Running Hosting Business & Automatic Invoices

Hello,

I'm running webhosting business, can I use Money for accounting & generating
invoices automatically ??

Thank you !
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

public free/busy.. after Migration
After i migrated from Exchange 5.5 to 2003 .....I get this on a few clients... Unable to update public free/busy date. The contents of this public folder are currenlty unavailable. Either the MS Exchange server computer servicing this public folers is down or the public folder has not been replicated to this site. Any ideas.. Did you replicate the free/busy system folder between the servers? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "James" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:155794FD-0EF8...

How to make Outlook open automatically WITHOUT having to enter a username and password from computer off of the domain?
Gurus, Running Outlook 2003. When I VPN into my office from home and fire up Outlook, it asks for a username and password. Is there anyway I can make Outlook open automatically WITHOUT having to enter a username and password? Note, my home Windows XP computer is NOT joined to the office domain. -- Spin No, not when the host computer is not on the same domain. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a...

Automatically match destination formatting?
I have a spreadsheet where I would like everything I paste into to it to match the formattting of the cells around it--not retain the formatting it had in its original location. I don't want to have to select "match destination formatting" every time--I want it to default to that. Any ideas? Thanks. I cannot find a way to make Excel paste automatically using destination formatting. A workaround is to use a macro to do the paste: Sub PasteWithDestinationFormatting() ActiveSheet.PasteSpecial Format:="HTML", Link:=False, DisplayAsIcon:= _ False, NoHTML...

Microsoft money @ business deluxe
How can I put cash reciepts into microsoft business so they will show up on my business reports. say I bought something for the office and paid cash for it. how do i put these items in the money program?? thanks Tim Create a "Petty Cash" account. DAE >-----Original Message----- >How can I put cash reciepts into microsoft business so >they will show up on my business reports. say I bought >something for the office and paid cash for it. how do i >put these items in the money program?? > >thanks Tim >. > ...

Po / Receipt / Invoice data
I have data coming from various systems, that I'm trying to load into great plains on a daily basis. We don't necessarily have the invoice at the same time we perform the receipt. It looks like from going thru the screens, that if you do a separate receipt / invoice transaction you need to create separate batches for each. Does great plains, not do a 3-way match between po - receipt - and invoice? (Before you would post the transaction to the ledger) It looks like when you enter in separate invoice and receipt, that you have a distinct Batch Type. I'm hoping to Dump this data ...

need to assign a nomber to yes such as y=1 to run a count ? excel
Iam working on a project with excel 2003, and I am trying to assign a vale you to yes "yes = 1" and "no = 2" and then good back and add up the yes and no. help I have look for about 3hr and cant work it out? thanks for any ones help Hi Richard, What about using COUNTIF. Assuming that Ye and No are in range A1:A30:- =COUNTIF(,"Yes") or =COUNTIF(A1:A30,"No") Regards, OssieMac "richard V" wrote: > Iam working on a project with excel 2003, and I am trying to assign a vale > you to yes "yes = 1" and "no = 2&quo...

Running Checklinks
It's often suggested by our partner that we need to run checklinks to fix a certain problem. This involves running checklinks for 2 to 3 hours, after a backup and with no users on the system. Would it be possible to add parameters to the checklinks, so that all transactions/transaction lines relating to one PO are checklinked ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to op...

Business Portal Statement of Earnings
The client has been running Business Portal 4.0 for almost a year now. Just recently in their last 2 payruns some of the employees statement of earnings within BP do not show the Direct Deposit information anymore. Has any one else experienced this. Thanks Joel ...

Money 2005 Small Business
Hello, I am using Money 2005 Small Business. How do I add my company information on my customer invoices? I am able to add the company logo. Thx for your help. John On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:59:02 -0800, John Khan <John Khan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I am using Money 2005 Small Business. How do I add my company information on >my customer invoices? I am able to add the company logo. > >Thx for your help. > >John Hi John, I am able to go to the Tools menu, select Settings, and then select 'Business Information' from the list. It a...

How can I setup a command line or something to automatically repai
Hi. I would like to setup some kind of mini backup solution to make a copy of my back-end MDB file and if it possible to repair it. I was thinking to have something in the windows schedule to run it at night or something? Is there anything? Regards, Marco "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5ACE5FC-C014-4CF2-85C7-1E80B4FFACD2@microsoft.com... > Hi. I would like to setup some kind of mini backup solution to make a copy > of > my back-end MDB file and if it possible to repair it. > > I was thinking to have something in the windo...

new client printer not recognized by remote host
Hello, (I hope this is posted in the appropriate group. I know posting to multiple groups is frowned upon.) ******************************************************************* (Windows XP SP3 both computers) Running RDP between Office and Home computers successfully for some time, including print function. I had to buy a new printer for the client (home) computer, HP LaserJet P2055dn. Now the office (host) computer does not recognize the new home computer, so the print redirect function is not working, and I can't print anything from the office computer onto the home printer. ...

Automatic Prompt when sending an email
One feature of Lotus notes that I miss is that when I got ready to send a message, I would get a prompt asking me whether I wanted to keep a copy of the email that I was sending and if so what folder should it be filed in. that allowed me to save space and only keep those I wanted and saved me the trouble of refiling later. Can one do that in outlook and if so, how? thanks Outlook has no built-in feature to designate the save folder when you = send a message, but you can add that capability with a little VBA code. = The sample at http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=3D1173 ...

disabling root business unit
In the crm-course(installation & setup), it stated that Root Business Unit CANNOT BE DISABLED. In the CRM v1.2, I discovered that it does allow us to disable it in the Business Setting module. But, there is no way to re- enabling it when such "disabling" has triggered accidentally. must it re-install for entire MS CRM again ? regards, Edward Edward, One way around this is to manaully change the IsDisabled field in the BusinessUnitBase table and change it to a 0. The other option is to restore from a backup. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ----------...

Invoices without numbers
We deal with a number of small vendors which do not use invoice numbers. Since GP's only uses the invoice number to check with duplicates there is no check for duplicates. Wondering what processes others might be using in these circumstances. Thanks We have the same issue. We tend to use the date of the invoice as the invoice number. The hard part is making sure that AP users enter it consistently every time. We've finally standardarized on Month, Day, Year (MMDDYYYY) with no dashes, marks or spaces. Mark (DynamicAccounting.net) noyb wrote: > We deal with a number of small v...

How to stop excel 2007 automatically changing my date format?
My spreadsheet has cells with the number format "hh:mm" into which users type start and finish times. When the start and finish times are on different days (night shift), the input must also contain the date like "15/5/2010 22:00" to make the sheet calc correctly. In these cases, excel changes my numberformat from "hh:mm" to "d/m/yy hh:mm" even though I specifically set it to "hh:mm". Can this be stopped? The more these new versions of excel try to anticipate our needs, the more annoying they become! TIA Damien ps I've worked arou...

crmsecurityserv running wild, affecting performance
This week, one of my clients is experiencing very poor performance with their production CRM. The CRM Security service (at least, a process with the name 'crmsecurityserv') is consistently gobbling up 25% of the CPU. I suspect that this is the cause of the slowness. This client is getting ready to integrate two acquired companies into their CRM system, and has started to add business units (and has reshuffled the parent/child relationships of some of the BU's). I believe that this is why that crmsecurityserv process is running; trying to update the securitydescriptor with all o...

Business Portal tabe not available
Hi there I have installed MOSS 2007 in order to install Business Portal 4.0. I have managed to setup the user roles and security permissions within Business Portal as per the manuals and training manual. However the user cannot access Business Portal becuase the Business Portal Tab is not available on the MOSS Portal page. As the administrator user it is available, but not for any of the domain normal users. I do not know enough about MOSS security and would like to kno whow do I assing users to access the page. I have tried through site settings but it does not appear to be worki...

"Forward all mail with unresolved recipients to host" Option
I wanted some clarification on this setting that is part of the Default SMTP Virtual Server. We have an environment that has multiple AGs and each AG is responsible for different mail domains (xxx.com, yyy.com, zzz.com...). We have a mail domain under an AG that is shared between our Exchange Org and another mail system. If we set the option below on one of the Exchange Servers in the specific AG, does this mean that all unresolved recipients for the "Exchange Org" will route to this host? Is there a way to restrict only specific unresolved domains to go this route? Than...

Users cannot run reports
Users started getting this error when trying to run reports: An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help Query execution failed for data set 'SGC_MSCRM'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) Get Online Help SELECT permission denied on object 'Contact', database 'SGC_MSCRM', owner 'dbo'. No changes have been made to CRM. Tried rebooting server but it did not fix the issue. Any ideas on how to fix this and get reports working again? Hi Steve, Looks like it's a custom or modified report that directly accesses database ta...

Object.Retrieve methods for CRM business objects
Hi, I am coding up some work currently, and have a relatively simple question relating to the .Retrieve method of the CRM business objects, such as CRMQuote. I am trying to manipulate the data contained in the CRMQuote entity, and the simplest way is for me to read the xml string returned by the retrieve method into a dataset. The problem that I am facing is that I require that all of the columns are returned for the entity. The SDK suggests this is possible by simply passing a blank string or null paramater to the Retrieve method {from the SDK} -- Public Function Retrieve( ByVal Call...

House account limits, and another Run time error
I need unlimited $$ accounts for in house charges that are tender types, not for customers that we create for mailorders and such. These house charges are meant for other departments within our company. Ideas? Run time error '-2147467259(80004005)'. [DBNETLIB][connetionWrite (wrapperWrite()).] General newtork error. Check your network documentation. ---what could this mean??--- You'd want to be careful of accounting ramifications, but you can do this: 1. Set up a new account type, say "InHouse". (Database > Account Types > New -- settings within may not...

Will Exchange 5.5 run on Server 2003
I have seen notes that Exchange 5.5 will run on Server 2K, but what about 2003? I am in the process of Migrating from an NT 4.0 domain to an AD domain. I don't want to bite off too much at one time so I would like to reinstall Exchange 5.5 on another machine running server 2k3 and move the databases. I do plan on upgrading from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2K3 at a later date, but I want to make sure I can finish the main migration in a weekend. So my question...Can you load Exchange 5.5 on Server 2K3 in an AD domain and more importantly will it work? Thanks, No. It will not in...

Full Invoice Prints Wrong Logo Image
Hello, Well we will try this again. Please direct me to someone that can fix this problem. Our full page receipt/invoice shows the RMS computer logo. Our logo shows up in the preview correctly. We have tried several different invoice formats, I have even deleted the RMS image from the file in the RMS folder, but yet it still prints. Willing to contract this to someone. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0891_01C76BF2.9B274C10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Duncan, There are 2 places you co...

Simple Excel Macros run slowly
I have an Excel Workbook that has several simple view and print macros that are suddenly (in the last week) running very slowly. Previously there was no delay when using the button, now it takes a minute plus to change views or generate the print job By simple - sample code ActiveWorkbook.CustomViews("BegBal").Show The views can be called manually with no problems, and I can manually move around in the Workbook with no problems (switching tabs, triggering print jobs, switching views by name) This problem has effected all copies of the Workbook in Excel 2000, 2002, an...

Import/Track Contacts automatically from Outlook to CRM
Hi all, Can a user automatically track all the contacts in his default paste of Contacts in Outlook to MSCRM. I know they can manually be tracked in CRM and i know we can export contacts to csv or txt and use the bulk import. However i would like to know which is the best way to put contacts from outlook to CRM automatically, in a startup. Thanks for your help Rute ...