Money 2003

When I do a cashflow forecast for my savings a/c it
doesn't take into account transfers to my "cash" account -
 the one I use to keep track of what I spend my cash on.

Consequently when I do the cashflow it gives an unreal
projection of savings. I wish I could save $3000 in 2
months but it's not going to happen...
0
anonymous (74722)
6/27/2004 6:27:14 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Problem converting from MSXML2 to MSXML4 in C#
I had a piece of code working fine with MSXML2 (it does an open get and then a send, returning the webpage of the url in the get) but my server is hosted by a company that uses MSXML4 - help? I added a reference to MSXML4 - I right clicked on my project name -> clicked Add Reference -> Went to Com tab ->Chose Microsoft XML v4.0 c: \windows\system32\msxml4.dll It asked if I wanted to replace MSXML2 and I said yes - I regret this as I think it has now screwed something up. I removed the using MSXML2; at the top of my C# and replaced it with using MSXML4; but when I try typing MSXML4 the...

meeting invites now show up as emails only
As of very recently, Outlook invites sent from my work calendar to my home calendar (both Outlook, although work Outlook is 2003 I think) now only show up as emails, not as calendar invites. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening - it used to work just fine. Fixes? ...

OWA
I have one computer that when trying to access exchange 2003 via OWA the messages are not listed. The message count is correct and all folders are there and visible but no message list or anything in the reading pane. Anybody have a fix? Are there no replies to this? I've found several others asking the same question here and getting no answers at all. EX2K3 on Win2K3 enterprise server, problem seems to be a client one as the same mailbox can successfully be accessed from other computers and this computer has same behaviour for all mailboxes. >-----Original Message----- >I ...

NEED HELP-wrong formatting saved ??
After using word 2007 and saving a word file, it changed the formatting from the previous file (i think it was .wps microsoft works word processor) and now its all messed up.....I think I saved it in some other wrong encoding standard......now, whenever I open this file now half of it is in some weird looking unreadable characters....like this with wha捬屨捦ㅳ尠晡‰汜牴档晜獣‰歜牥楮杮尰扤档慜㍦㔱㔰楜獮獲摩㌱ㄳ〶‷਍灜牡素筽⩜灜獮捥癬ㅬ灜畮牣屭湰瑳牡ㅴ灜楮摮湥㝴〲灜桮湡⁧屻湰硴慴ges! That is what seems to happen once the system breaks its laws from the inside. ......couldnt find online solutions...does anyone have any suggestions or s...

How to show the month of the referenced cell (containing a date)
If a cell holds the date "2/1/08", what formula can I use that will give me the following result: "Feb - 08" I tried =Month(a2)......but I just get the number of the month. Thanks. =TEXT(A2,"mmm - yy") Or simply =A2 with the cell custom formatted mmm - yy HTH. Best wishes Harald "Dave K" <fred.sheriff@gmail.com> skrev i melding news:165b03da-19ba-40b8-b9fe-77b17ef045b5@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > If a cell holds the date "2/1/08", what formula can I use that will > give me the following result: > > "Feb - 08&...

Email messages in project center not showing in Entourage inbox
I am using Entourage 2004 version 11.4.0 on a Macbook with OSX version 10.5.8. I have several projects set up in the Project Center and email from some contacts are automatically made part of the different projects. Up until last week, all of my emails were showing up in the regular Mail Inbox, with the project marked by the colored dot in the Projects column. Now, however, some emails show up in the Project Center mail window, but not in the regular Inbox view. It has caused me to miss a few emails and is getting frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this? Or does anyone know what ...

excel chart showing movable graph at what point we make a profit
in a business would like to make a chart based on accumulated Earnings & Profit/Loss for year to date, perhaps movable showing our break even point and by moving chart to a another earnings figure what profit we should make. For example put in earnings for YTD Profit/Loss YTD then I can move the earnings part of the chart to show what our profit would be for a given earnings figure. Alternatively If For example if we earn $200 for year so far and profit is $0 but any amount over that is 18% profit so I can move chart line to say $240 and it will say what profit I will make. Hope ...

How to hide duplicate records but show them once
I'm trying to weed out duplicate records but I need to show them once. I can't figure out how to do this without alot of formatting and deleting. Can anyone help? See Chip Pearson's website for advice on dealing with dupes http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm "Lisa" wrote: > I'm trying to weed out duplicate records but I need to show them once. I > can't figure out how to do this without alot of formatting and deleting. Can > anyone help? if the data is in one column, highlight the column, the select Data -> Filter -> Advanced Filt...

MS Visual C++ "Cann't initialize Debugging subsystem"
When i press Go(F5) for Debug my IDE is asking "Remote Executable path and file" and if i give the exe(static not remote one) then it is telling "Cann't initialize debugging Subsystem" - Any idea about this error message! Even if i press cancel when it asks for remote exe then also debuger is not getting start!! Thanks in Advance! Rajan dm.dll is exist at my machine! And also TheApp is not for WinCE; Hence, i guess it could be some other IDE setting problem -Rajan RajanM wrote: > When i press Go(F5) for Debug my IDE is asking "Remote Executable path > an...

saved passwords not working
I have 4 email accounts in outlook 2002. Everytime Outlook is started, it prompts me for my passwords on each account, even though they are saved. It only does this when it is started for the first time and it saves the passwords for the rest of the session. But, the next time Outlook is restarted, it prompts me for the passwords again. I have SP2 installed and have searched the support KB for this problem. Anyhelp would be appreciated. Carley@CarleyCapers.com ...

How do I recover a saved file that will not open in Publisher 2003
While working on a saved copy of a newsletter in Publisher 2003 a message came up asking what I wanted to do about: "Microsoft was trying to invade to give a message". The message was from Norton Internet Security ,hich stated to I should create a firewall (recommended) so that's what I pushed. Then Publisher closed down and asked if I wanted to send an error report. After Publisher closed, I can open up Publisher and any other document but not the file I was working on. Each time I try to open the file it automatically shuts down and asks if I want to send or not send a...

paste linked cells show "0"
I have a number of cells in a range (lets say A14:J52). Some of these cells are "paste linked" from cells on other sheets. Unfortunately, when the original cell is empty, the value of the "paste linked" cell shows as "0". (not just blank like the original) Is there a way to keep the "paste linked" cell showing "0"? If not, how would I go about using VBA to systematically go through the above described range and delete those zeros? At the point I ran this code, any "0" could be deleted from the range safely whether it ...

How can I save Visio as Word to allow an edit in Word?
I have several flow diagrams that my national director wants saved in Word format so she can "play" with them. No matter the format I choose to save the files, no matter the times I save with a different file extension, the page always opens in Visio. Is there any way to save the files to allow editing in Word? I really don't want to have to do these all over again. And no, she has no intention of learning how to use Visio. Thanks! unfortunately her desire to edit them in word will go unfulfilled. al "Mollyb" <Mollyb@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Cannot save vcard attachment.
Used to be able to open a vcard attachment from emails, choose save and close, and the contact from the vcard would be imported and saved to my contacts. When I try the same things now, the vcard contact doesn't get imported to my contacts, I have to use the drag and drop method. Any ideas would be apprecitaed. Sounds like you received not a vCard .vcf file but an embedded Outlook contact item. Besides drag and drop, you can open the item and use File | Copy to Folder. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, ...

Error 2203. An internal error has occurred. (C:\Windows\Installer\
Installing Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista 32 SP1 products this error. Error 2203. An internal error has occurred. (C:\Windows\Installer\...) Contact Microsoft Product Support Services (PSS) for assistance. ...

List<>...the saving of
The next thing Ive learning about is Lists and generic Lists in = particular and one thing I`ve been wondering is how you actually save these lists so = that the contents are available the next time you run the app. Ive had a = quick google and come across Serialization (binary) which looks from first glance like it would do the trick. Am I on the right track or is there = some other way that is generally used? TIA, mick Go for it! However I'm a bigger fan of XML Serialization, but to each his own. "mick" <coughcough@privacy.com> wrote in message news...

Having great problem with an C# application
Hello! We have a C#.ASP.NET application that runs on a IIS 6. The application contains actually several asp pages but there is no GUI. The application receive an xml file that is processed. There is also an MFC dll that is called from this asp application to make a syntax check on quite many commands. You don't have to know what a command is. The problem that we get is the following when the asp pages calls the MFC dll it will crash in such a way that the whole application pool on the IIS will be restarted. The IIS runs on a windows server 2003. We have added some rows in the MFC dll to ...

Showing totals from two columns
Is there a way to show the totals from two columns? For example, say I have the number 15 in column A and 7 in column B, I need column C to look like this: 15, 7 But instead I can only get them to appear together giving me 157??? Are there any suggestions? Thanks! Try A1 & ", " & B1 Art "Kristin" wrote: > Is there a way to show the totals from two columns? > For example, say I have the number 15 in column A and 7 in column B, I need > column C to look like this: > > ...

How do I "print" without "saving" in word 7?
When I attempt to print in Word 7, instead of printing (after I receive the print dialog box and press ok), a Save dialog box appears. If I say okay to this, the image disappears and the document does not print. All I want to do is print a document or envelope with out saving it. How do I accomplish this simple task in word 7? The printer you have selected as the default is probably one that creates a file, such as the default XPS Document Writer (or whatever it's called) or a fax driver or the Adobe PDF printer. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words in...

Usernames not showing up when tracking changes in Excel
One of my users is sharing out an Excel document in their shared documents folder. When he tracks changes, for some users it shows the user's full name, ie John Smith, but for others it shows nothing. This is on an XP Pro operating system on a Novell 6 network. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks. >-----Original Message----- >One of my users is sharing out an Excel document in their >shared documents folder. When he tracks changes, for >some users it shows the user's full name, ie John Smith, >but for others it shows nothing. This is on an XP P...

Savings balance error in Monthly Report
I don't ususally run the monthly reports, but I did this month and noticed that Money was reporting that I have $158,388.62 in my Savings Account (which it claims earns 5.5%). This is under the heading of "Invest in your Debt". It is of course advising me to use some of that to pay down my current debt. As much as I wish this balance were correct, it ain't. Anyone know where Money gets this number and interest rate? Only thing I can think of is that maybe it's including my House. ...

Excel 2007 Sharing Violation when saving a workbook with a passwor
In the last few days, one spreadsheet will not save changes. Message is that there is a sharing violation. The spreadsheet is protected by a password to open it. When I remove this password it saves OK. Password is set/unset by clicking Office button then Prepare then encrypt. but can also be set/unset by Office Button then Save As then selecting Tools at botton right, then general options. So far does not seem to have affected any other password protected sheets. Anyone know of this problem? -- jaybee I hav just worked out that it is due to the latest Vista update fro...

c/c++/vc++
Hi All, I want to learn c/c++/vc++ from the basics to attend an exam. I know there are many sites for that but what i want is the one in which there is a Question and Answer scenario so that i can brush them once. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Kusuma. Why do you want to do this? An exam is to show proof of your existing knowledge of a particular subject. If you simply brushed over something as complex as C++, took an exam and (somehow) passed it, what value is there in that? I assume you are wanting the exam for employment purposes. If that is correct, do ...

Saving as .html with comments in cell looks BAD....
The paste in below is from side-by-side fields (you can find an example at http://www.kloek.com/sun/Sun_Systems_Matrix.htm), where if I have a comment in the cell, the actual cell in the html version has the number overwriting the actual text in the cell. I've dug in the help and read through the topics currently in this group, and still haven't a clue. All I want is the text in the cells NOT to be overwritten by the comment indicator. does anyone have any ideas? The red triangle in the upper right hand corner in the actual spreadsheet is perfect, if I could somehow retain it in the we...

Showing Formula in Cells and not Results
I have a text field, and programmed several formulas (left, mid, right) to pull data from this text field. While in the formula editor, the formulas worked correctly, however the sheet only displays the formula and not the results. The sheet is not in "formula" mode (tools/options/view/formula box is not checked), nor have I accidentally hit control ~. -- -Al Is the cell that contains the formula formatted as text? If so, format it as General and re-enter the formula. "CtDMonet" <CtDMonet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D73129F9-7716-42...