Reports in Money Small Business 2004

Since "upgrading" from Money SB 2002 to SB 2004, when I
run a Sales Analysis Report (ie, "All Projects" or any
project for that matter) . . . NONE of the sales/invoices
are included (except as $zero) for the dates BEFORE
I "upgraded" the software.  The paid (or unpaid) invoice
(s) for all of the projects are still there, showing the
correct amount of money, they are not, however included in
ANY type of report I try to run.  In other words, I can
ONLY get totals within a report SINCE I "upgraded" (since
6/1/04).  IF I were to run any sales reports with the
dates set earlier than 6/1/04, all I get are $0 totals.
I'm running Money SB 04 on W2KPro.  Any remedies or work-
arounds (short of reversal) would be muuuuuuch
appreciated.  Thanks, MB
0
estimator (1)
8/12/2004 4:42:05 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Business Portal Requisition Management and Blanket PO
Are we able to create a Blanket Purchase Orders in Great Plains from e-requisition? If not, why? Thanks, Louis No, you're not. I don't know why the system was designed to not enable you to do this. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Louis" wrote: > Are we able to create a Blanket Purchase Orders in Great Plains from > e-requisition? If not, why? > > Thanks, > > Louis Hi Louis, ReQlogic from Tectura is a robust Requisitions and Procurement module with integration to GP www.ReQlogic.com it has blanket functionality in addition to a much more robust workf...

change business portal domain
When changing the Business Portal Domain, users are requesting a more automated process to update Portal Users information in the following tables for example:- MbfUserWindowsIdentity MbfUser Many sites have 100's of BP users and it is not fesible to remove and re-add user information based on the quantity of users. Scripting or a Utility to achieve the change is a viable option and would save Partners & Customer an immense amount of work, time and frustration. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the m...

Upgrading to newest money money updates... errors..
I've been using Money 2005 for a month or so... I decided to switch which computer I use it at at home. Just yesterday I think was the last update that asked me to back up my file. Now, I've installed the program on a new computer we got and everytime it tries to download the latest money update it crashes when it goes to install it. It says I dont have access to the file or that it may be 'read only' or not enough disk space (needs 100 megs). I can use the file perfect on the orginal computer, it's not marked read only, and there's over 40GB of space available....

Changing the WHITE background color of Money
Hi, I've just installed "Money financial suite 14.0" on my WinXP Pro. Does anyone know how to change the WHITE background color to another color (gray for instance) ? White kills your eyes + the pixels of your screen. White as a background color also goes against basic ergonomics principles ! Thanks! Christian "nospam" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23OmHLJF2EHA.2708@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I've just installed "Money financial suite 14.0" on my WinXP Pro. > > Does anyone know how to change the WHITE ba...

Is Version Updated after sp-1 is updated on Money 2007
After you get the automatic software downloaded is it necessary to click onto the sp-1 to install? -- Deb No it is automatic. If I recall, after the SP1 is downloaded, you are prompted to close Money and restart it. After you restart Help > About should give you a version number ending in .1024. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Rebelleheart" <Rebelleheart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Paying on a credit card in Money
I have a credit card account that I added to my account list and I pay it from another account in Money. Do I treat it as a transfer or do I treat it as a loan payment? In microsoft.public.money, Hugh Veal wrote: >I have a credit card account that I added to my account list and I pay it >from another account in Money. Do I treat it as a transfer or do I treat it >as a loan payment? Not a loan payment. When you first process the first transaction of the credit card payment, set the category as a transfer to the other ( credit card or bank account), or use the equivalent &qu...

missing FRx reports #2
Hello: A client of ours on FRx 6.7 service pack 6 and GP 8.0 says that she created three FRx reports and now they're gone. They have over 50 companies in FRx and about 15 different specification sets. I looked at the building blocks in the Specification Set window by clicking "Export". I do not see the three reports that my client says is missing. I deleted the .g32 files and compacted the system database and spec set data base of the company whose reports are missing. No success! Any ideas? Thanks! childofthe1980s Which components are missing? Do they have backu...

Report showing ID numbers only
I have tables set up, linked properly, forms, etc. Since I did forms and subforms, I had to create separate tables and link them, so I used a primary key ID in the tables. So far my database shows it is working - when information is entered into the form, it shows up in the correct tables and all that, but since I used all these primary keys, the tables just have a bunch of the numbers that pertain to what was input rather than actual words. I created a query with the fields that I want shown in the report, and I created the report and when I run it it shows up the correct fields I want...

Enter price to a Report from a table
I am having trouble getting my Invoice report to add the fee dependant on which option is selected. This works =IIf([Family Membership]=-1,535,"") but I do not want to manually change the 535 if the price changes. I created a table called fees and various fields. In this example I want it to enter the value of the "FamilyMembershipFees" field instead of the 535 I used in the IIF statement above. hi Arne, On 13.02.2010 13:53, ArneGolf wrote: > I am having trouble getting my Invoice report to add the fee dependant on > which option is selected. This wor...

Updating Money Deluxe 2007 question
Will Microsoft keep the Money updates available permanently, as they do with updates for old operating systems like Windows 98? The reason I ask is that, at least in my experience, Money updates have never been a manually downloadable file, but rather once you install the program, Money calls out on the Internet and looks for updates. If Microsoft doesn't keep the updates online, is there any way to download the update files now for permanent keeping? I did a test. I installed Money 2007 Deluxe on my Virtual PC. As soon as I went into the program after installation, it updated ...

adding a string to a GP field in Report Writer
Hello: I know how to create a conditional calculated field in Report Writer, but I have never done it for what I need here. I want to add three letters to the front of the PO number field in purchase orders in Report Writer. What is the syntax for this in the "True" case of the conditional calculated field? I tried "ABC" greatplainsponumberfield, but this cause a syntax error. Anyway, please let me know if you have any ideas on adding a string field in front of a GP field in GP 9.0 Report Writer. Thanks! childofthe1980s Hi childofthe1980s, You need to use the C...

Crystal Report
Any body knows about Crystal Report? I create de .def file. When I run it appear a Screen with "nothing" and Ok button ...

Need help creating a ReportsTo Employee Report
I have a table 'tbl_employees" with the following field: EmployeeID (Primary) Employee Name Email ReportsToEmail ..... and other fields that aren't relevant I need to be able to run a query that show ALL employees that report up to a specific person. It is fairly easy to do a report that show who reports directly to a specific person, but I need to find all employees that are in that organization. For example, if a company had the following hierarchy, CEO -VP1 --GM1 ---controller ----asst controller -----staff accountant -----staff accountant -vp2 --gm2 ---director of ma...

Free & Busy Data messed up.. Plz Help!!
We have exchange v5.5. Recently one of the exchange admins was in the public folders messing around with permissions. He said he didn't change anything but something had to have changed because now all free and busy data, public address book, tasks, notes, etc are not accessible to new users. Any time we create a new email account they can't view there calendar (says it doesn't exist), nothing shows up in the global address list. Anytime they receive an email to accept a meeting it says unable to open item. I've done the usual things like reset the server. I loo...

Sync Problem MS Money --> PocketPC
Hi, When MS Money for PocketPC on my new Dell Axim x50v tries to sync with my Money-file on the desktop PC (MS Money De Luxe 2004), Active Sync asks for a password. But when I write the password (plain letters) I use when I open MS Money on the desktop, Active Sync tells me that it isn't correct! Strange ... Any clues?? Thanks in advance, Peter from Sweden Does your PDA use a password (after X minutes)? It's that password vs. your MSN passport. "Peter Fowelin" <PeterFowelin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74B36003-C10F-4751-A981-E925F0931...

CRM V3.0 on SBS prem cannot access reports
Hi.. currently have an issue with MS CRM with regard to accessing reports. from both client machine and server i cannot access reports. from within CRM i get "error.. An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator." if i try to go to http://localhost/reports i get "The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden" have looked on MS site and googled without much success. SBS 2003 prem (not R2 and no ISA) iis using .net v1.xxxx any idea thanks ...

Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe share update
> Hi , > > I have Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe which I use mainly to record shares > trades in the Portfolio area. I am wondering if someone could explain me the > process to update my shares prices. i understand there is a manual way of > doing that but I would prefer having it done automatically. > > Cheers Versions that still have "online services" use Internet Update to get stock quotes for investments defined with symbols that are available online. Your version may be too old to still qualify for online services. "fab" <fab@discussio...

"Object Error" when printing reports
I am able to view and export reports without problem, but when I try to print I get an error message "Object Error" Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! -- Mike Parks Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta, Georgia Have you installed all MS CRM hotfixes and updates available from www.microsoft.com/downloads (You do have a printer installed..? ) "Razorback" <Razorback@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5CCF1BB-5E73-4A92-8D4B-08625DCC97C6@microsoft.com... > I am able to view and export reports without problem, but ...

Vendor Address shown in Business Portal Requisition Management
We need the vendor address to show for requisition creators so they can select the correct vendor, example mutiple Hy-Vee stores, without giving them a great deal of access or purchasing authority. This flaw is causing checks issued to the wrong vendors in Microsoft Dynamics GP. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsrea...

Question about restarting money
It has been over a year since I have updated my money account. I am ready to start again, but don't know the best way to start over. Do I just start a new account or try to update the old one in some way? any advice will be appreciated Grace Unless you want to input a year's worth of transactions the easiest way is to create a new file. File > New -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Grace" <grace_33322@yahoo.com> wrote ...

Print notes on purchase order blank report
How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order blank report? thank you in advance. You can modify the PO in Report Writer. Link the Records Notes Master to the Purchase Order HEader table and include the notes table in the report. Then the notes text field will be available to be displayed in the report. Regards Sivakumar V On Nov 17, 6:38 am, "Jack Tundra" <jacktun...@hotmail.com> wrote: > How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order > blank report? thank you in advance. Hi I am sorry but I cannot find th...

Columns in Money 2004
Is there any way to change the default columns in the register view ? I really dont want the flagged column, and would like to include a column for categories. Is it possible to do this ? In microsoft.public.money, VerticalCobra wrote: >Is there any way to change the default columns in the register view ? I >really dont want the flagged column, and would like to include a column for >categories. Is it possible to do this ? No. Try Ctrl+T to toggle to multi-line display and back. ...

Money 2001 and Vista
I am running Money 2001 on my desktop with ME - just got new laptop with Vista - does Money 2001 work with Vista. If it does and I install Money 2001 on the Vista system - - what file(s) do i have to copy from the old machine to the new one? In microsoft.public.money, 4Callanans wrote: >I am running Money 2001 on my desktop with ME - just got new laptop with >Vista - does Money 2001 work with Vista. If it does and I install Money 2001 >on the Vista system - - what file(s) do i have to copy from the old machine >to the new one? You can try it if you have the install disk....

Business Portal ?
I am researching BP/WSS and am particular concerned about what fundamental pieces we need in place, and how to accomplish this within our given network. I've seen several replies from James (hushdontspamme@Hotmail.com) that were telling. For example, James asked if the WSS database was on the same SQL instance as GP in one post. I would really like to have a conversation with James or others who are savvy and experienced with BP. Please e- mail me at stan@mapmls.com. Thanks, Stan Hi Please contact me via email, i will be happy to assist you: Regards James <stan@map...

Monthly Reports
Does anyone know how to do monthly reports via Cystral Reports via ODBC or using Excel via ODBC via HQ Database. You can connect the the SQL server via ODBC from Excel. Data | Database Query Create a new database source using the SQL Server driver, enter your server/database paramaters, and you are off the races. MS Query will open and you can create queries from there. Then you can slice and dice the data any way you want it or do Pivottables. Jason "TonyC" <TonyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FCBBBCD-121A-4A9B-B486-F7B57B532CC2@microsoft.com.....