Purchased version reports that it's a TRIAL

I purchased MS Money 2005 Standard edition and downloaded it on 10/11/2004.
It installed fine and when I started it up it told me it was downloading
additional files. After the download finished it prompted me to restart
Money. Since then the application reports that it is a trial which will
expire in approx. 90 days.

What gives??? I'm not paying $29.95 for a trial. How do I get the version I
paid for?
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

MS Access Reporting
Blank example - http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20059&d=1198695843 I have an Access 2007 problem and I would just like to know if there is some sort of solution out there. The problem is, when I build a report that will 99% of the time be one page or less maybe even a half page. I end up with a giant space in the middle of my report. I want to fill that space with empty records but the records must only be enough to fill the page and still leave the report foot at the bottom of the last page. Those empty records in combination with the gridlines ...

Net worth report
I have the Money version 3.0 which has been working just fine until I upgraded my computer to a Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz 533Mhz FSB 512k CPU in late October. Now when I go to the Networth report, the investments are displayed correct; however the liabilites are not. They are displayed in billions of dollars instead of the actual figures which are in the thousands... The upgraded motherboard is Asus P4P800 Intel 865PE Socket 478. Is there some type of setting for numbers displays that may be incorrect? I know, this is a really really old version so just go buy a new one, ...

Extender views to be linked to SOP_HDR_WORK table for reports
Dear All, I have created an extender window for sales transaction entry window and saved the data in that extender and later created a view of that extender window and now i want to link this veiw to SOP_HDR_WORK table to utilized the extender fields in the sales order reports but in the link table area I could not find this view. So kindly guide me about how to link this enxtender winow to gp tables. Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated. Thanx in advance. -- Developer Please ignore the below question because just now I found the solution which is RW functi...

Union Report
I am trying to create a birthday list from a database that lists both the husband and wife on the same row. I cannot modify this arrangement. It looks like this: ID FirstName LastName DOB SpouseFirstName SpouseDOB 1 Tom Doe 8/9/1980 Amy 5/6/1978 How can I create a report in Access that will seperate the Husband and Wife into seperate rows and then list everyone by birth month then birth day? Any thoughts? Thanks so much. Try this -- SELECT RITLAND.FirstName, RITLAND.LastName, RITLAND.DOB FROM RITLAND UNION ALL SELECT RITLAND.SpouseFirstName AS FirstName, RITLAND.LastName...

Selective report printing please help
Hi Under Transactions menu > Financials > Series post Say i check mark 2 or 3 records and post them I want to selectively print eg - 1st page of report ok print , 2nd page not required. etc Rick Unfortunately, what you want to do is not possible. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Rick" wrote: > Hi > > Under Transactions menu > Financials > Series post > Say i check mark 2 or 3 records and post them > I want to selectively print eg - 1st page of report ok print , 2nd page not > required. > etc > > Rick ...

Report with addresses
I'm looking for a customer report that shows their address and zip code. I've looked, but don't see one, maybe I'm just not seeing it. Any suggestions? -- Kris Hi Kris, I think what you are looking for can be found in the Store Operations Manager...go to Utilities > Crystal Reports > Customer List or Customer Labels... Either of these reports can be exported in several formats like Excel, PDF, CSV etc... Hope this helps... KJ "Kris" wrote: > I'm looking for a customer report that shows their address and zip code. > I've looked, but ...

How do I stop an pivot report from losing conditional formatting
I have a pivot table that needs updated weekly and everytime I refresh the report it loses its formatting and I start over. This report conditional formatting needed reflects changes in color when collections drop for 3 consecutive months in a row. example Oct Nov Dec Jan 451 390 280 180 the report needs to change color first month drop yellow, second orange and third and additional months that have dropped turn red. Any assistance on how to handle conditional formatting and prevent it from losing when refreshed will be appreciated. ...

Free Software & Purchased Software
We sometimes hear the refrain in these newsgroups, from some quarters, that we shouldn't expect too much from WLM or some other "free" Microsoft software because we are not paying for it. ....That we should buy Outlook for example if we want more. But many of us see Outlook as slow, cumbersome and designed for business use -- not personal use -- ergo no integrated newsreader. We want a personal email client and newsreader -- a genuine successor to OE. So, I say charge us for WLM, sell it to us -- as a superior, carefully honed and developed Microsoft product, constantly u...

3d report
I cannot switch my pie chart/bar graph to a 3d veiw from the basic in the reports, the option greyed out. I have Money 2005 & really couldn't find any information piticularly with this. Thanks. If you are looking at the report view, the 3d button will be greyed out, but if you are looking at the chart, you should be able to select the 3d button. "jstrrr" wrote: > I cannot switch my pie chart/bar graph to a 3d veiw from the basic in the > reports, the option greyed out. I have Money 2005 & really couldn't find any > information piticularly with this. ...

hiding a section of sub-report with code
from code behind a main report, how can i make one of the sections of a sub report visible or not? i would have expected something like: me.srptName.form.detail.visible = "false" (no?) - except when i add code the VB auto fill does not take me to this place; i also tried: me.srptName.section(acDetail).visible = "false" (no luck here either) thanks in advance, mark Hi Mark If you never want to see the section of the report you can set the property to visible = No. If you want to hide the section if something else is there or something else is a cer...

Upgrade MsMOney 99 version
I am trying to use MS Money 2003 and need to upgrade from MS Money 99. MS Money 2003 does not upgrade the files in Money 99. Any suggestions? Regards, So after installing Money 2003, you double-click your Money data file and what error message/behaviour do you get? Are you able to open another file in 2003? e.g. Sample.mny >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to use MS Money 2003 and need to upgrade from >MS Money 99. MS Money 2003 does not upgrade the files in >Money 99. >Any suggestions? > >Regards, >. > What kind of errors are you getting? They n...

Greatplains 8.0 :: Purchase Order Issue
I need to know the following things: 1. how to show purchase category option in Purchase order e.g. we have different categories like: plant, diesel, cash faisal etc. so how to show/enter these category information in Purchase Order. 2. how to show cash/credit purchase in purchase order. 3. how to show delivery days option in purchase order. e.g. if delivery is going to be on 5 days later then wherer we have to enter this information 4. how to show credit period in purchase order e.g. payment after 5 days Please tell me in detail about this.. thanks, SHEIKH ASIF ...

Outlook 2003 works with which versions of Exchange Server ?
If you have Outlook 2003 connecting to an Exchange Server, does it have to be Exchange 2003 or can it also work with Exchange 2000 and Exchange 5.5? It works with Exchange 5.5, 2000 and 2003. However, there are certain features (such as cached mode headers only and RPC over HTTP) that only work with Exchange 2003 and other features (such as compression of messages) that work better with Exchange 2003. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Julian Milenbach"...

microsoft money 2002 conversion in trial money 2005
i have several files in money 2002 and installed money 2005 trial but it was unable to convert the older files. therefore i uninstalled the programm and installed money 2004 trial with the same result. it was unable to convert the older files. could you kindly explain how i have ot proceed in order to upgrade to the latest trial version? thank you danny Did you get any error messages? For example something to do with incompatible version? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes o...

Bin Location Printing on POP Purchase Order Blank Form for Vendor
We use the POP Purchase Order Blank Form as a pick ticket. I have been able to get the bin location to print on the report for the ship to site, but I am looking to instead have the Bin Location of the vendor (the vendor is our distribution site, where the ship to location is one of our locations that we "sell" items to). We are not using multi-bins. Any Suggestions would be appreciated. Brian Heery More details are needed. Please correct me if I am guessing wrong below.... Your firm actually has more than one operation and these operations buy and sell to and from each othe...

Cannot open reports from outlook client
Hey, I have 2 clients with the same problem in that they cannot open reports from the outlook client, but they can access the reports successfully if they run the reports from the server, or if they access the reports web site directly, eg http://server/reports I have checked all registry entries and config files to make sure they specify the server name and not localhost or a dns entry, but still no go. Both clients are running SBS 2003 with outlook 2003 sp2. Anyone have any other ideas? Thanks, Topher Maybe this will help. Anne Error message when you try to start Microsoft Outlook a...

Print Access MDB name on reports
I have several Access MDB which uses linked files from an SQL server. They all uses the same files, but have different queries, reports, etc. These are for different departments. Some reports are in more than one MDB. When a user reports a problem, or requests a change, I need to know which MDB they were using. What I wish to do is include the Access MDB name on the printed reports. Is there a way to get the MDB name and use it in a report field? Michael M. Mahoney Monterey Financial Services, Inc. mmahoney@montereyfinancial.com Michael M. Mahoney wrote: > I have several Access...

Inventory report that shows how much of an item was used over time
Howdy. Not overly well-versed in how to pull various reports, but we are looking to find a report that will show us how much of an item was used (in assemblies) over any given time period. Is this something that is found in Reports or would it be a Smartlist view. And, how do we get there? Thanks in advance for any help! mv ...

Print records in a 'calendar' style report
Hi, Just wondering if anyone can help me. I have a set of records, each with a date on it. I've also got a report that runs through a query so that I can print a list of the records between 2 dates that I enter. Rather than having a list of dates that fall between the 2 seleted dates, I'd like to be able to print a calendar like report with the records shown in/on the relative dates. Anyone any ideas? Thanks! There's a nice solution in the book (on page 180): "Fixing Access Annoyances" by Phil Mitchell and Evan Callaghan (Evan co-wrote the Northwind database). Rega...

Tool or script to generate report from Event log.
I want to generate daily report with warnings and errors from exchange 2003 enterprise server running on windows 2003 OS. Is there any tool or script available for this purpose? Thanks. -- Dipti There are a huge number of reporting and monitoring tools that do that. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Dipti" <Dipti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80CCE95D-A7AE-4838-B718-314D43BE480E@microsoft.com... >I want to generate daily report with warnings and errors from exchange 2003 > enterprise serv...

Bill Summary Report?
The bill summary is excellent. I like to see my future bills organized in front of me to know what expenses lie ahead. The same for income. Is there a way to run a "transaction" report on the bill summary? It looks like no one runs bill summary reports for monthly cashflow checks and balances. "Kane" wrote: > The bill summary is excellent. I like to see my future bills organized in > front of me to know what expenses lie ahead. The same for income. Is there > a way to run a "transaction" report on the bill summary? ...

Account Payables Transactions Report
We would like to compare transactions to see where debits do not match credits for one Accounts Payable GL account. The transactions are purchase order invoices (credits) and payments against these purchase orders (debits). Currently, Accounting prints a report from Reports > Financial > Trial Balance > Detailed for the account and MANUALLY matches the dollar amounts. So if we process a Computer Check for $200 in debit, Accounting is searching for the matching $200 in credit (sometimes having to find multiple lines to add up to $200). Is there a way to create a smartlist (w...

Filter report using query
My report has department and division level. Under one department, there could be many divisions. I have set up a form with combo boxes. Once the user selects the department and division he/she wants to print, he/she can click on a command button to open the report. A filter query was set up in the background to filter the records. Here comes my problem. It works fine if I select both department and division. But I would like to print out the whole department if I leave the division combo box blank. The filter doesn't work. It shows errors in the report. The query is like this: Un...

Can i have 2 versions of XL installed on the same PC?
I am running XL 97 on my laptop. I have just purchased XL 2003. Do I need to uninstall XL 97, or can I have them both installed? I am using Windows XP Home Edition. If I later get XL 2007, can that be installed on the same PC with 97/2003? Thanks, Tonso On Jan 9, 5:06=A0pm, Tonso <wthoma...@hotmail.com> wrote: > I am running XL 97 on my laptop. I have just purchased XL 2003. Do I > need to uninstall XL 97, or can I have them both installed? I am using > Windows XP Home Edition. If I later get XL 2007, can that be installed > on the same PC with 97/2003? > ...

Slow item report
Anyone have a report that shows dead items in a store. For instance, stuff that has not sold in the past 3 months or so. Is there a way to generate one with what is already in RMS? Thanks, Nick, Use the Last Sold field on the Detailed Sales Report. Rob "Nick" <Nick@me.com> wrote in message news:4P1Ne.12083$0E5.9839@fe05.lga... > Anyone have a report that shows dead items in a store. For instance, stuff > that has not sold in the past 3 months or so. Is there a way to generate > one with what is already in RMS? > > Thanks, > ...