re-download MS Money instructions??

I purchased and "installed" MS Money Deluxe today on the Internet. I have
the order confirmation and codes in hand.

After removing my prior version of Money Deluxe 2006 ..I received a message
saying that Money could not "install files needed"  and for me to
"re-download the program".  Where/how do I "re-download: the program?  the M
S Money page that I found tells me to get the code and purchase information
in hand...but..stops there.

Is there a site I go to re- download?   thanks for any help.  Rich

0
rich99sue (13)
9/26/2008 6:50:36 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, rich wrote:

>I purchased and "installed" MS Money Deluxe today on the Internet. I have
>the order confirmation and codes in hand.
>
>After removing my prior version of Money Deluxe 2006 ..I received a message
>saying that Money could not "install files needed"  and for me to
>"re-download the program".  Where/how do I "re-download: the program?  the M
>S Money page that I found tells me to get the code and purchase information
>in hand...but..stops there.
>
>Is there a site I go to re- download?   thanks for any help.  Rich

http://www.findmyorder.com

Save the install file to disk. Burn a copy to CD/DVD and also save
your key for reinstall or install to a second computer later. There
is a 30-day period you can download, unless you paid for the
extended download.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
9/26/2008 6:54:21 PM
Thanks CAL  that solved it.  It would have saved you some time if the
"instruction" page from MS would have said that...   regards, Rich

0
rich99sue (13)

Money 2005
Money 2005 is no longer allowing me to access the program. When I try to connect online I get an error message that my email address or password is incorrect, or the server is down. When I try to connect offline it tells me my password can not be verified and I need to go online. The result is that the software is completely inaccessible. I have tried to reinstall without success. The problem with M2005 is that shortly after release a real show stopper bug was found and a forced patch was needed. Check your version in Help > About - it must be 14.0.xxx.1105. If it isn't you n...

Money 2006 Completely Hosed
I've been using this version of MOney with no problems for months. About a week ago, all of a sudden it decided not to recognize that I was logged in to Passport, no matter what I did (tried every single remedy listed in the two KB articles, to no avail) I do have a backup .mny file (not a Money Backup, but just a copy of the file I normally save to a USB thumb drive every time I quit out) from the last time it actually worked. Everything in that file is correct. I had to reinstall IE, and then uninstall Money 2006 and reinstall it in order to get past the Passport thing. Now...

Calendar in Bills Summary MS Money Plus Deluxe
I have MS Money Plus Deluxe and in the Bills Summary page my calendar will not show. I have the "Show Calendar" check box checked. It show the current date on the right side ( 9/17/2007 ). Thanks in advance. ...

Re: Unable to copy outlook.pst filen
"John V. Petersen" <lady@di.com> wrote in message news:... > Message-ID: <80649fa887ef4a9abd44de6b30ac7abd@newspe.com> > X-Mailer: http://www.umailcampaign.com, ip log:80.160.104.147 > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook > NNTP-Posting-Host: 22.bb.5446.static.theplanet.com 70.84.187.34 > Lines: 1 > Path: > news.mixmin.net!proxad.net!feeder1-2.proxad.net!newshub.sdsu.edu!msrtrans!TK2MSFTFEEDS02.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl!newspe.com > Xref: news.mixmin.net microsoft.public.outlook:20550 > > I have tried that again now. ...

re-post of .stm problem (unable to resolve)
Thanks all. No luck yet. It turns out tape back up had a defective tape so no luck getting a back up copy. As to suggestion below, here is what I am doing: 1. at dos prompt, go to \progra~1\exchsrvr\bin 2. type in: eseutil /p c:\progra~1\exchsrvr\mdbdata\priv1.edb /createstm Doesn't run and message is: Usage error: Invalid option '/createstm'. I must be making a mistake somewhere? Any help is appreciated. btw, this is exchange 2000 Dan > >> danno <danno@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >> > >> >somehow our priv1.stm file got del...

Office 2003 rollout
I am trying to roll out Office 2003 using an MST file - deployed from System Center Essentials. The installation is successful on the workstation, and SCE reports the installation as successful. However upon reboot the workstation says that it needs the Office install again. I pretty much accepted the defaults in creating the MST file using the Resource Kit's Custom Installation Wizard. I did make a few changes to the product features, but that's about it. Initially I did have the MST configured to remove any prior versions of Office but suspected that this could...

Q's about Ultrasoft Money
Hi folks, I just got a Treo 650 and am considering getting Ultrasoft Money for it. I use Money 2004. Q1. How much memory does it take up on the handheld? My Money file is 24 MB!! Where will it fit it all on the handheld? Q2. Can Ultrasoft Money be installed to run from a SD card? Can it keep both the program and data on the card? Q3. Can it do any sync/downloads? I have access to Cingular GPRS, so I have internet connection on my handheld Q4. If Money file is changed on PC and handheld, how does it synchronize the changes? Q5. Can I password protect the data on the handheld with...

Money "Plus"
Is this Money 2008? (Yearly question) Why should I change to "plus" from 2006? The on-line sales info is written for and by children, it seems (as usual from M$). I'm sorry for not scanning the newsboard to get answer my question before I posted. So "Plus" == "2008", and a lot of people are griping. So, can someone in the know document the differences (objectively)? Right now the only think I see of value is maintaining the on-line updates a couple years more. Really, does anybody really think that MS's advise on budgeting is going to be headed e...

Downloading trouble from TD Waterhouse into Money '04
Is anybody else having trouble downloading transactions from TD Waterhouse into Money 2004? I've been doing it for years and it stopped working on Friday when I was also having trouble running Money updates. Those now work but Waterhouse downloads will not. It tells me there is a problem with the data downloaded, contact the bank... I've been working with Waterhouse since Friday and so far it still doesn't work :( ...

Problems with Passport/Money Sign-in
Not sure if anyone else has had this issue with Money: I use MS Money 2004 Deluxe. About every six months or so my password just stops working. I use MSN bill pay and the download features for my bank. First, the online service sign in stops working, then my MS Money login stops working. When I call customer service, they told me "Sorry, you have lost your money file and you have to recreate your passport and start a new Money File." This has happened to me THREE times and only once were they able to fix it. They suggested I buy Money 2007 and it should fix the problem. ...

Migrating from MS Access
Hi I have this query, which I need to make work in MS SQL Server select job.[CAM File],FIRST([material]), FIRST(job.[description]), FIRST(job.[programmer]) from job where job.[CAM file] <> '' group by job.[cam file] order by 3 The "first" is my problem. I can translate most of into select job.[CAM File] from job where job.[CAM file] <> '' group by job.[cam file]) Now I need to add the first row - for each cam file - how? Next, I need to read something like this: select top 1 job.[CAM File], job.[material], job.[description], job....

How do you use the Livescribe smartpen with MS Office products?
I just received a Pulse Smartpen as a gift and I love it. I am curious about how other users of Office products utilize their smartpen features with Office ...

After Closing a Personal Folder, How do you Re-Open it?
My boss closed a personal folder and we can't see it now to re-open it? Any one got any ideas? Thanks File > Open... -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Tom Storm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2d2401c49b4a$9ce3da80$a501280a@phx.gbl... > My boss closed a personal folder and we can't see it now > to re-open it? Any one got any ideas? > > Thanks ...

rpc server not available by re-associating mailbox account
hi i have an exchange 2003 in a windows 2003 child domain. we have a branch office, it had windows NT4 and now it was upgraded from NT to windows 2003 als child domain in our forest (now trust between our domains) Before this,we create account and mailbox for people of this domain in our Domain (no trust betwen us) in order to use Exchange (dual account ,one by us to have an mailbxo with it and one local in their domain) Now i dont need anymore to have this and i want to associate the local AD-account instead of the account we created in our domain with the mailbox. so i thougt follow...

money keeps updating in the background
money 2007 keeps updating in the background I am not able to stop it from doing that, It keeps trying to download information but I can see my accounts and transactions, this happened when I upgraded to money 2007 from 2006. I can't do anything. any help will be appreciate. In microsoft.public.money, John Gutierrez wrote: >money 2007 keeps updating in the background I am not able to stop it from >doing that, It keeps trying to download information but I can see my accounts >and transactions, this happened when I upgraded to money 2007 from 2006. I >can't do anything...

Money 2004 Address Bar
Does anyone know how to delete addresses you don't want from the Money 2004 Small Business address bar drop down menu. ...

MS Outlook 2007 mis-type exchange criteria
I have evidently mistyped some data for MS Outlook when setting up an exchange account during a new install. The application completed the first run of the install but when it restarted it can not get past the splash for Configuring Outlook. I do get a sign in dialog box but entering the user id and pw only errors pop up until the app closes down, There seems to be no way to get back into the account set up screens or anything else for that matter to try to correct the problem. I have uninstalled the suite and re-installed but evidently some of the original reg information is ret...

Re: Attn LoriM
>Here's what I would do... >Copy & paste the cells in Word. That will put the info in a Word table. I should have been clearer in my request. That is where I had put it. >If you don't want a table, you can then do "Table | Convert | Table to Text" to >get a list. >If you need it back in Excel, just copy the text and paste back into an >Excel cell. Nope I wanted it in Word without the table, just like it now is, thanks to your help. :-) Many thanks oldtrout >Hope this help. "oldtrout" wrote: >> Using Excel 2000 >> I ...

Re: Outlook 2003, can it look like OXP?
The Preview Pane is now called the reading Pane. Go to the View drop down menu, go to Reading Pane submenu, select Bottom. The layout will be more like XP. The Folder List and the outlook Bar buttons will stay the way they are off to the left. -Patrick "John Smith" <etacr11inst@hotmail.com> wrote in news:e3LvfVUpDHA.2592@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl: > The Preview Pane is now called the reading Pane. Go to the View drop > down menu, go to Reading Pane submenu, select Bottom. The layout will > be more like XP. The Folder List and the outlook Bar buttons will stay > the...

How do I Change the Column Names (Re-Name A -
I want to Change the Column Headings from letters to actual names. How do I do that? hi this can not be done. excel needs these to find/remember where everthing is on the spreadsheet grid. you can change the letters to numbers but that is it. on the 2003 menu bar... tools>options>general tab. check R1C1 reference style. or you can get rid of the letters all togeather. on the 2003 menu bar.... tools>options>view tab>uncheck row & column headers. but they are still there, just not visible. usually when someone want to wants to get rid of the column header letters, they u...

interface not registed error while sending mail in ms outlook2003
While sending email in MS Outlook 2003 error showong Interface not registed. Please give me solution how to rectify it. Thanx & Regards Dipankar Sanyal Start->run, type "regsvr32.exe ole32.dll" and press okay. This should = reregister the object and get rid of the error message. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, DIPANKAR SANYAL asked: | While sending email in MS Outlook 2003 error showon...

Money Plus QIFs --> personal database
Hello- I am exploring the idea of exporting all MS Money accounts to QIF files, parsing all those QIF files, then writing the complete data to a more relatively 'open' database - Access, SQLite, MySQL, something like that. Not that this would capture all the data in a Money MNY file but it would be a start. And its a fun pet project... The resulting database would have tables such as accounts, transactions and splits, categories, payees, etc. Everything in a QIF file. Knowing the context of a MS Money QIF export, my question to the group is, does anyone know of any public resource...

Money Market Fund
I have a money market fund that when I created it I mistakenly said it was a mutual fund. Is there any way to change the designation back to money market fund? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, neil154 wrote: >I have a money market fund that when I created it I mistakenly said it was a >mutual fund. Is there any way to change the designation back to money market >fund? 1. What program are you using? 2. Do you download transactions from your broker? Sorry about not supplying any details, I should know better. I am using money plus home & business (2008) and I do downl...

Money 2003 Question #2
My computer froze and shut down with Microsoft money open. When I reboot and tried to open file it gives me an error "Money has detected that you did not close the file before exiting. Money now needs to verify the information in your file. Chose Yes. When I chose Yes, it says "repairing file" and then gives me the error that the password I entered was incorrect. Can anyone tell me how to prevent this situation? It's happened several times and takes me a long time to update my file from a back up version. You might want to try renaming the client.xml file. I...

Money 2006 re-install password problem
Had a bug and had re-initialize my laptop. Copied the mymoney file to a CD and re-installed Money 2006. However now when I try and open my old money file the program does not accept my password. I am 99.9% sure of the password. It's an easy one to remember and I have used it at least once a week for the last couple years to acess money. The password was a local password - not a windows live password. Thinking that maybe the file was damaged I tried some old copies of my money file and still had the same probelm. When I re-intsalled Money 2006 it made me enter my windo...