Reconcile checking account

Money 2007. After I reconciled my checking account, and made a balance
adjustment, I found a transaction that should be included in the
reconcillation. Is there a way to go back and re-do a reconcillation?
0
john9210 (8)
2/28/2008 3:11:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, john9210 wrote:

>Money 2007. After I reconciled my checking account, and made a balance
>adjustment, I found a transaction that should be included in the
>reconcillation. Is there a way to go back and re-do a reconcillation?

If all of the transactions that should have been marked as 'R' were
marked except for the extra one, you can select right-click that
transaction and choose to mark as Reconciled.

If there was a compensating transaction, Void or Delete it.

When you do your next Balance, do not adjust the starting balance.
It will be correct if the right existing transactions were marked as
Reconciled.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Another Cash Account question
I have a schwab investment account setup. It has, on the cash ledger $6000. In the same account, I own a MM Mutual fund with 34,000 shares at $1 each. I sold the MM Fund, and bought $40,000 worth of a bond fund. My investment ledger shows a sale of 34,000 shares of the MM Mutual fund. It automatically "used" the cash balance to purchase the bond fund. How do I show the "sale" of the cash in the cash portion? My main problem is that the sale of the MM fund shows as investment income. It is offset my a buy of $40,000 worth of the Bond fund. So my income and expense report...

Replying mails via other account
Hi, I receive lots of spam on my POP3 emails (about 300 daily). So I decided to forward my mails to my gmail account to use its fabulous spammer which worked quite as I hoped (spams received reduced to 20 daily). Now the only problem is that when I reply to my received mails I must always be careful to change the account from my gmail account to my formal account. Sometimes I just forget that. I belive that there is a way with which you can receive mail by one account (e.g. my gmail account) and reply through another (e.g. my formal account) automatically. Could anyone tell me how? rg...

Word 2003 Spell check issues
My last name begins with the letter K. When I type my name and hit enter, the letter K immediately becomes the letter F. I have rechecked fonts, tools, spelling, etc. just about every tab I can think of an nothing works to stop this incorrect spelling of my name. Any ideas out there? Thanks. I'd look at the AutoCorrect list if you haven't already. In 2007, it is the Office orb, Word Options, Proofing,then hit the Autocorrect Options button. Look and see if there isn't an autocorrect item for your name. If so, select the row and then hit Delete. Not sure what this w...

Multiple ComboBoxes but one must be Checked
I have 22 CheckBoxes and I want to make sure one of them is required to be Checked. If not I want a MsgBox to come up. I'm testing it now, on just one CheckBox but I can't even get this to work. Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If Me.Check216 = "No" Then MsgBox "Please fill in the Job Type" Cancel = True End If End Sub Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. "Flydianslip" <Flydianslip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2EDE548E-5F65-40B3-A76B-797C9E798F8B@microsoft.com... >I have 22 CheckBoxes a...

Checking for duplicates
Hi. I'm not much an Excel guy, so I'm hoping someone can help me fairly quickly. Thanks so much in advance! I have several columns of numbers, say 10 columns of numbers with the same number of rows (again, let's keep it simple and say 10 rows - although I need to run this a few times against different data, so although it will always be 10 columns, it might be 9 rows in one case, 11 rows in another). So in my 10x10 grid of numbers, I want to see if A1 has any duplicates in A2-A10. If it does, I want to either to mark A1 with a "*" or I could also insert a column betw...

How to add a rediffmail.com account in Outlook?
I'm new to outlook.Pls tell me detail step of adding an account in rediffmail. i've gone through ur online training. When I click send/Recieve tab it report error. Never heard of that mail, but if it's web based HTTP mail you can't use Outlook. If it's POP mail, get the pop server settings from them. "Kuldeep" wrote: > I'm new to outlook.Pls tell me detail step of adding an account in rediffmail. > i've gone through ur online training. When I click send/Recieve tab it > report error. Kuldeep;4943155 Wrote: > I'm new to outlook.Pls...

Account Name on Activities List
All of our CRM clients want to be able to see the Account Name on the Home Page Activity list and the Activity list in Workplace. Has anyone figured out a way to get the Account Name to appear or have created another solution? impossible with version 1.0 or 1.2, your only option is to write your own app via the SDK -Gary "Deb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:065401c3c035$2ff7bb30$a101280a@phx.gbl... > All of our CRM clients want to be able to see the Account > Name on the Home Page Activity list and the Activity list > in Workplace. ...

Check box size
When you insert a check box from the forms toolbar, how do you change the size of the actual check box? If you click properties on it you can change the size of the object but that doesn't affect the actual check. You can't, font yes, check box no. -- HTH Bob Phillips "abetts" <abetts@dupagehelath.org> wrote in message news:178501c35d26$fa3a21c0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > When you insert a check box from the forms toolbar, how do > you change the size of the actual check box? If you click > properties on it you can change the size of the object but > that ...

"Show an envelope icon in the notification area" check mark stay?
Hello How to make "Show an envelope icon in the notification area" check mark stay in "Advanced E-mail Options" on "Preferences" tab? The check mark disappears after my Outlook 2003 sp2 restart. ...

Outlook 2003 NOT sending using defualt account
Here is our situation. We have internal e-mail setup using Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 Server. We receive external e-mail via a pop3 account at our webhost. The users who are experiencing this problem are using Outlook 2003, SP1. Whenever we receive an e-mail (for a client, for instance) and want to forward it to a co-worker, it always sends using the pop3 server, unless we manually change the account being used in the "Accounts" drop down box. The exchange account is set as the default account. Is this an issue related to the problems I have seen mentioned with Outlook 2003,...

Checking for merged cells
Is there a way in VBA to loop through a range, check if any of the cells are formatted as merged cells and if so, display a message? Thanks. Hi, Like this maybe Sub MergedCells() Dim c As Range For Each c In ActiveSheet.UsedRange If c.MergeCells Then MsgBox c.Address & " is merged" End If Next End Sub -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "dhstein" wrote: > Is there a ...

Check register template
The microsoft template site used to have a check register template. Does anyone know where this can be found? try http://www.lmbusinessdesigns.com/freexceltemplates.htm ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ THE CHECK REGISTER TEMPLATE IS IN EXCEL 2003.MY PROBLEM IS THAT IT STOPS WORKING AFTER LINE 94.NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO TELL ME WHY.I`VE DOWN LOADED IT SEVERAL TIMES,I`VE RESTARTED EXCEL.YOU CAN HAVE MY COPY! Fell better now? -- Don Guillett SalesAi...

Account Register
Hello, I am using MS Money 2003. There is an envelope icon in the (!) exclamation field of one record in the account register for my checkbook account. Can anyone tell me what this is for? -- Bob Brannon In microsoft.public.money, Bob Brannon wrote: > >I am using MS Money 2003. There is an envelope icon in the (!) exclamation >field of one record in the account register for my checkbook account. Can >anyone tell me what this is for? See http://www.microsoft.com/money/productinfo/money_icons.htm Thanks! "Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> ...

[PS2007 WSS3.0] Sharepoint automatic login with System Account
I can't get rid of this ... every time I open the PWA site it logs me in with System Account instead of my domain user account. I tried with another Sharepoint site (not PWA) with the same result. I can't reproduce this in another PC so I think something got stuck in my local configuration. I already tried deleteting temp files, autocomplete forms and password, etc, etc. I know this seems more a Sharepoint issue rather than a PS issue but I'm not sure. In the mean time I've been "logging in as a different user". Thanks in advance. Hi Letapia, chec...

Account Balance Doesn't Match Bank Statement
I recently upgraded from Money 2004 to Money 2006 Small Business. When I went to balance my checking account, the starting balance does not match the starting balance from the bank statement. I tried analyzing transactions going back several months and the fix for 2005 where I deleted all transactions, exported and then opened with Notebook to see if any phantom transactions and there wasn't any of them. Any ideas on what else I can do to solve this problem? ...

Perfomance by Investment Type or Account is WRONG
The "Performance by Investment Type or Account" Reports are WRONG and I cannot get anyone to fix this situation. Here's an EASY way to show you what the problem is: Go in and make the following transactions under an Investment Account in your SAMPLY.MNY file. Buy a Cash Money Market in the amount of $1,000 (at $1/share) on 10/01/05. Now, enter a "Reinvested Interest" amount of $10.00 (at $1/share) on 12/31/05. Okay, go to the report and look at the "Return for Period" column and see what the problem is (it will say your return was $20 - not $10). Just...

How do I set Entourage up for checking for mail when opening?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When Entourage opens it doesn't automatically check for mail instead I have to hit the send/receive button. How do I set it to check automatically? Can this also be set to check before closing? On 3/19/10 10:28 AM, rockek1@officeformac.com wrote: > When Entourage opens it doesn't automatically check for mail instead I > have to hit the send/receive button. How do I set it to check > automatically? Can this also be set to check before closing? Open Schedules. Select &qu...

Outlook Set Regarding Feature
When using Outlook to email contacts, we would like to record that communication against each account or Contact in CRM. We use the Track in CRM button and then select the 'Set Regarding' feature, however this 'Set Regarding' feature only allows us to assoicate the email to a single account or contact. Is it possible to select multiple accounts or contacts, or does this kind of email need to be generated via CRM and not Outlook. Many thanks Steve Hi, You can set regarding to multiple entities in CRM 4. Regards, Donna "Steve Le Monnier" wrote: > When...

Is it possible to use Outlook Web Access account via Outlook (PC Access)?
Is it possible to use Outlook Web Access account via Outlook (PC Access)? "JethroUK´┐Ż" <reply@the.board> wrote in message news:OMnXBVypJHA.4372@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to use Outlook Web Access account via Outlook (PC Access)? Outlook Web Access is a web-based method for accessing an Exchange mailbox. Outlook Web Access requires Exchange because it's part of Exchange. There really is no such thing an an "Outlook Web Access account". It is an Exchange account. You don't set up accounts in OWA. Outlook is a PC-based client used for...

Contact's within accounts
Hi everyone, I would appreciate any help on this. I need to know what to look for in CRM application error reporting to try and identify the root cause of my problem. The error itself is something which has been the topic of numerous threads on this forum, however I have not been able to resolve the issue. When I open an account and create a new contact entity, then try to save and close it, I receive the error stack trace below. Would anyone please let me know if you can see where the problem is or what I can look for to try and resolve it. I've checked and re-checked my mappings...

Can't disable send/receive group account
Hi all I can't persuade Outlook 2002 to disable a particular account I use only when I'm dialing in on the road. The Knowledge Base says I should disable automatic send/receive on start up, but that doesn't fix the problem in fact. Any thoughts would be appreciated! Chris Cambridge UK ...

Inventory Reconcile message
When I do inventory reconcile, I get the message on several items that item was in use and could not be reconciled. I deleted ACTIVITY, SY00800, SY00801, DEX_LOCK, DEX_SESSION. I also rebooted. I made sure that there are no records in IV00102 with Location code empty for site level records. Has anyone seen this? ...

Proper way to enter debt accounts
I've been using Money 2002 for about a month now to track my savings and checking accounts. Now I'd like to enter the balances on my Car loan. What is the proper way of doing this so that I can use money to 1) Track the balances 2) Help give me some payment strategies to help me become debt fee faster? Two choices: 1) Create a Loan Account and schedule a series of Loan Payments. This will allow the payments to automatically include an interest component. 2) Create a Liability Account and schedule a series of Bills. You will have to manually enter the interest component o...

Budget Accounts/Do they Rollover?
Hi, I'm trying to figure out Money 2005 to manage a budget my wife and I just recently started. Our idea for a budget is to take my paycheck (two times a month), and split it into categories based on our spending. These categories almost become mini-accounts from which I make deposits too, and issue expenses from. These categories would be "filled" each time I get paid, for example, the check I get the 15th gets split between the phone bill, electricity, mortgage, whereas the check on the 30th is split into the Doctor, Gifts, and Insurance categories I main idea we ha...

Check Boxes
Hi, I am using check boxes in a spreadsheet and need them to be bigger tha the size they are. Is it possible to actually change the size of th box itself. You can change the area around it easily, with the handels but whatever i do i can't change the size of the actual box. Also, similar deal with Combo box, can you change the size of the tex that appears. Any help would really be appreciated. Thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Fina...