Quicken 2004 conversion

I've tried to import my Quicken 2004 data into the Money
2004 Trial, but all the account balances come up as zero.
Will Money 2004 convert from Quicken 2004?
0
money2241 (2)
9/4/2003 7:19:22 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

(Later) I was able to convert a Quicken 2003 file with
reasonable accuracy, but my Quicken 2004 file won't
convert.

0
money2241 (2)
9/4/2003 8:23:19 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Bryan wrote:

>I've tried to import my Quicken 2004 data into the Money
>2004 Trial, but all the account balances come up as zero.
>Will Money 2004 convert from Quicken 2004?

Hmmm September 4th. No.

Bryan, try File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Error on conversion to UNICODE
Hi I have a popup window in my application, similar to the MSN taskbar popup. I set its window text by loading it from the resource file (LoadString), and set a CString data member in its class. Everything works fine with MBCS character set but when I change the project settings to use the UNICODE character set, the text appears completely mangled. On debugging, I see that the text is being set correctly in the data member. But, when the window gradually pops up I see that the text consists of junk characters What am I doing wrong? Any special considerations that I need to take care of...

Money Small Business 2004 #2
Has anyone used Money Small Business 2004 with data imported from Quickbooks Pro? I did see one comment previously that the invoice designer in Money 2004 Small Business was sub par. More than anything, we don't want to have to re-input data. Anything this group could add would be more than helpful. Thanks There's a yahoo email group set up expressly for users of MS Money Small Biz. You can sign up here if you're interested: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/MSBiz/ "Jeeter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a2a801c41d9e$e...

Confusion over Conversation view
Hi I am using the Arrange by>Conversation option in my Outlook 2003 Inbox. At http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/assistance/HA011356671033.aspx it shows 'entire conversations' in a drop-down tree. But how is this possible? All my messages from the conversation are stored over in the Sent Items folder, not Inbox, therefore I don't see the 'entire conversation', I only see the other people's replies. Am I missing something? How is this normally achieved, so one can see the whole thread - sent and received? -- Thanks, CJSnet Try Google Quik-e-search� at www....

Entry conversion
Hello, I have a web page that I want to convert to an Excel spread sheet. In it there is a table that contains ID#s. An example of one of the ID#s is 03-2254, which Excel converts to "Mar-54". Is there a way for me to keep the ID#s as is and not have them converted into some sort of a date? (All ID#s start with 03 or 04, followed by a hyphen, then two to five numbers.) Thank you in advance, Ellen Format your cell as Text and your entry will remain as is. Ellen Wrote: > Hello, > I have a web page that I want to convert to an Excel spread sheet. I > it > ther...

VB 6.0 to Access 2000 code conversion
I everybody, i'm trying to convert my Visual Basic 6.0 code, forms, etc. to an Access 2000 database. Is there a automatic converter ? Anyone knows ? Thanks ! Not really. Tony Toews lists some products that purport to be able to do this at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/accesstovb.htm but the general consensus is that they do an incomplete job at best. There are simply too many differences in the controls available for VB forms vs. those available for Access forms. In general, you're going to be better off recreating the forms manually. (You can, of course, simply copy-and-paste ...

PS/nVision was unable to initiate a DDE conversation with Microsoft Excel.
How do I fix this error message ...

Specific Font that be contained within Office 2004 do not appear to Font Box on Mac OS X 10.3(panther). #2
There are "Gulim.ttf" and "Batang.ttf" Within Font Folder in Office 2004 Folder (Application folder or Office 2004 CD) These fonts are Window True type Font and Hangul font (using Korean) I have known the font automatically be installed in Font Box when Office 2004 setup. After I had selected these fonts beside All Font in collection window of font box then used disable button, These fonts disappeared in font Box. Perhaps it is rightful!. However When I added these fonts repeatedly, Only The "Batang.ttf" font appeared on Font Box window. unfortunately The &...

Opening Money 2004 requires disc
Hi I am using Money 2004 Financial Suite. Recently, when I open the programme Money Installer starts up and requires me to insert the disc before I can proceed. This happens about one time in 4. Is there any way I can stop this? TIA John M Maybe this is occurring due to Windows Updates that are occurring... or maybe a configuration change. What I would suggest is see if you can reproduce the issue by opening and closing Money over and over... see if you can get it to ask for the CD... of course, if it asks the first time, it shouldn't ask again... then try rebooting... try it ag...

reinstall of 2004 instructions not working now
I'm following the instructions for KB 842959 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842959 and they are not working. The web pages says that the upgrade is not available and I don't see any way to activate it. Please help. Thanks Ditto. No place to enter the registration code in the Upgraded Trial versions of 2004 anymore. Just this useless page when you go to Tools > Upgrade Money: http://shop.microsoft.com/moneyupgrade/purchasequestion.asp shawn wrote: > I'm following the instructions for KB 842959 > > http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...

Office 2004
Hi, i recently reinstalled mac 2004 on my mac after i entered the product id key in wrong. Now when i want to open any office document on my desktop a warning box appears stating: "an unexpected eror occured (error code - 10660)". Why is this happening and is there a way to fix this? Thanks for all your help. See my answer to your other thread. On 24/02/08 13:01, in article ee8e9c5.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "esp22@officeformac.com" <esp22@officeformac.com> wrote: > Hi, i recently reinstalled mac 2004 on my mac after i entered the product id > key in wrong...

Canadians: Avoid MS Money 2004!! It's crap!
I just wasted $50 on MS Money 2004 Canadian version. It has absolutely no support for RRSPs, yet it claims to be customized for Canadians. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!! I have attempted to get a refund from Future Shop but they won't take it back because the CD has been opened. This is selling merchandise under false pretenses. If a financial application is supposed to be "Canadianized" and yet does not support or recognize a basic RRSP, it's sub-standard. A few years ago I had Quicken's Canadian version and had no problem with it. I'm going back to it. I'm...

Money 2004: worth upgrading yet?
I've been happily using Money 2004 Standard for about three years now. Any compelling reasons to upgrade to a newer version? As far as I can tell, the only reason to upgrade would be to continue to receive online updates of market prices, but I don't even use that feature. I remember Money 2005 was a real lemon, and haven't been following the new versions since then. What's it up to now, 2008? 2007. The only notable feature that isn't negative since M04 is the "nuke the bills" repair feature. Even that is kind of a negative positive. If the app didn...

Money 99 File Conversion
MS Money 2004 is locking up when I try and convert my Money '99 files over. This is on a new computer. Dell is telling me that the '99 files are not compatable with Money 2004. Is this true? Has anyone else had these problems? In microsoft.public.money, MChaffee wrote: >MS Money 2004 is locking up when I try and convert my Money '99 files over. >This is on a new computer. Dell is telling me that the '99 files are not >compatable with Money 2004. Is this true? Has anyone else had these problems? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=1 ...

Money 2002 naar 2004
Beste ..., Momenteel werk ik met Money 2002. Ik had graag een nieuwe versie aangeschaft maar weet niet of de data bestanden converteerbaar zijn wanneer ik een versie oversla. Dus van 2002 direct naar 2004 ipv via 2003 te gaan. Iemand die hier ervaring mee heeft ?? Alle tips zijn welkom. MVG Bob ...

Access Database Conversion to Excel Database
I need to convert a downloaded database in Access format to an Excel format I can use on my desktop. Hi Greg One way Use Data>Import External Data in the menubar -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "greg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b0f301c3ec2b$2b12d830$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I need to convert a downloaded database in Access format > to an Excel format I can use on my desktop. ...

XML 2004 Deadline Approaches
XML 2004 Deadlines Approaching - Early Bird Registration, Late-Breaking/Product Submissions The IDEAlliance XML 2004 Conference & Exposition http://www.xmlconference.org takes place November 15-19 at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2004/hotel.html in Washington DC. XML 2004 is the largest, independently organized, continuously running XML Conference and Exposition. Don't hesitate, take advantage of the early bird registration fees. This Thursday, September 30th is the deadline for early bird discounts on registration fees. Please use the appropria...

Help with OLESTR conversion
Hello all, CString sCntrl = "AX357060123.AX357070123.Ctrl.1"; How do I make the conversion from 'sCntrl' to a OLESTR?: BOOL CTestApsDoc::CreateDispatchPtr(CString sCntrl) { HRESULT hr; CLSID clsid; hr = ::CLSIDFromProgID(OLESTR(sCntrl),&clsid); //other statements return 1; } error C2065: 'LsCntrl' : undeclared identifier TIA, Ray K. "raykos" <raykos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3167E534-C6C9-43DF-BDCA-7BC0573FF557@microsoft.com... > Hello all, > > CString sCntr...

Money 2004 SB: Dimensions of logo on invoices
I'm a graphic designer, and I've created a logo for my friend's business. He uses Microsoft Money 2004 Small Business. I don't have access to the program and he can't find information that tells him or me what the pixel dimensions should be for his company's logo. He is using one of the pre-set templates. I've sent him one logo file (.JPG) that was 400 pixels wide by 44 pixels tall, and Money squished the logo horizontally. I can play games and guess, but I'd really like to know the exact dimensions I have to play with. I've looked in Microsoft'...

Re: MAC Office 2004 Updater Issues
On 2/18/08 5:39 PM, in article 278E75B7-F59D-4DC4-A4CB-0F552F19C37F@microsoft.com, "Brian Ploppert" <BrianPloppert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >> I appreciate the response and I already knew location of updates. I am having >> issues updating with either auto updater and then tried 11.3.5 updater >> multiple times receive "current installer could not locate the correct >> version of software required to install this update. Not sure what causes this error. I hate to advise this, but use "Remove Office" then install from the CD and ...

Money 2004: Syncronization and cash balances
I was happy to find that Money 2004 synchronizes with Money Central, something that I could never get to work in M2003. However, none of the cash balances show up, even though I have checked the box in investment account details to track cash balances. Is this a known problem? Has anyone else seen it? -- The Other Jim Hargrove Austin, TX ...

How to get conversation text from MSN Messenger 6.0
The new MSN Messenger 6.0 is using a DirectUIHWND class. I assume it's an owner-drawn list box and tried EM_GETTEXT, WM_GETTEXT, LB_GETTEXT and even SB_GETTEXT, all failed. Tried clipboard, failed too. Do you have any idea or guidance as how to approach this one? Thanks!!!!! ...

Any problems installing and running BOTH Office 2004 and Office 2008 on the same Mac?
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Any problems installing and running BOTH Office 2004 and Office 2008 on the same Mac? Is this supported by MS? thx On 7/7/09 7:11 PM, in article 59b77b77.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Zama@officeformac.com" <Zama@officeformac.com> wrote: > Any problems installing and running BOTH Office 2004 and Office 2008 on the > same Mac? Is this supported by MS? thx Yes, it's OK to have both installed. I don't recommend using both versions of Entourage because of the sync issues, but it is possible....

quicken convert errors
When I convert my Quicken 2004 .QDF file to Money 2004, I get multiple errors in the .MNY file. All my dates are 1900 and all my transactions/balances are 0. I've validated my quicken data. Anyone have similiar problems? Thanks M04 cannot import Q04. Only Q03 and earlier. To import Q04 you must go to M05. For many reasons, some of which are listed at http://umpmfaq.info/Money2005.htm, I do not recommend M05. "Jim and Lisa" <j-l-brown@comcast.net> wrote in message news:WamdnQZUX9dMdQLcRVn-sA@comcast.com... > When I convert my Quicken 2004 .QDF file to Money 200...

Excel 2003 - VBA?
Hi guys: I am pulling data from a db where the time comes to me in text ( 12/9/2008 11:41 AM EST ) . How do I force this into the excel format for date and time? Best regards, Craig You just have to get rid of the EST part, using the RIGHT() function. Then multiply by 1 and format as Date/Time. If the number of spaces varies, it gets more tricky. If that is the case, post again in this same thread. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Craig Brandt" <brandtcraig@att.net> wrote in message news:0GS%k.11081$ZP4.4967@nlpi067.nbdc.sbc.com... > Hi guys:...

From 2004 Deluuxe Trial to 2004 Standard
My 2004 Deluxe Trial ran out so I installed 2004 Standard. I'm unable to update prices online. What gives? Thanks in advance for the help. M04 Standard quotes may have expired already--read the EULA in Help|About|License agreement. "schucher" <schucher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03AD1091-EAB8-4814-9422-5FC781E939EE@microsoft.com... > My 2004 Deluxe Trial ran out so I installed 2004 Standard. I'm unable to > update prices online. What gives? > > Thanks in advance for the help. I looked at the EULA and it states 2 years from...