reporting a/c adjustments

I am using Money 2000. When I update the balance of my
loan accounts I assign a category for the adjustment, but
the adjustments do not show up in my reports. Any
suggestions?
0
anonymous (74722)
11/29/2003 11:29:14 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Can Report formats be modifed?
When I print reports, such as Monthly Income and Expenses, there are no spaces between any of the lines -- and that makes the report hard to read without using a ruler. Is there a way to modify report formats by inserting a blank row where it would be helpful? The customize options are what you get. "rjban (fake) @bellsouth.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:840d01c495d4$b4c71d90$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I print reports, such as Monthly Income and Expenses, > there are no spaces between any of the lines -- and that > makes the repo...

Fixed Asset Trial Balance Report Needed
GP needs a Trial Balance Report that will total the account level detail of the Fixed Assets so that we can tie FA to the GL accounts. Something similar to the AP Historical Trial Balance Report, that you could run with detail or summary information. We are currently running a Smart List report of detail transactions in FA and then summarizing it in Excel. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the butt...

Custom Reports #7
Hello, I am using RMS 2.0 (no HQ) I am looking for a report that is similar to the ZZ report. The information I need on it is: The breakdown of each method of payment The total sales The total GST The total Sales with GST ...

Reporting Services Sharepoint Add-in
I have recently setup SRSS in integrated mode and everything seems fine. I am using SQL Server 2005 with WSS 3.0 as part of a project server installation. Previously I had been using SRSS in native mode. The setup of SRSS has all completed successfully and I have gone in to Sharepoint Central administration and done all the Reporting Services configuration. I now want to set up a site on my server to publish all my reports to. However, the Report Center template that is constantly referred to is not available. Where do I go from here? ...

BMP in background in a Report
Hi all, We have pre-printed paper for our invoices. The format includes a background picture of our offices. When I want to use the send via email feature, I loose all the lines and logos and background pictures. So, here is the question : can I put a bitmap in the background of a report in RW to match my pre-printed paper ? Thank you. Sebastien -- If this post was helpful to you, please vote. --- Sebastien Picard ML3 Business Solutions You can, but you are limited to a file size of 32K. Put the picture on the report and make sure you send it to back otherwise it will cover up the ...

Requesting help to generate progress reports in Excel ...
Hi, I am a newbie to Excel and think I have a simple request but do not know how to get started. I would like to request help in generating progress reports for team mates on my "in house league" 8-ball pool team. I have been keeping a tally for the past 9 weeks of each persons wins and losses. I want a pie chart to illustrate their contribution to the team for the past 9 weeks. For example, I would like to see a percentage based on the total number of wins for each person. This percentage is displayed as percent/piece of the pie. Next, I would like to show a bar graph or line cha...

Where to get Crystal Reports 8.5 for MSCRM?
I have read that I will need this product in order to customize the reports in MSCRM. Where can I get this product? Can I use Crystal Enterprise 8.5 instead? contact www.greatplains.com as they can sell you a version of crystal that only talks to microsoft crm and hence is cheaper "sinha" <osinha@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:061901c38c4a$3acdf2f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have read that I will need this product in order to > customize the reports in MSCRM. > Where can I get this product? > Can I use Crystal Enterprise 8.5 instead? > As John mentioned,...

Report Writer output file for BACS
Need output file for NAT WEST / RBS Bankline. Any advise on "payment amount" formatting. Result needs to be 12n.2n Every else OK. Using (RW_Padzero - currency_string 12 2 2 ). Can't quite get formattting right. Any help appreciated. ...

intermittent issues with lowercase 't' 'h' 'c' in outlook.
The above letters will periodically cease to function in outlook but they continue to work in notepad. Lower case only is affected the uppercase works fine. ...

Cannot load or use Reports
Hello, I'm using a CRM 3.0 SBS version, installed in a SBS 2003 with SQL 2005. SQL reporting services is installed and functioning, altough I had installed it after the instalation of CRM. I cannot use, load or see any report. Can annybody help me in a step by step verification? Carlos -- Siscad Manager You probably need to publish the CRM reports if you installed Reporting services afterwards. There are also permissions that need to be set as well. Here are the steps: 1. Publish reports Run the following from a command prompt. c:\program files\microsoft crm\reports\publishre...

PSTL Certified Payroll Report
We upgraded to a customer to GP 10, and reinstalled the Certified Payroll Report part of Professional Service Tools. This tool adds a Job Number field in Payroll Transaction Entry. However, now the tab sequence no longer stops on the Job Number field. We can't modify the window because they don't own Customization Site License. Has anyone run into this? Is it a bug in the tool? ...

Report Writer #7
I would like to see more reports available such as overtime reports, new hire reports, federal tax deposit reports which shows the amount of fica and fed withheld per check date. There is a long list of reports that would be beneficial to have. -- DL ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

The Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Report for Friday (Oct 23, 2009)
NSE India : S&P CNX Nifty The Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Report for:Friday (Oct 23, 2009) (Based on the activity of the previous trading day) By Dominic Rebello Review of the Previous day: The Nifty fell substantially on Thursday (October 22, 2009) a net 75.00 points (1.48%) and closed at 4988 point level. The market opened flat, then turned down and continued so until 03:05 p.m. when it reached its day low at 4968 points. Then it rose and turned into a range bound movement until closing at the day. The market moved in a range of 96 points. Sentiment was bearish and amongst t...

MSCRM 4.0User Summary Report not displayed Properly in IE 8
User Summary report in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 is not displayed properly in IE 8 . It is getting expanded in IE 8, hence the table columns are lost. It is getting displayed perfectly in rest all versions. Any help in this regard is appreciated. ...

Publishing 2007 Reports To The Web
I am getting ready to create a runtime version of a program created for my employer. I created it using 2003 but will convert it to 2007 and use the runtime components for that process. 2003 had the Data Access Pages and I know that 2007 does not. We do have a web site and I would like to publish reports from Access 2007 to the web so our participants can view these. What would be the best method to accomplish this? Thank you for any help. On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 07:11:01 -0800, Arturo <Arturo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: One option is to save them as PDF (DoCmd.O...

Possible to hide a sub-report if NULL values?
Hi, I have created a report (column) that list open invoices and I have also attached a sub-report (different table) that displayes comments. Problem: sub-report is showing for all invoices, but I would like it to show ONLY for invoices that has a comment. That is, invoices that has no comments only list their usual values, and invoices with comments I have a sub-report displaying the comment. Is that possible? (otherwise my invoice-list with contain a lot of unecessary space - used by the sub-report). Kindly, Mikael Mikael Lindqvist wrote: >I have created a report (column) that l...

Access Report 'Graphs'
I am running a function/report that completes the following: 1. Modifies a temp table based on user selection (two variables - Easy) 2. Modifies the temp table with summary line at end of table (summarizing table data - Totals for Graphs) 3. Render a report based on that table 4. Render 6 graphs to show on the report All should be good at this point. Table is modified/updated with correct detail information and summary line. Report opens and queries the table correctly (always). Issue: Each Graph has a select statement based on each requirment (two items only) and the report runs 95...

How to generate a report from multiple lists in Excel 2003?
I have a workbook that I am trying to use as an accessory order form for a wireless phone company. The workbook is comprised as multiple worksheets, one for each manufacturer. There is a column that denotes the quantity of each item ordered. I would like to generate an order summary at the end of the workbook that is easily printable for our wharehouse staff to fill orders. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated, as I have been racking my brain over this for about a week. -Thank You ...

M2007 Monthly Reports crash
I just downloaded the Web trial edition of M2007 and this is an upgrade from M2006. Everytime I go to Monthly reports and choose any of the months M2007 crashes. Any ideas? I apologize if this is a dup post of someone elses, but I looked back three pages and could not find anything. Travis Did you check out to see if your budget is damaged? That's one item that seems not to convert well. "TME" <TME@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46DA62A7-0324-4F95-B150-E6E37A19FAB2@microsoft.com... >I just downloaded the Web trial edition of M2007 and this is...

Sorting report by date range
I hae a query set up to sort all my data into nice little reports. The only problem is a month from now I don't want to have to print everything just to get yesterdays report. I would like a query that says only show the records for date X through Y, and I would like to use a form to enter the dates, run the query then show the report for printing. Thanks David Add 2 combo boxes to an unbound form (beginning of date range, and end of date range). Enter the following parameter in the date field of your query. Between [forms]![yourformname]![comboX] and [forms]![yourformname]![comboY...

SRS Reporting with CRM 3.0
Hi All, I have a question regarding the performance of SQL Reporting Services under MS CRM 3.0. There will be nine reports for this CRM projects that we are working on and each of them has complex queries which involves several (more than 5) subqueries. Subquery draws lots of resources from the DB and I am planning to create views, stored procedures and UD functions to enhance the performance of the queries. The problem is, MS Dynamic strongly disagree developers to add non-CRM related views, sp or functions into the CRM database and I don’t think it’s a good practice to add prog...

Bar Chart based on report calculations...
I am using Access 2002. I have a query with one field called txtUsedKnowledge that has four possible responses. They are Never, Small Extent, Moderate Extent and Great Extent. I did many calculations with these including counting them individually and getting the percent for each one based on the over all count. Now I would like to create a bar chart with the four responses listed that will update each time it's run. I created the chart but have to type in the figures for each response myself. Since the calculations are done on the report and not in the query is the...

Adjust scales automatically
Hi, How can I arrange it so that the x and y axis scales automatically adjust to different data within the same series? Eg say I make a chart that has the x axis (A1:A10) going from 1 to ten. If I paste in an x axis range going from 100 to 1000 how can i get the scale to adjust automatically? Thanks for help, N Jon Peltier has instructions for linking the axis scale to formulas on a worksheet: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AxisScaleLinkToSheet.html Nicole wrote: > How can I arrange it so that the x and y axis scales > automatically adjust to different data within t...

Printing a report 2-up
How do I go about creating a report that retrieves data from my table and produces a report of that data 2-up (side by side). ! record on the left and the next record on the right? -- Thank you for your help. You can do it with a snaking columns report that goes across then down. Steve santus@penn.com "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BEB5772-9F33-4DD6-B4D1-D105679FBA9F@microsoft.com... > How do I go about creating a report that retrieves data from my table and > produces a report of that data 2-up (side by side). ! rec...

Can one adjust Format Row Autofit to ensure WYSIWYG when printing
Does anyone know if you can adjust Format Rows Autofit to ensure WYSIWYG when printing. I am continually frustrated that when I print after using the autofit function that I get text cut in half and underlines missing. Autofit does not seem to work properly. Can it be set to slightly overcompensate perhaps? Hi Gray, this problem only happens when you're working in a zoo different from 100%; so if you're working with 115% and autofit th rows they won't show up properly when you print (they will be cutted) Also there is a problem you have to consider is when you use Bold o...