Salary USD$4 ten thousand dollars every week #2

Salary USD$4 ten thousand dollars every week

Film
http://www.probuilderplus.com/htdocs/powerline2.swf

We Don't Leave Anything Up to Chance. Just plug into our proven 3-Step
Wealth Generation System.
1. No Selling!
2. No Meetings!
3. No Pressure!

FREE join than see the website
http://favorjean.probuilderplus.com/

I thought it was just hype, but...

0
touch3358 (1)
2/26/2006 9:56:35 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

2 Questions on Pivot Tables
Any assistance appriciated. (Excel 2003) 1) I have a simple Pivot table showing 6 groups with their totals and a subtotal eg: America 10 UK 15 Oz 22 etc. Grand Total 125 I want to Pivot Graph this data, no problems. I want however an extra line to show the total on the Secondary Axis. I have almost got it by placing the column in a second time as a Running Total and then as a Line on my chart, hiding all the values until the last point. However I would like if possible the Total as a horizontal line across the chart? 2) I h...

Any word on CRM 1.2 release date?
Has anyone heard a firm release date yet for CRM version 1.2? And will CRM 1.2 work with SBS2003 that was just released? -kw "Jim" <jim@nospam.com> wrote in message news:ehxGoPvnDHA.644@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Has anyone heard a firm release date yet for CRM version 1.2? > > This depends on where you are based. I've just got home from an MS course, and we told that in Australia it will release to the partners at the conference late next month, and will be released to customers on 12/1/04. It was also confirmed that it will run on SBS2003 - it will ru...

Page set up #2
I want to use the paper size of A3, but cannot find it in the paper options. Anyone know where I can find it? Check your printer properties and preferences. If the printers you have installed won't handle A3 you won't have it. And you will need to "install" something that will. Even a "PDF" file printer will do. Alan Badgery wrote: > I want to use the paper size of A3, but cannot find it in the paper > options. Anyone know where I can find it? I've just a home use computer, but the intention was to use the work book between and home and work, w...

Monitoring Exchange 2003 #2
Hello, We are planning to implement MOM 2005. However, we are also concerned about implementing auditing for changes made within ESM. Will there be a tool that will allow management to know a change was completed by a specific UserID? When a mailbox store is dismounted - who dismounted it/date/time? When a change is made to the RUS - who made the change? Thank you, Exchange2003 MOM does not have the ability to monitor this in the shipped Management Pack. You can enable AD auditing on the domain controllers: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314955&sd=tech. ...

smtp addresses #2
Exchange 2000. I have 2 smtp addresses under recipient policy. smtp: username@domain.com (set as default) smtp: username@local.domain.com These were created automatically when we migrated from exchange 5.5 to 2000. local.domain.com is our internal domain. domain.com is our Internet address. I unchecked local.domain.com address, and "Apply this policy now", but it did not remove them from each users AD account. So I deleted the local.domain.com address, and "Apply this policy now", but it still did not remove them from each users AD account. We are getting NDR's b...

Averaging weekly data into Months
Ive got a string of weekly data ranging from 1993-2010, which i need to convert from weekly to monthly. Id like to do this so that in the future new weekly data can be automatically converted to its monthly average. Whats the best way to do this? Maybe this will be useful to you... Step1: (If your weekly-date is in column B) Make a new column near your data, with formula in each line as "=eomonth(b1,0)" This will bring month value of each data-line, so later you can summarise/condense your data through this column value. Step2: In your monthly summary, use refe...

Exporting emails from Outlook 2003 #2
I have a folder that contains over 500 threads on technical matters on a subject. I have tried to use Export to Exel but this does not transfere all the information over including not giving all the text in the body of the email. A similar problem is saving an email to a folder outside outlook it doesn't show the date so you may have a huge list of items all titled but not dated in the title Please can anybody help? Hi stevtb why do you want to export the emails. What is the target/reson to export the emails? -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook without Exchange (Vista Ready): Publi...

training #2
Is there a class offered on Publisher and if so will it ever come to Ohio? Thanks Lots of good training articles available on the Office site. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/CR061832741033.aspx Where in Ohio? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Cindy Taylor" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0ed301c4f293$82579a30$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a class offered on Publisher and if so will it > ever come to Ohio? Thanks On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:06:21 -0500, "...

Event ID c0072030 #2
We have an Active Directory Organizational that contain all of our contacts. I have run the delegation of control wizard and given a user full control over the contacts OU. When I log on with that users account and try to update to add an SMTP address to a contact I receive the following error: There is no such object on the server Facility:Win32 ...

Outlook not opening #2
I recently installed Outlook. When I try to open it, I get the error message "Outlook requires Outlook Express 4.01 or greater". I do have OE 5.0 installed. Why am I getting this error? ...

List Boxes #2
Can someone tell me how to correct the following code so that both columns in the listbox will be updated? Only the first column distplays Dim MyArray() ReDim MyArray(mycount, 1) usrGLDist.lstOutput.ColumnCount = 2 For i = 0 To rst.Count - 1 MyArray(i, 0) = rst.Value("descr") MyArray(i, 1) = rst.Value("pcamt") rst.MoveNext Next i 'Load ListBox1 usrGLDist.lstOutput.List() = MyArray Richard wrote : > Can someone tell me how to correct the following code so that both > columns in the listbox will be updated? Only the first col...

How can I line up 2 columns with similar information?
I have 2 columns with names in each and I'd like to line them up next to each other. I think we'll need more information, Kathy. I don't understand what you're trying to do. Can you give exactly what's up? ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Kathy" <Kathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5C0BC96-7E27-4C55-89A3-03513FC0D409@microsoft.com... >I have 2 columns with names in each and I'd like to line them up next to >each > other. Column A has employee number, Column B has the same employee numbers but has addi...

Lost Product Key #2
Wanted to install my publisher deluxe 2002 onto my new computer. I've lost my product key. What can I do? How do I do it? Whistle Britches wrote: > Wanted to install my publisher deluxe 2002 onto my new > computer. I've lost my product key. What can I do? How do > I do it? ================================= Have a look at the following KB article: (823570) How to Obtain a New Product Key for Office Program Setup http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823570 -- John Inzer return e-mail disabled ...

RMS POS 2.0 SP1 fails to install
We are running RMS 2.0, and when I tried to install POS SP1 I get the following error" The expected version of the product was not found on your system" I have searched kb and found nothing that may address this. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks Sounds like you got the wrong service pack. POS is a different product. You need RMS 2.0 Service Pack 1. Marc "Davidjc52" <Davidjc52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE74C3F9-0CF6-4693-889C-8CD301CA691F@microsoft.com... > We are running RMS 2.0, and when I tried to install POS SP1 I get the &g...

How do I make a particular column required in Excel? #2
Our NPO is creating a reimbursement chart in Excel. We're trying to make it so that if employees do not fill in one particular column entitled "Projects," they will get an error or will be unable to have a final sum filled in. Is there any way I can make this particular column required so that if it is not filled in, the chart will not complete properly? Thank you in advance for any advice or help--I'm a bit of a novice to this! ...

help with lookup formula (sheet 2, not a double post)
I need to make a formula using a lookup. The first spreadsheet is a inventory (ALO INVENTORY JP). The second (P&G 103) is a chart tha tells number of gallons of alcohol per foot/inch/fraction. On ALO INVENTORY JP I insert the # of feet, inches, and the fraction i cells R5 and T5. I want these numbers to lookup the number of gallon off of the P&G 103 worksheet. For example: P&G 103 (on inventory sheet) is 26ft 4 1/2 inches, i should look-up to be 34572 gal. for the 26'4" and 55 gal. for the 1/2" These two numbers should be added together and multiplied by the numbe ...

How to sum the 3 best scores for every country in a contest?
To sum the 3 highest numbers, following functions can be used in a really nice combination: =SUM(LARGE(A1:A100, {1,2,3} ) ) But how to add an condition to it? Example: Column A below are the scores for induvudual persons in a contest. Column B below is the country they are competing for .. How to add the sum of the 3 best scores for each country ? The correct answer should be 213+199+187=599 for USA and 198+158+135=491 for Canada. A B 141 USA 199 USA 135 CAN 187 USA 158 CAN 145 USA 213 USA 198 CAN 120 USA 180 CAN Reall...

SMTP Security #2
Does any know what is the Best Practice for Securing SMTP is? and More importantly do you have the documentation to implement it? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;193922 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324059 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319356 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836500 Austin Morgan wrote: > Does any know what is the Best Practice for Securing SMTP is? and More > importantly do you have the documentation to implement it? > > You could configure SMTP mail rel...

Enable macro #4
Is there a way that when a user opens an excel workbook that it will enable the macro without asking to disable or enable? I have users that click on disable, then the macro will not run. I have two macro buttons set up and they choose the one that is needed at this time. I would rather it open and the enable already be set without them having to click on it. Is this possible? No, Pam. Sorry. You can "force" them to enable. http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=578 So, you could set it up that if they don't enable, they don't see... if they do enable, no...

Windows Installer Configuration EVERY TIME!!!
Ok, so I am sure this sounds pretty familiar. Every time I open an office application, or an office document, I get a pop up of the windows installer and it starts running some mystery configuration process. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling. I have tried repairing the registry permissions. I have ripped all office traces out by force and done a clean install. I have rebuilt the registry, modified it, added some conditional entries, but to no avail. I have done it in the user account, and the built in administrator account. I have done both custom and full installs. ...

Date Problem #2
Hi All Please can someone advise me what to do, I have a date in a textbox where I am using the AddDate method to increment the day , but I am getting strange results. Is this because the US date? if so how do I change this to work for the UK date? Any help would be greatly appreciated regards Subs Hiya- i'm not sure what formula you're using- I put a random date in A1 and pasted the following formula in B1 & C1: =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)+1) it increased the day by 1 in both cells. I then changed the format to UK and it worked just fine. Is this what you're l...

dwbb #2
kjbds --- Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component - Post Made from http://www.DotNetJunkies.com/newsgroups Our newsgroup engine supports Post Alerts, Ratings, and Searching. ...

Proper Case #2
I have a column on the worksheet which contains names. I need the name and initials always to be entered in Proper Case. Presently the names are entered by means of an input box. My problem is some names are entered in lowercase and some in uppercase. The name needs to look like this "Black B F". How do force this entry or let the macro (or VB code) convert this to the proper case. Any help would be appreciated Brian An Excel add-in called Excel Manager contains loads of neat utilities, one of which will do exactly what you want. Sorry but I can't remember the link to it ...

RPC Over HTPPS on FE Server with OWA #2
Hi, I have a front end owa server configured as a OWA server using SSL (with a custom made certificate). Can I also utilise this server and the same certificate to make it run rpc over https as well? Thanks in advance. ...