Re: Account Won't Show Up on Home Page as a Favorite

For some reason this message appears to have been deleted from the server.
I'm reposting it.

Kevin

"Kevin Campbell" <kcampbel@nospam.midmaine.com> wrote in message news:...
> I have a Home Equity Line of Credit account that, for some reason, will
not
> show up on my list of favorite accounts on the Home page in Money 2003.
In
> the account details I have the Add to Favorites checkbox checked and under
> the Favorite Accounts menu item it does show up.  Also, when I am in the
> account register view and I click on the account name to drop the list of
> account that account shows up as a favorite.  It is only on the Home page
> that it doesn't show up.
>
> Also, when on the Home page and I click on the Add Accounts to my
Favorites
> link under the Favorite Account section, that account does not show up in
> the list of accounts so I can't check it off there.
>
> I've tried running Money with the -s option but that doesn't seem to help.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
> --
>

> Regards,
> Kevin Campbell

0
kcampbel (98)
8/7/2003 11:51:54 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

National Accounts should let us apply child credit memos to all.
If a Child Account has open, unapplied credit memos, they should be available for application to other Child Accounts during National Accounts cash receipts entry. The way the system currently works is that if you select the Parent Account for the entry, you will not be able to see nor apply any credit memos to Child Accounts if the credit memos did not originate at the Parent level. For my client, their Parent Account customer takes and uses credit memos against any and every Child Account, regardless of whether that Child Account has any invoices that are due to be paid. This causes...

Saving Monthly Accounts and starting a new Month?
Hi Everyone, I really enjoy the Access Database System it has helped me a lot with my accounts but I must be doing something wrong because, I keep opening new databases for each month instead of it following on from the previous month and using the same "Categories!." So my question is How do I save the previous month and let it be stored, and start a new month on the same system or page but without adding up what has been put in the system... If you know what I`m on about. Thank you Angeldelight... melting in the UK weather :) Hard to advise without some info ...

report new page for each alpha
I have a report that produces an alphabetic directory, with the entries for each new letter (A, B, C,) starting on a new page. I have one letter, U, which has only one entry, and for some reason it is coming out on the last T page (it is the only single-entry letter which happens to fall behind a "full" page, where there isn't room on the previous page - but there are plenty of other "short" pages where it correctly does a page break before a letter. Any reason a particular letter (and it's not the only single-entry letter) might not break pages proper...

Showing Specific Data from Master Sheet to Another Sheet
I am making a bill of materials at work and have a master list I want to access from other sheets. The master list has all parts named and categorized, and I want to be able to access sections (Hydraulics, Chassis, Electrical, etc.) of the master from other sheets. I have tried pivottables but I am having issues showing the data in it original form: Part Name Quantity Material Expense Category etc. (accross the row) I wish to be able to make calculations only off the selected data on each sheet but I am having immense problems getting there. If you can help. Parker Jo...

User can not acces from home the EXchange server
Currently we allow our users to access there email VIA the web using http:yayaya.com/exchange. however one of my user's is unable to log in this way. On-site using outlook he has no problem but when he try's entering his login name and password via the web he gets a message saying username and password are incorrect. For some reason it will not validate his information. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks ...

SBS 2008 Fax Sent Items Not showing all faxes sent
Hello, I need to allow sent faxes to be seen by all users. I have Windows XP and Windows 7 64bit client machines. Currently they can only see their sent faxes. In SBS 2003 they were able to see all sent faxes. Any suggestions? Could you create an Outlook rule based on the fax sent acknowledgement that copied the fax to a public folder? "RodSoh" <RodSoh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4541A0E-18C2-4A83-A13D-8E7D045C29E8@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I need to allow sent faxes to be seen by all users. I have Windows XP...

Re: How to get all mails, even those for unknown recipient
Yes, good idea :) It is all i need (for example http://www.christensen-software.com/cscatchall.htm) But i wish those NDR are generated. To inform user that used address might be misstyped Is it posible to combine catchall mailbox with a ability of standard NDR generating? TIA Martin Blackstone - MVP wrote / napisal(a): > I think you are talking a Catch All mailbox. > Check this out > http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com/2005/04/creating-catch-all-mailbox-in-exchange.html > > > "guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message news:OoSFMGZhGHA.12...

Show All Groups in 2007
I've looked for this setting, but can't seem to find it -- or, maybe it's not available (which would totally surprise me) -- is there a way to always "Show All Groups" in Access 2007 as opposed to having to right click on the navigation pane and activate all the time? I prefer to see all my objects at once. Thanks for any help. Yes: the top of the Nav Pane has a drop-down. Choose: All Objects. To see them sorted like previous versions, right-click on the top of the Nav Pane, and choose: Category | Object Type -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, W...

how to export email accounts
Hi, I am reinstalling XP on my Dell computer, reformatting the hard disk. I will then install Outlook 2003. Now I use Outlook 2002. How can I export the email accounts settings (I use 10 email accounts) to a file that I can use to import later? Thank you very much, Pietro Unfortunately Outlook 2003 can only import account settings from Outlook Express and Eudora Pro. It cannot import account settings from a file. Outlook Express is also unable to import account settings from a file so it would be impossible to import the accounts into Outlook Express and then import them into Outlook...

Over Re-Indexing databases 2147217900
Hi Am getting the following error on a customer site, how can I fix this? could not allocate space for object '(system table id: 2)' in database RMS_ST_customer because primary file group is full C drive had 5GB space on server Other drive has 160GB 2GB RAM Properties of database: unrestricted file growth by 10% automatically grow file The recovery mode is set to simple -- Jenny hi Jennydat, Can you check how big your database is, second what version of SQL Server you are using if MSDE it is not accpeting more than 2 GB space. Make sure to check the data file and log files. &...

Money 2006 Investment Account balance display
I have two Investment Accounts (401k) in Money 2006 Deluxe. For some reason, Money stopped displaying the account totals on the Account List page. It used to show the account balances and the subtotal for all of my investment accounts. Additionally, I now notice that each account now has a second account with the same name, but has the word "Contributions" added in parenthesis. This seems to be new as well. The data in the accounts still seems alright. My investment subtotal on the Account list page shows a zero balance and there is no balance listed for the accounts the...

How do I send newslette in email without showing the publisher too
When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment, it takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a "finished" newsletter out? As a .pdf file. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4E8B0FB-B033-4393-8F27-DFAAA6DD37A5@microsoft.com... > When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment, > it > takes you to the publisher program page w...

Page not found error when opening business portal
Hi We're trying to install Invoice Approvals and Accruals 8.0, sharepoint services sp2 and Business Portal 2.5 Feature Pack to work with Great Plains 8.0 We can install Sharepoint services and Invoice Approvals and Accruals ok and they work fine However, when we install Business Portal and browse to http://servername/sites/businessportal/ We receive a "page not found" error screen We've tried several things but nothing seems to work Sharepoint services is installed in server farm mode and has been configured correctly (as far as I can tell) Any help would be great...

Page Setup #4
I set up a document for dimensions to be 8x11, save it and close it. The next day I open that same document and find that it has gone back to the default settings of 8.5x11? Would anyone know how I can avoid this risky behavior? -- Chips and Charlie Is your stock actually 8 inches? If it is you must setup your printer for 8 X 11 as well as your page setup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Chips and Charlie" <ChipsandCharlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E619DDBA-9FF3-4E26-8D3...

Activities don't show up until we hit the refresh button
Hello all, We upgraded from 3 to 4 and it appears that the upgrade did not complete successfuly, but the users used the system. Everything appears to be working well except for a couple of strange things like when we create an activity the activity does not appear until we hit the Refresh button, going to history and coming back does not fix the issue, only the refresh button any quick fix on this one? thanks ...

RE: Use this critical package for Internet Explorer
--hmrlmpxejw Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="enmgzrgmzgzwwvlg"; type="multipart/alternative" --enmgzrgmzgzwwvlg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="hsqxuryiiedx" --hsqxuryiiedx Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect y...

Why is Outlook 2003 synchronizing folders from a PoP email account!
I have one internet email account. No Exchange. I loaded Outlook 2003 3 days ago. All of a sudden. Today, it is synchronizing my folders. It takes forever and seems to be in some kind of a loop. 2 hours and still no email downloaded. Let the games begin, again. Another product from Microsoft with major bugs right out of the shoot. SP1 ready yet? Any Microsoft employees here care to tell me how to disable the synchronization of my folders to other folders that don't exist? Do you care to tell us what options you selected before shooting off your opinions about Microsoft???? --� Milly S...

Question re:clustered column w/3D visual effect
I have Excel 2003 Why wont the 3D chart allow you to drag it more open? There is a large open area between the left side and the axis that looks jerky :) In a plain clustered column chart you can click inside to make the frame appear and drag it larger or smaller as you desire. In the 3D, clicking only allows you to change the angles of the 3D box. Am I missing something? thanks, Meenie This should be a hint to avoid the 3D effects. 3D charts are inflexible, but more important, the 3D effects mask the information in the chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc....

Balances don't show when reconciling
I just upgraded to Money 2004 and the totals dollar value of debits and credits cleared no longer shows. Instead, this line shows: "The difference between your statement and register is:" along with the difference. I want to know the dollar value of debits and credits I have cleared so far and compare that with the bank statement. Somebody at Microsoft thought this was an "improvement" compared to the way they presented the data in M03 and earlier. It's probably something that came out of the usability lab after they took their great grandmother in to see if ...

Load Last Page
I know you can "load first page" In CRM. Is there a way to Load LAST page instead of having to load each page? thank you The easiest way is changing the sort order (click on the appropriate column header). This then displays the "last" page. It's not exactly the same though. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP CRM Blog on http://www.stunnware.com ---------------------------------------------------------- "Bernardina" <dl@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:6243B5ED-9377-49CD-8CB3-9E84F1BAE5FA@microsoft.com... >I ...

Investment Account Summaries are always blank
I am a brand new user to Money 2006. After the very first time I set up my Ameritrade brokerage account, it neatly listed my positions in the account summary (after clicking on the account from the account list). Unfortunately, that was the only time my holdings were displayed in the summary. Now the summary is always blank, and I have to click on Investing Tools --> Portfolio Manager to see the positions. I have no idea what's wrong. I even setup a manual (non-linked) investment account and it does the same thing, it wont display my holdings in the account summary. I have ...

Saving one page -- as Template?
Therre are several pages in a 40-page booklet I want to save to use in future editions. Is there a method to save these pages for re-us? Or must I save the entire publication as a Template? Can I copy single pages and paste in another .pub file? Save the entire document and delete out the pages you don't want. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "cuig" <cuig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16052168-6085-43D0-AD8B-2CF4839933FC@microsoft.com... > Therre are several pages in...

4 page publication onto a website
I am trying to put a 4 page publication on to the website so that it can be opened by people who don't have publisher. I managed to do it last month but for can't remember how I did it. When I convert it to a web page it only shows the first page of the publication. Last months issue, when I checked back is a mht.doc but I don't know how I converted the publisher document to this. Can anyone help please? How about converting the Publisher file to a PDF. This way more visitors will have the capability to view it. Many folks here recommend the free primopdf which can be ...

re-download MS Money instructions??
I purchased and "installed" MS Money Deluxe today on the Internet. I have the order confirmation and codes in hand. After removing my prior version of Money Deluxe 2006 ..I received a message saying that Money could not "install files needed" and for me to "re-download the program". Where/how do I "re-download: the program? the M S Money page that I found tells me to get the code and purchase information in hand...but..stops there. Is there a site I go to re- download? thanks for any help. Rich In microsoft.public.money, rich wrote: >I pur...

Stop Buttons showing when opening up form
I have a button on my Main Start up page that when click makes these buttons visible, but when I open up my DB they automatically show on start up, is it possible they not be visible till I click ckbHelp.......Thanks for any Help.....Bob Private Sub ckbHelp_Click() If ckbHelp = True Then cmbHelpNewHorse.Visible = True cmbHelpActFinHorse.Visible = True End If If ckbHelp = False Then cmbHelpNewHorse.Visible = False cmbHelpActFinHorse.Visible = False End If End Sub Bob, In design view, set the property pf the *button* Visible=No Regards/Jacob "Bob" <xxx@xx.xx> wrote i...