Recurring deposit on second wednesday of very month -- how to set up??

I have Microsoft Money 2000 (version 8).

Is there a way to set up a recurring deposit that arrives on the
second wednesday of every month??  (I see options for monthly, weekly,
etc.)

Thanks.

Barb
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Hi Barb

On 2K business the menu that comes up shows monthly as the first option.  If
you move the "slide bar" in the side "every other week" shows up.

Lew

"striped_moose" <striped_moose@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have Microsoft Money 2000 (version 8).
>
> Is there a way to set up a recurring deposit that arrives on the
> second wednesday of every month??  (I see options for monthly, weekly,
> etc.)
>
> Thanks.
>
> Barb

0
bcl (29)
2/14/2004 11:17:32 PM
What you see is what Money's got. Lame, I agree.

"striped_moose" <striped_moose@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have Microsoft Money 2000 (version 8).
>
> Is there a way to set up a recurring deposit that arrives on the
> second wednesday of every month??  (I see options for monthly, weekly,
> etc.)

Tough one.

I would set it to monthly on the 14th and either auto-enter it 6 days ahead
of time (as the earliest 2nd Wednesday would be on the 8th and the latest
2nd Wednesday would be on the 14th) or enter it manually each month
(reflecting the true date).

Derrick

"striped_moose" <striped_moose@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have Microsoft Money 2000 (version 8).
>
> Is there a way to set up a recurring deposit that arrives on the
> second wednesday of every month??  (I see options for monthly, weekly,
> etc.)
>
> Thanks.
>
> Barb

change printer settings
Is it really that hard to write a decent application that is able to print (using Microsoft Visual C++ 6) ?! In my CMainFrame class, I added a member to manage the page setup for the whole application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PAGESETUPDLG* m_pPageSetupDLG; -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I also customized the page setup dialog box, so when I press the 'Printer' button, a call is made to CMyPrintDialog (a class that was derived from CPrintDialog). ----------------------------...

How to set up an alphabet which can be clicked to scroll to that l
I have an Excel file with 9000 records and 15 fields sorted alphabetically. I want to set up the letters of the alphabet at the top so that if I click a letter it will scroll to the first record wih that letter. I have seen this often on WEB pages. Can it be done in Excel? What is the name of this device? If it is a program, where can I find it? I have Office 2003 Excel. Thanks for your help. Bob Barckley rbarckle@cox.net You could put the alphabet (one character in each cell) at the top of your list. The assign a hyperlink to that cell that goes to location that you want. Select the ...

OL 2002
I have no Send/Receive options under Tools menu and when Send/Receive icon is clicked, I get "the Operation failed." Same for trying to set up new S/R Groups (when I could get to them). Have repaired and then reinstalled Office XP Home as well as run Inbox Repair Tool (scanpst.exe). This occurred after arriving with American Gateway laptop that had been working fine in the States and setting Outlook 2002 up to work with xtra.co.nz here. I would be very grateful for any help... ...

Print Set-up is using only 10% of Page
I have a large document I am trying to have print out. The data I am printing is forced into about 10% of the page -- in the upper left hand corner -- rather than using the entire space available on the page. As a result, the data is too small to read. I had this document set up to print the way I wanted it -- using the entire page, and then at some point it got corrupted and crammed into the upper left hand corner. This happens to me quite often on this machine and on others. Thanks for any help. Excel 2000, XP. I would guess that on "Page Setup", you have the scaling checke...

Run-Time Error 1004/ unable to set the hidden property of the rang
I have a spreadsheet that has the same survey details on repeated down the page. There is a radio button 1-13 and by clicking in one of them you get the corresponding number of survey sections. I want most of the page protected, to stop people tinkering with it but when it is locked I get the Run-Time error 1004 when selecting one of the radio buttons copy of VB below Can anyone help If I put the Me.Unprotect at the start and Me.Prptect at end it works but ask for password to be entered which defeats the object. Private Sub OptionButton_1_Click() If Me.OptionButton_1....

Dates for whole month
how could I show the dates for each month (1 to 31) automatically ? Continuous form but also in Reports to print: Month Teacher (Combo to choose, not in reports) Student (for the chosen Teacher) Day Attended (Date, from first to last) Hour(12pm to 8pm) each hour has a different student. Reports are printed for each Teacher, like: Month: April Teacher: Johnson Date: Hour: Student: 04/01 3.00pm john doe 04/01 4.00pm jim small 04/01 5.00pm X (no scheduled student for that time) ..... ..... 04/02 2.00pm bill tall .... .... data comes from the Enrollment query (tblStudent+tblTeachers..., Da...

second axis
How can I use bar graphs for three different products with two axes becuase of two different sets of info for each product and get the graphs to stop plotting on top of each other? Please help!! Jon Peltier has instructions for a column chart on two axes: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html carrie in pa wrote: > How can I use bar graphs for three different products with two axes becuase > of two different sets of info for each product and get the graphs to stop > plotting on top of each other? Please help!! -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips &...

Overdue Bills & Deposits
I have a bill that is on the Home page as an Overdue bill but then when I click on it to take me to the Bills & Deposits page it is not listed. Does anyone know how to remove this Bill off of the home page? Thanks, Jeremy I recently had the same problem. What I did may be a little manual intensive, but it worked. Here's what I did: -Go to BILLS. -Under the BILLS tab, click on Bill Calendar. -Look for the bill that is being displayed on your home page. It may or may not be grayed out or crossed out. For each bill that you see in the past or future that is incorrect, delete...

Setting up Exchange 2003 in a new environment #2
Hi Guys/Gals, I need some guidance as I am preparing to setup a new domain and exchange enviroment. this company currently has no internal domain structure, and no email structure at all. however their website/domain is being hosted through service provider, which has included a certain # of email accounts that can be used, via POP3 and SMTP. for these email addresses to work with the new exchange, what are some of the steps that I need to ensure that I use, in order for email to properly work internally and externally? I know that I need to have a DC structure put into place first, ...

Create a bar graph with three sets of labels
I have a bar chart with the following data Depth (on left side axis of graph) - 50, 100, 150, 200 etc No of blows (on bottom axis of graph) - 1, 2, 3.... 10 I would like to add labels to the top axis of the chart, showing the correlation between no of blows and CBR values. ie 1 blow = CBR 3.5, 2=8, 3=13, 4=18.... I have faked it by using a text box showing the CBR's at the top of the chart, but would prefer an actual set of labels Any ideas out there? Ideas please Hi, If the information aligns with the current x axis labeling you could use a dummy series on the secondary axis...

Set Date via VBA
I have a SQL INSERT statement that should insert a record into a table using valkues from a form. All values are going in OK apart from a date field, which is always being set to 30/12/1899 whether I set using the form field I really want or by setting a literal e.g. "11/11/2007". Can anyone please help me? /On Nov 9, 12:26 pm, Rose B <Ro...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a SQL INSERT statement that should insert a record into a table using > valkues from a form. All values are going in OK apart from a date field, > which is always being set to 30/12/1...

Setting up a spread sheet
How do I set up a spread sheet for a small business expense/income monthly statement? Jean, have a look here for some ideas, http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx or Google it here http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*excel*&lr=lang_en&num=50&hl=en -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "jean" <jean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9043413-D...

Merging Accounts limited to JUST ONE MONTH?
As requested - I changed my ONLINE account set-up for MONEY 2006 as per your online instructions - thank you. I turned OFF my account. Then re-setup and re-downloaded the current data. After doing this, without any warning, I learn mid merge that my re-downloaded account and my previous updated account will only be merged for the beginning of JULY. (the current month) YIKES! I had a years worth of data there. What do I do? Am I now to have 2 separate checking account records for this year, pre JULY and post JULY, or is there a way I can "import" my other data?. Thank y...

For Dummies:Where do I start setting up OL on my own computer?
Where I work, we've always used Outlook for email. I think we started with the version before 2000 Pro; we're now using 2007 Pro. I have Outlook 2000 Pro at home (on XP Pro SP 3). Here's the For Dummies part - Outlook has always just been there. It's been a part of our computer set-up ever since I started using computers out here. So I have absolutely no clue how to set it up for use on my own home computer!! I have a couple of gmail accounts and two web sites with email accessed through the host's web control panel. I'm wanting to set up a system where...

Importing Text with ONLY Tab set as a delimiter and NOT space?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel My previous version of excel would default to importing tab-delimited text w/ just the tab checked (in step 2 of 3 in text import wizard). My excel now insists on the space being checked as well. Obviously I can uncheck this each time I go through the import wizard, but in the old version it was nice to double-click on a text file &amp; avoid having to go through the text-import wizard each time. Is there a way to set this in preferences somewhere? ...

Error after rollup update 1 in fiscal settings
After the rollup on a dutch language test system the fiscal setting give error: >MSCRM Application Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown. Error Message: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Error Details: Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown. Source File: Not availab...

Adding an Second SMTP addy to all users in the GAL
Hello all, I have been tasked with adding a 2nd SMTP addy to all users in my Exchange 5.5 server. The 2nd addy will be the same as the first except for the domain name. Example: jsmith@123.com ----existing addy jsmith@ABC.com ----2nd (non responding) addy. I know this is a simple process but cant seem to find the proper tool/script to automate it in a timley fashion. I have about 1500 addresses so the "by hand" method is not really an option. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.... Thanks in advance! Shawn Just add the new proxy to the Recipient Policy ...

Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Encountered an Error During Set
Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Encountered an Error During Setup - there is no error code with it. I have Office 2003 installed and I'm unable to completely uninstall it. I've even used the Office Removal Tool from the resource kit. How can I get Ofc 2007 to install? (note the disc is ok as it worked on another PC) Does the license for the 'disc that worked on another PC' allow the software to be installed on your PC as well? Daddy "Mark Bergman" <MarkBergman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F5C4811-1C2F-49AB-88E2-9F09F00...

changing letter sets to numeric equiv
well, I thought it should be easy...maybe it is, I just can't find it. Is there any way to identify letter inputs in one set of cells, an convert them into numbers in another -- same size -- set of cells. For instance, children's grades, but 2-letter sets (always of a give set) AA,BC,CB,DF,FA, etc. turns into 49, 32,27,12, 99 or whateve numbers are assigned to the letter combination. These combinations ar set, but are not static to the single letter (AA /= 44, it i equivalent to 49 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Don't worry, it is easy. Say your 2-letter gr...

Hello, we were given a compiled asp.net app which is running on our iis 5.0 (.net v2.0.50727.1873) server in which appears to be functioning fine for the most part but one of the pages displays this subject's error and was wondering if there could be an iis and/or server configuration that needs to be adjusted since this is compiled and can't step through to debug it? Thanks in advance. "." wrote: > Hello, we were given a compiled asp.net app which is running on our iis 5.0 > (.net v2.0.50727.1873) server in which appears to be functioning fine...

Set Outlook to NOT save attachments in Sent Items?
Is there a setting, registry key, etc. in Outlook that can be sent so that the text of messages is saved to Sent Items but not the attachments? I mean, I already have the file ;) Having another copy in my Sent Items just uses up space. I believe this can be done with Outlook Express but I can't find a relevant setting in Outlook. Outlook 2003, if that matters. Thanks, -S. No. Not without running code or a third party program. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be de...

Setting "Reply to:" address in E2K
We are moving all our users to a new Internet domain as our company was purchased by another company. As we move users from our Exchange 2000 system, we want to have all their mail forwarded to their new domain. To do this we had to create "contacts" with their new SMTP addresses and then forward all their mail to this contact. We are still allowing them to send messages from their old accounts, but we would like to have their default "Reply to:" address set to their new email address so that when somebody replies to a message from them, it will be directed to the ...

Excel 2003: Keeps applying auto-font settings I don't want
Hi This has finally started to seriously annoy me. I'm using Excel 2003 SP3. I have a pretty large list of information. A few rows above the first blank row, I have the whole row formatted Bold+Italic. When I enter anything into a blank row below - even though the cell format is set to normal font - as soon as I leave a cell after typing, Excel "decides" that I want it formatted Bold+Italic. This is driving me nuts. It also happens with cell colours etc. How can I switch this off? If I want something bold, italic, coloured, whatever, I'll do it myself...

Global setting for Protected Cell Color?
The only thing close seems to be conditional formatting and it doesn't seem to meet my needs. I selected the whole sheet, set first box in Format | Conditional Formatting to Formula Is and set the formula to be =cell("Protect",a1)=1 and set the format as blue text. Since a1 is protected, all the cells become blue text. Any ideas how to do this globally rather than a cell by cell format? For me, when I select the entire sheet, with A1 active, and set the CF to be: CF1: Formula is =Cell("protect", A1) Format1: <font>/<blue> Only the...

date of last friday of previous month
I am trying to figure out how to compute the following: user enters in a date in A1. B1 needs to calculate the month prior. C1 needs to calculate the last friday of the month prior to B1. so if A1 is 11/14/2005, B1 should be October 2005 C1 should be 9/30/2005 I know how to do B1. I am having a hard time with C1. Thanks in advanc -- tkapla ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tkaplan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2298 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48488 On Mon, 14 No...