Russ, get your ASS back on here

We want some answers on this POS.  God you suck.

0
someone798 (944)
10/27/2004 2:32:45 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Now that will encourage him.

"Someone" <someone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> We want some answers on this POS.  God you suck.

Wow "someone" nice 'tude. I know the frustration but that's not gonna help.

However, - Russ - it's been almost a month.  Any updates would be really
nice man.

message news:%23z0ygI9uEHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Now that will encourage him.
>
> "Someone" <someone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> We want some answers on this POS.  God you suck.

0
xakedwax (18)
10/27/2004 3:42:21 AM
 A> However, - Russ - it's been almost a month.  Any updates would be really
 A> nice man.

I guess they are all busy integrating the gift from American Express - nice
notebook and yearbook gift set for free, with automatic yearly renewal for
$70 conveniently charged to your c.c. if not canceled within 4.99 minutes
after clicking "submit"*. When they finish, I'm sure they'll check out our
wishes here.

:-)

*) somewhat stretched description of the real "gift" I had to deal with
yesterday.

0
vrapp (55)
10/27/2004 2:09:25 PM
Well, it's true.  I've got his twelve years right here.  None of your guys
kissing up ever helped either.  I'm not being critical of that.  It's the
truth.

"Andrew" <xakedwax@xhotmail.comx> wrote in message
> Wow "someone" nice 'tude. I know the frustration but that's not gonna
> help.
>
> However, - Russ - it's been almost a month.  Any updates would be really
> nice man.
>
> "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-spring.com> wrote in
> message news:%23z0ygI9uEHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> Now that will encourage him.
>>
>> "Someone" <someone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>>> We want some answers on this POS.  God you suck.

0
test1951 (391)

put back the bar code for envelopes
The United State post office would appreciate it if you gave MS Word users the ability to print zip code bar codes on the bottom of our envelopes again, so would I! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en...

User removed Anonymous permission from Calendar...how to get it back
A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In news:Xns9861A9314BAB8bobarcabca@207.46.248.16, Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed: > A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and > I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can > be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In that user's Outlook, right-click on Calendar, properties, permissions tab. Add Anonymous, and do whate...

How do I get colour separated printouts red and black?
Trying to prepare and print colour separated printouts of a publisher document. I want printouts of red and also in black. The printer I'm using is a Hp Deskjet 720C Could this be the problem? Make a back-up of the file Delete all the red items on the page and print that page, Do not save the file and close it Then re-open the file and delete all the black items on the page and print that. >-----Original Message----- >Trying to prepare and print colour separated printouts of a publisher >document. I want printouts of red and also in black. The printer I'm using &g...

Backing up
I had to format my HD but before doing so I used MS Outlook personal folder backup and I have a file called Outlook 13.01.2004. I tried copying it into Outlook folder hoping I wopuld see the old folders and posts I have for about 1 year but nothing happens. The file is about 27 MB in size. Could anyone tell me what error was made from my side. I am usinhg Windows XP Pro and Office 2003 Pro. TIA Did you just copy it, or do an Import from the file menu? >-----Original Message----- >I had to format my HD but before doing so I used MS Outlook personal folder >backup and I have a fi...

Please help with getting the right structure from dataset using GetXML()
Hi everyone, I need your help getting my getXML method to function the way I need it to. I have a stored procedure that returns data into a dataset (I am using VB.NET). I use getXML with dataset and I get the following result: <NewDataSet> <Table> <StudentFirstName>John</StudentFirstName> <StudentMiddleName>J</StudentMiddleName> <StudentLastName>Smith</StudentLastName> <StudentAddressType>Permanent</StudentAddressType> <StudentAddressLine1>123 Some Rd</StudentAddressLine1> <StudentAddressLine...

Converting Access 2000 back to Access 97
Hi Could someone give me some instructions on the above as I need to send them to someone who runs 2000 and I dont have access to the help guide on 2000. Thanks Edgar If I remember correctly, Access 2000 has a Tools | Database ... | Convert | Convert to previous version feature. -- Good luck Jeff Boyce <Access MVP> "Edgar Thoemmes" <EdgarThoemmes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC2369C1-9310-4929-8CF0-90A137FC0A8B@microsoft.com... > Hi > > Could someone give me some instructions on the above as I need to send them > to someone who run...

Quest
does csvde has limitied attributes to export ? For quest cmdlets, i can use more properties/attributes, but i wish to pipe to csvde for export. Can it be done ? Why not just pipe to a csv file -- Richard Siddaway All scripts are supplied "as is" and with no warranty PowerShell MVP Blog and PowerShell User Group: http://msmvps.com/blogs/RichardSiddaway/Default.aspx "IT Staff" wrote: > does csvde has limitied attributes to export ? > > For quest cmdlets, i can use more properties/attributes, but i wish to pipe > to csvde for e...

SQL to get the lowest unique value from table
Hi I'm looking for some SQL to get the lowest unique value in a table: eg, <table> ID BID 1 1 2 1 3 1 4 2 5 2 6 2 7 3 8 4 3 is the lowest unique value. I would need to return the ID. Any suggestions? thanks Lee "Lee" <lee@digital-interactive.com> wrote in message news:a981d263-7f22-4b14-8493-014559da8590@z41g2000yqz.googlegroups.com... > Hi > I'm looking for some SQL to get the lowest unique value in a table: > eg, > > <table> > > ID BID > 1 1 > 2 1 > 3 1 > 4 2 > 5 2 > 6 2 ...

Get External Data
I have a 2 column table which is likely to change length whenever the Refresh Data menu option is selected. The table links to another software package (SAGE). I don't have formulae in adjacent columns so my problem can not be solved by checking the "Fill Down formulas in columns adjacent to data" box. I do, however, have text in adjacent columns (which the user selects from an in-cell drop down list) which I need to remain aligned with the relevant row. The "insert entire rows for new data ..." option does not appear to do what it says! It only inserts rows in the...

Importing text using get external data
I have created a query spreadsheet that gets certain data from another spreadsheet (call it data spreadsheet). The data spreadsheet has a column where text is stored, which in some cases exceeds more than 255 characters. The query that imports such data truncates the text to the first 255 characters. Is there a way around it ? Any input will be appreciated. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

back spacing is deleting what was already typed.
As I type a Document and need to add a word, or phrase by back-spacing Word deletes what was already typed letter by letter on that line. How do I correct the settings? That's what Backspace does on a computer. If you just want to go backward, use the left arrow key. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "TinaMarie" <TinaMarie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4C593814-5824-41EA-9854-7659B2F02217@microsoft.com... > As I type a Document and need to add a word, or ph...

problem getting my hotmail contacts into outlook
I am new to outlook and want my hotmail contacts to be in outlook it says that you can do it and believe me I have tried, using all the help features available but no luck it says you need an MSN connector which I have tried to find. Hi , have a look on this site : "Download Microsoft Office Outlook Connector for MSN" http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=aa0ad3b0-e1a4-4990-a2be-dde78fed0709&displaylang=en Maybe it helps. -- Oliver Vukovics Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder Synchronisation for Outlook and Exchange: Public...

PST
My CPU went bad and I had Best Buy do a data transfer of my complete hard drive.. When I do a search I can find the file under D:\documents and settings\ron\local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook It says I do not have permission to access 1. I have tried to copy to hard drive 2. I have tried to inport by typing in the above 3. I cannot find the file when looking in Windows Explorer I am in desparate need of the 751 meg of info in the *.pst file Any suggestions? Thank you Ron Ron wrote: > My CPU went bad and I had Best Buy do a data transfer of > my complete hard driv...

Socket relared problem (getting free port number dynamically) #2
Hi all, i have one problem related to thread. i am having my main thread running which will on some event create a thread for validation purpose and then will start working. and now this validator thread will create a socket and it will bind to port 20111. and then will wait for client to connect. but before waiting for client to connect it will send a message to the main thread that validation is done. but in this way i need to stick with port 20111.which i really don't want. Is it possible for me to get a free port from operating system or from winsock library and then i should bind t...

How do I get Front Page 2003 to work with Windows7
I have been using FrontPage 2003 to update our website. Last month I updated my computer to Windows7 and Office 2007. Several days later I try to log on to Front page and receive the following message : " The operating system is not presently configured to run this application. Load failed Cannont load MSO.DLL" Has anyone had a similar experience? Or any advice? Change the compatibility to Windows XP. (BTW, if you search this newsgroup, you'll see this issue has been addressed many times._ -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 -----...

Getting the longest lengh in range of cells
I am trying to get the length of the longest cell in a range and use the array {=len(a1:a1)}. What happens is that it picks up the length of cell A1. Is there a way in a formula to determine the longest cell length in a range, or through VBA. Thanks in advance Hi Try this formula array (please amend with last row number): {=MAX(LEN(A1:A7))} HTH Cordially Pascal "Geoff" <gh@bob.com> a �crit dans le message de news:uMKoCQiSFHA.1176@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I am trying to get the length of the longest cell in a range and use the > array {=len(a1:a1)}. What happen...

Possible to get rid of without rebuilding everything?
Hi all, Back to years ago, the consultant set up our forest with empty root domain and one child domain. Right now, the forest functional level is windows 2003. and all DCs are windows 2003 domain controller. All users and servers are on the child domain. Currently, we are thinking to move to Windows 2008 DCs. If we need to get rid of the empty root domain. is this possible without affecting our applications (exchange etc..)? BTW, why is the reason to keep this empty root domain? Thank you! You are stuck with the root domain forever. Root domain is no longer consi...

URGENT: Creating a chart (Getting the correct input and output) unable to figure out
Hi, I have been trying to create this chart since a long time now and go no clue what am donig wrong. I have some machines in my company and all of them have a end of life for example: Machine 1, at location A with End of Life in 2004 Machine 2, at location B with End of Life in 2008 I want the years on x-axis and the machine locations on y-axis. Afte that I want horizantal lines representing machines which also show th end of life. For a better understanding, see the attached excel file. I have als created an image of the chart I'm looking to draw. Please advise. Thanks. Ker ...

earn extra money and get paid weekly
Earn and get weekly .Minimum payout is Rs.50 only. Just follow 5 steps and start earnings To start earnings click here- http://All4Webs.com/2/m/wassu2007/home.htm ...

single user email gets lost or arrives hours late
I have a user that is using office xp. we run excg5.5. he can send out an email to a user and sometimes the user gets it and sometimes he dosen't. we don't get bounce back message. i am trying to figure out what the problem is. The users address is saved in the users contacts list. ...

Back Up PST File
I have Windows XP and use Outlook 2002. I have a CD RW burner and have been trying to back up my outlook.pst file to CD, just in case. When I tried it the first time today, I got a message that said there is extra information in the PST file that will be lost if I continue with the copying function. It also said the contents of the file would NOT be affected and asked if I wanted to continue or cancel. I cancelled because I did understand the message. When I tried again, I got the same message. I cancelled and tried a third time. Now the pst. file is accessible for copying the...

How do you get rid of the "[SPAM]" in the subject of an email?
Everytime I send or receive email, no matter what computer I'm on, it automatically inserts "[SPAM]" into the subject of an email. How do I get rid of this? Outlook isn't doing that. Check with your mail administrator or ISP and see if they're running a spam filter that is. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. ...

Move back/forward to previous edit point
Is there a key-combination to move back to a statement I was previously on, even if I didn't set it up as a bookmark? I use bookmarks when I know I'm going to go back to that statement many times. But in most instances I'm just moving along doing things, when I'd like to go back to the statement I just came from (or one even before that). Is there a "go back" or "go forward" key combination for non-bookmarked edit points? ("Undo" doesn't do what I want.) Thanks Most will suggest the 'Navigate Back' or 'Navigate ...

can you get read reciepts from clients other than Outlook?
I have used read receipts for inter office mail where everyone uses Outlook 2000 and Exchange 2000. Works nice. However, what if I want a read receipt from an email I sent to: 1) a web based account like hotmail or yahoo? 2) other email clients like Outlook Express or Eudora? can I? How does that work? any info is appreciated. Thanks! djc <noone@nowhere.com> wrote: > However, what if I want a > read receipt from an email I sent to: > 1) a web based account like hotmail or yahoo? I don't recall any settings in Yahoo! or Hotmail that honor receipts. > 2) other email ...

Brithdays & Anniversaries get recreated from time to time
Apparently Outlook occasionally (I guess at the begin of a year) recreates recurring appointments from the birthdays and anniversaries that it finds in my Contacts-entries. What's annying about this is, that for lots of birthdays I now have duplicates, i.e. TWO appointments. And what's desastrous is that all these new appointments have a reminder set at 12pm of that day. Thus, in the last couple of days repeatedly the alarm of my PDA has gone off to remind me of some friends birthday and woke up me and my wife at midnight (which each time caused some major quarrel and my PDA a...