Runtime Error! Abnormal program termination

I have not been able to get any microsoft help on this for
over a week.  I have no way to get product ID since it
will not load.  It happens with 2003 and 2004.   HELP!!!!
0
anonymous (74722)
2/24/2004 12:55:15 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Start->Run->regsvr32 msxml3.dll

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money

or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish.

"John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have not been able to get any microsoft help on this for
> over a week.  I have no way to get product ID since it
> will not load.  It happens with 2003 and 2004.   HELP!!!!

0
glyn1 (1534)
3/3/2004 11:23:02 AM
If that MS KB article doesn't work for you...

Try re-registering the 'msxml3.dll' file with by using the regsvr32 command

Start | Run then type 'regsvr32 msxml3.dll' and click OK

"John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have not been able to get any microsoft help on this for
> over a week.  I have no way to get product ID since it
> will not load.  It happens with 2003 and 2004.   HELP!!!!

0
res0ad8m (11)

What started executing your program?
Folks Just curious. Is there any way of determining what program started executing your program? I'd like to know if someone clicked on a shortcut or if they used Shell or ShellExecute. I doubt it but I thought I'd ask. Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Tony's Main MS Access pages - http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm Tony's Microsoft Access Blog - http://msmvps.com/blogs/access/ For a convenient utility to keep your users FEs and other files updated see http://www.autofeupdater.com/ Granite Fleet Manager http://www.granitefleet.com/ "To...

error message 12-03-09
Every time I try to open a url from an email message, I get an error message telling me that window can not open it. But if I click off the error message and try to open the url again, it will open. Any body know why?? Thanks Actually the error message states that "Windows can not find the URL." thanks, dljfnp "dljfnp" wrote: > Every time I try to open a url from an email message, I get an error message > telling me that window can not open it. But if I click off the error message > and try to open the url again, it will open. Any body know why?? ...

Error Code 2046 when sending emails.
Hi I have an Access 2003 database which is used to maintain membership records for a charity. On a member's record there is a button which sends an email to the member. On my new computer I have windows 7 home premium and I am using Windows Live email linked to my ISP. This worked fine on my old computer with Windows XP and Outlook Express. When I click on the button I now get the message Error Code 2046 The Command or Action SendObject isn't available now. The code is: Private Sub btnEMail_Click() Dim vMessage As String On Error GoTo ErrorCode ...

Outlook 2003 error Ox8004210B
When sending an attachment > 600KB the message does is sent but does not leave the outbox. On the next cycle it sends again but error messag 0x8004201B is received. Outlook continues to send the message but never takes it out of the outbox. I have to manually delete it. Needless, to say the receiver has now received mulitple copies of a LARGE email and is ready to kill me. KBA 315049 references the problem but teh solution therein doesn't solve it. Anyone else having the same issues. I've seen it on other forums but havent' seen a viable solution yet except to sen...

Problem with Validation Error
I have a form with a textbox control bound to a table field. The table has no validation properties set for this field; the field is indexed with 'No Duplicates'. The textbox itself has no validation properties set for the field. I have the following code in the textbox's BeforeUpdate event: If Not (txtCARDocNumber Like "C####") Then MsgBox "The CAR Number must be in the format 'Cnnnn'," & vbNewLine _ & "where n is any numeric character." _ , vbExclamation + vbOKOnly, "CAR Number Format Inco...

Closing opportunity error
When I try to close an opportunity, I am getting an error message instead of the 'close opportunity' web page dialog. It seems that the error relating to an invalid value (null) from the database. A user with admin rights Added, deleted, and changed the opportunity form fields multiple times. He also deleted all 'Status Reason' field values and later added custom them back. (Setting -> System Customization -> Opportunities-> Customize Form -> Administration tab -> Status Reason Field Properties -> Values tab.) I think that the error has something to do with...

Error message consistently shows and shuts down entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I get the following error message when I open entourage and then entourage closes itself down: Microsoft Sync Services has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.&quot; Clicking the &quot;More Information&quot; button gives me the information I'll paste in at the end of this email. Please help me -- I googled the error but the answers were too techy for me to figure out. Right now I can't read/send emails or schedule meetings. Than...

Outlook 2007 totally disabled
1. MS Office 2000 installed on Vista OS. All email accounts, including Hotmail, operable using Outlook, with Outlook Connector. 2. Installed Enterprise 2007 and uninstalled (apparently not all of) Office 2000. 3. Accessing Outlook 2007 from desktop icon produces error "The Add-in "Outlook Connector Extenions" (msncon32.dll) cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook. Please contact Add-in manufacturer for an update. If no update available uninstall the Add-in". 4. Now Outlook 2007 is totally inoperable, but displays previous Inbox emails, but Se...

Programming to USB
Hello everybody, I am in urgent need of a method to read and write to a USB Port .Any example regarding USB Modem,USB Webcam would be very very helpful.Where can i get the required sdk's or the progamming techniques to the USB port.I am a INTERMEDIATE LEVEL programmer to the serial Port. Pls reply to my mail address too. Thanks in advance, Suresh. There is no simple way to do this. Check out Jungo's USB driver toolkit. This may be the best way to go for you. USB is very complicated and requires lots and lots and lots of understanding. Along with that, there is ...

Publisher 2000 Error Message when saving work
I have been using this program to publish a club newsletter for approz 1 year. Starting tonight the program will no longer let me save my changes to a file - and gives an error message. I have tried reloading and restarting the program. Have also used the command under Help to repair the file. Nothing is working. Any suggestions? I appreciate the help! Are you using the same Newsletter over and over? Bad idea... What is the exact error? How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198256 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP h...

error C2248: 'Recibr::~Recibr'
Hi. I woul like than my class class Recibr : public CCmdTarget { DECLARE_DYNCREATE(Recibr) Recibr(); // protected constructor used by dynamic creation protected: virtual ~Recibr(); ... } handles ON_COMMAND messages To achive so, I declared CMainFrame::CMainFrame() { .... Recibr m_Recibir } and I've also modified BOOL CMainFrame::OnCmdMsg(UINT nID, int nCode, void* pExtra, AFX_CMDHANDLERINFO* pHandlerInfo) { // let the view have first crack at the command if (m_wndView.OnCmdMsg(nID, nCode, pExtra, pHandlerInfo)) return TRUE; // line add to attempt to classs Rec...

Downloading Additional program files for Money 2006
I have had to re-download Money 2006 Deluxe to my laptop and said OK to download the additional program files necessary so that I can use Budget and other features. The download is not happening, I have re-booted several times, changed the date back to 2006. What else can I do? I am so frustrated at this point. In microsoft.public.money, Steph wrote: >I have had to re-download Money 2006 Deluxe to my laptop and said OK to >download the additional program files necessary so that I can use Budget and >other features. The download is not happening, I have re-booted several &g...

Error after setting default pricelist
Hi, In the opportunity form, i added javascript code in order to input default the pricelist value automatically. When loading the form, the default pricelist was successfully added. However i could not add the new opportunity product. The error was " you have changed the pricelist for the opportunity. Please save the opportunity form before attempting to add the product." I have save the form several times but still cannot add the product. What's wrong? Carrie ...

"Too many fields defined" error message
I received a "Too many fields defined" error message when importing an Excel 97 spreadsheet into SQL Server 2000. There are 256 columns in the Excel 97 spreadsheet, all containing data. How do I correct this in Excel 97? It's a bug. There's a bit of information in the following MSKB article: BUG: Cannot Import Excel 97 Spreadsheet with 256 or More Columns http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=207446 Godzilla wrote: > I received a "Too many fields defined" error message when > importing an Excel 97 spreadsheet into SQL Server 2000. > There ...

tprinter error when using same printer as printer1 and printer2
I have a toy store. I have created a custom 40 column receipt template that I would like to print after each transaction (in addition to the standard 40 column receipt). This custom receipt goes in the customer bag, and is handed to the gift wrapper, where they use the custom receipt as a "gift wrap guide". I have the receipt the way I like it. Now, I would like to add this to the transaction process, by activating "printer2" with the identical setting as "printer1", except using the custom template, rather than the default 40 column which is set on pri...

CRM 4.0 Installation error #3
Hi, i am trying to install Dynamics CRM4.0, but I get an error in the setup check. The error is: Service msftesql$CRM was not found on computer 'CRMSERVER'. The specified service does not exist as an installed service I checked in the help what can I do and it say that the possible reasons for this error are: 1. SQL Server FullText Search service is not running 2. You do not have sufficient rights I check the SQL Server FullText Search service and it is up and running. I am installing the CRM server as Administrator and I do not believe that i do not have rights or permissions....

Error 13 Type Mismatch 03-07-10
Need help solving a type mismatch error on the following code: Many thanks! Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) 'Limits the number of records allowed 'based on the field FloorProgMaxObservations If DCount("*", "tblFloorProgAudit", "[AuditID] = _ " & Me.AuditID.Value & "" And _ "[FloorProgCriteriaID] = " & _ Me.FloorProgCriteriaID.Value & "" And _ "[AuditorID] = '" & Me.AuditorID.Value & "'") = _ ...

How to program data entry to avoid zeros or last 5 digit.
How to set Cell format so enterd numbered shows figers in millions with two decimals. Example: Like to enter $3,234,856 Excel should show $3.23 I can title excel "all numbers are in 10,000 Format|cells|number tab|custom category: $#.00,, sevek wrote: > > How to set Cell format so enterd numbered shows figers in millions with two > decimals. > > Example: Like to enter $3,234,856 > > Excel should show $3.23 > > I can title excel "all numbers are in 10,000 -- Dave Peterson ...

Serial number error in Sales Transaction Entry
I noticed that one of my coworkers added a serial number (and invoiced it) into the Great Plains instead of allocating one of the existing ones. How do I return this serial number w/out affecting my inventory? I need to: 1. Return the item w/the wrong serial number. 2. Reinvoice the correct serial number. 3. NOT HAVE THE WRONG SERIAL NUMBER STUCK IN MY INVENTORY. How do I do this? ...

Create a PDF file from any program that will print
Anyone can create a PDF file from any program that will print. You define any (virtual) Post Script (PS) printer on your system. I have an Apple and an IBM PS printers defined. You print to a file, obviously, since you don't really need to have an attached PS printer. The file type will be .prn on Win machines. Next you go to www.ps2pdf.com and use the Convert wizard which will upload your file and send it back as a PDF file. The site doesn't save uploaded files so it is relatively secure and has been providing this service for quite some time. Lastly, you simply save the PDF fil...

ADP parameterized function not prompting in runtime
(I hate to cross post but I need to find a solution quickly) As I continue to try to salvage an ADP project in Access 2007 (and the light at the end of the tunnel has pretty much gone out due to Access 2007 bugs), my latest probable dead end is.. I have a parameterized function called "Walmart_by_completion_info_parameterized" defined as.. SELECT DISTINCT TOP 100 PERCENT dbo.[WM-TRACKING].TrackingNum, dbo.[WM-Stores].StoreNum, dbo.[WM-Stores].City, dbo.[WM-Stores].State, dbo.[WM-TRACKING].CMPLTD_DATE, dbo.[WM-TRACKING].[CMPLTD...

Criteria Query Error Please Help
I have a query with Criteria Between [Start Date] And [End Date] i t has been working fine until now. When I use start date 01-02-10 and end date 28-02-10 it returns an error 'this expression is typed incorrectly or is is to complex to be evaluated....' If I use any other dates i.e 01-01-10 - 31-01-10 it works fine, I can not see anything wrong with the data for the Feb dates. Thanks in advance V Have you declared the parameters As DateTime? If not the values entered could be misinterpreted as arithmetical expressions. You can declare them in design view or by a...

searching Chinese AccountName error
hi everyone, I meet a big problem, which can not retrieve the account data when i was trying to search a customer with chinese name(one chinese character is equal to 2 bytes). The data stored in the SQL is fine, also, i have found out the chinese name will be turned into the wrong translation like '?%%%?'. another question is how the CRM system connect to the SQL data base? ...

Error when adding user to CRM 4.0
We are running an evaluation copy of Microsoft CRM 4.0. I am trying to test out the multi-homed functionality but have been unable to add a user from another domain. I have a two-way Windows trust between the two domains and it is functioning properly. When I go to add the user from the other domain it finds the user and fills in the users details but when I go to save it throughs up a generic error: "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator." Any ideas? Can you enable DEV errors and post the error message? Darren Liu, CRM MVP Crowe ...

"Get/Change" Error message Safe Pay
We recently completed upgrading a customer from version 8 to version 10. We get the following error message when we reload transactions in safe pay. "A get/change first operation on table "ME_Void_Checks" failed accessing SQL data. Any help appreciated. Thanks Russ ...