Prolem converting data

I USE MICROSOFT MONEY PLUS ON MY DESKTOP, BUT HAVE LOST THE CD FOR THAT PROGRAM.  I HAVE A CD FOR MONEY 2005, BUT WHEN I LOAD THAT PROGRAM ON MY LAPTOP, IT WILL NOT TAKE THE BACKUP FROM MY MONEY PLUS.  ANY SUGGESTION FOR BEING ABLE TO USE THE INFORMATION IN MONEY PLUS?

Some Useful Javascript Debugging Functions
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3e2c8093-4f26-41c4-83d2-cefc71222c71/some-useful-javascript-de.aspx
0
Jack
11/21/2009 3:25:51 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Money has never been backwards compatible. i.e. an older version cannot read
a file from a newer version. You need to get a copy of PLUS. Try eBay or
similar.

Bob Peel

"Jack Tucker" wrote in message news:20091120222546jstucker@hargray.com...
> I USE MICROSOFT MONEY PLUS ON MY DESKTOP, BUT HAVE LOST THE CD FOR THAT
> PROGRAM.  I HAVE A CD FOR MONEY 2005, BUT WHEN I LOAD THAT PROGRAM ON MY
> LAPTOP, IT WILL NOT TAKE THE BACKUP FROM MY MONEY PLUS.  ANY SUGGESTION
> FOR BEING ABLE TO USE THE INFORMATION IN MONEY PLUS?

> Some Useful Javascript Debugging Functions
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3e2c8093-4f26-41c4-83d2-cefc71222c71/some-useful-javascript-de.aspx

0
Bob

insert data into table
Hi There, I'm using following code to insert data into my DB but it doesn't work: try { int tmp = 0; tmp = this.routeTableAdapter1.InsertRoute(Int32.Parse(this.DestNum.Text), this.Destination.Text, Int32.Parse(this.LineNum.Text)); MessageBox.Show("inserted " + tmp.ToString() + " elements into the route table."); MessageBox.Show("Update() returns: " + routeTableAdapter1.Update(myPID_DB_DataSet).ToString()); myPID_DB_DataSet.AcceptChanges();...

Error converting lead to contact and account
Hi All, I have a problem to convert a lead to Account/Contact at the same time. - It works fine if I convert Lead->Opportunity then reactivate the lead from Oppt and convert the lead to Account. - It won't work if I convert a Lead->Contact, then reactivate the lead from Contact to convert to Oppt, then reactivate the lead from Oppt and convert the lead to Account. (If I have the contact record, it will not allow me to create an account from converting). The error shown below: Stack Trace: [COMException (0x80040237): Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040237.] Microsoft.Crm.Plat...

Convert Lead to Contact/Opportunity
Hi, I running into a problem and not sure if there an sulution exist. When I convert my lead to a Contact/Opportunity it shoes at the (new) contact at the Originating Lead field the Firstname and Lastname from the Lead. Is it possible to show the Company name instead the Firstname and Lastname? Hope someone can help me... Thx and bye Hello, The description of the lead is deducted from the fullname, I don't think it is possible to change this behaviour because it is by design. Small suggestion: why not convert the lead to contact, opportunity AND account? this way you have the comp...

Problem in converting double to String useing fprintf()
Dearl all, I found a problem in converting a double number to string by using fprintf. Please see the following code: double myDouble = 393.525; char mystringDouble[100]; fprintf( mystringDouble, "%.2f", myDouble ); // After this line mystringDouble will be "393.52" myDouble = 394.525; fprintf( mystringDouble, "%.2f", myDouble ); // After this line mystringDouble will be "394.53" I wonder why the 2nd part of my code can rounding myDouble correctly, while the 1st part fail? Any method can round double correctly in MFC? Marco Any of the printf func...

Resize the Data table in the Pivot chart.
I have a prepared a chart where there are count of 15-20 items displayed in the chart and I have also shown the data table for the same. But the data table do not fit in all teh 15-20 items. Could some one help in with a method where I can fit all the data in the data table along with the chart. Earliest help much appreciate. Regars GS Hi, You have very little control of data tables - your only solutions are to make the font size smaller, and to enlarge the entire chart. I recommend you place the equivalent of a data table below the chart, in the spreadsheet, where you have 100% contro...

Changing Graph Data Series
I have about 12 graphs each with 4 data sets that I have to change the data set range on each month to display the next months data as it is accumulated through the month. This is a very time consuming task. Is there a way to set the data range to key off of a formula (using current month and a vlookup for example) or off of a range supplied from key input cells? Ultimately I would like to be able to specify a data range (from jan1 through Dec 31) and have the graph update the data series for the range and display. But for now I'll settle on a faster method to change the data range each...

converting a 4 figure number to time in active cell
Hi, I've got 2007 on my pc and I'm trying to set up a timesheet. As I'm to lazy to keep entering the ":" all the time, i was wondering if someone knew how to change 1530 to 15:30 etc in the active cell for all cells G5 to I19 on all 5 sheets in my workbook!!! I think this has something to do with vba or macros and i've never used them before. If anyone can help me, I'd be very grateful. Thanks Pete Chip Pearson shows how you can do that here: 'Date And Time Entry' (http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm) Hope this helps. Pete Pee;29...

New data won't update chart
I have a spreadsheet with formulas set to update a bar graph every time something is typed into a box in a certain column of my workbook. There are 697 entires into the chart, now it refuses to update a 698th entry. Any suggestions? ...

How to place a colored rectangle BEHIND some data cells?
I have various cells in use but I want a graduated colored background behind all of them. If I use a colored rectangle, it covers them. Can I move the rectangle to the back, so it only shows where no data cells are in use? Don't think that's possible since it floats above the cells. Perhaps an alternative way to get the visual that you're after (in xl2003): Select and copy the cell(s). Hold down Shift key, click Edit > paste picture link. This creates a linked picture object that can be formatted with graduated fills. Right click on the linked picture object > Form...

How can I create a dashboard guage that reflects data?
It should look similar to a car dashboard guage. For example, if I wanted to show 50 out of 100 there should be a line point straight up with zero on the left and 100 on a right in a semi-circle shape. I know I can draw it but is there anyway of automating it? For example, using excel? Visit http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/SpeedometerXP.html Found using a Google search < Excel chart dashboard > (there were 1.14 million hits) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "VicUSC" <VicUSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Data table without graoh details
hi I am using a 100% stacked column graph to show the details of % late against % on-time delivered, for each week. To obtain these figures I had the, total delivered and late delivered volumes and did the necessary sums. Q. how do I show the late and delivered volumes as well as the precentages in the Data Table below the chart, but only show the required 100% stack chart for % late against % on-time Help appricaiated Regards Brian -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-chart/200806/1 You could format the unwanted series so as to hide them ...

Trouble with hidden data
Hello, Here's the situiation. I have a sheet with vlookup functions whic displays data from another sheet. Often the data displayed is prett large . When data is entered into cells that vlookup is retrieving the cells automatically expand to show all data entered. When vlooku displays that same data on the other sheet, the cells don't expand. have to manually resize the cell to fix. Is there a way around thi problem?? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com maybe autofit the rows and columns after each calculation? rightclick on the worksheet tab that sho...

convert word document to excel spreadsheet
I have many word documents (looks like a resume cover letter) and wish to convert it into excel/accesss db for easy retrieval? I probably have to rename the filename of these documents into job ref no. or personal id number. I have tried importing to excel but it look abit mess up , becos it has paragraphs, indentation. I wish to have a database system that allow me to retreive Personal id and view their cover letter? karen Hi Karen, Perhaps you only want to add a link to the Word document in a cell in your worksheet? Go to an empty cell and use the key combination {ctrl}{K} to display t...

How do I buy a product key to convert to full perpetual version?
My Office 2003 Professional Edition expired on Jan 31 so now Microsoft Access has reduced functionality and I can't do some stuff on it. I have to convert it to a full perpetual license to use Access, and to do it you need to buy a product key either online or at a retailer. I need one online because I have to get something done on Access by Monday. But I can't figure out how to buy one!! I tried searching around on the microsoft website and the closest I got to an answer is this: http://www.microsoft.com/office/pctrial/convert.mspx On step 2 it says this: On the Office 2003 S...

convert XML to HTML ? #2
is there a way to see the source code that MS publihser creates? I need to have TRUE HTML,but MS PUB 2003 seesm to actully do XML... is there away to convert that or save the MS PUB as TRUE HTML? Thank you! No. Publisher adds bloated code. If you want HTML you need a use a product that is made specifically for websites, e.g. FrontPage. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "alkaye" <alkohout@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1106250582.023378.225020@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > is there a way to see the source code that MS publihser creates? > > I ...

exporting excel data into visio
I am having trouble taking an excel 2000 database and importing its contents into visio 2002. I am not sure if this is possible, because I continue to have trouble even if I try and import it into a gantt chart. I would like to be able to link the files together so the visio would update when the excel database is updated, but I can't even get the data into the visio file at all. Any suggestions would help. ...

Automatically preserving historical data
I have hit a wall trying to figure out the most effiecient way to automate the recording of historical data (interest rates in this case). Say I have 15 different lenders, each of which has a different interest rate, and each rate changes at a unique time, and under unique conditions. I have each lender set up on its own sheet to calculate the current rate, no problem there. But I am trying to build a single "historical rates' page that will list each lender across the top, and each day down column A. How can I best automate the process of recording each days interest rate ...

How can I eliminate rows that contain the same data as the row ab.
How can I compare rows in Excel aand eliminate those rows that have duplicate information in them? Use data>filter>advanced filter, select unique records only -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "mjlucas49" <mjlucas49@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56E5DD0C-E9D0-4C25-8956-C96F285D320B@microsoft.com... > How can I compare rows in Excel aand eliminate those rows that have duplicate > information in them? ...

VISIO 2007 Calendar
PLEASE HELP - This is driving me crazy!!! I am trying to get data from a SQL Table into a VISIO 2007 calendar. The data is being pulled from a view: alter VIEW [dbo].[LQ_CLIENT_FILE_DELIVERY_CALENDAR] as SELECT CONVERT(varchar(10), DATEADD(dd, DJS.I_EXPECTED_FREQUENCY, DJS.D_LOAD_FINISHED), 101) AS [Date to Display], CONVERT(varchar(10), DATEADD(dd, DJS.I_EXPECTED_FREQUENCY, DJS.D_LOAD_FINISHED), 101) AS [Start date], CONVERT(varchar(10), DATEADD(dd, DJS.I_EXPECTED_FREQUENCY, DJS.D_LOAD_FINISHED), 101) AS [End date], LEFT(DJS.VC_NOTE, 50) AS [Subject] FROM dbo.TBL_LOOKUP_...

Editing Data source from imported web query
Hi, I've currently got an Excel sheet with a table I've imported from a web page I've created. This was done using the Data->Import External Data->New Web Query. The page itself is a CGI script and as such takes arguments in the address. I was wondering if anyone knows how I can alter that URL from a cell in Excel. Specifically I want to be able to change the hostname in a cell in Excel and the corresponding ?hostname='blah' to change. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Jim It seems to me that you'll need a macro to do what you're trying to accomp...

VS2008 complains about T[ ] data = ...
I have been seeing code samples using notation like this: ... T[] data = source.ToArray(); ... When I try the sample in VS2008 -- I get the following error message: "The type or namespace name 'T' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?" Is the notation above a VS2010 thing? If yes, is there an equivalent for VS2008? If no, what do I need to add so that VS2008 does not complain about T[] something = ... ? Thanks Rich *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** "Rich P" <rpng12...

How to Foolproof data entry? DataForm
I am trying to make a worksheet protected from users manuall entering/editing data. I would like them to ONLY be able to Add/Edit data through the Data - Form utility. Does anyone know if there is a way to only allow inputting/editing o cells to only be done by Data -> Form? (if you protect the worksheetm DataForm won't allow Add/Edit either) Thanks : ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Not totally sure about forms, but i presume there is some sort...

Selection of data #2
Hi Thanks for the reply but iit did not work in my case, let me explai it. I have the data area B8:F20. If letter 'x' finds in col B, then tha is the last cell. Suppose the 'x' is in B12 then my data will b B8:F11. I need to select that area and copy and paste in anothe sheet. Hope it is clear for you. Thanks icestationzbra Wrote: > i found your question a little ambiguous. howmuchever i coul > understand, here is a macro that does what i thought you needed. modif > according to your requirement. > > Option Explicit > > Sub CopyPasteOnX() > ...

Summarising/Counting variable data #2
I have several very large spreadsheets of data for a family history project. I need Excel to be able to tell me how many females (or males or unknowns) were born or died or married in a particular district and/or county/state or country between particular time periods. A rough list would look like this:- Year Qtr Event Surname Given Names Sex Age District County Country 1837 3 B EDWARDS John M Maidstone KEN ENG 1837 3 D EDWARDS Mary F U Hollingbourne KEN ENG 1837 3 M EDWARDS William M U Tenterd...

invalid data encoding [LF.CRLF]
I have a SBS2003 server with Exchange. I have set up one of the user email to also forward email to her external (comcast) address. I did this by creating a "contact" with her external email and then forwarding emails to her internal account to the contact address. Her interal email works fine in getting emails, however, users are getting the error message: -------------- There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <mail.xxxx.com #5.5.0 smtp;554 invalid data encoding [LF.CRLF]> ------...