ontario. Second Location. 1630 Agincourt Avenue Sudbury, ON. wanderer rampar wdr c64 commodore 64. jason john lalonde mike lalonde sudbury temagami lalonde jason tesker angela legrow darryl...

Learning Excel #2
A friend has asked me to recommend a resource so that he can learn more about using Excel effectively. He is using Excel 2007, but I think that Excel 2003 resources would work as well. He can manage basic formulas, but is aware that the potential is essentially infinite ... I have crawled around the web and found many tutorials, but don't really know what to recommend to him. Has anyone here used Excel tutorials? Could you recommend something? Thanks so much! Hi, look into http://www.contextures.com http://www.cpearson.com/excel/topic.aspx "Jinny M." wrote: > A ...

Outlook and html emails #2
A friend who I think uses Outlook not Outlook Express says she can't open certain emails. I think they are probably html emails. Is there a preference setting in Outlook she cam change somewhere? TIA What exactly happens when she tries to open them? Does she get an error, are they plain text etc. What folder are they in? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outl...

How to compile the section? #2
Hi, Can you please tell me how to compile the section? Thanks ! ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; # include "gdiplus.h" VOID Example_DrawLine(HDC hdc) { Graphics graphics(hdc); // Create a Pen object. Pen blackPen(Color(255, 0, 0, 0), 3); // Create two Point objects that define the line. Point point1(100, 100); Point point2(500, 100); // Draw the line. graphics.DrawLine(&blackPen, point1, point2); } There is an example on the MSDN website that shows how to use GDI+ to draw a line. http...

ERROR check if a date set entered violates a perviously entered date set
I am devloping an Excel program that has a list of date sets, not necessarily in sequencial order. What I want is an ERROR CHECK if a date set violates any date set previously entered. What I was looking for was that a date set could not be typed in as follows: 1/10/04 to 4/20/04 2/10/04 to 3/20/04 The second date set falls within the first set and should be invalid setting off a message or an alert of an invalid entry. I am interested in making it idiot proof so that one could not enter date sets within or covering dates sets already entered. This one really throws me, Please help. ...

Forecast Function #2
How can I use the forecast function on columns that are not adjacent to each other, or alternately, is there another function I can use for this. Otherwise, I have to type in the whole regression line equation thusly, =AVERAGE(L3,AB3,AR3)+((((3*((L3*1998)+(AB3*2001)+(AR3*2002)))-((L3+AB3+AR3)*(1998+2001+2002))))/((3*((1998^2)+(2001^2)+(2002^2)))-((1998+2001+2002)^2))*(2003-AVERAGE(1998,2001,2002))) I'm forecasting 2003 data from 1998,2001, and 2002 data. Thanks, X ...

Speech Recognition #2
Hi I am trying to load a .wav file to a Speech Reconizer. I am developing code in VC++. I reffered to http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/SAPI51sr/Whitepapers/WP_Using_Wave_Files_With_SR_Engines.asp I am not getting any errors but still I am not geeting the o/p window poped up. Here is the code ************* CODE STARTS*********** CComPtr<ISpStream> cpInputStream; // CComPtr<ISpRecognizer> cpRecognizer; //CComPtr<ISpRecoContext> cpRecoContext; //CComPtr<ISpRecoGrammar> cpRecoGrammar; CSpStreamFormat sInputFormat; ...

Formula syntax
The formula came out wrong on the previous posting :- the number 0.19 should appear only below the divisor line situate underneath log10(200/t2)-0.98 part of the formula, with square bracket surrounding only the numerator and denominator of this expression. Th expression 16.88-0.81arctan stands to the left of the first squar bracket. BigBo -- BigBo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BigBob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1611 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27772 Not sur...