Re: Tax Line Manager shows incorrect salary and tax projections

Hi
I have exactly the same problem.
Did anybody find a solution?
Thanks,
V.

JC wrote:
> *Hi -
>
> The Tax Line Manager shows the correct Year to Date Salary amoun
> but
> for some reason, the Projected Total for 2004 is way off. When
> drill
> down to the projection details, it includes my projected quarterly
> bonus but not the regular salary (taxable income) amounts for th
> rest
> of the year. Same issue with the W-2 tax categories - the projection
> includes the taxes for the quarterly bonus but not the regula
> salary.
> I am using Money 2003, would appreciate any help....
>
> thanks

-
vv

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

List of Suppliers items show as <unknown>
We are in the process of converting data (QSImport) and have noticed a problem. If I look at an Item record, it properly shows the Supplier information. However, If I open up the Supplier and choose to view the items they supply, I get a listing that shows (most all) the Items with the description and Item ID as "unknown". The price field shows prices and the number of items in the list seem correct. If you attempt to double click on one of the "unknown" records, you get an error message - 3021 "Either BOF or EOF is true" and SO Manager crashes. I verified...

Inserting A Blank Line, Again
Below is an example of text data imported into Excel. Would it be possible to insert a blank line between the different races times as displayed below? Again, the data varies. The data is imported into A2. There is other data in columns B & C. I am able to sort the times with the help of Pete (UK). 1:40Newton Abbot 1:40Newton Abbot 1:40Newton Abbot 1:40Newton Abbot 1:40Newton Abbot 1:40Newton Abbot 1:40Newton Abbot 1:40Newton Abbot 1:40Newton Abbot 1:40Newton Abbot 2:05Kempton 2:05Kempton 2:05Kempton 2:05Kempton 2:05Kempton 2:05Kempton 2:05Kempton 2:05Kempton 2:10Newton Abbot 2:10Ne...

Extra lines inserting in replies/forwards
Hi When I reply or forward Outlook messages, I'm getting about 20 lines (blank) put in between the replied/forwarded message "Subject" line and the text. Can anyone help me to stop this? Thanks. David "DG" <dgee@papercontracts.co.uk> wrote in message news:OGJgUTPoFHA.3552@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi > When I reply or forward Outlook messages, I'm getting about 20 lines > (blank) put in between the replied/forwarded message "Subject" line and > the text. Can anyone help me to stop this? Thanks. David > Is it set to reply...

Default template management problem
Hi, I'm new to Excel, '03. I've set up a default template, book.xlt, in the xlstart folder, and excel is reading it properly. Now I want to add some macros. Problem is, when I open the VB editor, Insert a Module, then try to save it, the VB editor prompts me to save it as a new file rather than part of book.xlt. If I try to overwrite book.xlt, of course it won't let me because that file is still open in excell; if I try to first close that file the VB editor closes with it. So I'm stuck. Obviously I'm missing something basic. Thanks, p. Pauk Close Excel and workbo...

Line splits across 2 pages
In one of my access reports I have there is one line that splits across to pages where the top of the letters appear on page 1 and the bottom of the letters appear on page 2 Any idea why it happens and how to avoid it? Thank you, Samuel Samuel wrote: > In one of my access reports I have there is one line that splits > across to pages where the top of the letters appear on page 1 and the > bottom of the letters appear on page 2 > > Any idea why it happens and how to avoid it? > > Thank you, > Samuel Go into design mode and shorten that line. -- Joseph Mee...

Combined bar/Line graph defaults to bar
In Excel 2007 I have a Combined bar/Line graph get it's data from a pivottable. Intermittently, when I change the pivottable filters, the combined bar/Line graph defaults to just a bar graph. I have tried 2 approaches with the same results - 1. Have the graph select each set of data from a range 2. Have the graph point generically at the pivottable and dynamically adjust itself -- Thank You in Advance, Michael Anderson Pivot charts are notorious for resetting their formatting when the table is refreshed or re-pivoted. What you have to do is change each series: right click on th...

Execute a variable as an insertion into a VBA code line
2003 & 2007 Is there a way to obtain, via Inputbox, to run the code line below: "MyToolsObject.Test" X = "MyToolsObject." & Application.InputBox("VB.NET File to test: ", "ENTER PROCEDURE NAME") Assume: X = "MyToolsObject.Test " Effectively, how can I "Execute" X as if it were the codeline below? Sub DecodeRunDLL() ' Dim MyToolsObject As ToolsNET.Tools Set MyToolsObject = New ToolsNET.Tools MyToolsObject.Test ' <<<<< *********** ...

Reviewing tax-related items
In the "Add a missing category...to a tax line" section of the help menu, I am told to go to the "Review your tax-related income and expenses page," but darned if I can figure out how to get there. Money 2007. Help??? Bob Gardner In microsoft.public.money, Bob Gardner wrote: >In the "Add a missing category...to a tax line" section of the help menu, I >am told to go to the "Review your tax-related income and expenses page," but >darned if I can figure out how to get there. Money 2007. Help??? You could start with the tax-related transac...

Excel chart data labels showing % change instead of value?
I'm needing to have my excel chart show me the percent change in my 2 series. I would like this in a data label over series 2 on the chart, but all I can figure out to do is have the value labeled. Does any one have any suggestions? I'm believe I'm using Excel 2002. You can use Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm "MFritz" <MFritz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29317BE2-4574-4623-8D5E-A3BA97B3FAE6@microsoft.com... > I'm needing to have my excel chart show me the percent change in my 2...

I want cells to show green if <10% and red if>10%. please help
I am trying to make cells show a green background if the result is less than 10 and a red background if the result is grater than 10 I am relatively new to Excel and although I have spent some time trying I cant work this one out. Pleas Help! First select and highlight the cell(s) you want to use. Format > Conditional Formatting > Select "Cell value is" "Less than or equal to" ".1" (place decimal point one in the selection) Now click the "Format" button and select the "Pattern" tab and select your shade of green. Now click the &...

Incorrect balances #2
Everytime I balance my money account, when I gert the next statement the balance has changed in the program. I am also find items that have been reconciled no longer reconciled. What is happening, it's a nightmare. I am really beginning to hate this program, but I need to get it fixed. It has really messed up my finances. One source of this problem is that M02 had the following nasty habit: a scheduled transaction that was marked reconciled then added to the scheduled bills and deposits from the r-click Add to bills and deposits menu records reconciled when entered into the regis...

Showing database properties in diagram
Hi people I have scanned the relevant groups and haven't seen an answer to my simple problem. Can I change which of the database properties are shown on the entity diagram? Specifically, can I configure it to display the 'notes property? I am trying to use Visio as an heuristic for building an Access database. I therefore want to start with entity diagrams with little detail and iteratively raise the detail and accuracy of the definitions. Some tables are fully defined and have 30+ columns. Having to show all these does not help my objective and does take up a lot of room. Con...

Getting straight lines in a best fit trendline of semi log data?
Thanks in advance for any light you can shed. I have been asked to create a graph that looks like this: http://www.jci.org/cgi/content/full/98/2/490/F4 It is a semi-log representation of a time series. I have created a spreadsheet here: http://ccbc.unc.edu/documents/logarithmic_test_graph.xls As you can see, the trendlines are curved. I have serched the archives but I'm missing a basic understanding of what to do. For example, the TREND function just gave me a specific value. If anyone can tell me how to make my clunky graph resemble the spiify published one, you will save both my...

From ListBox selection >labels on userform to show sheet cell valu
I have 3 Userforms; the first contains a ListBox from which user select a specific Quotation number (column A on underlying worksheet). The first UserForm also contains text boxes that, upon a "cmdShow" button go and get relevant data from the row chosen by the user in the ListBox and show these values in the textboxes on UserForm1. All fine. On Userform2, I do not want user to have to choose Quotation number from the same ListBox (also on Userform2) in order to populate the textboxes on UserForm2 (different cell values from same row as User selected when on UserForm...

Combined bar and line chart (two Y axis) how to make excel know which data goes where
Hello all, after the super fast problem fixing last time i had a problem, i'd like to ask the excel collective for some more help... :) now trying to plot a combined bar chart and line graph. I basically want all the sets of data except one to appear as columns plotted against the axis on the left and the last set of data (which is a cumulative value of the data appearing for the columns) plotted against the right hand axis as a line. I can plot the graph fine, but out of the 7 sets of data which i want to appear as 6 sets of columns and one line, i get four sets of columns and three ...

Creating custom fields in shema manager
Hey, I am pretty new to MS CRM and I am trying to add a field to the pricelist. I have been looking at the schema manager, but I am unable to add a field. When I right-click on on the attributes, I choose 'New', but 'Schema field' is greyed-out, so I can't click on that. Somebody knows what wrong or how I can fix that ? Something I forgot ? Any help would be appreciated. thx BB ...

How to move the VC6 project which using the ADO to VC.net2003
Hi, All: I have a VC6 project that using general ADO function. When I using VC .net 2003 compile these project, the error always occurs. It seems that the VC.Net 2003 not support the old ADO function. Who can help me, and provide some code demo for do it. I just hope the VC.net 2003 could comiles the old VC6 source code in ADO. Any comments welecom. Thanks advanced, Bill ...

Can a non-admin force the check in of one of their projects on Pro
Not sure whether this is a stupid question, but we are using impersonation to check out a project to a certain user. As the project is checked out in a different session, when the user is ready to work on the project they will need to force check in and then re-check out the project. Is this possible for a non-admin to do? And if so, how would we do this? We're using Project Server 2007 On Mar 9, 9:18=A0am, Hutchingsj <Hutchin...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Not sure whether this is a stupid question, but we are using impersonatio= n to > check out a pro...

POP Line Item Status Version 9
I just updated to V9, had an existing PO and now have added additional lines to the PO. When I print the new lines do not print, we do not have a release date (have tried adding a prior date) and still does not print on PO When I look at the line item detail, it shows line item status of 'New'. all prior 24 lines have 'Released) How does this change from new to released? -- Doug Hi Doug, Give this a shot! Go to Transactions > Purchasing > Edit Purchase Orders. - From here you will input your PO number and it will display all line item status's on your PO, ...

Mysterious Line Have Appeared on My Spreadsheet!!
Hi, I was working on my Excel 97 spreadsheet, and noticed some mysterious lines appeared after I accidentally hit the print icon. Here is a screenshot: http://mallology.lunarpages.com/excel.gif The unwanted lines are under row 424, and after Columns J and M. I do not know what these are, or how they appeared. How do I get rid of them? Thanks! Julie They indicate where your page breaks are. Choose Tools/Options/View and uncheck the Page Breaks checkbox. In article <dc2dnZ807uzsQ4_cRVn-sA@comcast.com>, "Julie P." <jporpiglia@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, I was w...

How to I create a tax export that is eariler than last year.
For example itss 2009, when I try to create a tax export report (.txf) I'm only given options for 2008 or 2009 (partial). How do I create a tax export for 2007? In microsoft.public.money, bmwbiker wrote: >For example itss 2009, when I try to create a tax export report (.txf) I'm >only given options for 2008 or 2009 (partial). How do I create a tax export >for 2007? Try closing Money, and setting your computer clock back to a date in 2008. You may have to disconnect from the internet, but probably not. Start Money again, and generate your .txf file. ...

RMA Line Process Return
One user continually gets "The stored procedure glpBatchCleanup returned the following results: DBMS: 0, Microsoft Dynamics GP; 20486" ane the more info says 'glpBatchCleanup: Error occurred attempting to update the Batch_Headers' This error occurs when they are posting within the RMA Line Process Return. It does seem to be user specific. The KB article on this error talks about posting to historical year (they are not) and option 2 has you run scripts against SY0050 and SY00800 and dex_locks...etc. I can't have them do this all the time. THere has to be an underly...

You're not alone...
Raul, unfortunately I get the same error from any "web" page inside Outlook. I tried with other users, nothing has changed. I changed the user in the services (MSSQL$CRM and SQLAgent$CRM), nothing has changed. Now I will reinstall all on the client (starting with XP) and, if something will change, I will keep you informed. If otherwise you already resolved the problem, please let me know. Thank you in advance, Ruben. ...

missing lines when printing...
In a forward I got: >What would cause a document to not print correctly? John >is printing a spreadsheet from Excel that he received in >an email. Some of the fields are being omitted from the >printed copy vs. what we can see on the screen. He says >that it is happening in some of the spreadsheets he >creates himself. Any ideas? He tried printing it on another printer, and those seemed to work fine he said. Any ideas anyone? Every printer has its own specifications for printing, that is the reason that if you have no printer installed you can't see a print...

Copying WBS and Resource Names to New Project
I would like to copy just the WBS and Task Names from an existing project to a new project in Project 2003 Standard, nothing else. If I simply copy and paste the WBS and Task Names, I loose the connection between the WBS and Task Name such that all indentations in the Task list are lost, i.e. there is no longer any structure to the Task list such as summary and sub tasks. Paste special at least seems to maintain the WBS list, but the indenting in the Task list is still lost. How can this structure be preserved in the process of copying? Try inserting the Outline Level field a...