Re: Money 2003 Deluxe Budgetting Problem

I've setup a standard bill 3 times due to differing
amounts and ended up deleting the monthly bill and
transactions, only problem is that it still includes the
budget amount and continually adds it, even though the re-
occurring bill and associated transactiosn have been
deleted.

Any ideas would be much appreciated as my income budget
category is growing by the day.

I have removed and re-setup the category without any luck.

Cheers

Mark

0
miveson (1)
1/16/2004 11:54:52 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

MS Money 95 data files

Transfer Money 98 to money 2004
I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current data to new computer w/ money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Brad Karris wrote: >I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new >computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current >data to new computer w/ money 2004. If you have a USB flash drive on the old machine, copy your .mny file there. Then copy the file to the new machine-- usually to your "My Documents" folder. In Windows Explorer, double-left-click the file on your new machine to ...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

docmd.transfertext problem

SQL deadlock problem

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Exchange update problem

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Outlook 2003

Multi-year Budget
Does anyone have experience handling multi-year budgets with cumulative variances? For example, I would like to set up a budget for '04 and track the variances, but then for '05 set up that budget, and continue to track the cumulative variances ('04 + 05). The reason being, if I have a positive balance left over at the end of '04 for an expense, I would like to carry it over to '05 without having to make artificial adjustements to the '05 budget to reflect that positive variance. ...

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

Excel Problem

SOAP Exception

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Border problems

Outlook 2002 XP SP 3 Archive problem
Hi there I am trying to get my newly configured outlook to archive my folders. I have ust configured it to download two POP email accounts and that works fine. I have set up a set of folders below my outlook (Personal Folders / pst) inbox node and placed the relevant emails in the corresponding folders. I have gone into tools -> options -> other -> and pressed the "AutoArchive..." button -> and set the "clean out folders older than" selection boxes to "3" and "Months" and pressed the "apply these setting to all folders" button. I ...