Problems setting up payroll entry

Just upgraded from money 2002 to money 2004.  I tried to
enter a payroll check in the bills/deposits section.  When
it asks for the accounts to which the money should be
deposited there are no accounts in the pop down window to
choose from even though I have accounts already set up.

Anyone experience this?
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

setting the status programmatically on a custom entity
Hello, I have the following code which closes a custom entity (5 being the value of the status reason associated with "Close" in the "Inactive" state). THis code is ran in a pre-update plugin. SetStateDynamicEntityRequest request = new SetStateDynamicEntityRequest(); request.Entity = new Moniker(); request.Entity.Name = "lund_cheevent"; request.Entity.Id = CHEEventID; request.State = "Inactive"; request.Status = 5; service.Execute(request); The problem is that I receive the following error: "State Code...

Problems with outgoing e-mail
I am having problems sending e-mails out using my Outlook. I am using a high speed connection in my hotel room. The IT person from the hotel said it's because of their security system (spoofing!?!). I am able to use my browser just fine, Yahoo mail works fine, I receive mail in Outlook fine, but can't send any out The error I get is "The SMTP server name you specified cannot be found". The "My server requires authentication" is checked. I'm afraid it is not my Outlook, and the hotel can't do anything else I appreciate anyone's help. On Wed, 19 May 2004...

Duplicate entries
I have a column with many numbers that are duplicates. How can excel help me get rid of the duplicates with out doing each individual line one at a time? One way .. Assume the numbers are in col A, in A2 down Put in B2: =IF(COUNTIF($A$2:A2,A2)>1,"X","") Copy B2 down This'll flag all duplicates in col A with an "X" Now do a Data > Filter > Autofilter on col B (put a label in B1 first) In the droplist in B1, select "X" This filters out all the duplicate rows Select the row headers for the duplicates (this will be all the "blue...

Object or class does not support the set of events Error
This post is for anyone who has seen this problem. I have posted a solution below. Situation: The error message "Object or class does not support the set of events" occurred in my database just after I received a "database corruption error". The corruption error appeared right after I closed then reopened my database. I assumed this happened because I opened it immediately after it crashed and I had recently set the database to auto compact & repair on close. MS Access asked me if I wanted to save a backup, and I said yes. After this, neither the original database...

Problem with comments
Have a strange problem with a computer I recently updated. I have been imaging computers in order to update several software items - one of which is Excel. The problem I have is with the users old excel documents which we transfer accross (Even those created with the same version). The workbooks contain many comments and these are unaffected - but when a user tries to add a new comment on an old sheet the comment will come up in very light grey and be impossible to read. If you create a new sheet in the same workbook comments are fine. How do you change comment colour for a sheet? It has st...

log-in problem
Hi All, I apparently shut off the power to my computer the other night before windows had finished logging off. Now when I go to start My Money program it gives me the following message: Money has detected that you did not close the file "My Money" before exiting. Money now needs to verify the information in your file. If your file is large this may take a few nimutes. Do you want to do this now? If you click no, you'll need to open a different Money file. YES NO Send Error Report If I click Yes or No, it keeps saying the e-mail address or...

Object or class does not support set of events
I am running Access 2003 on Windows 7 Ultimate. I've created a blank database with a single form containing a single list box control and have put some code in the form's open event to populate the list box. No matter what the code is, when I try to open the form I get the error: The expression on open you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Object or class does not support the set of events. Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions. DT My computer was running Access 2007 and Access 2003 simultaneously. I uninstalled ...

Where can we get xml scheme for tuning setting of WM2003/WM5.0 PDA
Hi all, We are working upon setting up a lot of WM2003/WM5.0 empowered mobile devices according with company standards. As far as I know these settings are tuned through xml file. Then this xml file has to be deployed deployed/executed onto mobile device. My question is where xml scheme for tuning such setting is published so we may assign necessary properties referencing it? Thank you in advance. ...

Problem refreshing subform
I'm having problems refreshing a local table in a subform. After selecting a new customer on the main form, my code is supposed to delete the records in the subform and inserts the current customer's records for display . The odd thing is that when I insert a breakpoint and step through the code line-by-line, the subform displays the new records just as I intended. But when I remove the break point, the subform remains on the previous customer. What is it about executing the code line-by-line that causes the subform to behave differently? "CDM" <CDM@discuss...

Active Directory Problem
Hi Everyone, Hopefully you can help me out a bit here. Long story short, we had a failure last week that we were unable to recover Active Directory from. As such, we've had to rebuild AD from scratch - now the domain name and all user accounts are recreated and identical to the previous setup. However, I can no longer access CRM. I assume CRM 4.0 is authenticating on, not only AD membership, but based on an AD GUID of some sort - which I can't replicate. How can I get back in to re-load my users? Thanks, Craig Hi, Did u check if the users were part of CRM groups created ...

Setting up multiple accounts

Money is trying to change my Internet Explorer Security settings.
Every time I use MS Money Deluxe 2007 it tries to change my Internet Explorer Security settings. What is it trying to change specifically and how can I stop it permanently from doing that? -- Howard ...

Set up trace
Hello, [SQL2005] I want to setup a trace and capture Deadlock information. However I do not want to use SQL profiler and instead write T-SQL to accomplish this. The trace output should go to a table. When I checked sp_trace_create, it does not mention about having table as output. When I created a trace in profiler and exported the script, it mentions that "-- Client side File and Table cannot be scripted" How can I accomplish this? TIA, AbbA A server-side trace can only go to file, not table. -- Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP http://www.karaszi.co...

problem in SDI when I close application
Hi, I have made SDI application . But the program crashes in CDocument destructor when I close the application . In this statement: m_pDocTemplate->RemoveDocument(this); I havent changed generated code of document and view class of SDI application. I am unable to understand why it happens. Please help. Thanks, Dhaval Define "crash". There is no such thing. There are exceptions thrown due to access faults or similar errors, and they occur in some specific place in the code; there are assertion failures, which always indicate a line of code. Your description doe...

Vista/Access Database Network Problem
Has the very serious network problem in Vista covered by Article 935366 "Issues that you may encounter when you open or are using a Microsoft Office Access database on a computer that is running Windows Vista" been fixed by either Vista SP1 or Access SP3? I can't find any reference to a fix in these service packs?? To lose your data is indeed a very serious bug. Part of the article on 935366 states: When you open or are using a Microsoft Office Access database on a computer that is running Windows Vista, you may encounter one or more of the following issues: .. Access ...

moving from c++ to visual studio c++ (winpcap) problem
Hi ! i have a problem related to winpcap, i'm curretly making a sniffer aplication for my studies. I want to accomplish this http://www.winpcap.org/docs/man/html/group__wpcap__tut3.html but in visual studio, the problem is related to the function pcap_loop(adhandle, 0, packet_handler, NULL); it has a pointer to the function packet_handler. It works fine in console, but how do i make it work in windows forms?? a have made an form with an button which pressed should do the stuff that the function main does in te program from the above linlk, but should call the function from inside the c...

problem while starting "Microsoft Exchange Information Store" service
Hi, I am facing some problem with starting "Microsoft Exchange Information Store" service. Did a fresh exchange server installation and after reboot this service was not running. I tried running this service manually but getting error as "Could not start Microsoft Exchange Information Store service on Local Computer Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion" In the event Application logs i am getting some warnings and error related to 1. The MAD Monitoring thread was unable to read its configuration from the DS, error ...

Incorrect GL account defaulting on Billing Transaction Entry
There is no GL account associated with my Tax Schedule. when I use customer having the same Tax Schedule I am getting 000-2300-00 (IL State Sales tax payable) account assigned on the Billing Taransaction Entry Distribution Screen on Project Account Module. Can anyone tell me why it is taking account number eventhough I have not associated any GL to the tax schedule. Thanks for help It is probably looking into the Posting Accounts Setup table for the taxes account (in the Sales group). In the demo company, this is set to the IL, State Sales Tax Payable account. These types of traces (...

Problems Sending/Receiving Email
I am using Outlook 2000 SP-3. Suddenly I've been having problems sending/receiving email. When I click the send/receive icon nothing happens at all. Nothing gets sent or received and no dialog box or error message pops up. I've also tried sending/receiving through the Tools menu and nothing happens. It's as though I never tried to send the message at all. If I restart my computer it "works" again. But I'm having to restart my computer several times a day in order to be able to check my messages! Any ideas? "Elizabeth" <anonymous@discussi...

labelflash problems
You'll need to copy the file gdiplus.dll l into your bin-directory.how do i do this Have you tried the support at labelflash? This .dll was included in Windows, have you looked on your disk? Help here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms533798(VS.85).aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "countryfella" <countryfella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0CA16383-2D50-4465-AF13-6F99962C607B@microsoft.com... > You'll need to copy the file gdiplus.dll l into your bin-directory.how do i > do this i have vista premium 32 bit os.i downl...

Problem with versions of word and outlook
Hi My access app uses word and outlook references which I can not get rid of due to certain features that my app has. I have this problem that I need to send me app to various clients who have varying versions of outlook and word and thus my app fails to run. Is there anyway my app can find the versions of outlook/word at start-up and readjust links to appropriate versions of outlook/word before continuing? If not, is there another way to fix this problem? Many thanks. Any help would be appreciated. I am really stuck. Regards Whoa: no need to include so many newsgroups! Consider u...

Date format problem #2
Dear All, Please suggest me the solution of my problem, as i m handling data for 60,000 in no.Some body in data entry has enter the date in a cell in gernal format e.g 20.03.2003 tht is 20th march 2003, i wnt to convert in the date fomat,like 3/20/03.. i tried ..but i failed to tht please suggest some alternative solution for tht..becoz it is not possible to do it mannually waiting for the response Thanks NISHANT Nishant Try using Data/Text to Columns. and assign the information as a date. Andy. "Nishant" <nishant.khare@wipro.com> wrote in message news:090201c37ce0$1b...

Problem in setting Substitutes fonts to CButton
I developed an MFC application. It is setting fonts properly. But it is not setting fonts for Substitutes fonts like Arial CE, Arial CYR in Windows 2000. Also same font is working fine in edit box. Please let me know if you have any solution to it. Regards, Ganapathi ...

Excel 2000: Regional date problem
We'e just upgraded from Excel 97 to 2000 and are having problems because dates in spreadsheets are showing in US (mm/dd/yy) format rather than in European (dd/mm/yy). This si true whether I use a standard date format or make a custom format. I've checked the regional settings in Windows 2000, and they are correct. I thought Excel picked up the default from here. Any other ideas where I might look? Thanks in advance Alan I wasn't able to duplicate your problem, Alan. I switched to UK settings through Regional Settings. Then I opened Excel 97 and entered =NOW() in two ce...

Setting Public Folder Permissions (Exchange 2003)
We have a public folder on our Exchange server that stores all of our client contact information. I know that there is a way to assign permissions (Owner, Editor, etc) to the other Exchange users. I did this once or twice when we were on Exchange 5.5. How would I do that on Exchange 2003? It is in the Exchange Tasks of each user in AD? Is it something in the Exchange console that I am missing? forgot to send you the link (-: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=635BE792-D8AD-49E3-ADA4-E2422C0AB424&displaylang=en oz -- Best regards, Good Luck Oz Ozugurlu __________...