Reinstalling Money 2004

Back in 2003/4 I tried the 2004 Trial and then upgraded online.  My hard
drive just went bad, so I'm reinstalling everything on a new drive.  How do I
re-activate 2004 from the trial install?  I don't have the non-trail
download.  I do have my activation code.  If you go to tools... upgrade
money... it take me to a website that redirect you to buying Money 2006.

Thanks.
0
natebean (1)
8/14/2005 1:00:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Did you keep your confirmation email?  I believe the activation page would
be listed in there.
The web pages that support the activation should still be up, but I think
you need to navigate to them directly.  The old online upgrade has been
replaced in the last couple of years w/ a service that tags your passport
account.  You then sign into money with the passport account that was
tagged, and Money knows how to downlaod the right bits that you paid for.
But the old system was still being kept alive for legacy converters last I
heard.

"natebean" <natebean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Back in 2003/4 I tried the 2004 Trial and then upgraded online.  My hard
> drive just went bad, so I'm reinstalling everything on a new drive.  How
> do I
> re-activate 2004 from the trial install?  I don't have the non-trail
> download.  I do have my activation code.  If you go to tools... upgrade
> money... it take me to a website that redirect you to buying Money 2006.
>
> Thanks.

0
sfoobar8 (15)