Return Money 2005 DIRECTLY to MS :)

Just read the conditions of the 30-day Money-Back Guarantee and MS will
refund "reasonable" S&H costs up to $7!  If you're unhappy w/ Money 2005, I
can't think of a better way to get your opinion across than to send it back
directly to MS (along with the "explanation for return" that they request)
AND stick them with the shipping bill.  :)  If you return it to the store,
the best MS will ever learn is that it was defective.  Sending it back to
Redmond lets them know they just paid $5 extra for a product they rushed
out.  Your voice will instantly take on as much weight as at least 5 people
who were happy w/ M'05 :D

PS a GREAT reason (and one I will use) is: "You tampered with my scheme of
financial organization by reorganizing my spending categories without prior
notification ("Dining Out" as it's own category instead of a subcategory in
"Food").  I consider this to be a bad faith effort in allowing me to manage
my own finances and a sign that it may be unwise to trust Microsoft in the
future when it comes to my finances."

0
IonControl (95)
9/22/2004 6:33:47 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Where can I find the money back guarantee conditions ?
Can't find it in the box, manual or online.
Since I am unwilling to use a MSN passport and there is
no Money Express I'll send it back to MS and revert to
2003.

Thanks,
Matt

0
anonymous (74722)
9/22/2004 9:02:53 PM
See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=49.

"Matt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where can I find the money back guarantee conditions ?
> Can't find it in the box, manual or online.
> Since I am unwilling to use a MSN passport and there is
> no Money Express I'll send it back to MS and revert to
> 2003.

Thanks

0
anonymous (74722)

Money #28
I have loaded money 2004 on my computer and I am trying to down load my bank statement. I keep getting an error message C:\window\tempoary Internet file\content.IE5 \4B7FYG9T\history(1).QFX is corrupt or is not a MNY. extension. How can I fix this? Money does not import the QFX file format. Does your bank offer OFX or QIF? Try one of those. "Howard Benson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28ebc01c4655c$967122d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have loaded money 2004 on my computer and I am trying to > down load my bank statement. I keep getting an ...

formula for money additions & subtractions
I am trying to get a formula to calculate payroll deduction for cas register +/-. When an employee is over by $10 or under by $24, th difference comes out of thier check. Example: if somone is -25.00 for the month $1.00 would come out of th check. If someone is +11.00 then $1.00 would come out of the chec also. the +/- for the month is in one cell so i would like the formula to b able to read that cell and figure out if it is too much or little fo the deduction. this is the greatest sight that i have ever found and i hope someon can help me Thank you, Mik -- Message posted from http...

SBS2008 and SQL 2005
Hello All, So here is my question, we have the SBS 2008 Premium, and all the installation media are sent to us. And that includes the SQL 2005 and 2008 installation disks. But after I installed the SBS 2008 on my first server which we also would like to turn it to SQL, I looked into the Program And Features and found SQL 2005 already installed. But I haven't really insert any SQL installation disk. So is that a valid copy of SQL or just some thing like SQL Express? Do I need to uninstall that and install from my SQL install disk or I can start to use that? Thanks! Ben T...

Odd return situation...
A customer bought three items with cash. Two days later they returned two of them, but I had insufficient cash in my till to hand over. I wrote them a check (and entered the correct "splits" in Quickbooks, including Sales tax refunded). I then manually adjusted the quantities of these two items in Manager. Was that a bad idea? What should I have done instead? Used Store Ops to do a return but then changed to price to zero for the two items? Thanks. ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Bikes, Parts, Repairs & GREAT Customer Service! ...

Money 2006 won't open
Recently had problems with the IE8 upgrade. It screwed up everything so much that I'm back with IE6, which seems to be working OK. But now MS-Money won't open. The msmoney.exe file is running because I can see it in Task Manager. Even when I end the process in Task Manager, the program still won't open on the desktop. Rebooting doesn't solve anything. Any ideas? Windows XP, SP3 Have you tried: 1) Opening the Money Sample data file? (This will isolate problems with your data file from problems with the application itself.) 2) Reinstalling Money? "snavegerg...

Interest Only Mtg 2005
When we purchased out home we put two mortgages on the propery. The first is an interest only which includes our Impounds for Taxes and Hazard Insurance. Our second is a regular 30 year note. Is there any way to configure Money 2005 to recognize the Interest Only mortgage so that I would not have to manually change each payment, removing the principle amount? Thanks in advance Ryan Davis See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=160. "Ryan the Humble" <ryndavis10@cox.net> wrote in message news:%23ijfI%23KbFHA.2756@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > When we purchased out home...

Net Worth Report on Money 2002
I have added a new liability account named "Home Equity Loan Account". It has a balance of approximately $15,000. Even though I have cleared and rechecked the account names in the reports section making sure that this new account has been marked for inclusion, it doesn't appear on the report. What corrective action should I investigate? ...

MS Project
Alright, let me see if I can spell this out. Bottom Line: Is there anyway to show the same task over multiple lines in different sections and have the same task show % complete/costs either over the whole project or by each section? Additional Explanation: We are building a pipeline and putting it in the ground. We are going from 0+00 (Or 000 feet) to say 100+00 (or 10,000 feet). The client is wanting to break down the project into smaller 2500' sections. (Going to use a custom field - number - and then numbering each task between that range of sections a 1-4). Since the jo...

Money 2006 Investment Account balance display
I have two Investment Accounts (401k) in Money 2006 Deluxe. For some reason, Money stopped displaying the account totals on the Account List page. It used to show the account balances and the subtotal for all of my investment accounts. Additionally, I now notice that each account now has a second account with the same name, but has the word "Contributions" added in parenthesis. This seems to be new as well. The data in the accounts still seems alright. My investment subtotal on the Account list page shows a zero balance and there is no balance listed for the accounts the...

Money 2006 Standard
I've just started to use the Money 2006 and I'm trying to move from the Essential Budget to the Advanced Budget, but the software does not move to the selected option. Is there any action to correct this problem? I was using a very old Money version (97) and the file was converted without any problem with budget data in the Advanced format, but as I can't select the Advanced Budget I'm not able to change anything in it. Is it possible to somebody help me on solving this problem? Thank you very much -- Bob Campos Have you tried doing a File - Repair, Bob? -- Michael Gor...

MS Visual Basic error in Outlook
Vba Project OTM - Thisoutlooksession(code) window pops up, and I have to stop the degugger to send an email. I've been using OL 2002 for 2 year, never had this problem, How can I fix it ? "XP User" <my_email@is.private.com> wrote in message news:sb27g.4$RO4.3@fe12.lga... > Vba Project OTM - Thisoutlooksession(code) > window pops up, and I have to stop the degugger > to send an email. > > I've been using OL 2002 for 2 year, never had this problem, > > How can I fix it ? Fix the code ? Supply more info so we have a better idea what your problem...

MS CRM 4.0 Rollup 2 error Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available
Recently upgraded to CRM 4.0. Details are as follows - CRM is on premise - 60 Outlook clients - 32 bit server w/ SRS and Exchange router on CRM server - 64 bit DB CRM 4.0 upgrade goes well. Server application of Rollup 2 works fine. Most of my 60 Outlook clients are getting a popup upon running the rollup 2 .EXE: "Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available" These are all US English installs (language id 1033). This is not a multi-language install. All users were made "local admins" for the purpose of the client upgrade to 4.0 as well as the rollup install. About...

Suggestion for enhancement to Money
Money 2003 contained a feature to track frequent flier miles and points, however you have to do it manually. It would be nice to have an update feature like with bank accounts and investments so a person doesn't have to type all that in. Well, it takes two to tango. Given that all of the airlines are in bankruptcy or are desperately trying to stay out of it and given how very few Money users care about this feature, I'd be really surprised to see Microsoft worry much about convincing the airlines to support such an interface. Besides, the banks don't do such a hot job with th...

Serious problem with Money Plus Deluxe
I have about 17 years worth of investment data in my Money file along with several years of credit card and checking account data. All of the investment transactions have been entered manually; the credit card and checking account data is downloaded online. Stock prices have been updated daily over at least the last dozen years. On Friday, after entering a bunch of new transactions which were accepted normally and shutting Money down, I tried to open my file again. After I entered my login info, Money gave me the memo that it had "encountered a problem and was shutting down.&qu...

Money 2007 H & B + Windows Vista
Hello, I have read a lot about problems with installing and using Money (2007) on machines running Windows Vista. Is there some kind of "manual" how to go about the install procedure? A manual that describes where to have the program installed installed and where to keep the data? And a manual that describes how to keep the rights as an administrator as you would normally have under windows XP? And maybe there are some other issues that I haven't thought about. Thanks, Eric "Eric" <nomail@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:468fe69d$0$37724$5fc3050@dre...

Excel Look up and Return Data
Hello all, I have a "data table" in one Excel file (call it DATA, the table is sorted on a field called 'CODE') and a second Excel file (call it FORMULA). I need to lookup information from the DATA table and return it to the FORMULA file, this will be done by matching a Raw Material Code number from the FORMULA file to the DATA table. When the code is matched, I would like to return 5 consecutive cells (in 5 consecutive columns) of data to the FORMULA file. Currently, I am using 5 vLookup functions to do this in the 5 consecutive cells. I am doing this to try to ...

Can not start MS exchange MTA stack Event ID120
Source : MSExchangeMTA categories: Configuration Event ID: 120 Unable to initailize due to missing or dammaged configuration files the ASN.1 template file 14 is either missing or corrupt. Reload a new copy from Installed CD. What does it mean? It mean my install cd rom is dammage ,right? Any one can tell me. thanks yim_cm@hotmail.com (Thana) wrote: >Source : MSExchangeMTA >categories: Configuration >Event ID: 120 > Unable to initailize due to missing or dammaged configuration files >the ASN.1 template file 14 is either missing or corrupt. Reload a new >copy from I...

Transaction error in Money 2007
Since TAXCUT is out and Money is free with it (Staples), I purchased and upgraded from 06 to 07. My first download resulted in a transaction on my Fidelity account that listed the sale of one mutual fund and the purchase of another. Following the prompts I accepted each transaction but received the following error: An error occurred but Money was unable to retrieve and display details about what happened. (Resource = rcmpiad. Error = 4061.) I have tried deleting the transaction but it continually says 1 transaction to read. I have run salvage and it claimed to fix some on-line issue...

Returning Data from a third cell in same row that meets two other
I'm looking for a formula that will return a result from a cell on a same row as two other cells that meet certain criteria. I'm sure there is a way to do this but i am a novice at this kind of stuff and can't seem to figure it out. For example i want a cell to = what is in column E when column A="36751" and when column B="Total Returns" The spreadsheet has 55000 rows. there will only be one instance where both these criteria are met. i want to use this to create a seperate spreadsheet with just info i need and can update on a daily basis. thanks in ...

Help! Can't Restore my "Old" Money 2005 Backup
Help! Can't Restore my "Old" Money 2005 Backup. Windows 2000 replaced by Windows XP Home on C:\Drive. D:\Drive contains data and Backup only. PC is on a wired Home Network . I recently upgraded from Windows 2000 Pro to Windows XP Home. I wiped the C: Drive clean (formatted) and did a "Fresh" install of Windows XP Home. I reinstalled Microsoft Money 2005 Deluxe, then tried to restore my "old" 2005 Money Backup file (My Money Backup.mbf) from both D: Drive and USB thumbdrive. The Restore shows a default location ..."C:\Program Files \My Money.mny&quo...

re-download MS Money instructions??
I purchased and "installed" MS Money Deluxe today on the Internet. I have the order confirmation and codes in hand. After removing my prior version of Money Deluxe 2006 ..I received a message saying that Money could not "install files needed" and for me to "re-download the program". Where/how do I "re-download: the program? the M S Money page that I found tells me to get the code and purchase information in hand...but..stops there. Is there a site I go to re- download? thanks for any help. Rich In microsoft.public.money, rich wrote: >I pur...

Launching MS outlook
Dear Help I have unistalled then reinstalled MS outlook97 more than once. When I Lauch MS outlook from the desktop I immediatly get a message that reads "This program has performed an illegal operation and will shut down." During reinstall, I get a message that says "microsoft exchange running do you wish to continue. My outlook express is working fine. John You probably have a corrupted set of MAPI files. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;172350 contains a section on how to install a new set of files. (Depending on what applications you have ...

from Money 2004 to 2005 Small Biz Edition
I am sure that I can open the mny file at 2004. But its show error message when I upgrading my money file. The message show " Money Cannot locatemny file" or cannot open it,possibly because it is a read-only file or you do not have permission to change it or your disk is write protected. My Os is XP SP2 (T-Chinese). Is anybody upgraded successfully? I also have the same problem... What is the cause?? I cannot covert the 2004 file to 2005 version at any means.... "Jesse" <Jesse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6754B1C-D719-4DC1-807C-1D2CFD22AA...

MS CRM 1.2 or 3.0 for Help Desk Ticketing solution
Does anyone use this for a Ticketing program? I know we have the customer service module but have never used it. Is there any documentation on how to set it up as a help desk solution. Thanks Todd Yes , U can surely do this by making a case and the case number can be considered a s Ticket number. You will have to dive deep into the whole process to map it to CRM Rgds SAM "Todd" wrote: > Does anyone use this for a Ticketing program? I know we have the customer > service module but have never used it. Is there any documentation on how to > set it up as a help desk ...

Money 2004 Trial
For those who haven't found it yet, the Money 2004 Deluxe Trial (60-Day) is available from this Microsoft Website: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=57c72970-36ec-495b-ad60-110e08e57abb&DisplayLang=en Pretty cool for an unannounced product. Thanks for posting! "Harlan Landes" <google@harlanlandes.com> wrote in message news:56aa4573.0307212031.ae32bbe@posting.google.com... > For those who haven't found it yet, the Money 2004 Deluxe Trial > (60-Day) is available from this Microsoft Website: > > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...