Recording bimonthly mortgage payments in MS Money

I have my mortgage deducted twice a month (bimonthly) and then I pay an
additional payment each year.  How would this be recorded in Money so it
works in the budget tool?  I'm currently transfering it to an asset and
deducting the payments from that account but the budget can intrepret it for
my ledger.  Any help?
--
Thank you!
0

money 2006 problems importing from bank
whenever I import information from my bank uccu, it says that the import is complete and that I have one statement to read with 150 transactions to review, but when it opens to the account register, none of the new transactions show up. It shows the correct amount and date from my bank in the left hand corner, and it says that I still have 150 transactions to review. I have tried changing the online settings, emptying the temporary internet files, repairing the money file, and setting the account register to show all transactions, but so far nothing has worked. I have been able to i...

creating a connection to the current record
this is about code I have written behind the OnPrint event of a report's detail section... how would I go about creating a connection/relationship between the current record and the recordset(s) I have opened in the code behind the OnPrint; could you suggest what the code might be like? as always, thanks in advance, mark ...

Modify Scheduled Payments description for future invoices
Since the Schedule Payments Setup window description field is passed to all invoices that may be printed from that schedule, this field should be able to be modified through the Edit Posted Transactions window. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://ww...

Global Customer Records constantly downloaded with 401
When I run a stye 401 on all of my stores, every time HQ seems to download customer records. Is this intended? Each store has two log entries every time 401 is run: Received 286 new global customer record(s) from HQ. Updated 286 global customer record(s) in store database. This happens regardless of whether there is any activity. Also of interest - I have 354 customers in the database. What is the 286 all about? I am experiencing the exact same thing. Mine is 681 records and counting. It is definitely not intended. I can't figure out what the problem is. Tom -- Stop fishing ...

MS Money 2006 for Windows Mobile 5
I have purchased the new PPC 6700. I have serveral applications I am moving to the new Windows Mobile 5 application, including MS Money 2006. I am getting a cab error installing MS Money for PPC. Is there a seperate MS Money for PPC installation program. Also need MS streets and maps for my new 6700. Hello John, at the MS Money web site, MS Money for PPC is a seperate download. Although your pda came preloaded, I'd think it's a trail version. My Streets & Trips 2006 came with a PPC version, go to help/install PPC Streets. Best of luck, Don "John McConnell" wr...

Just ordered Quicken 2010 to replace Money Plus Premium
Going to give it a shot and see what happens. I've read threads here and other places and it seems that the problems are usually minor and correctable. Don't recall any showstoppers. Has anyone accumulated the issues and workarounds where necessary, or suggested tips, like removing the password first? I have data going back to 1995 (I've had every version of Money since then) and last time I looked, it was over 60,000 transactions in total. Also, unrelated, but is there an Excel addin like MoneyLink that lets you import data directly into Excel? I have found that feature insanel...

Money 2006 Deluxe Bills Summary Sorting
When in the Bills Summary view and I sort on Account, not all of the line items with the same account are grouped. Upon further review, it appears that duplicate line items with the same Payee, Next Due, Amount, etc are being created and not properly sorted by Account. When I resort based upon Next Due, these duplicates go away and the line items are properly sorted by Next Due (ascending or descending). When i've seen this before, it can mean corruption in the file. Because you can see those additional bills, you have the opportunity to delete these duplicates if you are seeing ...

MS OL Backup Addin
I'm missing the obvious here, perhaps some good person will set me straight :) Clean installation of Win7 and Office 2007 Restored saved pst files, without overwriting any existing, set default store, all works fine. (No transfer wizards used, only restored data files and nk2 file) Downloaded MS OL Backup add-in, went to configure the backup & see its set to save backup to the original pre win7 location?, so where is this configuration stored? The browse is grayed out so cannot set the new location OK Figured out the obvious :( Simply had to re-select the data files ...

Migrating notes records
Using Data Migration Manager I have uploaded 68000+ notes to CRM 4. However all notes show a creation date of 5/10/2008. Even more strangely, I have found that the AnnotationBase table contains the correct dates from the import file in the CreatedOn field, but has not set the OverriddenCreatedOn field. The server was built a few months ago, but certainly not in October 2008 - anyone have ideas as to how I can persuade CRM to recognise the values in CreatedOn? ...

Use Money 2002 Files in Money 2008
HI, How can I convert or use my Money 2002 files in Money 2008 Trial. Thanks. -- Smith Assuming that M2002 and M2008 are both from the same geography you just install M2008, navigate to the .mny file and double click on the file name. If M2002 is non-US version, the quick answer is "you don't". :-( -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For unofficial FAQs see http://money.mvps.org/ or http://umpmfaq.info/ I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Smith" <Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6962F8A...

Add value when recording a macro
Hello, I recorded a macro to create a bar chart - I checked the checkbox to add the values. Stopped recording and showed me the chart with the values. If I run the macro again, it does not display the value. What is the code I need to always display the value? -- LizW After you create the chart, turn on the macro recorder again Select the chart, and choose Chart>Chart Options On the Data Labels tab, check Values Click OK Turn off the macro recorder In the recorded code, you'll see a line similar to this: ActiveChart.ApplyDataLabels AutoText:=True, LegendKey:=False, _ Ha...

Attachments to window notes vs record notes
Got an odd situation. On record notes we have the paperclip and can attach files with no problems. On window notes there is no paperclip. Never tried to attach a document to a window note before but always assumed that both record level and window level notes would act the same way. Has anyone else seen this? Should we be able to attach documents to window level notes? GP10, SP3. Thx. No - the behaviour you are seeing is by design. Window notes have never allowed for OLE attachments. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC h...

pre-select new record in combo box
Hi, I have a form (frmActivity) with a combo box (cboStore) that gets its data from a table (Store). If there is a new store which dose not show in the combo box I have a command button on the same form that open a popup window for entering the name of the new store. In the 'on close' event of the popup I requeary the combo box (cboStore) on the main form so that the new store will appear. What I would really like is to have the new store already selected in the combo box when the popup is closed. Is this possible and if so how? Thanks, Phil Try after the requery of the ...

Corrupt record in Money 2004
I have one record in my .mny file that I can't clear when I try to accept it after it has downloaded from my credit card site. I keep getting the message that the transaction cannot be entered and it remains outstanding - bolded. I tried the salvage processes - msmoney.exe -s and salv.exe. Neither worked. I just want to delete this one record and put it back manually. Is there a way to do this with jet database functionality? Not that is exposed to any of us users. The database is actually "msisam"--a buttoned up derivative of Jet. "Bill Boffi" <anonymo...

Money 2000 Standard Check Printing
When I try to print a company check I get the error message "There are no checks to print in the "Absolute Audio Provident Bank" account. Money will only print checks for transactions that have "Print" in the number field." Everything I've tried to print has already had "Print" in the number field and it still won't print. Where should I go from here? Try repairing the file by closing Money, then go to Start, Run and type 'msmoney -s' without the quotes. Money should launch and repair. Then try to print checks again. "Just...

sign-in Problems with Money Plus 2007
I changed my MS Passport Password and now can't log in to online Money. I have to use my old passport password to log in to Money but neither works to go to online services. How do I resynchronize the passwords? -- Manticorr In microsoft.public.money, Manticorr wrote: >I changed my MS Passport Password and now can't log in to online Money. I >have to use my old passport password to log in to Money but neither works to >go to online services. How do I resynchronize the passwords? Hold on to you backup files. You may want to increase the number of backup files f...

msn sync crashes Money 2004
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0134_01C3D949.E61EBD00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Every time I try to sync Money2004 standard with msn money Money crashes = with a mscofd.dll error. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling = Money to no avail. Synchronization with my brokerage and credit card = accounts works fine. Any suggestions. Pierre Aterianus ------=_NextPart_000_0134_01C3D949.E61EBD00 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: q...

How to create new record
How can i use code to create a new record into a table. Something like this? CreateNewRecord("John","Smith") I tried to Google it but i can't seem to find the answer. help! thanks On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 19:34:03 -0500, "Tim McGavin" <nws@gsw-inc.com> wrote: >How can i use code to create a new record into a table. > >Something like this? > >CreateNewRecord("John","Smith") > >I tried to Google it but i can't seem to find the answer. > >help! >thanks > Open a Recordset based on the table and use ...

Moving Money 2008 to new computer
I have Money Plus Deluxe 2008 on a computer. It is activated. I have the license key from Digital River. I do NOT have the original download and they won't let me redownload. I realize I'm a bad person for not saving a backup of that. I now want to upgrade from XP to Win7. Since there isn't a direct upgrade available I understand I'll need to reinstall apps. Typically not a big deal, but in this case, since I don't have installation bits this will be a problem. Am I really out of luck here? Is there any way to migrate/backup the existing Money (by copying the P...

Money 2006 freeze on opening a file
I have been helping a friend of mine setup his new computer, and everything has gone fairly smoothly except for using Money. He used to use Money 2000 on a Windows 98 machine, and Money 2006 was purchased for use with the new Windows XP machine. We are running into problems periodically when opening a file. Sometimes when trying to open a file, when another is already open, Money will just freeze up. This does not happen all of the time, and it does not seem to happen with any certain file. I have searched around a bit on Microsoft's Knowledge Base but have not been able to find...

How to tell when Bill Payment is done electronically vs. paper check?
Am I correct in thinking that if I pay a bill via an epay, and I never get a paper check in return from my bank, then the payee was paid electronically, i.e., the payment to the payee never involved any paper check anywhere through the process? I recently switched from MSN Bill Pay to my bank's bill pay service (I send payments from within M03 for both). There's a piece of information missing for me when I switched to using my bank as the bill payer: I don't have a list of 'participating billers' (such as on the MSN Bill Pay website). Unless I determine who the t...

Money 2004 deluxe #8
Money Deluxe 2004 does not download stock/money market transactions from the bank. Is there a Microsoft Money product which will perform this function? In microsoft.public.money, Ron wrote: >Money Deluxe 2004 does not download stock/money market >transactions from the bank. Is there a Microsoft Money >product which will perform this function? East bank of the Mississippi? ...

Printing Portfolio view in Money 2006
Hi, I am viewing my portfolio...(from Home, Investing Home...Portfolio Manager) I try to print the portfolio...(Other tasks, More, Print, Portfolio Report). Nothing happens when I click on Print, Portfolio Report. I try using File, Print, also, nothing happens. I am using 2006, and have repaired my file, and rebooted my machine, but no luck. In microsoft.public.money, Curly_Money2006 wrote: >Hi, >I am viewing my portfolio...(from Home, Investing Home...Portfolio Manager) >I try to print the portfolio...(Other tasks, More, Print, Portfolio Report). >Nothing happens when I c...

Adding records
Is there any way to add a record into the middle of a database without having to add it at the end and then sort. I need to be able to manually add records into the database, as though you would in excell, exactly where I want it without having to use sort since not all of the data can/should be sorted. Any thoughts? Tables are unordered. If you need to Order records then you use a query. You then need a way of defining that order. A more specific description of your problem including descriptions of the fields involved will get you a more specific answer. Cheers, Jason Lepack On M...

Money Synchronization Problems
I have been using Money 2003 for Pocket PC for a few months as the main tool for keeping track of my finances. I have recently installed Money 2003 on my laptop but I'm unable to synchronize. When I synchronize, my money data on the Pocket PC gets wiped out and I have to restore it from a backup on the Pocket PC. Here is what I tried: 1- Installed Money 2003 to the default directory on the laptop 2- Reinstalled activesync 3.7 3- Reinstalled Money for pocket PC and made sure it installs to default directories on both the Pocket PC and the laptop 4- Followed the synchronize instructions in t...