Queres ganhar uns Euros enquanto trabalhas no computador? #5

        Se queres ganhar uns Euritos s� tens de instalar esta barra de publicidade, que podes at� minimizar ou fechar em caso de utilizar programas de ecr� completo.

N�o incomoda nada, nem consome recursos. Apenas d� dinheiro, �ptima para quando deixas o comptdor a sacar a noite toda...

Recebes o dinheiro na tua conta PayPal.

http://www.eurobarre.com/index_fr.php?p=373093897695

100% seguro

by CrashOverride

If you want to earn money just by sitting in front of your PC, just install this Bar that shows some publicity now and then.

100% safe, no malicious ware.

 http://www.eurobarre.com/index_fr.php?p=373093897695

 Great for those that leave the computer downloading at night...

 by CrashOverride

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Windows CE Platform Builder 5.0 conflicts with Windows 7
Hi, In my newly installed Windows 7, I tried to install Windows CE Platform Builder 5.0. UNfortunately, it showed a message and complained that Windows CE/Mobile SDK do not compilent with the current version of Windows. Could anybody tell me what was wrong? How to fix it? My environment: OS: Windows 7 Ultimate (Traditional Chinese) VS2005 installed VS2008 was also installed Windows Embedded CE Platform Builder 6.0 R3 (installed well before this) Thanks in advance, Rex Am 23.12.2009 11:14, schrieb Rex: > Hi, > > In my newly installed Windows 7, I tried to ins...

New install of GP 9.0 and imported GP 7.5 data?
Currently, I'm running GP 7.5 and we are in the planning stages of our upgrade. The question that was asked, is it safe to do a fresh install of GP 9.0 and then import 7.5 data. No. Do a fresh install of v7.5 on a test box, restore data from live, do the upgrade. Brenner -- www.KlenzmanConsulting.com "hgoodwin" wrote: > Currently, I'm running GP 7.5 and we are in the planning stages of our > upgrade. The question that was asked, is it safe to do a fresh install of GP > 9.0 and then import 7.5 data. > can I ask why? also one more question.. Is GP b...

Un-numbered horizontal lines
Thank you for this service, it sure is a big help!! I copied some code that was on this site for horizontal lines in a report. The code works great except the lines are number 1-30. I need the horizontal lines but without the numbers. I tried changing some of the code but I don't understand enough to take the part out that numbers the lines. Below is the code, would someone please help me understand what to take out to change the code to make un-numbered lines? THANK YOU TONS!!!!! Private Sub Report_Page() Dim intNumLines As Integer Dim intLineNumb As Integer Dim i...

Macro Question #5
Hi guys, I have got the following code which looks for a specific value in column A (1), then i want it to change the value in column G (7) to another value. For some reason this doesn't seem to be happening with the following code. Any thoughts? For i = 1 To Rows.Count If Cells(i, 1).Value = "Value1" Then Cells(i, 7).Value = "Value 2" End If Cheers, Rod Sub sdf() For i = 1 To Rows.Count If Cells(i, 1).Value = "Value1" Then Cells(i, 7).Value = "Value 2" End If Next End Sub works for me But this works for a...

Dynamic Charts #5
Thanks Bernard & Don. Bernard: Can you pls explain with an example, how to use data as a lis and use them in dynamic graphs... thanks in advance -- ramsdes ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ramsdesk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1570 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27233 ...

VPN and GP 7.5
We currently have a remote user who connects to our LAN using VPN. He then uses Remote Desktop to connect to a system that is in house. He runs all his applications on the in house system. We have been experiencing printing issues with a few GP reports. Specifically the Purchase Advice Report. His printing issues seem to be intermittent. We do not have these issues with any other users. Are there any known issues with VPN, Remote Desktop, and GP? Thanks! Jessie ...

XY scatter chart #5
Hi, I'm using an XY scatter chart to plot some numbers on the Y scale and using the X scale to plot time. It works great for my application. Now I would like to drawing a few lines to show my control limits. However these control limit lines are horizontal then taper down diagonally to the zero Y axis point on my time scale after about 6 verticle grid lines to the appropriate time. This is ok if my time scale doesn't move. However, my time scale will slightly self adjust to reflect short or long times. How can I get my control lines to move along with these automatic ti...

want to un-install Office X, can't
I want to re-install MS Office X on my iMac, having tried everything else mentioned in this and other forums to get rid of a quit-on- startup issue. Trouble is, I get a "you don't have permission to do this" when I try to run the uninstall program. I originally had Office on a G4 iMac, then moved it early last year to an Aluminum iMac. (It will no longer run, of course, on the older computer, which is on the same network.) I'm told to log on as the user who installed the program ... but there are three user id's on my new iMac and none of them will run the un- installer....

Exchange 5.5 #13
Hi there, To be honest, my experience on Exchange 5.5 server has been minimal. I have been briefly told that a client is running Exchange 5.5 Server in his organisation. The users in that organisation already have email address of for example: joe.bloggs@doorlock.com Now the client wants that some of the users should maintain that email address and some of the users should get an email address of: richard.branson@woodenframe.com Therefore, the end result will be that 500 users will be having and email address ending with ...@doorlock.com and the rest 200 will be having ....@woodenf...

MONEY 2004 STANDARD #5
I'm DESPERATE! A: I post a transaction and give it a CATEGORY - OTHER INCOME and a Sub-Category.- Gifts B: In the MASTER CATEGORY HEADING, it is there just as I spelled it, and with Gifts....no change in case. case 3: In REPORTS GALLERY, MONTHLY REPORTS, the CATEGORY OTHER INCOME is there, BUT NO SUB CATEGORY! 4: DITTO BUDGET! I'm going insane trying to figure it out! I saw your prior post and this one as well and am still not sure what you are saying your issue is. What is a "MASTER CATEGORY HEADING"? Where are you going to see it? How did you navigate the...

5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1, Relaying Denied
mydomain.org #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <recipient@outsidedomain.com>... Relaying denied. We started getting this message today at around 4:00 PM PST. I can't see any errors in the log. How can I tell how this message is created? I thought that we migth be on a spam list, but I don't think we are reported. At least that is what I find. Where can I start. FYI, this is a SBS 2003 Premium Edition. I installed SP1 for Exchange a few weeks ago. Thanks, Dave A few interesting notes. This did occur to me the Monday following the installation of SP1 for Exchange. I did the ...

Dotnentnuke 5
Does any one have a complete list of free dotnetnuke 5.0 modules I find my self looking all over the place on the web somtimes the modules turn out o just be trials. Juanski http://HostMyServices.com ...

Exchange 5.5 Static Routes Auto import
Exchange 5.5 Static Routes Auto import Hi We are having an issue with an exchange 5.5 server running on NT . The server is auto importing routes to remote devices and putting static routes into the routing table. ipconfig shows that server adddresses are in the same subnet as the server, with default gateway of the local router. There are also addresses for other subnets via the next hop router. This happens on other servers in the same subnet, but these servers don't have the same problem as exchange. When a client connects to the server, routes are added to the server. afte...

Duplicate SMTP address on 5.5 but not 2003
I'm not sure exactly how this happened. A user called and said she can't receive outside email. The returned NDR says "The recipient name is ambiguous". Currenty, we're almost cutover completely to 2003 from 5.5. Incoming internet email is still coming through 5.5 and passing it on. In the 5.5 Exchange Administrator GAL, the user is listed twice with the same SMTP address. I'm positive this is the reason for the NDR. The user has an Active Directory account that is mailbox enabled. How do I remove the extra entry in the 5.5 GAL without deleting the AD a...

Mail;box permissions on Exchange 5.5
Hi, Hope someone can help, I'm sure this is an easy problem, but it is giving me a hard time. What I want to do is to be able to open other peoples mailboxes from Outlook when I am logged on at the server, I can not set the permission from the client (outlook) side, but I do have access to the Microsoft exchange admin program, but when I set the permission here it says "no inbox can be found", I am logging on as the administrator. Thanks Ging Ging, You need to login as the Exchange Service account! -- Thanks Dave [MCP, MCSE} me@davidchadwick.com http://www.davidchad...

RPC over HTTPS #5
Does RPC over HTTPS work if; a) all of my domain controllers are Windows 2003 b) my front-end OWA servers are Windows 2003 running Exchange 2003 c) my back-end clustered server is Windows 2000 running Exchange 2003 Thank you for your help. On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:13:13 -0400, "Victor Spector" <victor@mstcomp.spammersgohome.com> wrote: >Does RPC over HTTPS work if; >a) all of my domain controllers are Windows 2003 >b) my front-end OWA servers are Windows 2003 running Exchange 2003 >c) my back-end clustered server is Windows 2000 running Exchange 2003 > >Th...

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. #5
hi, Some of emails only we are getting the below message, i don't understand why it is validate 'http://spamblock.outblaze.com/85.129.193.233' ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <inkdomain.ipcldom.local #5.5.0 smtp;553 Message from 85.129.193.233 rejected - see http://spamblock.outblaze.com/85.129.193.233> -- Mohammed Idris Ink Products Co. Ltd System Administrator Riyadh K.S.A You are missin...

Tivoli Storage Manager 5.4
Officially, TSM Server 5.4 does not support Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 ... Does anyone know if unofficially it works or not ? ...

Error C2665: 'new' : none of the 5 overl. can convert par. 1 from type 'char [37]'
the following code snipped.... ______________________________ #undef malloc void* DebugMalloc(UINT s, LPCSTR lpszFileName, int nLine) { return operator new(s, lpszFileName, nLine); } #define malloc(s) DebugMalloc(s, THIS_FILE, __LINE__) ______________________________ ....gives this error: Error C2665: 'new' : none of the 5 overloads can convert parameter 1 from type 'char [37]' ....can anyone explain? Could you please post the offending code? Maybe you should define operator new[] (with [ and ], for arrays) ? Giovanni ".rhavin grobert" <clqrq@yahoo.de&...

Exchange 5.5 upgrade to 2003
We have Windows 2000 Server with Exchange 5.5. They are both running on the same box. We want to upgrade the server and Exchange to 2003. Which should we upgrade first?? The Exchange or the Windows???(they are both running on the same computer) Dan.... roger thanks >-----Original Message----- >You can't upgrade 5.5 to 2k3. You would have to go to Exch2k SP3 then Exch2k3. >Then you should do the upgrade to Windows server 2k3. > >Thanks, >Chad > >"Dan" wrote: > >> We have Windows 2000 Server with Exchange 5.5. They are >> bo...

Userform with 5 textbox and 1 needs to refresh to have total
hey I have 5 text boxes which 1 of them has to be a running total of wha has been entered in. what I tried linking the 5 textboxs to a cell an then for the one that i want to have the total in i have made its valu = cell however this does not seem to update. any ideas? i dont want th user to input this textbox so i disabled it will that make difference?? Any help will be appreicate -- funkymonkU ----------------------------------------------------------------------- funkymonkUK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1813 View this thread: http://www...

Date format #5
hi, everyone i am using excel xp version. i input the following data in the sheet 1 a column 1 2003-3-17 2 2003-3-18 3 2003-2-11 4 2003-4-10 5 2003-4-11 i copied all and then past it into the sheet 2 but the year is 1999 1999-3-17 1999-3-18 1999-2-11 1999-4-10 1999-4-11 i tried to copy one cell and then past it into the sheet 2, the year is 1999. i do not know what cause. please help. thanks jimmy Hi Jimmy, Somehow it seems you have a difference with 1900 and 1904 date systems, but I don't know how you managed to get two different systems in the same workbook. (or are...

meter videos en un power point
me gustaria saber como meter videos en un power point ...

Custom Toolbar #5
I have created a custom toolbar - I have also created a macro and saved it to my personal macro workbook. On my custom toolbar I put a button and assigned the macro to that button. When I close out of Excel - I keep losing the custom toolbar. The macro is still available on personal.xls - but the toolbar is not and it is not even listed under Toolbars. Any idea? Hi Erika, I don't know why it happens, and it doesn't seem to happen all the time. But I've found if I have only the personal.xls workbook open and have it unhidden the buttons and menu changes that I make la...

Opening Publisher #5
I have no clue what I have done. When I open Publisher the Windows Installer window appears and then ask for me to insert my microsoft cd. Nothing happens and it cannot retrieve the informaton it is looking. When I open a Publisher file it opens but the information is not what it is suppose to be. What version Publisher? Do you have the Publisher CD? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "emims" <emims@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE99AA17-691D-4471-8CC5-20ACCFE692D4@microsoft.com....