Register balance and home page balance don't match

The checking balance on the home page, and the balance in the check register
don't match.  The balance in the register is correct.  When I open checking,
a window pops up saying the two don't match, click here to learn more, but
when clicking learn more nothing happens.  Anyone know how to fix it so the
two match once again?

Thanks.

JP
0
Rhomium (1)
1/27/2008 6:00:00 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Rhomium wrote:

>The checking balance on the home page, and the balance in the check register
>don't match.  The balance in the register is correct.  When I open checking,
>a window pops up saying the two don't match, click here to learn more, but
>when clicking learn more nothing happens.  Anyone know how to fix it so the
>two match once again?

Try File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

beginning balance historical year
I am entering beginning balances in General Transactions Entry window for the previous year 2003. The year is marked as a historical year and I am using the last day from the historical year as the transaction date. When printing the edit list, the Batch Total Actual is the sum of the debit and credit entries from the source document. When looking at the edit list, all the entries are printed twice, while I have entered them only once, and the total per debit and credit entries also is double. When printing a historical Trial Balance the totals are o.k. Where the double entries are coming...

M2004: Change name on home page?
I'm using Money 2004. On the home page it says "So-and-so's Money Home Page". How can I change the name that appears there? -Rod > I'm using Money 2004. On the home page it says "So-and-so's Money Home > Page". How can I change the name that appears there? Figures... I always seem to find a solution right after posting a question! Click Accounts & Bills, Account Setup, Update Personal Information. -Rod ...

Account Segments not displaying properly Trial Balance
We have 4 workstations running GP 10.0. On 2 of the workstations, when we print/display the Trial Balance the 2 and 3rd segments of the account number do not display properly. Our account number consists of 3 segments, acctnum-branch-region We have over 80 branches and without the branch number displaying properly the Trial Balance from these 2 workstations is useless. I have tried to download and update the newest printer drivers as per Crystal Reports, updated video card drivers, use Named Printers and so far I have not had any luck. Anyone have an idea? I have pasted an example be...

Incorrect subtotal when matching an invoice to a PO
Hello, I've recently had trouble when matching an invoice to a PO. It seems that each line item total was correct, but the subtotal was off by the landed cost I had added on to this shipment. I also had problems trying to match another, separate landed cost to this shipment. It seems like this just needs to be reconciled, but I'm not sure how. Please let me know if you have experienced this and what to do. Thanks! Lisa C. ...

Incoming mail for domain not matched to recipient
Is there any way to have all incoming mail for my domain name that does NOT match my recipients be routed to a single user? Thanks! On Mon, 16 May 2005 12:00:48 -0400, "Jack Ingraham" <jack@selectivesoftware.com> wrote: >Is there any way to have all incoming mail for my domain name that does NOT >match my recipients be routed to a single user? > >Thanks! > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324021 http://www.aloaha.com/software-development/catch-all-mailbox.php http://turbogeeks.com/products/mailbasket.asp ...

Form as Web Page
It has been many years since I used Access, but I would swear that I used to be able to save/export the form as an HTML or at least make it look like a webpage. I want to be able to open the form and add/modify records without having access to (or even see) the tool bars, etc... Yes you could save as a Data Access Page. Does not have all the functionality of regular forms. Maybe this would help: http://databases.about.com/od/tutorials/ss/dataaccess.htm MS Access 2010 will be released in June and has the ability to build web databases. Quite nice from what I have seen. The ...

Why doesn't the page preview have the same order as work page?
Why doesn't the preveiw page look like the one I built on the work pages. I have "saved as" and "saved. The nagagation bars in preview goes to different pages than titled. HELP!!!!!! ...

unwanted blank pages in document
Currently using Publisher 2002 --I have a 30 page document that has 2 blank pages that don't show up until printing. I can't see them to eliminate them. Do I have any way of accessing them? Is it set up as a booklet? -- Don Vancouver, USA "PhysWhiz" <PhysWhiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F58DB94F-8C81-48C8-B7B9-E55EC0BEF593@microsoft.com... > Currently using Publisher 2002 --I have a 30 page document that has 2 blank > pages that don't show up until printing. I can't see them to eliminate them. > Do I have any way of accessin...

Printing only a disclaimer on the even pages of a report
I have a report that must have a disclaimer on the back of each page (no data just verbage). Can someone tell me how to set this up please. TIA for the help. Steve ...

How do I find the inside page in the 3-panel brochure.
I am trying to make a 3-panel brochure and all that seems to be available is the side shown in the brochure options. When I print, it prints both sides yet I can see no way to access the inside part. Thanks. View, status bar... this will allow you to change page views, you will see the page tabs at the bottom of the screen. I am not sure I know what you are asking. Are you saying you are printing the brochure sight unseen? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "springmtn" <springmtn@discussions.microsoft.co...

Home Page Content Item: Important Dates (repost)
I asked this question 3 days ago and have received no replies so I'm repeating it. Perhaps the subject name I used: "Important Dates" was too short or sounded like spam. In any case my experience on this board is that even if no one has a solution, someone usually responds saying that he can't reproduce the problem, or that it doesn't work for him either, or that the poster misunderstands what this function is supposed to do. Not having received any response at all, I beg your indulgence with this repost: ***** Money 2006. No Passport. XP Home SP2. P4 3.0 GHz. 1G...

Find a multiple photos on a page template for Publisher?
Possible to find a template for Publisher to print a page full of multiple photos without recreating the page each time I print. Why not save your page you have created as a template? File, "save as", files of type, scroll down to Publisher template. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "srfaith" <srfaith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:157E95AB-1159-4889-B196-61E147E6E240@microsoft.com... > Possible to find a template for Publisher to print a page full of multiple > photos without recreating the page each time I print. ...

Header
I have a spreadsheet that prints out on 3 pages of A4. However, the header prints at the top of each page. How do I get it to print at the top of the first page, only, please? Gareth -- For essential news about Huddersfield Town Football Club join the Terriers Mailing List at www.Terriers.me.uk . Two separate print jobs are required. You can use a macro to speed it up but it is still two print jobs. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 02:46:28 +0100, "Gareth J Dykes" <firstname.lastname@btinternet.com> wrote: >I ...

Format page number in Words Document
Hi, Appreciate if you can help me here. I am trying to number my pages in my document a bit differently using the header and footer but I can't seem to get around doing it. Normally the page numbers will run concurrently in the header or footer as in page 1,2,3,4...etc But what intend to do is add page 5 (a) after page 5 and before page 6. However when I do that under the header or footer page 5 becomes page 5 (a) How do I format this under the header or footer? Thanks You will need to use the following field construction { IF { PAGE } > 5 { IF { PAGE } &...

Deploying Report Manager with SSL leaves Help pages as http
Hi, I have an SQL 2005 Reporting Services box that is firewalled and only accessible via https. Reporting Services are therefore configured to require SSL connections (required for 3- All SOAP APIs). This is working perfectly. Unfortunately, the help pages are still advertised with an http link. This doesn't work due to the firewalls and produces an error message. There is a workaround - the users can manually edit the url in the address bar and then the help pages are accessed fine with https. In other words, IIS is correctly serving the https format, but the Reporting Se...

Emailing a Web Page from Outlook
I'm trying to email a web page from Outlook and when I select File, Send, Page by Email, the Outlook Express is opens vs Outlook. I have checked and under Tools, Internet Options, Programs, Outlook is selected as the email program and when I click on an email link on a web site Outook opens. Any ideas why for emailing a page, OE opens vs Outlook. Much thx! try setting it to OE, apply, then reset it to Outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http...

Postponed balance
Hi there, Several months ago I had postponed a balance attempt. Now when I want to balance Money remembers the last attempt. How do I get Money to forget about the last balance attempt? Thanks in advance for any sugestions. Ken In microsoft.public.money, Ken Reeves wrote: >Hi there, > >Several months ago I had postponed a balance attempt. >Now when I want to balance Money remembers the last >attempt. > >How do I get Money to forget about the last balance >attempt? > >Thanks in advance for any sugestions. > >Ken The opening balance is the net sum of ...

Home Loan with Extra Principal
I currently have my Morgage withdrawn directly from my checking account. I want to post it into the register automatically but not have it double post when I download my transactions from my checking account. Also, when I setup my loan through Money automated system it determines my loan payment of (not real numbers) $1050.00 with P+I+Taxes+Insurance. I currently have $1100.00 withdrawn from my account with the extra $50.00 going towards principal. How can I reflect this extra $50.00 towards princial in Money. Currently when I go to Account List and Home Loan is only shows $1050....

Six Page Newsletter
I want to have a 6 page newsletter using one B size paper for pages 1,2, and 5 and 6. And one A size paper for pages 3 and 4. Is there a way to do this with one file. When tried this before I ended up having 2 files. One for the B size paper and one for the A size. Thank you There may be other ways but here's what comes to mind; Build the two pub files, convert them to pdf and then join the two pdf files into one file. Send out the newsletter as a pdf attachment. -- Don Vancouver USA "pestocat" <gel114@theconnection.com> wrote in message news:enU$gq0UGHA.528...

Require Tax Detail Totals to Match the Pre-Tax Amount in SOP and .
Please incorporate the Require Tax Detail Totals to Match the Pre-Tax Amount functionality into POP and SOP. I created a CR/PR on this and dev informed me this was a product suggestion. This is very important functionality for European clients in terms of producing correct VAT returns. ...

[Publisher 2003] Print large format on single page?!
Hello, can anyone tell me how I can print a large-format poster on one single smaller page? (I only find the option for distributing the poster on several pages.) Thanks! Frank Will your printer print a large format poster? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Frank Peters" <frank123.nospam@web.de> wrote in message news:c9078d$h9b$03$1@news.t-online.com... > Hello, > > can anyone tell me how I can print a large-format poster on one single > smaller page? (I only find the option for distributing the poster on > several pages.) > > Thanks! Fran...

What is the meaning of these pages?
I had a real trouble with my SW and sent my question here but obviously I will never get any answer? When browsing the other threads I noticed that most are including only the question, no andwers - are they all already dead if they are not worth of answering - should I also be? no. the person who has the answer hasn't read the thread yet. do you have a question? Post it and see. >-----Original Message----- >I had a real trouble with my SW and sent my question here but obviously I >will never get any answer? > >When browsing the other threads I noticed that most a...

Home based Job For Indian
Want the pleasure of life, don't worry, work 1-2hours/day and earn Rs. 10,000-15,000/month online from your home/cafe/office PC. For details write # ejob1189@rediffmail.com Please write the subject of mail as: "Job Inquiry" ...

Access money data on Home Network?
I have a home network with a desktop I use for a print server and storage. Can I store data on this and access it with my laptop and the wifes laptop? We share a checking account as dangerest as that my be. Yes, but with limitations and care since Microsoft didn't design Money to work well in this environment. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=111. "Robert Downey" <Robert Downey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E82154DE-21CF-49FB-BB5A-BB7547DEB54A@microsoft.com... > I have a home network with a desktop I use for a print server and storage. > Ca...

How do I print one page only?
I'm using the merge function and have a report with 20 pages. Sometimes I make a mistake on one page and have to reprint but it only lets me reprint all 20 pages.How do I print one page of a multiple page documents? When you select File, Print there is where it will display the pages to print. Say you want only page 12. Select pages from 12 of 12. -- Don Vancouver USA "mandero" <mandero@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52FFB5AD-3F05-4DB8-AAF3-709503B30F3F@microsoft.com... > I'm using the merge function and have a report with 20 pages. Somet...