Report problems when upgrading

I have not upgraded from Money 98 because of a
continual problem I have had with reports in each newer
Money version.  When I auto convert, or manually enter
transactions, all transactions show up on the Performance
by Investment Account report as being in the current year,
no matter what the date is.  For example, say I enter a
purchase of $25,000 on 1/1/2000.  If I look at a
Performance by Investment Account for 1/1/2003 -
12/31/2003, I will see $25,000 in the "Buys" column.  If
if I click on it, there will be no transactions for the
date range (because it was in 2000).  I have contacted MS
several times about this, and no one seems to understand
what I am talking about. Anyone out there have this
problem?? It's like the date range doesn't work on the
report.

0
anonymous (74722)
1/3/2004 1:19:45 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Reporting IRA distributions
I have an IRA account with corresponding cash account. I am trying to get the distribution from the IRA to show up as "Retirement Income" in the Tax-Related Transactions report. How to do it? The distributions are handled as a transfer from the IRA Investment cash acct to a checking account. Thanks for any help. Money 99, BTW. Do I need to upgrade to a later version? ...

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

Upgrading from Money 99 to 2004
Is it worth upgrading from Money 99 to Money 2004. I have several years of complete financial data in my Money 99 program. Just wondering if it is worth the cost and hassel to upgrade. Is the upgrade path (conversion) from Money 99 to Money 2004 pretty easy. Thanks in advance for any replys and help. Regards, Richard Well, your mileage may vary on it. Some people like 2004, others don't. I'd always recommend the trial before you buy though. You can get an idea of what's in the latest version, whether it's suitable for you etc. 2004 should just convert a 99 file, assu...

request to solve my problem #5

Custom reports #3

how to run onhand value report
I get the message enter parameter when entering the zoom feature On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 17:36:01 -0800, junebugg <junebugg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get the message enter parameter when entering the zoom feature You'll have to give us some more context than that, junebugg. What's the "onhand value report"? What's the "zoom feature"? You can see your database; we cannot! -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

upgrading from Access 97 to Access 2007
I designed a database (forms, reports, et al) several years ago in Access 97 and it continues to work well. I've just received a MS Office Professional 2007 and wonder if it is time to migrate my data into the new program. I've attempted two or three times to do this in Access 2002 and I keep getting error messages along the line of "...corrupted file..cannot be opened by Access 2002 (or some such message)..." The help radio button opens up a box which suggests I do some programming in Virtual Basic to perform my transfer task. The easy way out, of course, is to sti...

Printing problem in booklet format

problem opening up program/file

Money deluxe 2007 password problem
When I update my bank account transactions I get a message saying that my account was not updated because my password is incorrect. I then go into account info and have to update my password. I save the update, but then it happens again sporadically when I open Money at later times. Is there a way to fix this glitch? ...

Departments on Z Report
Hello, I have noticed that as I set up new departments and categories into the database, the new departments are always printed last...or below all of the other departments. Is there a way to change this, and possibly have them organized alphebetically or in an order I would like? Thank You, Vicne Perhaps if you modified the department table usinfg Microsoft Access 2003 .... not that I would advise that :-) Vince... is this you... my buddy? Since you don't use an email address... I'm never sure if it you... and then I worry I'm getting too personal with someone I don'...

How do I assign a name to a PDF report via VBA
Thanks to the internet site: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee336132.aspx I have the following subprocedure: Private Sub Print_to_PDF_Click() On Error Resume Next Dim reportName As String reportName = "HCBS CMgr Smmry Report" DoCmd.OpenReport reportName, _ View:=acPreview, WindowMode:=acHidden Set Reports(reportName).Printer = _ Application.Printers("CutePDF Printer") DoCmd.OpenReport reportName, _ View:=acViewNormal End Sub This appears to be a good start; however, it stops and waits for me to enter the n...

How can I count unique values in a query in the report footer 12-16-07
I have a report that gives me the count of the status of individuals . This works fine as long is there is only one record in the query (in my query there is one record per month). When I query 12 months (individuals may appear in various months) it counts each record of an individual. For Example in a query considering 12 months for a widow Jones it may count her 12 times and for a survivor named Smith may count her 8 times: Widows 12 Survivors 8 I would like to add a count in the report footer that will tell me how many unique individuals I have in the report (Example widows: Tot...

printing problems with memorized reports
We have recently been running into printing problems with our memorized reports. We will print preview a report and it will look fine on screen, then we will send to the printer, and the report print extremely small in the corner of the page. However if we go back in and re-print the report then it will print normal size on the page. We are not making any settings changes at all, and when it does this appears to just be at random. We are printing to an HP laserjet 4000 series printer that is on our network. We've used RMS with the same configuration for approx. 5 years now and ...