Problem with converting Quicken to Money.

I am a new user of Money, I just installed it and converted all of my Quicken
files over.  When I began to enter my recipts I was warned that there was
already a weekly "recurring payment" related to that receipt.  It ends up
that more then half my receipts got the same warning.  When I viewed the
Bills area most days were filled with recurring payments.  What is going on?
Anyone else have this problem after converting from Quicken?
0
Jonlabo (1)
11/15/2004 5:58:04 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Recording stock options money 2003 standard edition
When entering stock option puts and calls, my portfolio shows these items as cents rather than dollars . This results in an incorrect total for the balance. Foe example, I pay $50 dollars for an option but it shows up as .50 cents thereby showing a loss of $49.50 rather than .50 cents. Is there a way to enter these transactions without this occuring? In microsoft.public.money, Michael wrote: >When entering stock option puts and calls, my portfolio >shows these items as cents rather than dollars . This >results in an incorrect total for the balance. Foe >example, I pay $5...

weird problem #2
When I write an email message using HTML format, the window doesn't "scroll down automatically" when the line reaches the bottom of the message window. Instead, the window stays the same size and the text disappears below it until I manually scroll down using the right scroll bar. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks, John ...

Why are you preventing me from posting my problem?
I asked for help with major spam problems and you delted my post can you at least email me and explain to me why you did this? Okay I still havent figured out these forums yet and it looks like I went to the second page and kept hitting refresh so I lost my posts. Sorry guys you can delete all of my posts it was my mistake. "dath" wrote: > I asked for help with major spam problems and you delted my post can you at > least email me and explain to me why you did this? ...

WORKAROUND
Problem description: A full install of Microsoft Office 2003 with Business Contact Manager will fail when opening Outlook 2003 for the first time with an error dialog showing: Object Reference not set to an instance of an object. Contact Business Contact Manager Support. When this error-dialog is dismissed, a "Serious Error" dialog will be seen indicating a problem with the Business Contact Manager. When that dialog is dismissed, another dialog will be seen indicating a problem with Microsoft Outlook itself. If Norton AntiVirus is installed, another dialog will ap...

Quicken 2006 help
Hello, I just got Quicken Deluxe 2006 for Mac. It doesnt seem to have Vanguard as one of the financial institutions it can download from. Is this possible? Am I missing something?? If I am missing something please help. Monitoring my accounts from Vanguard is one of the main reasons i bought this thing. Thanks, Scott Maybe you should try news://alt.comp.software.financial.quicken? <scott.siegler@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1123297687.056063.20580@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I just got Quicken Deluxe 2006 for Mac. It doesnt seem to have > Vanguard as one of the...

Reinstalling Money and password failure
I am reinstalling Money (version 2005) after replacing my hard drive and I cannot get my .NET password to work. I even tried updating my password, but Money will not recognize it. Does anyone have a suggestion. Many thanks, John L There is a big patch that is need to the out of the box version of M2005. Navigate to sample.mny, double click on the file name. This will fire up Money and it should then tell you that there is a patch to be downloaded. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For unofficial FAQs see http://money.mvps.org/ or http://umpmfaq.info/ I do not respond to a...

Entourage calendar sync problems

Error during mail merge
When executing mail merge the word window wants to convert the document. XML document is selected but I receive an error. This behaviour does not occur always. ...

Need to convert "Description" only from the lead
Some leads are already existing accounts and contacts but we would like to convert the description from the lead to an account or contact but this is not allowed in current version 3.0. Can you add "Description" in one of the list of records when converting from the lead? Also we should be able to choose an account or contact without having to check off opportunity. Currently you have to check off an opportunity to be able to look up "Potential Customer" to choose from but I need it to be able to do it for all of the records (Account, Contact, Opportunity, and Descri...

Problem w/text wrapping in mail merge
I am creating envelopes and letters of one name are on two seperate lines in the text box. ie Mrs. Bessie Thrash and Mr. Carson Th rash Any Ideas on how to fix? Stretch the text box? Are the names on one line in the database? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "pvfishy" <pvfishy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1FCBB4D-0D5B-46B5-948E-AB1ED35FFD59@microsoft.com... >I am creating envelopes and letters of one name are on two seperate lines in > the text box. ie Mrs. Bessie Thrash an...

general money 2006 question
I was wondering if you can go backwards, kind of like with windows. I vaguely remember restoring my computer to a particular date (this was also a different computer a few years ago). What if I uninstalled M06, would everything be gone? Say I installed it in May of 06 and was already using the 03 version. What would happen? I am still trying to fix my bills and deposits issue. I did read that there is a Nuke option, but that is not in 06. :( In microsoft.public.money, Jana wrote: >I was wondering if you can go backwards, kind of like with windows. I vaguely >remember restoring m...

MeasureItem, DrawText and multiline listbox problem
I have a multiline listbox where even though there is plenty of room for the item text to display as a single line, it displays as two lines in the listbox. I set the item height in the overridden MeasureItem function: void PColorListBox::MeasureItem(LPMEASUREITEMSTRUCT lpMeasureItemStruct) { ASSERT(lpMeasureItemStruct->CtlType == ODT_LISTBOX); //LPCTSTR lpszText = (LPCTSTR) lpMeasureItemStruct->itemData; //ASSERT(lpszText != NULL); CSize sz; CDC* pDC = GetDC(); int item = lpMeasureItemStruct->itemID; CString text(""); GetText(item, text); CRect rect;...

POP3 problem with Exchange 2000 #2
Hi folks I am really hoping someone can help me out here I am running a windows 2000 server with exchange 2000. The server is partitioned as follows; C:\ 5.13GB, D:\ Exchange 49.2, E:\ 49.7, 32.2GB unallocated. I had the AV originally on C:\ but moved it to E:\ this morning. There is also a plug-in for exchange installed as part of the AV suite. Users can send ok, the problem is in receiving email. I looked at ESM and in POP3 current connections it shows a list of users trying to send email If I reboot the server, everything is fine for a while and then the problem recurs. There doesnt s...

Outlook 2000 problems after migrating Exchange server from 5.5 to 2000
We had Exchange server 5.5 running on Windows 2000. Every client has Outlook 2000 SR-1 as mail client. After migrating to Exchange server 2000, we are having problems on computers running Windows XP pro. But on computers running W2k it's everything fine. On Windows XP, Outlook 2000 will not send any email to any adress not in the personal adress book, and will not connect to the global adress book defined on the server. Trying to access the global address list will fire the message "Network problems are preventing connection to the microsoft Exchange server computer. Contact...

Problem importing to Excel
I have an Access query that I'm trying to import into a spreadsheet using Import External Data. Every time I import, some entries get duplicated. It's the same entries every time, but there doesn't seem to be any order to it. I can export from Access to Excel without any duplication, but I want to be able to refresh the data every time the spreadsheet is opened Has anyone seen this problem before? ...

MSN Money bank accounts
I'm trying to locate my Canadian bank account (TD Canada Trust) in on the Money Central web site. When I tried to set all this up a half year ago, it was listed there. Now there are only US banks listed. Does anyone know if Canadian banks can be setup on MSN Money (moneycentral.msn.com)? Thanks, Peter Van Harmelen ...

Problem with opening a file
Hi, I am using Excel 2000 on Windows NT. My team and myself used to updat a new excel sheet weekly. Suddenly for the past 2 weeks the excel shee could not be opened. When we update it is okay when t goes to my tea then I could not open. When double clicked it opens and close immediately. Any help??? If you require more information please let me know. Thanks is advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

New Wine in Old Bottles problem (never use an old form on a new table schema / architecture)
FYI, I trust this is "old news" to Access veterans, but as a newbie it caught me by surprise. RL Anybody have this problem when using an old form on a new database Relationship? I'm pretty sure it's a common problem (hint: don't do it--always generate a new form if you change the primary keys in a database schema / architecture). On Dec 31, 11:31=A0am, "David Cressey" <cresse...@verizon.net> wrote: > "Tony Toews [MVP]" <tto...@telusplanet.net> wrote in messagenews:1pfin3d2l= l6t12ntvc659ek9ekt9bv1prj@4ax.com... > > >Thanks....

Interesting Visio GUI problem! It keeps vanishing!
Hi there, Interesting Visio problem (Enterprise Architects SR-1) When I start Visio, it updates the directory cache each time, opens up, and then the GUI disappears. HOWEVER, visio.exe is still running as a process in task manager (although not as an application). I've tried uninstalling, service packs, standard 2002 version...nothing seems to help. Does anyone know how to help? Thanks, Steve. Try deleting content.dat from the Visio folder. It's usually at C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Visio "SteveH" <ste...

problem with porting custom app wizard from vc++ 6.0 to vc++7.1(.N
Hi, We are involved in a porting project (from VC++ 6.0 to .Net VC++ 7.1). ** NOT C# or VB..NET. We have a custom app wizard written in 6.0. This basically creates a project with a set of template based classes. We have to port it. But there is a significant change in the way custom app wizards are created in both the versions of vc++. What we did in the previous version was 1) We had 3 dialog based classes that are used to maintain state of the wizard. 2) This state in turn is used to fill in the values of template classes. 3) The class we used for passing the state data to tem...

Outlook 2002 Update Problem
I have Microsoft Outlook 2002 (10.6515.6735) SP3 installed on a Windows 2000 Dell computer. When I perform a Windows Update, the web site informs me that I need to update my Office products with: Outlook 2000 Collaboration Data Objects (CDO) Update: Security (English version) I downoad and run the update which continuosly returns the error message: Microsoft Outlook 2000 SR-1 CDO Security Patch This machine does not have the Microsoft Outlook Email Security Update Installed. Please install the Outlook Email Security Update before running the CDO 1.21 Email Security Update I must be...

HDclone new hard drive problem
Recently purchased a new 250gb hard drive to replace 50bg hard drive on lap top. Used HDclone to clone the existing hard drive to new drive via USB port. Replaced the old drive with the cloned drive and found that new drive is only recognised as 50gb. Suspect I failed to select the correct option on HDclone and that it didn't adjust the partitions during the clone. Have since reinstalled the old drive and tried to reformat the 250gb drive (now external again) to restore its full size with a view to running HDclone again. But whatever I try it the computer refuses to recognise...

CRM 4.0 Custom Contact View Problems
In our Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 system we have created a custom view for the "Contacts" entity. One of the users of our system who has user privileges at the organizational level can access contact records when they search for them in the system; however, whenever they select the view, no records display. This appears to be a problem only for the user in question because other users in the system, myself included, can view records using the view. All permissions/user roles for the user in question appear to be fine, which is supported by the fact that they can access records when ...

Windows Movie Maker problem
Hi, I would like to know why I am having problems when I am importing from my digital camera my computer shuts down...so I have to unistall my webcam which is creative VF0350...then i have no problem importing. I would like to know why this happens. Using windows Vista. On 6/12/2010 11:51 PM, Scorpio wrote: > Hi, > I would like to know why I am having problems when I am importing from my > digital camera my computer shuts down...so I have to unistall my webcam which > is creative VF0350...then i have no problem importing. I would like to know > why this happens. Us...

Macro running problem
When I run a macro it stops at the following point : ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _ "=ISNA(MATCH(ControlCentre!RC3,Purchases!R24C65:R2000C65,0))L"""" INDEX(Purchases!R24C[17]:R2000C[17],MATCH(ControlCentre!RC3,Purchases!R24C65 :R2000C65,0))=""UpdateCC"" INDEX(Purchases!R24C42:R2000C42,MATCH(ControlCentre!RC3,Purchases!R24C65:R20 00C65,0))?"""" " Here is the leading and ending portion of the macro: Range("H77").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _ "=ISNA(MATCH(ControlCentre!RC3,Purcha...