Quicken Convert #7

Downloaded Money05 trial.
Validated 10 MB quicken file.
Followed instructions in Money for conversion, hung-up computer, twice.
Reduced size of quicken file to 5 MB.

Now receive following error message:
Your Quicken file could not be converted.

Money could not convert your Quicken file. You might have run out of disk
space or system memory.

Try closing other programs and making sure the disk you are copying your
file to has enough space. Then try converting the file again.
Hard-booted twice, plenty of capacity.
Please reply with suggestions for successful conversion.
0
djack43 (8)
10/30/2004 3:12:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

What can an Account record be converted from?
The Account record has a 'Originating Lead' field but I cannot see how to convert from the Lead record? If you have a Lead record opened, there's a "Convert Lead..." button on the grid, and there's also a "Convert Lead..." option in the Actions menu. "Agile CRM" wrote: > > The Account record has a 'Originating Lead' field but I cannot see how to > convert from the Lead record? Sorry I didn't explain myself properly. See new question 'How to map Lead fields to Account fields. "Chad Fulda" wrote: > I...

convert Times New Roman Special G1 into arial
hello. I need to convert a text written with font Times New Roman Special G1, which I downloaded from the internet, into a font availanble in most computers, such as arial. Can you help me please? Thanks a lot. Fabian This newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. I suspect you're asking about how to do this with some other product. I'd recommend reposting to a newsgroup related to whatever product it is you're trying to use. If you are talking about Access, please explain what exactly it is that you downloaded fro...

Convert nvarchar to varchar
Is there a way to do this with DTS or another tool? I have an Access 97 app and I'm converting the BE to SQL2K. The upsize tools all want to convert my Access Text fields to nvarchar, but when I link them back to A97 this causes problems. I manually changed a field to varchar and the problem disappeared. But I have several hundred tables so I need a way to do this automatically. TIA! We use the Access 97 upsize wizard, which doesn't do nVarChar. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f5c7a907-7c5f-46cb-9157-a1ec4e96083d&displaylang=en We just modified it so th...

Tim Sneed: How do I restore/repair a partially converted database?
Tim, If you don't put your question in the Message area, many of us can't answer it. There's a little bug where hitting Reply with an empty Message causes an error. Also the Subject often get truncated. Please put a very brief description Subject and further explain in the Message area. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. ...

Can i Convert a .pub file to a JPG file so printer can make progra
Need to know steps to convert .pub file to jpg file can it be done? back doc wrote: > Need to know steps to convert .pub file to jpg file can > it be done? ================================== What version of Publisher are you running? Pub 2002 and later can Save As .jpg. Maybe you could use a .pdf file? Try this... Download and install the following free PDF Creator. PrimoPDF http://primopdf.com/ With your new program installed...open your project in Publisher and go to...File / Print. On your Print screen...open the drop window and select PrimoPDF as your printer. Click...OK...n...

formula question #7
Is there a formula that can change the color of cells if revenues drop three months in a row and if so what should the formula be? Hi, Assuming that your data is in row 1, columns A,B,C, with C being the latest data, Try using conditional formatting in cell C1 with the "Formula Is" =IF(AND(C1<B1,B1<A1),1,0) HTH >-----Original Message----- >Is there a formula that can change the color of cells if >revenues drop three months in a row and if so what should >the formula be? >. > Formula only needs =AND(D1<C1,C1<B1,B1<A1) you don't need t...

Function for convertion of leters doesn't work.
I'm using function LOWER to convert string i my table on small size but Access gives me a message that the function is not defined.Please, do you know another function? MS Access does not have a LOWER function. Try LCase() instead. -- Cheryl Fischer Law/Sys Associates Houston, TX "Stenli" <svet2000@seznam.cz> wrote in message news:10b201c3626e$b613a050$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using function LOWER to convert string i my table on > small size but Access gives me a message that the function > is not defined.Please, do you know another function? ...

Upgrade 6.0->7.5->8.0 with PA
I am conducting a test upgrade from 6.0 to 8.0 through 7.5 with Project Accounting on a test server. The PA conversion to 7.5 took about 11 hours which is manageable but the conversion to 8.0 has already taken 3 days! and is still running. It has spent most of the time on one particular task and I wondered if anyone else has experienced this and if there is any way to improve the situation. All I can see from SQL Profiler is that the auto-procedure zDP_RM00401SS_1 is being called for each row of that table in turn sometimes many times for the same row. There are about 28000 rows and I&...

Office XP icons missing on Windows 7 Pro x64
I installed Office XP on a PC running Windows 7 Pro x64. The icons for the various office programs exist, but are blank. When I look at the shortcuts, it doesn't allow me to choose the location of the icon - it's greyed out. I've run windws explorer elevated, but I still can't change the icon location. If I navigate to the Winword.exe location, it has an icon. If I create a new shortcut, that new shortcut also doesn't have an icon. If I try pinning one to the start menu or taskbar, I get the same problem. I also have Outlook 2007 installed, but the icon for thi...

Access 2003 in Windows 7 and OWC10.DLL
I just upgraded from XP to Windows 7 and installed Office Professional 2003. The 2003 access database I'd been running without problems is suddenly not functioning. I get the message "the database contains a missing or broken link to the file OWC10.DLL version 1.2. You must fix this reference". Does anyone know what that means and how to remedy it? The database is my accounting software for my business so I'm desperate to get it fixed .... Thanks, FJ If you google the subject you'll find tons of posts on this very subject with various p...

BSTR convert to unicode CString ? How ?
It seems that I SEE UNICODE ONLY when I browse the BSTR in the memory window Once this code executes it IS NO LONGER unicode. Any ideas ? THANKS !!! BSTR bstrHTML hr = pIElement->get_outerHTML(&bstrHTML) HTMLRESULTTEST(hr, true) CString cstrHTML(bstrHTML); OK I am going in circles. I know BSTR is unicode. BUT I must work ( append data ) with the unicode string and eventuallly save it to file. What I have done so far is simply coerce the BSTR to an CString t hat seems NON UNICODE Is there a way to make the unicode work with the CString class or do I lose the extra bytes ?? or I...

microsoft money 200 to quicken 2010
Is there any way to import a Microsoft money 2004 file into Quicken 2010? In microsoft.public.money, tulips wrote: >Is there any way to import a Microsoft money 2004 file into Quicken 2010? Yes. You would install the Money Plus free trial. That will convert your Money 2004 file to Money Plus. On the same computer install Quicken 2010, and make sure any updates are done. Then the Quicken converter will convert that Money file to Quicken. More details are available at: http://quicken.intuit.com/support/articles/getting-started/upgrading-and-conversion/7468.html - Mitch (from ...

how to eport health level 7 data to excel
how to export HL7 data file to excel GM -- That's a question you need to put to your IT guys. Your computer system will need to create a report, saving it either in Excel format or something called a 'delimited ASCII' file, which Excel can open and then start using. Either way, you need to talk to your geeks. HTH "gm" wrote: > how to export HL7 data file to excel ...

converting numbers to time
I have a list of numbers: 900 1030 830 etc. I need these in the format: 09:00:00 10:30:00 08:30:00 etc I have tried text to columns but without the 0 before 830 the fixed width line doesnt fall right. Very stuck on this so any help would be gratefully recieved (otherwise I have alot of work on my hands!!) Assumes C5 has 900 and Time format set to 00:00:00 HTH Rob =TIME(INT(C5/100),MOD(C5,100),0) "FishandChips" <FishandChips@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41FD6501-94DA-4944-93CE-B382DDA05126@microsoft.com... >I have a lis...

Convert column # to the letter of the alphabet
In the following code the uCol value is a number, I need the actual column letter. Is there an easy way to convert the # to the correct column letter. I could us an array or a function with a select case but I have at least 180 columns that have to be done. The code is used to determine the location of a particular Agent's sales data for poping up a chart using that data. uAdd = ActiveWindow.RangeSelection.Address uCol = Range(uAdd).Column Thanks! Try this... uAdd = ActiveWindow.RangeSelection.Address(1, 0) uCol = Split(uAdd, "$")(0) -- Rick (MVP - E...

need help #7
I want use microsoft outlook. But I couldn't able to use it. There is unsend E-mail. And blocked from sending any e-mail. How can delete it and would able to use it? Thanks in advance Abu Learn how to post a question: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, abu asked: | I want use microsoft outlook. But I couldn't able to use...

compiled on visual studio 2003 on windows XP, want to install on windows 7, error
Hello, I have a VB.Net program, which I wrote on my windows XP pc (all recent updates installed), and I created a setup project for installing the program. Now I want to install that program on windows 7, but there I get a message: .Net framework 3.5 needed. Unfortunately, the latest version of the .Net framework is installed on the windows 7 pc. Anyone has experience with this problem? Does anyone knows a solution? Thanks in advance. Steven I think that for most people including me is to run the Windows Update first when they have installed Windows 7. Somehow thi...

Exporting from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook
Hello dear newsgroup participants, I have following question: Is it possible to export from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook directly without any additional commercial software? What is meant with directly? I know that it is possible to some extent to export mailbox using some transitive relation between Outlook, Netscape, Eudora or between Outlook, INAP server and Netscape but I do not know whether these ways were succesful and I would prefer to do it without intermidiary steps. Is the process of exporting from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook described somewhere, so that one can follow the description and th...

FRx V 7.5
Does anyone know if this is compatible with GP's 7.5. I know it was distributed with GP's V8 but can I run it without the GP's upgrade? Thanks ...

Converting 16bit nand to 8bits???How???
Hello , I am having the omapL138EVM board and my board supports the 16bits nand driver. but i want to create a 8bit nand driver . can anybody tell where the nand driver file located and how to change into 8 bits. Regards Vinoth. -- vinoth Message posted via PocketPCJunkies.com http://www.pocketpcjunkies.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/wince-pb/201006/1 ...

Option to convert from text to mdb is missing
I just downloaded and installed Access 2003 from the MSDN site. I created and opened a dummy database. Then selected File, Get External Data, Import to bring a csv file into a table. But the Files of Type dropdown does not have any text or xls options. Are the drivers missing? The help system says they should be installed by default, but I'm stuck. Also, I should mention that every time I start up Access, it says it is "Preparing to install" then askes me to wait while it configures Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003. Install came to a successful conclusion ...

Office 2002 standard on windows 7
Office 2002 will not install on this windows 7. It gets halfway and then I get a message that it can't read the program. Any help. This is windows 7 home edition, Please post the full error message when asking for assistance. Thanks! -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, James The First asked: | Office 2002 will not install on this windows 7. It gets halfway and | then I get a messag...

Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Win2K3 with IE 7
Hi, on an Exchange server, since we have updated it to IE 7, public folders are not working. Neither on the ESM or, even in Outlook for mailboxes on that server. If we go to ESM on another server where IE 7 is not installed and look into the content of the same replicated public folder, we see it's content. Has anyone seen this ??? Thanks !!! -- -- --- *I'm guessing* - this may be related to the DHTML Editing control not being available on IE7 (though this is related to IE7 on Windows Vista, there have been isolated reports of this occurring on IE7 on Windows XP as well)....

Convert to Case
Hello, On one of our client's CRM systems, when we use "Convert to Case" from an activity, the customer field is blank, even if the email/phone call was already regarding to a client. On our development system, this field is already filled with the previous regarding account/contact, when we convert it, which saves some time. Did someone has this issue? I have System Administrator role on both systems, so privileges are not the problem. Thank you a lot for any help. Best Regards, -- Alexandra ...

Error message #4.4.7
Hi, I get a lot of the following delivery error messages from our Exchange2003 system: Message could not be delivered to following address ??? @???.??? <skh2003.skh.fi #4.4.7>. Yet the address is valid and can be reached from another mail domain. Can somebody please help? Matti Matti, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;256321 this details the most common ndr codes, 4.4.7 is stated as being "Delivery Time Expired" Simon "Matti Makela" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:113301c3fb84$f9882590$a401280a@phx....