Recording stock options money 2003 standard edition

When entering stock option puts and calls, my portfolio
shows these items as cents rather than dollars . This
results in an incorrect total for the balance. Foe
example, I pay $50 dollars for an option but it shows up
as .50 cents thereby showing a loss of $49.50 rather
than .50 cents.
Is there a way to enter these transactions without this
occuring?
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Michael wrote:

>When entering stock option puts and calls, my portfolio
>shows these items as cents rather than dollars . This
>results in an incorrect total for the balance. Foe
>example, I pay $50 dollars for an option but it shows up
>as .50 cents thereby showing a loss of $49.50 rather
>than .50 cents.
>Is there a way to enter these transactions without this
>occuring?

I think in Money 2003 Standard there is not the "Equity or Index
Option" type. Is that right?

So you enter two 100-share contracts as 200 shares of a "stock". If
you enter pay $50 per contract for the option, you would enter 0.50
as the Price.

If you want Money to download quotes for a listed option, prefix the
symbol with a period. Thus the symbol for a Microsoft $30 Jan 05
call would be .MSQAF

Note that by convention, quotes are on a per-share rather than a
per-contract for listed options.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

cannot open pst created by outlook 2003 in Outlook xp
I've exported a mailbox to a pst file from outlook 2003. When my user tries to open this pst file from his outlook xp, he got an error saying "unable to open the file because it's created from the newer version of outlook"..... any fix? thanks calvin None. This is another example of why exporting is never the correct way to transfer Outlook data. Outlook 2003 will only export to a file format that is incompatible with all other versions. When you transfer data, create a new PST file in the correct (Outlook 97-2002) format and copy the data you want into it. -- Russ V...

Money 99 Dutch version
Is there a Dutch version of Money 99 (I'm still working in Money 97) No, MS didnt release any new dutch version after 97. "Rob Smit" <rob-smit@wanadoo.nl> schreef in bericht news:3f1a41c0$0$143$1b62eedf@news.wanadoo.nl... > Is there a Dutch version of Money 99 (I'm still working in Money 97) > > ...

Money on SuSe Linux
What have been the collective results of running Money on SuSe Linux v8.0? Steve On 2005-01-30, Steve <sbauer01@sprynet.com> wrote: > What have been the collective results of running Money on SuSe Linux v8.0? I've had success running Money on Debian linux using Win4Lin (1). I have not tried to get it working using crossover office (2). I'll try it this afternoon and let you know how it went. Of course, I know that it will work using vmware (3). (1) http://www.netraverse.com/products/win4lin50/ (2) http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxoffice/ (3) http://www.vmware.com/p...

OL 2003
I'm new to Outlook and am using OL 2003 with XP Pro OS. I'm trtying to import an Excel 2003 file of names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc into a newly created contacts folder called Blue Bolts. When I go thru File/Import and Export/Import from another program or file/Excel and select the specific Excel file, I get an error that says the Excel file has "no named ranges" I opened the file and tried to make a names range, but am apparently missing the boat. Is this the best way to get this list into my Blue Bolts Contacts? If so, what do I do to make the...

favorites file in Excel 2003
My machine was upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003 and the favorites file appears to work differently. Now when I add favorites in excel or word they all appear in the explorer favorites. When I add a favorite in excel it adds it a a URL (internet shortcut) and not just a shortcut, these do not work from the favorites file in the MY Places. Am I doing something wor. ...

problems with activesync 4.1 and outlook 2003
I just got a pocket PC the 8125 by cingular, but i used to have a old visor palm pilot that used hotsync. I uninstalled the old software and installed the new active sync 4.1, however I cannot sync with outlook 2003 even though the pocket PC is connected and I can explore it's files. I keep getting error 0X85010014, which suggests some firewall problem. I removed all of my firewalls and it still did not work, I also tried fixing, as well as reinstalling, no avail. What do I need to do to make this work? Thanks, BAEZ32 In news:B533CC4F-3677-4A3B-B353-B74C6DFF48C1@microsoft.com,...

How to delete message stuck in Outlook 2003 outbox
I have a message stuck in my outbox. The attachment is 12 MB. When I try to open or delete the message from the outbox I get a response that I can not because Outlook 2003 has already started transmitting the message. Do not multi-post. See your answer in microsoft.public.office.misc -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Ron B" <RonB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8602F39-E2...

Compatibility between MS Office XP and Publisher 2003
I run Windows XP and MS Office XP on my laptop at work. Our helpdesk folks are sometimes less than accurate. They are stating that Publisher 2003 is incompatible with Office XP and I'd have to go with Publisher 2002. Is this an accurate statement? When I look at sys requirements for Publisher 2003, I see nothing about requiring Office 2003 to operate. Any information would be most appreciated. Around here we refer to that department as the Helpless Desk. Yes, they are compatible. As are Office 2000 and Pub 2003. -- JoAnn Paules - MVP Microsoft Publisher "ATheobald" <ano...

Have setup option that still allows you to approve your own req
I think that there should be a setup option in Business Portal - Req Management to allow users/roles to approve their own requisitions. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defau...

Hiding User Fields in Exchange 2003 Address Books
Hell I have been trying to find a solution for this but as of yet been unsuccessful What I need to be able to do is have a person's personal information (Home phone numbers address etc...) hidden from normal users but have that information available to supervisor users I have thought about simply creating a public folder and importing the information there but that seems a little unnecessary Now from what I have seen so far within the details template I can change what users see but that would effect all users and I would then be unable to give the supervisors the access that they requ...

Really Delete mail via Right click option
Is there a way I can add a menu item when i right click to "really" delete an item instead of just moving it to the delted folder. This would be very helpful with spam and adds that just take up space Jeff In news:1126660357.808429.51090@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com, orbojeff <jeff.callahan@orbograph.com> typed: > Is there a way I can add a menu item when i right click to "really" > delete an item instead of just moving it to the delted folder. > This would be very helpful with spam and adds that just take up space > > Jeff Not that I know of. Sel...

Can I change the menubar to look like excel 2003?
If I can chage it, Please reply... To see the traditional menus, you may download one free addin from Addins page of below site http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/ choose Excel Menu 2003. 1. This Addin need to load only for the first time. 2. It installed Worksheet Menubar, Standard Toolbar and Formatting Toolbar in the Addins Tab inside the Ribbon. 3. The File Size is only about 20 kb. BTW when you use more of Excel 2007's Ribbon, you should be familar with the 2007 Ribbon UI. Regards, Shailesh Shah http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/ (Excel Add-ins Page) If You Can't...

Money 2007 and HSBC Bank USA
Has anyone gotten Money 2007 to work with HSBC? Cheers Ryan In microsoft.public.money, Ryan Finnesey wrote: >Has anyone gotten Money 2007 to work with HSBC? According to http://www.us.hsbc.com/1/PA_1_1_39/content/usshared/Personal%20Services/Online%20Services/Personal%20Internet%20Banking/internet%20banking%20guide.pdf you would want to sign up for online services. I am setup for Internet banking. I can login fine to the web site and review account information. But when I am setting up Money it tells me I need to request direct services with HSBC. I have called HSBC Internet Ba...

Outlook 2003 Mailbox Limit
Hi *, I have a user who is receiving a message stating that there mailbox has reached its limit. However when I look at Mailbox Store properties within exchange manager (Exchange 2003) there are no limits declared. I spoke to someone who believed this may be enforced from the client side (outlook 2003) - has anyone else experienced this? Thanks, Luke On 12 Jul 2005 07:54:25 -0700, lukehinds@gmail.com wrote: >Hi *, > >I have a user who is receiving a message stating that there mailbox has >reached its limit. > >However when I look at Mailbox Store properties within exch...

How to Get Full Headers From outlook 2003
Please help need info on how to do this Open the Message. View > Options... -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Tyger" <tyger007@houston.rr.com> wrote in message news:81bd01c3e8cf$d1bfd430$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Please help need info on how to do this "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" said in news:eQzoZCN6DHA.3860@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl: > Open the Message. > View > Options... > >> Please help need info on how to do this You can also right-click on the message in the list pane and selection Options. (It worked in OL2002 so I'm assuming it st...

Outlook 2003 "Error In Registry Extensions"
I am currently running Outlook 2003. After uninstalling Norton Antivirus 2004 with their AntiSpam option I am receieving the following message upon launching the program; "Error in regisrty for extension "Excahnge Extensions" the syntax or format of the registry entry is incorrect.Check the registry settings and compare the registry for this extension to other extensions in the registry" Any help in eliminating this message would be kindly appreciated. Regards, Allan ...

Behavior of Outlook 2003 Assigned Tasks when Reinstalling Outlook
Hi All, I assign people tasks using Outlook 2003. (No exchange server, just a personal copy of Outlook 2003 on my side and the task receiver's side. A while back, I backed up everything from Outlook into a PST folder, formatted my hard drive, reinstalled Windows and Office. When I imported my PST folder back into Outlook, all the tasks I had previously assigned to people were now showing that *I* was the owner, and it seemed that Outlook retained no memory of the fact that the tasks are assigned. Why is this happening, and how do I prevent this from happening again? This time, I want to...

Money 2003 Compatible with Windows Vista?
My old computer died so I got a new one running on Vista. I just installed Money 2003 (on original disk), which I had been using on my old computer (XP). It installed fine, but when I try to open my old file (from my old computer, copied onto new computer), it gives me the error message about not being able to open it. I've found the posts about it here and on other forums, and tried Microsoft's suggestion of using the minimal version of Money 2005 and running the file on that to convert it into a 2005 file. Did that (I did that on my laptop). Ran the new 2005 converted fil...

HTML based E-Mail from Publisher 2003
I have been given the task of creating a newsletter that will be displayed in the text of an email. The answers I am looking for are to the following questions: Is there anyway that I can create some sort of mail merge that will personalize a greeting for a recipient list? How can I set the newsletter to appear in the center of the email body instead of flush to the left? Publisher has some mail merge ability, look to www.publishermvps.com/general for mail merge info. Pub 2003 does not support centering html content. -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com en...

Can't restore Outlook 2003 from the notification area (Windows XP Pro)
If I minimise Outlook to the systray, and then attempt to restore it at a later time I receive the following message in an XP balloon. "Outlook is not responding. If you are using an Exchange server email account you can cancel pending server requests by clicking the Outlook icon in the notifications area and then clicking Cancel Server Request on the shortcut menu. " I am not using Exchange, therefore I don't have the option to cancel server requests - this is a standalone system - it's not even networked! How do I resolve this? I have to restart the system to get it ru...

Money 2003: "Get Online Statements" Hangs, have to use Task Manage
As of last night, when using Money 2003: When I try to update statements, etc.. Money hangs forever in this process. If I try to "Cancel" the update, it continues to cancel forever. I have to use "Task Manager" in order to shut down Money. Anyone know what I may need to do to remedy the problem? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, iBanker1824 wrote: >As of last night, when using Money 2003: >When I try to update statements, etc.. Money hangs forever in this process. >If I try to "Cancel" the update, it continues to cancel forever. I have to &g...

Search a form and use a button to add a new record from that searc
I have a database that is used to create quotes for equipment. In order to keep track of each quote I have created a table called "T_Quotes" which has "Quote_No" as the Primary Key. Each quote can have many parts that make it up. Parts are under four different categories, based on their type. I created a Union query that combines all 4 of the parts tables, and I use that Union query in a form that users can search. I would like users to be able to search for parts and add them to a quote. On the top of the form the user selects their quote number, and then a tex...

Locking a record with a loop
I want to use a check box; an if, then, else statement;and a loop to lock records individually. I can not figure out how the looping code works. How do I tell my if-then-else to choose checkboxes, text boxes, memoboxes, etc? Niocle ...

IMAP on exchange 2003/outlook
This might belong in the Outlook forum but... So I'm a bit confused and I know this is pretty simple but I need to configure IMAP in Outlook/Thunderbird for a email distribution group as in multiple users will check this dist group by talking to our Exc 2003 server. The dist group has about 6 users. My question is this - what logon account is used? Since this is a dist group and isn't associated with an account in AD does that mean that the users in the dist group all have access? I know the in and out servers - for ex below. in (imap) - mail1.mycompany.com out (smtp) - smtp.mycom...

Elusive Stock Symbol
Like a lot of other people, I've run into a problem getting Money to recognize "T" as the symbol for the new AT&T (formerly SBC). The program properly recorded the AT&T/SBC merger, and allowed me to change the name of the account to AT&T, but stubbornly refuses to allow the stock symbol, declaring that that symbol is already in use by AT&T (the old). But, due to the merger, noplace can I dredge up the original account in order to delete the symbol, freeing it up for the "new " AT&T. HELP?? One method: Enter a dividend transaction using t...