Savings balance error in Monthly Report

I don't ususally run the monthly reports, but I did this month and
noticed that Money was reporting that I have $158,388.62 in my Savings
Account (which it claims earns 5.5%).  This is under the heading of
"Invest in your Debt".  It is of course advising me to use some of that
to pay down my current debt.  As much as I wish this balance were
correct, it ain't.  Anyone know where Money gets this number and
interest rate?  Only thing I can think of is that maybe it's including
my House.
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Error 1706 in Outlook
I recently made configuration changes on three workstations (Win2k Pro). On one of the systems, it required Office (2000 Pro) to be reinstalled, which I did without problem. The exception being Outlook. I can use Outlook when I'm logged in as the administrator. However, if I log in as the user, attempting to open Outlook brings up the following: "Your computer has been upgraded from Windows 95 or Windows 98 to a later version of Windows. Outlook must configure itself for this version of Windows." (I did not upgrade from an earlier version of Windows.) I click OK and it attempt...

Customising Crystal Reports + File Location
Hello, We have installed Crystal 9 with the CRM Enhancement pack on top of it. What i was wondering is there a list where i can know which report in crm is for what? All i see is lots of folders with funny names like 9e4361ec44fd1190.rpt is there anyway you can get logical names from? Should you create your own report where would you save in in CRM to be able to access in via the crm menu? Thanks and Regards -- Fakhruddin Zavery Sr. Systems Analyst / Programmer CATS Tanzania Ltd. NIC Life House 4th Floor P. O. Box 2569, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania Tel. +255-22 2137915, 2112631 Fax +255-22 ...

Exchange 2003 Categorizer errors
We just added a Exchange 2003 server to our Exchange 5.5 site. (We are also running 2003 AD.) Periodically the Event Log shows the following error messages when a user sends an email out. (All these users are users of mailboxes that have been moved to the 2003 server.) The message is delayed a little bit but it eventually gets to its destination. I can't find any docs on these error messages. Any Ideas? Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: Categorizer Event ID: 6010 Date: 8/24/2004 Time: 10:20:18 AM User: N/A Computer: CORPSRV27 Description: Cate...

Shared Workbook Saving issue
Hello All - I am using Excel 2007 and have a shared workbook that is also password protected. One user of the workbook attempted to save changes and received an error message that reads: "Caution: You are attempting to save a shared workbook that is also protected with a password. Portions of the file, including the change history, will not be encrypted. To help ensure the security of your file, unshare the workbook or delete the change history from the document. Do you want to save this file?" I would like to keep this as a shared workbook, so I attempted to delete t...

Database Backup Error
I was trying to do a backup of the database, but I got the following message after naming the backup file and selecting an external device as the backup location. Cannot open backup device C:\Documents and Settings\backroom\Desktop\b.bck. Device error or device off-line. See the SQL Server error log for more details. BACKUP DATABASE is terminating abnormally. Is it possible that the this could be caused by the USB in the PC not being a USB 2.0? HI Tom, The first reason is that the MSSQLSERVER service is running under a separate set of NT credentials - all services are related to an NT ...

saved axcel spreadsheets not opening
When I double click to open a saves excel spreadsheet, excel opens but the saved spreadsheet does not. I have to 'drag and drop' the saved spreadsheet onto the excel desktop and it then opens. I have tried to re install the software however it still does not work. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!! ps - please advise if you reply - if there is any risk to losing saved data when making suggested changes as I have a lot of work that I cannot afford to lose. many thanks to all - B ...

merging spreadsheet with reports
I'm a teacher who uses an Excel spreadsheet to average grades. I'd like to merge each students row of grades and average into a Progress Report in Word. Do I need an object link and a mail merge or what? You could do a main merge in Word. Set up your table in Excel with a heading in each column, and rows of student data below, with no blank rows. In Word, set up your report, then use the Mail Merge wizard to connect to Excel. Add the fields to the report (e.g. Name, Score1, etc.), and merge the document with the list. Sherry McAllister wrote: > I'm a teacher who use...

how to save a file as ASCII: expanded comma delimited text (.exp).
How do I save and excel file as an .exp file, or as they requested an ASCII: expanded comma delimited text (.exp) ...

Transaction Manager error on E2K
Hi all, I'm copying in below an error from my event logs that I'm not familiar with. I did find an article on Technet about it but I don't think it "clicked" with me; I'm not really sure about the cause/resolution. Anyone who could shed some light on this would be greatly appreciated! Event Type: Error Event Source: ESE Event Category: Transaction Manager Event ID: 623 Date: 11/26/2004 Time: 10:55:46 AM User: N/A Computer: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Description: Information Store (4172) 8ddd4d57-28f4-47f5-af61-ef70224ef0a1: The version store for this instance (0) has reache...

Can I delete messages from users that not logged on for x months ?
On Exch2003, if I have users that never logged on for the last 6 months, can I make Exchange delete old messages from the respective mailbox automatically ? Not without some very creative scripting. Marlon Brown wrote: > On Exch2003, if I have users that never logged on for the last 6 months, can > I make Exchange delete old messages from the respective mailbox > automatically ? Run the Mailbox cleanup agent "Marlon Brown" <marlon_brown@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uoPYkvDIFHA.2700@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > On Exch2003, if I have users that never logg...

Money 2005 Reports
I use Money 2003 and am happy with it. However, I would like to see a report that shows year over year comparisons. By that I mean compare my expense categories for November 2004 against November 2003. I can't find out if that is one of the reports available in Money 2005. Do you happen to know if this type report is available? It would be my only reason to upgrade. Thanks, Mike Some comparison reports were added to, IIRC, M04. I would not consider them, or much of anything else for that matter, a reason to upgrade to M05. "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

error when mounting store
I have an issue when mounting the public store. The store mounts without problem, but an error shows up in the application log. Event Type: Error Event Source: EXOLEDB Event Category: Events Event ID: 116 Date: 8/11/2005 Time: 6:12:24 PM User: N/A Computer: Description: Microsoft Exchange OLEDB was unable to initialize event system correctly. Support for store event may have been disabled. HRESULT = 0x8000ffff. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. I ...

Need report modification pointers
Hi, I need to modify and/or create a report. I have SQL 2005 and VS 2005 available. Could someone point me in the direction of a good tutorial? Thanks! Simon Hi Simon, The CRM Sandbox has lots of downloads that you will find of use. There are some sample reports for you to play with and three videos starting from the basics to creating reports with pre filters. Visit: http://www.gotdotnet.com/codegallery/releases/viewuploads.aspx?id=b6499eb0-0eae-4597-b38e-ee9cbc71a404 And download: 1) Reporting Video Showing Report PreFiltering and Context Sensitive Reports 2) CRM Reporting Vide...

SQL error in HQ Admin File Configuration.
Hi I have installed HQ Administrator, HQ Manager onto client PC. The HQ database has been set up int he server. In HQ Administrator, after I enter the server, log in id , password and database. I encountered SQL error "Error : 21472209999 Method '~' or object '~' failed (Source ADODB. coonection)" when I click "Test Database Connection". In HQ Administrator, if I click file -> Connect to same server and same database -> succesfully connected with no error. However, if I try to run a query such as "select * from item", the same error m...

Details on Customize Entity Error
This is a reposting of my issue when trying to customize entities... I created a custom entity, added 2 referencial relationships, and then saved my work. When I try to get back into the Customize Entity section, I get the following error: Server Error in '/' Application -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack...

Detailed Sales Report
We need an option to run the detailed sales report using selected customer price levels. Any help would be appreciated. Hi Mike, In order to get the sales report based on the customer price levels, please follow the steps below: -Login into Store operation's Manager application -Click Report --> Customer --> List -In the Report Filter for: Customer List window you can build the query: -Select Price Level from the Field list and Type in the Filter value = "Regular" or "Level A" or "Level B" or "Level C" as need. The filter value corr...

What is the meaning of error
I ported my .mdb project to .adp, but now I get that message when I try to save a record from a form. Anyone know the cause? I'm experiencing the same problem, which is really nasty because it happens sometimes and sometimes not. After receiving the error (#1020) "column data is unavailable" MS-Access crashes and generates a problem report (Access 2002 SP3 with MSDE SP4 on Windows XP SP2). I reduced the problem to one form with 3 fields and one table as the data source for the form - nothing complex - entering a couple of values and Access crashes again. I hope somebody ...

ADO RecordSet Save generates "Access Denied" error (80070005)
I have an Access DB with some code that has been (and still is) running fine for a long time. I have recently set up a few Windows 7 x64 machines, and this bombs on those machines only. (other machines are Vista 32-bit). The code is using an ADODB RecordSet to create a new record (AddNew), sets the various columns to appropriate values, and then does a Save. I get the Access Denied error on the Save command, but when I examine the table, the record has been created successfully. Any ideas on what is different between the two environments that might be causing this? Any t...

find first non error value in a column
Hi, I have column filled either with #N/A or a number. I need a formula to "extract" the first numeric value in that column. example: #N/A #N/A #N/A 15 #N/A #N/A 3 #N/A the answer must be 15. Thanks for your time. Mika Try this: Entered as an array using the key combination of CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER (not just ENTER): =IF(COUNT(A1:A8),INDEX(A1:A8,MATCH(TRUE,ISNUMBER(A1:A8),0)),"") Biff "Mika" <rigel_58@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1168721611.536528.322060@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have column filled either with #N/A or a num...

Exchange Explorer 'Server not avalible' error
Hello, I have just installed sdk dev tools for exchange so that I can add a script to a mailbox to export .zip files on my exchange 2003 server. I have the script but when I run the Exchange Exploer and try to connect using my administrator account and pass and the http://server1/exchange/mailbox http://server1/exchange/mailbox/folder http://server1/public I get the below error after I say yes to the message 'This page is accessing information that is not under it's control. This poses a security risk. Do you want to continue.' 'Server not available or a unrecoverable ...

Shut down when saving a form
I'm using 2002. The problem has just recently started. In updating a form, moving from Design View to Form View, or just saving the form, Access will just shut down with no warning. Everything was running fine around Monday of one week, but later that same week is when the issue started. It only happens on that one form. I've gone back to several previous backups that never had this problem, and they are suddently doing the same thing on this same form. I had another person try it on her machine, and the same thing happened. No warning, no error message, just full a...

Displaying Images in reports
I have a table with a text field containing the path to an image file. I use this field in the detail of a report to display the relevant picture for that particular record via a line of code in the Format Detail event (use an Image Frame rather than a Bound or Unbound Frame). There are 70+ records / images. When I open the report for viewing, the first page (of 20 pages) displays ok, if a tad on the exceedingly slow side. If I try to go to the last page of the report (via the go to last page navigation button), there is a very long wait as the report 'attempts' to get to the l...

Report Shows ID instead of Text
I have a report that has a lookup field from a table on it. The report only shows the ID for the item and not the text for the item. I need the text. I know this is most likely a simple fix but I am having a time. __________________________ List Table: SeasonList Table for Report: MarcomPackaging Field: Season The field (Season) in MarcomPackaging pulls from the SeasonList table and then is pulled directly into the report from the MarcomPackaging table. __________________________ Thanks in advance. Holly Base your report on a query that includes both tables. Include...

Strange Excel total error
Help! I'm having th strangest problem occur in the attached spreadsheet It is truly a simple spreadsheet with no advanced formulas. The total i K23 is incorrect (should be 1,545.36) yet, I can't figure out what i wrong and Excel detects nothing. I manually added the M2-M18 for th correct results. Even with rounding, it makes no sense! Thanks! i advance for all assistance Attachment filename: test.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=63886 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com For various reasons I won&#...

going offline error
Hello, When I am trying to go offline with Outlook client 3.0 it gives me erorr below: failed move data fro entty 'Case' during action saInsert Can someone help me to understand where is the problem Hi, Have you got Local admins to that pc? Have you got domain users a part of the SQL Logins?? Regards, Nathan "vladimir.kolomeisky@gmail.com" wrote: > Hello, > > When I am trying to go offline with Outlook client 3.0 it gives me > erorr below: > > failed move data fro entty 'Case' during action saInsert > > Can someone help me to u...