Remove old account infor

Hi, how do I purge old account information that is assoiciated with my
hotmail address?  I wanted to start new and created a new 'live' ID, but I
would rather stay with my old email account.

Thanks,
Markus
0
Markus1 (24)
11/11/2008 5:15:00 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Markus wrote:

>Hi, how do I purge old account information that is assoiciated with my
>hotmail address?  I wanted to start new and created a new 'live' ID, but I
>would rather stay with my old email account.

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/323964

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

how do I set up my Outlook e-mail account?
I'm using Outlook 2003 but can't find the E-mail Account option in Tools menu. What am I missing with this? Do you see a small v shaped thing at the bottom of the menu? If so, hover over it or click it to display the full Tools menu "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:075EB2B7-FF75-4F34-A27A-9F06DC24B119@microsoft.com... > I'm using Outlook 2003 but can't find the E-mail Account option in Tools > menu. What am I missing with this? Steve <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm using Outlook 2003 but ...

Account not receiving mail
I have 3 accounts set up in wlm. two are internet mail accounts (hotmail and yahoo). The third is my work email. The work email account is not working. It receives some mail, then stops for days, it seems. It is a pop3 acct and i used the exact same settings as in my Outlook that resides on a different computer. The outlook still recieves all the new emails. WLM does not. I need help to fix this. Is Outlook set to Leave a copy of messages on the server? -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "83mulligan" <83mulligan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

How to make an account not day-to-day?
How do I make money not consider an account a day to day account, besides listing it as closed? In microsoft.public.money, Helen wrote: >How do I make money not consider an account a day to day account, besides >listing it as closed? > Favorites->OrganizeFavorites. ...

Renaming user account
We recently let one of our sales guys go. He has been replaced so I renamed the account as alot of people normally do. However in CRM Im not able to add him because the old user still exists. Which makes sense because the SID is the same. However, the account still shows domain\olduser instead of domain\newuser. Im thinking this is just a synching/timing issue and will be handled in a few minutes. Im rebooting to verify, but Im hoping that you are able to rename an account in AD and that account will show up in CRM without having to always delete, disable account, create new account, an...

Notes For each Account and Contact Migration
Hi i am currently using another CRM system than MS CRM and i would like to migrate to MS CRM 3 can some one tell how i can migrate the contacts notes and the accounts notes as well from the old system. and if there are certain steps and plan for this it will be great regards Nader ...

Received Mail File Attachment always removed by OE
Hi everytime i get a file attachment of my friends OE always removes the file attachment as it says "OE Removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail:" i cant find any option to remove this.. can you please help.... thanks sally Open OE and select Tools | Options | Security tab and uncheck the second option from the top concerning potentially dangerous attachments. "Sally" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29e501c470a0$d575ec50$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi everytime i get a file attachment of my friends OE > always ...

Script Error during Account deletion
After selecting 80 records from the Active Account view I get a script error. "An error has occurred in the script on this page. Line: 148 Char: 1 Error: The download of the specified resource has failed Code: 0 URL: http://crm/_grid/cmds/dlg_delete_account.aspx?iObjType=1&iTotal=80&slds= ...

how to make a report to run on one account
How do I pass the AccountID to a report? I want the report to run on one single account, so the parameter must be one single GUID... On Jul 21, 8:54=A0pm, Thomas <tdem...@gmail.com> wrote: > How do I pass the AccountID to a report? I want the report to run on > one single account, so the parameter must be one single GUID... If you're using the 'CRMAF' trick, when you run the report from the form it should only run for that record. This might help http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/customizing/reporttutorial.mspx Leon Tribe Want to hear me talk about all thi...

Associate more than one sales Territory with an account
I know that by Default CRM only allows the association of a single sales territory with an account, but is does anyone know how to associate more than one sales territory with an account? If so, please advise. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. h...

Can you access the old-style Help Index using Excel 2003?
I've recently obtained Office 2003 for my work laptop, and to say the least it is getting on my nerves! When I want to access Help, I want a nice little index of terms that I can search against that is intuitive, user-friendly and allows me to have a browse around the subject. Is there anyway of getting this old-style help functionality working within Excel 2003, which so far has produced the least helpful responses of any help system I've come across. Create a short-cut to the internal help file. Should be called something like: XLMAIN10.CHM or XLMAIN11.CHM XLADDIN.CHM fo...

Outlook to Domino connector; setting default email account
Hi, I'm using the Outlook to Lotus Domino/Notes connector to access our calendar system and contacts. But I use an IMAP account for receiving and sending mail. The problem is that even though I have set the IMAP account to be the default account, all new mail, (when I choose " New Mail message") is sent via the domino server. If I click the "Accounts" drop down button the first name on the list is Outlook Connector for Domino, but the IMAP account is listed as account number 1, and the Outlook connector for Domino is listed as number 2. Any suggestion swould be...

How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and convert other popular video and audio even HD video 07-15-10
The guide shows How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and convert other popular video and audio even HD video Stpe 1: Download(http://www.5idownload.com/download/daniu-digital-media-converter-pro_full310_461741.exe) and install the Daniusoft Media Converter Pro( http://www.5idownload.com/dan-Media-Converter-pro.html ) Stpe 2: Run the software and click "Add…" button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files ( http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-dan-media-converter-pro1.jpg) Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected aud...

Multiple Hotmail accounts in Outlook02 : possible?
I tried a search on this without any luck... ::I've been trying to add a couple more hotmail accounts to b synchronised in outlook2002, but it can't access them.:: I've currently got my hotmail account, which works in Outlook, and POP3 account which also works. When I try to add my wife's hotmail account or a second hotmail accoun of my own (which can both be accessed from internet explorer without problem)outlook cannot recognise them. I had this problem with Outloo Express as well. I think I have all the settings configured correctly, (like SPA is NO ticked in the acc...

Get $500 to your PAYPAL Account by just one CLICK #2

How do I remove duplicate entries from a list?
Look at Data/Advanced Filter Bob Umlas Excel MVP "E. Reta" <E. Reta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34E54578-E3AA-44D8-93CB-5C7D11E46D10@microsoft.com... > ...

Renaming a user account
I have a user account (Joe) that no longer works here. I disabled his account. A new worker is taking his place (Fred). I want to rename Joe's account to Fred in active directory. If I do this, does Joe's email account automatically turn into Fred'? And will Fred be able to see all of Joe's past email in his inbox? If there is a KB on how to do this, can someone let me know? Thanks in Advance, Jim a better way to do this might be to delete Joe's mailbox (IF, and ONLY IF, you have mailbox retention set), then run the mailbox cleanup agent, and when Joe's ma...

Change of Account Manager should not change other records.
When changing the Account Manager on an Account, CRM currently changes the ownership of the different types of records attached to that Account to the same value as the Account Manager. CRM needs to be changed to where the Account Manager field can be changed for the Account, but the ownership of the other record types remain independent of the Account. In most cases we do not want this ownership to change. For example, quite often and in most cases the owner of an Opportunity will not be the same as the Account that owns the Opportunity. Also, on Opportunities that have been closed...

Multiple weeks old Logons in System Manager
Is there a reason why there are multiple logons in System Manager under the Mailbox Store that are weeks old? Is there a way to disconnect them other then restarting the Infomration Store? "1BigMess" <1BigMess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a reason why there are multiple logons in System Manager under the Mailbox Store that are weeks old? Is there a way to disconnect them other then restarting the Infomration Store? Not that I know of (although I wish there were). But why do you want to do that? -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at htt...

MS Money Does not Recognize Account
I have an ING IRA account that will not automatically download or update at all. I have to update it manually. I added two IRA accounts at the same time and one updated automatically and the other does not. I have added additional ING accounts since then and they were recognized automatically as well. But this one, I cannot get automatic update to work no matter what. I have deleted it and try to get Money to find this account automatically and still nothing. It is driving me nuts. All my other accounts work, why not this one. Please advise. HERE ARE MY STEPS - and Still Will not re...

remove com add-ins in Office 2007
I have Chinese menues appearing when I enter Access, which I have traced to a Com Add-In. I have found a way to disable it, but want to remove it permanently. When I try to remove it a message says only an administrator can remove the Add-In. I am the administrator for Windows operating system on my computer, but cannot remove a Com Add-In within Access. What am I missing or doing wrong? What operating system? If Vista or Win 7, find msaccess.exe wherever it is in Program Files, right-click on it and select Run as Administrator. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http:...

Project Accounting #5
Can anyone suggest a good "Getting Started" guide or "How To" book for Dynamics GP Project Accounting. -- Dave Hoisch dhoisch@gmail.com There are training manuals you can get through your partner. There might be an eCourse for Project Accounting, too. Other than those options, the user guides that ship with GP are the only PA books I know exist. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Dave" wrote: > Can anyone suggest a good "Getting Started" guide or "How To" book for > Dynamics GP Project Accounting. > -- > Dave Hoisch > dhoisc...

How do I open old Excel Worksheets when XP SP2 installed?
After installing XP SP2 (Service Pack 2), I can no longer open previously created Excel Worksheets. Newly created Excel Worksheets work fine. The error message for the olf Worksheets indicates that they are not Excel format. Should I go back to my "pre SP2" XP???? Mike I'm not going to be much help but want to get one thing straight. When you say XP SP2 do you mean Windows XP or Office XP(2002)? There is an SP3 for Office XP(2002) which you should download if you haven't done so. On Office download site. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdate/default.aspx?disp...

Updating Accounts
About a month ago I opened my Money program and saw that it had deleted the sign-on info I had saved for Home Depot and MBNA. Since then, it has not allowed me to set up online updates. I keep getting "Account Updates Not Available, Please Try Again Later". These accounts had been updating fine before this. I have called support, talked to support online, they closed the session every time as unresolved. WHAT'S THE DEAL? I am seriously looking into trashing Money and using Quicken! ...

Small business Accounting 2006
Hello All - I have SMall Business Accounting 2006, evertying thing was installed and running fine then i added the system to a 2003 SBS Server and now i keep getting this error: "General network error encountered. Connection to DB has been either turned off or server is not reachable. Please shut down application and try to log on again." I have uninstalled and reinstalled SBA 2006 six as well as SQL Desktop and am still unable to acceess the accounting software. THe software opens fine then it cant find the data base (review the error above). I get the error with ...

Can't logon Outlook 2002 to Exchange with a good account
Can setup a good users account on an XP pro computer, but one one XP pro computer the account will not work. Message received: Your logon information was incorrect. Check your username and domai username, password and domain are ok and will work on other XP pro computers, but another, where it worked before. ??????????????? Are you logging in locally? Is name resolution working? What's the domain topology look like? Al "BDS" <bds@trl.com> wrote in message news:0c4d01c34613$dcd8e230$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can setup a good users account on an X...