Problems downloading transactions from TD Ameritrade

I am getting ETF transaction downloads fine from TD Ameritrade, but not
mutual fund transactions. I get the account balance update saying that, of
course, my Money Plus Deluxe balance doesn't match that of the brokerage
(because it didn't get the transactions.) I thought the problem might be that
I was running Money 2006, so I updated to the 2008 Money Plus Deluxe but the
problem remains.  TD Ameritrade tech support just shrugs their shoulders.

Has anyone else had this problem with TD Ameritrade?  with any other broker?
 What was the solution?  I've tried a lot the suggestions in this BB, but
nothing seems to work.
0
slosh (5)
3/2/2008 7:04:00 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I found out the answer to my own question after going back and forth with
Microsoft Tech Support who finally suggested I contact TD Ameritrade again,
so I did.
This time asked to speak to their expert on this issue.  Yesterday, I talked
to that person who told me that mutual fund transactions are not being
delivered (through their OFX data stream) to any of their Money customers!
Furthermore, they don't know when it will be fixed.  Ticket # for this issue
is 527796 if anyone else wants to follow-up.

One last bit of information -- TD Ameritrade has it working with Quicken.
0
slosh (5)
3/13/2008 4:07:02 AM
In microsoft.public.money, slosh wrote:

>I found out the answer to my own question after going back and forth with
>Microsoft Tech Support who finally suggested I contact TD Ameritrade again,
>so I did.
>This time asked to speak to their expert on this issue.  Yesterday, I talked
>to that person who told me that mutual fund transactions are not being
>delivered (through their OFX data stream) to any of their Money customers!
>Furthermore, they don't know when it will be fixed.  Ticket # for this issue
>is 527796 if anyone else wants to follow-up.
>
>One last bit of information -- TD Ameritrade has it working with Quicken.

Did you tell him that most brokers have it working with Money? :-)

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Practice downloaded opened but instruction viewer encountered prob
HELP! I downloaded the free trial of 20007 Professional. After viewing Windows Word 2007 Training 1st session, pressed practice session. 2007 word downloaded practice screen but the instruction screen attempted to open but received error message box "MS Office Help Viewer encountered problem and needs to close." Could not get instructions to complete practice!! Trying to get a job and need to review & practice 2007 software asap! Any suggestions? ...

Problems with loading xml from XmlTextWriter
I use an XmlTextWriter to generate xml data. The declaration is: System.Text.StringBuilder sb = new System.Text.StringBuilder(); System.IO.StringWriter sw = new System.IO.StringWriter(sb); XmlTextWriter w = new XmlTextWriter(sw); And I write to it using .... w.WriteElementString("foo","bar"); When the creation is done, I need to load it into DOM to select an XmlNode or an XmlElement to apply to another method (which I cannot control). I thought I could do it with: XmlDocument xDoc = new XmlDocument(); xDoc.Load(sb.ToString()); XmlNode node = xDoc.SelectSingleNode(&...

Problem when switching datasource
Help please :) I have created an excel report, that retrieves its data from a view. From that data i have created several sheets with different pivottables. The view is based per country, so each country has to connect to their own view. So I use the same file and change the datasource. It looks fine when i have updated. BUT when I use the dropdown on a field, the old values from the last data are still visible, however they dont show anything if you choose them. For example France has sales men a +b and Sweden c+d. when switching datasource from france to sweden, only c+d should be visible i...

Transactional replication of VLDBs
Hi Folks, I am assigned to do a transactional replication of a large database of size more than 4 TB and As the snapshot cannot hold the large amount of data I am looking for better solution like initialize the database from the backup and then perform the replication.? Any suggestions,ideas or very good links to do this? SQL Hunter (u63807@uwe) writes: > I am assigned to do a transactional replication of a large database of > size more than 4 TB and As the snapshot cannot hold the large amount of > data I am looking for better solution like initialize the database fro...

2005/recurring trans/split transaction
I guess 2005 working the bugs out? In previous versions when you had a recurring transaction when you clicked on it, it the split was available. I have a recurring transfer for a deposit, which sometimes I want to get some cash. So the split allows me to write the check for a larger amt. and use the split to post it to cash, rather than writing another check or using the number twice. anyway to fix this? thanks Change to Advanced Register??? "Brucefl" <Thisisnotreal@no.com> wrote in message news:O9c%231YhAFHA.2568@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I guess 2005 working the ...

Smart List problem
I recently re-installed a client (version 9.0). Everything went fine but when we tried to open Smartlist on this client we got an error message telling us that “To use Smartlist capability in this product the Smartlist tables must be built. This is one time initialization process and may take a few minutes”. I answered yes, it ran and then returned the following error “number of columns does not match table definitions”. Every other machine is working fine, is the tables it is talking about building on the client? It does not seem like that should be so. It does not matter ...

Problem inserting delta symbol into Excel
Dear Group, Hello. I recently posted a question related to the issue of putting a mu (=B5) symbol into MS Excel charts. Someone kindly suggested using the Alt-numeric code (alt-0181) to place this symbol into the spreadsheet cell which then showed up nicely in the chart. However, when I try to do this same operation using alt+ NumPad 68 (susposed to give the delta symbol), all I get is a capital D. What gives? Why does one symbol work and not the other? I even downloaded the program QuickKeys from SourceForge.net and this still did not solve the problem. Any ideas?? Thank you....

what is the name of a sub form download from microsoft website
i need to add a sub form to a form created in access. i tried to start the wizard but the feature is not currently installed. i try to install but it is looking for a disk for me to insert. i do not have a disk to insert. can i go to microsoft website and download the sub form feature for access? if yes, what is the name of the download. Are you sure it is not installed? Open your main form in design view. Click the Toolbox button in the menu at the top. There are two buttons at the top of the Toolbox, an Arrow and a wand. Is the Wand highlighted. If not, click on it then click on th...

Problem access variable in On Format
Hi, I'm using Access via Office XP Pro. I am trying to format the Zip Code on the detail line of my report. I have tried the following lines of code in both the On Format event and the On Print event: If len([PostalCode]) > 5 Then : : end if or if len(Me.PostalCode) > 5 Then : : end if In both events and either code, I receive the error message: Access can't find the field 'PostalCode' referred to in your expression. If I put "PostalCode" as the source of the report's control...

Hyperlink Problem #6
Hi all, Maybe someone can help me with a hyperlink problem we have. We have an index spreadsheet with links to all our main documents etc. These documents can be Pdfs, gifs Jpegs etc. I would have expected that when you click on the hyperlink the document would open with the program associated with the file type. On my particular box, the image file ( gif, jpeg) open in internet explorer although the association to the file should use irfranview, on other machine the file opens in Irfranview. I am not understanding why the file should open in different programs although the file associa...

Dialog based problem in vc6
Hi, I am writing an mfc project in vs6 and I have a problem! When I add radio button to my dialog based application and run the application and press that button my application hang, even when I try to run it in the test mode inside visual studio and press that radio button it stack the all environment why?? It append only if I add a radio button for a regular button its all ok! I install sp-6 but it didn't solve the problem. Thanks "Dave" <dbg@012.net.il> wrote in message news:eq14GyguEHA.3872@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I am writing an mfc project in ...

Problem with Outlook error message
Hi everyone - I just started having problems in Outlook 2003 after uninstalling Mozilla Firefox broswer. Every time I try to open a URL in an Outlook message I get the following error message: "This operation has been cancelled due to restirctions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." Any way to get rid of this? I've already changed all *.htm and *.html associations to IE. Thanks for your help!!! scripteez wrote: > Hi everyone - > > I just started having problems in Outlook 2003 after uninstalling > Mozilla Firefox broswer. Every...

Other problem with recent update that locks you out without product key
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I can't get into my Office anymore either until I locate my product key, but I'm also finding that I'm getting a sound stutter when I watch movies online with Netflix. This wasn't happening before the download and I don't get the stutter when I switch to Windows operating system. Is anyone else having this trouble and have you been able to fix it? Thanks. Hey !! I can't get into my Office anymore either until I locate my product key because on my mac, download updates come through automatically. ...

Changing IS Transaction Logs Location
I need to change the location of my Information Store Transaction Logs. Whoever set up my mail server put them on a 1GB drive which is filling up every 10 days. I have plenty of room on another drive. Can I simply use the Database Paths Tab and change the location there? Will the system transfer the old logs to that location? Are they any dangers in doing this? Thanks in advance. what version Exchange? for 5.5, use the Optimizer wizard to move your Transaction log files... "jim treitman" <dtc@softprowest.com> wrote in message news:18f1e01c44cae$5de4e940$a601280a@phx....

Excel deleting xml item problem
I have an excel macro (in an add-in) that is called by the main excel macro that is deleting various items in an xml file When it gets to the last line as below it generates the following message “An unhandled error occurred: Object variable or with block not set” the variable is dimensioned see Dim statement that I have copied here. This has worked for some time with no problem but suddenly out of the blue generates this error. I have tried replacing the xml file with a copy, also tried replacing the add-in with a copy (in case either have been corrupted). The error desc...

Outlook 2007 Search Problem
I work at the Help Desk for a University. A client has called complaining that recently Outlook 2007's search bar started returning "bad results." For instance, if she searches for Smith, she'll get e- mails that were sent to Smith, or have Smith in the body, but not e- mails that are FROM Smith. She used to get better results. I pointed her to the advanced search feature (available in a sub-menu, or available right there when Instant Search is installed), and showed her how to search specific fields. She's still not satisfied, though. It used to work, she claims, and sh...

Bug in Outlook 2003's Reading Pane
Hi, O2K3's Reading pane will download any attachments to a temporary folder regardless as to the security settings within the application. Can anyone else verify this please ? This becomes noticable when the attachments contain viruses.... the virus checker thankfully detects them, but... it probably wouldn't if the virus was really new... Thanks, Steven. Steve <news_svaardt@hotmail_NOSPAM_.com> wrote: > O2K3's Reading pane will download any attachments to a temporary > folder regardless as to the security settings within the application. > > Can an...

Exchange 5.5 email problem
I have an Active Directory network with an Exchange 5.5 server running on a Windows NT box. I am hosting 3 email domains on that box. For example lets call them mydomain1.com, mydomain2.com and mydomain3.com. All external emails come in and work just fine except for the mydomain3.com emails. My internal Active Dirctory domain is mydomain3.com. Currently my Exchange server on the NT box is pointing at the internal DNS server that forwards requests to the outside. I was thinking my problem is that and that I might need to have the NT box with Exchange on it use our ISP DNS servers instead. ...

The Worksheet was created in an earlier beta version of Excel 2007
Having used Beta 2 of Office 2007 I was not expecting any problems when I installed the RTM version however I'm unable to open a number of spreadsheets, the follwoing error is displayed:- The Worksheet was created in an earlier beta version of Excel 2007, and it cannot be opened in the current version of Excel. I've tried the follwoing http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926054 but the registry keys do not exist and the Administrative template has no effect? I'm running both Vista Ultimate & Office 2007 RTM version, is there a soultion? Thanks Reflex Doesn't help m...

Can I have problem if change size of a drive with s.o.
I have a RAID 5 setup and have divided the space into 3 drives (C, E, F). Where C is operating system, E is virtual disk and F is DataDisk. The system is Windows 2003 + Exchange 2003 + other program. Now I want to add a new disk to my array (1 array,1 logical unit,3 disk partition) reconfigure array and logical unit finally change di size of disk C with a free space give me by new disk. It possible all without losing data? Thanks very much in advance. I don't think so. The array reconfig will want to wipe and start anew.... "Mirko M." <MirkoM@discussions.microso...

Custom toolbar problem
I'm using Outlook 2000 under terminal services. when i customise my toolbars with my own buttons that use macros i find that when i exit then open outlook again its reset itself to default settings. I tried the whole reseting of the outcmd.dat file but that doesn't help, it keeps reseting back to default after i exit. Is there another way to fix this?, muchly appreciated for any help. Under TS the settings and changes are kept on the server and you probably don't have write access to the underlying files such as outcmd.dat. Your changes will persist only until that Outlook se...

comma problem
When trying to file on CVS format, entries are not separated by commas but with semicolons when viwed on text display Hi probably you have the semicolon as delimiter in your regional settings. check this in your Windows Control Panel. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Armando Vargas wrote: > When trying to file on CVS format, entries are not > separated by commas but with semicolons when viwed on text > display ...

(auto) archive problems
Some outlook 2003 clients don't archive either automatically or manually. I set one today to move Inbox items older than 2 months to H:\mail\archive.pst. That failed so I manually said archive everything older than March 1, 20006. Same failure. I just now manually told it to archive files older that 2/28/06 to a new file. It created the file and the folder structure, but copied no mail. The inbox currently has mail dated back to january 06. So I'm wondering if there's a confusion as to the time stamps on mail. Does archive use something other than that which appears in ...

Problems with VC++ 6.0
Hi, I have a quick question, this may not be the right place to post it but I have no idea where else to post this so here goes: With VC++6.0 I've have this problem where I can access a list of member functions through the interface for one control, but am unable to do this for another control I added a few weeks later... What I'm talking about is the automatic list that pops up if you for example type 'm_control1.' it works on the 'old' controls but not on the 'new' ones, even though I cannot see the difference between them...I Have for example: //{{AFX...

Integration Manager for Payroll Transactions
Hello, First time Poster on here, hopefully not the last. I believe I am on the right path, I just cannot get to the end yet. We are trying to setup Integration Manager so that our payroll Dept can just enter payroll data in an excel spreadsheet, export to CSV, and import into payroll transactions in GP (9.0 on GP and IM). I am unable to find all the information I need to make me comfortable in trying to make this work. 1. Is what I am doing possible? 2. Is this the proper scope for Int Manager? 3. What would be the correct destination? I have 3 real companies, and one test company to ex...