Re: Problem with Money 2001 after reinstalling

Also,  did you check the condition of your installation disk for MS Money
2001.   Is it's condition compromised.   Do you have a HD backup and a
floppy backup you can restore your file from?  Are you certain your new HDD
is being properly recognized by your OS and your BIOS?

"Douglas Pommering" <dpommering@comcast.net> wrote in message news:...
> Nancy, assuming your info is correct, you're in trouble.  It sounds like
you
> might have a SURFACE PROBLEM on your hard drive.  Have you run a FULL
> DIAGNOSTIC of your HDDs surface?   One thing you should have done in any
> case is REMOVE PW protection before employing this kind of procedure if at
> all possible.
>
> "Nancy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi there.  I'm hoping someone can help me out.  I got a
> > new hard drive for my computer and I had to reinstall
> > Microsoft Money 2001 but now I can't access it.  When I
> > enter my password, it tells me that the password I entered
> > is incorrect.  What can I do to get into my file?

0
dpommering (45)
10/5/2004 9:11:09 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow