Problem with Windows Live Signin

I am currently used Money Plus Home and Business, and have problem
sign in my Data with MSN Windows Live ID.  I was recently chagne my
Windows Live Messenger Login ID.  As I read Money suppose to detect
the change.  Now how do I fix this problem.  Thanks
0
lpham182b (1)
2/3/2009 6:17:36 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Luan Pham wrote:

>I am currently used Money Plus Home and Business, and have problem
>sign in my Data with MSN Windows Live ID.  I was recently chagne my
>Windows Live Messenger Login ID.  As I read Money suppose to detect
>the change.  Now how do I fix this problem.  Thanks

See if this helps:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891338/en-us
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
2/3/2009 3:56:38 PM
I also started having trouble with Money login yesterday afternoon. read the
kb article and still cannot resolve. Getting error that server may be
unavailable and when I click on link get http 500.
http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp

Only change was notify about Windows Live but I did not install it.

Andrea T.

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, Luan Pham wrote:
>
> >I am currently used Money Plus Home and Business, and have problem
> >sign in my Data with MSN Windows Live ID.  I was recently chagne my
> >Windows Live Messenger Login ID.  As I read Money suppose to detect
> >the change.  Now how do I fix this problem.  Thanks
>
> See if this helps:

huskybytes (20)
2/6/2009 6:06:02 PM
In microsoft.public.money, huskybytes wrote:

>I also started having trouble with Money login yesterday afternoon. read the
>kb article and still cannot resolve.

Impressive. Most people never get as far as method 11.

> Getting error that server may be
>unavailable and when I click on link get http 500.

You got the 500 error when you did method 2 or method 3?

Maybe unticking IE7
Tools->InternetOptions->Advanced->ShowFriendly.... would give some
better hint from the error message.

Also, did you try step  consider creating a new administrative user
and see if you still get the errors when doing method 2 or 3?

>http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp

Did you repeat method 2 as logged in as the new user as described in

>Only change was notify about Windows Live but I did not install it.
>
>Andrea T.
>
>"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
>> In microsoft.public.money, Luan Pham wrote:
>>
>> >I am currently used Money Plus Home and Business, and have problem
>> >sign in my Data with MSN Windows Live ID.  I was recently chagne my
>> >Windows Live Messenger Login ID.  As I read Money suppose to detect
>> >the change.  Now how do I fix this problem.  Thanks
>>
>> See if this helps:

via_newsgroup (13114)
2/6/2009 6:32:34 PM
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Common/NetworkStatus.aspx?

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, huskybytes wrote:
>
> >I also started having trouble with Money login yesterday afternoon. read the
> >kb article and still cannot resolve.
>
> Impressive. Most people never get as far as method 11.
>
> > Getting error that server may be
> >unavailable and when I click on link get http 500.
>
> You got the 500 error when you did method 2 or method 3?
>
> Maybe unticking IE7
> Tools->InternetOptions->Advanced->ShowFriendly.... would give some
> better hint from the error message.
>
> Also, did you try step  consider creating a new administrative user
> and see if you still get the errors when doing method 2 or 3?
>

> >http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp
>
> Did you repeat method 2 as logged in as the new user as described in
> >
> >Only change was notify about Windows Live but I did not install it.
> >
> >Andrea T.

> >> See if this helps:
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891338/en-us

0
huskybytes (20)

Problem sending #2
When i send mail out in Outlook Express it gets delivered but it does not get logged into the send folder. I checked the options folder to have the mail placed in the send folder afer being sent. I get a error message after it is sent. Anyone know what this could be? Thanks awosolu@bellsouth.net <awosolu@bellsouth.net> wrote: > When i send mail out in Outlook Express it gets delivered but it does > not get logged into the send folder. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Be sure to include the exact text of the error message. -- Brian Tillman ...

Will Dynamics GP 6.0 run on Windows 2003
Hi there, I know I know .. what are we thinking about. Here is the situation, we currently have GP 6.0 installed on a Windows Nt 4 Server. For obvious reasons we want to eliminate all of our very old technology, however, the business insists we keep this available for audit reasons .. just in case. Since 2002 we are using the SAP environment but that was going forward and could not go back to capture pre 2002 information. Hence, the question.. do we try to install it onto Windows 2003 or simply leave it on an NT4 environment. Seems the latter is the answer but I wanted to scout out al...

oma problem
I have had an OMA problem for a month now, and cannot figure it out. A while back, can't rememeber a specific time, I was able to browse to my OMA at the local host using http://127.0.0.1/oma - it was maybe a year ago that I last saw it work. I remember thinking "cool feature, but don't need it" and moving on. Now, a service pack later I cannot get it to work. (now I need it) I am running exchange 2003 sp2 on server 2000 sp4. Basically, I browse to oma on the exchange server, and I get the following info on screen - Server Application Unavailable The web applica...

Project 2007 on Windows 7
I can not install project on my pc. i keep getting a message sasying that it can not find my version of office installed. I do have office 2007 installed and when I point it at this it says the version is not sutable for upgrade. I am not trying to upgrade and am not using an upgrade disk but it will not let me past this point. I don't recall that Office is a pre-requisite for Project 2007. Are you sure that Windows 7 and Office 2007 is activated? --rms www.rmschneider.com Adam wrote: > I can not install project on my pc. i keep getting a message sasying...

opening last file problem
I would like to open the last used file in my program. I have it now, but the problem is that when the file can't be opened (error), the program craps out instead of opening a new one like I want, or at least running with no opened files. Obviously, this is very bad. This is my code: // open the last edited file (if available & users has it set to) if (cmdInfo.m_strFileName == _T("") && AfxGetApp()->GetProfileInt(_T("General"), _T("OpenLast"), TRUE)) { cmdInfo.m_strFileName = GetProfileString(_T("Recent File List"), _T("File1&q...

Install problem Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I am able to successfully install my Office mac 2008 Home/Student edition, however it then goes into a Check for Updates module, finds no updates and allows only for exiting the update check - never initiating Office. Same cycle repeats no matter if I remove my 2004 version or let it do so. Anyone experiencing the same issue? Thanks - Mike ...

Problem: IE8 display
After being away from the computer for a few hours when I invoked IE8 the display was bigger than normal. this is now the case no matter what web address i go to. Other apps are OK; just IE that's affected. I rebooted but it didn't change the display. How can I get the display back to normal size? Also, I'm not sure if I'm running SP2 or SP3, how can I tell? Thanks for the help. Cheers, AB Never mind on the IE8 display problem; somehow the font size was reset to 125%. I made the adjustment to 100% and it's OK now. AB On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 18:16:31...

lookup retrun to 3rd party problem
Hi all I have lookup form in my customization and I need to call it and return its value to field in CASHBOOK dictionary (which is 3rd party also) I succeed in open that lookup, but I can't retrieve selected record into the field This is how I call lookup code = code + "in string IN_CB_Type_Description . "; code = code + "open form Lookup."; code = code + "if isopen(form Lookup) then "; code = code + " set 'ID' of window Scroll of form Lookup to IN_CB_Type_Description."; code = code + "end if."; if execute(9997,...

How to find complete path for emails in search window? (2007)
Is there any way to find out the complete "path" where an email is stored? I have a fairly complicated configuration of email folders. I have 8-10 top-level folders, each of which may have several sub-levels, etc. In some cases, the nesting goes 5-6 levels deep. This has been great for organizing the emails, but it has become a problem when searching for emails. The search window shows the name of the folder each email is in, but it does not show the full path, so I don't know where that folder is in the hierarchy. I really don't want to go opening up every level. The MS...

unable to open .xlb file in Windows 7
How can I get .xlb file to open in Windows 7, Excel 2007? do file, open with xlb file. long time since i do this this and i forget maybe i had to rename xlb file to like 'mytoolbar.xlb' and then it open.. aftrr open the toolbar showup on addins tab. and thet stay permanent in excel12.xlb file which excel then make. "Brooke" <Brooke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:698C1812-83F6-4037-95AE-7DC05085589F@microsoft.com... | How can I get .xlb file to open in Windows 7, Excel 2007? ...

Money 2003 Report Problems
When I look at reports (in Money 2003) I can see all my withdrawls, but not my transfers. For example if I pay $100 on my credit card, its not there. Should I set it up as a catagory instead? You don't say what reports you are referring to. Depending on the report type, it doesn't make sense to show transfers. E.g., Income and Expenses. Transfer is neither. In some other reports, you can include or exclude Transfers from the report customization. E.g., Category Spending. "cschear" <cb_schear@msn.com> wrote in message news:080601c365f2$6daea940$a301280a@phx.gbl... &...

Windows Live Messenger: Logs Unspecified Error When Saving/Deletin
I have been having issues trying to save or delete logs from a friends conversation. Everytime I close the conversation, the screen pops up asking me to save older messages or delete, and choosing either of them pops up another screen saying Unspecified Error. Is there any solution to this, I have been kinda annoyed by this. Link to box that pops up: http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/Areno/Untitled-1.jpg This is the screen that shows up after i try saving or deleting. Greetings, You'll get this message if it can't parse the XML - for instance, if some binary...

Newsreader problem...
I want to be able to invoke the Outlook Express Newsreader from my default e-mail program, Outlook 2003. Help in Outlook 2003 tells me to put the "News" command in the Outlook 2003 Go menu as follows: 1. On the Tools menu, click Customize. 2. Click the Commands tab. 3. In the Categories list, click Go. 4. In the Commands list, click News, and drag it without releasing the mouse, until it rests over the Go menu. 5. When the menu displays a list of commands, point to where you want the command to appear, and then release the mouse. But, what do I do if there is NO "News...

Integrate MS Access 2007 with SharePoint Server 2007, Authentication and Authorization Problem
Hi all, We have a MS Access 2007 application and have integrated it with the SharePoint Server 2007 which acts as the backend central storage. When user opens the application, it displays a dialog for SharePoint Account. How to capture the SharePoint username programmatically so that we can determine which record can be displayed and which forms can be used? We have considered building another authentication process purely using MS Access and VBA, but users will be required to go through two different authentication processes by typing two pairs of username and password so ...

Excel 2007 with two windows in Windows 7
Hi, I'd like to be able to have two separate Excel windows every time I open an xlsx file, whether by double clicking it or by going to the MRU file list in Excel 2007 or through the open dialog. I had this in Excel 2007 in Vista, using the reg patches that are out there and changing the dde settings in Excel. But once I installed Windows 7 and re-installed Office, the old instructions no longer work. This is a real pain and hurts productivity because it makes comparing two spreadsheets annoying. If I want to compare two spreadsheets, I can't just grab them fro...

Having trouble accessing Windows XP Computer from Windows ME Via Network
My Main Computer is Running Windows ME. I am trying to fix a friends Machine with Windows XP. I can see the Machine via my Network but can't get files to transfer. I did set file sharing on both machines. I can talk to my Win 98 Machines OK. I remember that there was a FIX that one had to put on the XP to let it deal with a NULL Password but can't remember exactly what it was. Can any one refresh my Memory. Bob ...

Deleting files and folders in the C:\Windows directory
I thought I'd try my post from the other day again, and see if I can get an answer. Replacing the HD with a larger one is not a feasible solution. I'm trying to conserve space on a small HD on a laptop, and would like to know if I can remove the following files and directories. 1) Numerous files and folders in C:\WINDOWS with various names that have modified dates going back to the installation date of XP. C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB873333 C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$ C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB835732$ 2) There are numerous fi...

Outlook Receive problems
0x8004210A error when testing receive using Office 2003. Seems to be a hotfix for Outlook 2002 and XP but none listed for Outlook 2003. wild guess, but try to unregister/register inetcomm.dll. How to: * open a command prompt * type: regsvr32 /u \windows\system32\inetcomm.dll * type: regsv32 \windows\system32\inetcomm.dll * close command prompt and reboot "Richard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:659e01c482e1$b8a57480$a501280a@phx.gbl... > 0x8004210A error when testing receive using Office 2003. > Seems to be a hotfix for Outlook 2002 and...

Excel Resolution Bug/Problem/Virus #2
Yes it is set to Normal 96 DPI. If you guys don't know, any ideas on how I might find someone that does know? -- d1sc0rd ------------------------------------------------------------------------ d1sc0rd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14812 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=264411 what are you talking about?!?!? >-----Original Message----- > >Yes it is set to Normal 96 DPI. If you guys don't know, any ideas on how >I might find someone that does know? > > >-- >d1sc0rd >----...

Reporting Problem 12-21-05
Hi all I upgraded 1.2 to 3.0, and everything works fine, except the reporting services. When I run any report, I get a blank page. I enabled all scripting and activeX setting in IE. Do I need to add the Reporting webpage to the Local sites, or what? Thanks Tomas ...

HowTo for creating child window dialogs that can be used as child controls?
Hello, Can someone point to some docs or a HowTo for creating child window dialogs using the resource editor that can be used as child controls in a dialog window or child window? I'm not sure what dialog window styles, etc to use and how to 'wire' the child window to its parent. Basically I want to be able to layout a few 'placeholder child windows' on a dialog and insert my child windows at runtime. This if for an unmanaged C++ app using VS.Net 2003 and MFC. Thanks for any help. -Randy I believe the child dialog will also need the WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT style in ...

how do i activate microsoft office outlook live mail account?
see subject Can you please clarify a few things? Version of Outlook Define Live Mail Account - is that not HOTMAIL? Do you have a paid HOTMAIL account? Or are you asking how to create a mail profile in Outlook? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "belwood" wrote: > see subject Problem may just be nomenclature which does seem to vary between different MS sites and applications. If "Microsoft Office Outlook live mail account" just means hotmail then I understand that. I don't know whether I have a...

Problems installing the Norwegian Language Pack.
I've installed the languagepack's msi-file on the server. When I go to Settings and Languages and then try to enable this language it always fails saying : An error has occured. I've restarted the server prior to enabling the language-pack, and no users are using the system. I've also raised the timeout in the web.config file to 1200. Where do I find the real error ? Any ideas how to get the language pack installed ? Kay you need to install the hotfix for that issue . I think its KB 950680 but please check with microsoft support as it was not available publicly. ...

>>>Live Chat Today 10:00amPST:Microsoft Dynamics RMS
Do you have questions about creating and maintaining matrix items in Microsoft Dynamics RMS? Want to learn more about component items, dimension sets, and attributes? Chat with Retail Management System feature experts about these or any other matrix item issues. Sign-up: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx September 13, 2007 10:00 A.M. Pacific Time -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. How can we find out about RMS chat events with a bit longer notice /. Robert "Retail Solutions Team[MSFT]" wrote: >...

There is a problem with your printer settings.
There is a problem with your printer settings. Your printer has given Publisher an invalid value, and the printer could not be correctly initialized. Check your printer settings in the Windows control panel." 1. I only have one network printer 2. The network printer is not the default printer 3. I have deleted the printer, rebooted and reinstalled the latest printer drivers. 4. The printer name is less than 8 characters long. ... any idea what the problem is??? -- kirks What version Publisher? Do you have the service packs? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylan...