Quicken 2006 help

Hello,

I just got Quicken Deluxe 2006 for Mac.  It doesnt seem to have
Vanguard as one of the financial institutions it can download from.  Is
this possible?  Am I missing something??  If I am missing something
please help. Monitoring my accounts from Vanguard is one of the main
reasons i bought this thing.

Thanks,
Scott

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Maybe you should try news://alt.comp.software.financial.quicken?

<scott.siegler@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I just got Quicken Deluxe 2006 for Mac.  It doesnt seem to have
> Vanguard as one of the financial institutions it can download from.  Is
> this possible?  Am I missing something??  If I am missing something
> please help. Monitoring my accounts from Vanguard is one of the main
> reasons i bought this thing.

When considering a Mac purchase I checked Vanguard's web site to see what
they supported.  Sorry, they explicity say they don't support Mac Quicken.

> Hello,
>
> I just got Quicken Deluxe 2006 for Mac.  It doesnt seem to have
> Vanguard as one of the financial institutions it can download from.  Is
> this possible?  Am I missing something??  If I am missing something
> please help. Monitoring my accounts from Vanguard is one of the main
> reasons i bought this thing.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

0
lzcramer (51)
8/6/2005 4:47:33 PM
The title of this newsgroup is microsoft.public.money, not
intuit.public.quicken.

<scott.siegler@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I just got Quicken Deluxe 2006 for Mac.  It doesnt seem to have
> Vanguard as one of the financial institutions it can download from.  Is
> this possible?  Am I missing something??  If I am missing something
> please help. Monitoring my accounts from Vanguard is one of the main
> reasons i bought this thing.

0
NoSpam1246 (979)

Excel Simple Calculations help
Hi Guys, thanks for looking. Im creating an inventory stock list for m fresh produce company and have a list of products with a column o 'stock on hand'. I also have two other columns, one which takes awa sold Quantities of produce from the total stock on hand, and one tha adds to it. Now the problem is that as i sell the products i want t take away from the stock on hand, i use a simple formula whic subtracts the sold from stock on hand. but i want it doing 'calculato style' so that i can type a number, say i sold 7 of an item, i typed i in the sold cell, press enter and i...

Populate Hyperlink Automatically
I am working with Access 2003 and Windows XP Professional 2002. Each record in my database is assigned a document number automatically and has a corresponding document. The autonumber is formatted as "A00000" (document 1 is A00001, document 2 is A00002, etc.). The Table has a hyperlink field which I have to manually enter the document hyperlink for each record. I would like the hyperlink to be populated automatically on a Form. I have inserted a picture that I would like to click on to open the document. On the "Click On" event for the Image, I have the below c...

Help!!!!! Problem with an upgrade from CRM 1.2 to 3.0
I was upgrading from CRM 1.2 to 3.0 when my server ran out of space due to the log file growing was to big. This crashed the install. I fixed the log file issue and went to try to redo the upgrade. The issue came into play that while I was doing the intial upgrade to 3.0 my Crystal db was removed and now any time I try to upgrade to 3.0 I get a malformed xml error with the crm database. I have the MSCRM and METADATA db's backed up so I have all my companies data but now I need to finish the upgrade. Can anybody help? Thanks, J When I've done upgrades I've found the key thing i...

Help please
OK - I took the plunge and "upgraded" to Money 2005 D. I'm now at an impass - I'm update two of my credit card accounts to sync up with their on-line service providers. When I do that, Money '05 telle me that I need to disable MSN bill pay to add the accounts. When I disable MSN billpay, I AM able to add the accounts and sync them up, BUT: My balances (primary checking) go crazy and I'm unable to get BillPay working again. BillPay now refers to a checking account that doesn't exist and won't allow me to point it back to my primary account. So, 1) Can ...

Combo Box help please
I have a combo box with 4 fields which is using a query made from 2 related tables. Column 0 populates the primary table and I need column 1 to populate the secondary table once selected in the form. The details from each field are located on the form (hidden with a visible field which joins columns 2&3 into one field) Is there a way to do this? Really do not want to split this down if I can help it. If I do need to split it, is there a way to select column 0 and it make the 2nd combo box only show related entries e.g Current Combo - 0=Company Name, 1=ContactID, 2=F...

Pay Stub Problem help PLEASE
Greetings all, OK, I posted a few days back with a question about a Pay Stub and getting it to auto update Year to Date totals, and the answer I got was great, but I asked the question wrong so therefore the answer did not work. I have created a web page with the relevant information about the two pages in the spreadsheets for all to look at as I know that posting attachments is a no no on the newsgroup. The information about spreadsheet can be seen here www.steadmanusa.com/pay.htm Here is the issue: On the pay stub, I have it where the YTD totals are retrieved from sheet 2 of th...

XmlReader, asp.net 2, and xmlexception help needed
Hello, I am very new to the xmlreader in asp.net 2, I was just tring to read the contents of is in the xml output. here is the sample code: Dim settings As New XmlReaderSettings() Dim reader As XmlReader reader = XmlReader.Create(XMLOutput, settings) While reader.Read() If reader.IsStartElement() Then If reader.IsEmptyElement Then TextBox1.Text = TextBox1.Text + reader.Name Else TextBox1.Text = TextBox1.Text + reader.Name reader.Read() ...

Can you help me again?
I'm using the formula below rather than getting blank if the statement is false, I'm getting a zero, can you help? =IF(-K17>=K16,-K17-K16-K40," ") Hi The only way I can get a zero is if the TRUE portion resolves to zero! If it's false I get a blank. -- Andy. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1e6c401c4554f$5b2427d0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using the formula below rather than getting blank if > the statement is false, I'm getting a zero, can you help? > > > =IF(-K17>=K16,-K17-K16-K40," ") An...

Outlook - Application Error
Errors come from two different machines. Symptoms are same; Outlook closes on them instantly. It doesn't occur all the time but periodically it'll happen. Outlook 2007 has two addins. 1) MSCRMAddin, 2) PST Backup Has anyone experienced something like this? All help is needed. Thanks in advance. Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Hang Event Category: (101) Event ID: 1002 Date: 20/11/2008 Time: 3:51:22 PM User: N/A Computer: ADNBK0022 Description: Hanging application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 12.0.6316.5000, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000. F...

Query Date Help W/Avg work days
please note that in order to get the date 6/28/1979 I am using average work days each month of 21.75 I have tried to Add just the total days to the date but it's not correct because I need it to be based off the 21.75 days per month not actually days. Total Years of Prior Service Days Hire Date Adjusted Hire Date 7 years 4 months 6 days 2685 6/15/1987 2/7/1980 (s/b 2/9/80) 1 year 8 months 13 days 620 2/10/2005 6/1/2003 (s/b 5/27/03) This is what is being calculated so far once I run the query. "aldunford" wrote: > This worked great thanks so much!! I have ...

Opening a dialog in a more helpful position
I have the following line in a button event on FormA: DoCmd.OpenForm "FormB", WindowMode:=acDialog This opens FormB in the EXTREME upper left of the Access window, where the user will probably miss it. Is there a way to make FormB open in the middle of FormA? Thanks, Tom If you open the form in Design View, and go to properties, on the Format tab, there is an option to "Auto Center". Set that to yes and the form will automatically open to the middle of your screen. ...

Help string for properties in OCX control
Hello: It's not really a problem and I can live without it, but still it'd be nice to have it done. If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. I'm making an OCX control that will be imported into VB project. It has several properties and methods. I noticed that when I insert it into VB project in the MSVC++ IDE environment my properties do not show help strings underneath property names like it does for default properties. It is not a big deal, but still it will be helpful to implement it for the end user. Any suggestions gurus? Here's a...

Autodiscover help
Does anyone know of a good whitepaper (or similar) that goes over how to setup and configure Autodiscover in Exchange 2007? Thanks. ...Or was that "auto-configuration"? I need help with the service that allows Outlook 2007 to be automatically configured when used with Exchange 2007. Sorry about the confusion.. "jim" <jim@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23BMiO5ahHHA.4668@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know of a good whitepaper (or similar) that goes over how to > setup and configure Autodiscover in Exchange 2007? > > Thanks. > ...

Mp3's tagged wrong. Please help.
I have no idea what happened but now most of my collection of 34,000+ mp3's are name wrong and even in wrong file folder. As an example I go into my "The Beatles" folder within Win 7 explorer. It has most of my Beatles albums (named correctly and most with correct album art) but it will also have Brad Paisley album name. When you go into this folder then it shows the Beatles song name. And some show Brad Paisley and all the info including album art is Brad Paisley but it will be a Beatles song. I don't know what happen the only thing I can think of is I bought ...

Query Help 05-09-07
I have a Query with 5 Tables in it. tblRestInfo tblVoids tblItems tblVoidReasons tblEmployees When I have the tblVoids alone I get all of the information but when I add the other tables to fill in the information I get nothing. Here is my code. SELECT tblINFO.RestaurantName, tblINFO.RestID, tblChecks.ChkAlias, tblVoids.VoidDate, tblVoids.VoidTime, tblVoids.VoidQTY, tblItems.ItemName, tblVoids.VoidAmount, tblVoidReasons.VoidName, [EmpFirstName] & " " & [EmpLastName] AS MAN FROM tblINFO, (((tblVoids INNER JOIN tblItems ON tblVoids.VoidItemID = tblItems.ItemID) INNER JO...

HELP macro not working
I am attempting to run some macros that transfers an access database to a psql database. I'm not familiar with that particular db technology, but am somewhat familiar with transferring data via ODBC. Anyways when I attempt to run the macro that transfers the data I get ODBC call failed. Unrecognized key passed to SQLGetinfo30. (#209). ...

Cell Echoing Help in VBA
Is there a VBA routine that will echo back the cell location based on the value in another cell ? For example, consider the following A B C D 1 101 110.5 2 102 3 103.9 4 104 5 110.5 6 121 I'm looking for the cell location for the value (110.5) contained in cell C1 and place the returned location (A5) in cell D1. Hi Dave To use a formula on the worksheet.... In cell D1 enter =IF(COUNTIF(A:A,C1)>0,"A"&MATCH(C1,A:A,0),"No match") Using code.... Sub test() If Application.CountIf(Range("A:A"), Range(&q...

Rollup 2 installed, Help/About still says 3.0.5300.0
We have installed the Rollup 2 update on two separate computers. Each time the install seems to complete successfully. Unfortunately the Help/About version number does not change. One of the laptops being installed (or not?) still receives the saInsert error message when doing an Offline sync, which was supposed to fix the problem. Am I to conclude the Rollup install failed? What are my other options to apply the rollup? Thanks, -- Steve Luc Senior Consultant InfoGrow Corp (330)929-1353 x222 You can check if the update is actually installed on the add/remove programs page. If ...

Please Help All kinds of problems
Hello, Thanks in advance I am somewhat new at excel but I am signing up for some classes next week so this won't happen again. What I would like to do is take the data we collect from public records mainly Building Permits for 8 counties. Each county has a different way of giving me the information some give it to me in a Excel Spreadsheet, I get some in Word and some in other formats I don't know the name of them, I was told the program that some of them use was developed just for them. These counties will not email me the information I get plus some can't give it to me in until ...

503 No Recipient(s) help
I posted this in SBS as well, but it seems to fit better here. I have an SBS server that will from time to time reject messages from external users that have been replied to (SBS users from this server). The error I receive is: 503 No Recipient(s). For example, I replied to a SBS user using my external account and the SBS server rejected my email. Within 5 minutes I replied to the same message as I did the first time, using the same account etc. and it was NOT rejected. This is very puzzleing because it is hard to reproduce the error. Thanks, Can you post the exact NDR that you get? ...

Please Help
Hi all, I have been given a task to find out information for a list of part numbers. The information can be found in another Excel table that I have, which is quite large (~25,000 rows). Since I'm working with a large number of part numbers, I'm trying to extract the information from the larger table so that I can use it to complete the new "smaller" table (~900 rows). I've tried to add the part numbers from the small table into the existing larger table, and then resort, however I'm running into problems. For some reason the part numbers are not sorting corre...

Outlook 2003 News won't stay in option, and 1 annoyance Please help
Hi, This is a second request for help, as maybe the title of my firs request wasn't enough. Let me say, I love Outlook 2003, having sai that I have 2 issues that I just can't seem to resolve, first i regarding using Outlook to read newsgroups. I go into interene options, programs and set OE as the news reader, and it works fine fo that ONE time, then if I try to access the newsreader using the new button (created by following the instructions) it goes to a folde called 1033, and I have to go back to IE options and reset OE as th newsreader because it has been changed to a blank field....

Help manipulating external data??
In work I pull through a list of data externally using Microsoft Query and a thing called relativity. It pulls through a list of job numbers and for each job number there is a timestamp and an event for each time. Basically the info looks like this Job Number Time Event 31555 13:10 1 31555 13:15 3 31555 13:25 11 31666 18:10 5 31666 18:30 6 31666 18:33 12 31667 21:22 ...

Integration Mangaer Help
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C5929F.C9464C50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable hi, i am trying to integrate great plains with our existing application.=20 Could anyone tell me where can i get the documentation for the = Integration Manager, something like manual and FAQ's of Integration manager. thanx=20 Prasad ------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C5929F.C9464C50 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML ...

help with credit card individual transactions
My goal: I want Money to automatically download my credit card transactions, and place them in predefinied categories, for better reporting. I add a credit card account (Citicard), and change it to Advanced Register. Money successfully downloads my account info, debt, and tells me: "Items to review (182)" But when I go into the account register, and have the View display "All transactions...", I see nothing! How can I review individual items? Why don't I see them? I've tried a repair on the database, as well as deleting and recreating the credit card accou...