Problem wih online services with AXA Advisors

I'm trying to set up my AXA investment accounts for online updates and to no
avail.  I've followed the instructions on the AXA website and have now
successfully spent several fruitless hours.  Has anyone been successful
establishing online updates with this brokerage house?  Any suggestions would
be appreciated.  Just an fyi... I have successfully set up online updates
with three other institutions.
0
ajplautz (1)
7/7/2006 3:25:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I have the same issue with AXA and Principal Financial

Upon entering my Username/pw combo and following both sites instrucitons
they both still fail with "Invalid PIN"

Well, neither site uses a pin and I *KNOW* it's right.

What gives?

"ajplautz" wrote:

> I'm trying to set up my AXA investment accounts for online updates and to no
> avail.  I've followed the instructions on the AXA website and have now
> successfully spent several fruitless hours.  Has anyone been successful
> establishing online updates with this brokerage house?  Any suggestions would
> be appreciated.  Just an fyi... I have successfully set up online updates
> with three other institutions.
0
Rael (1)
7/7/2006 9:12:01 PM
Heck
    I've had similar problems just logging into the website to check my
balances.
     And you think that's bad, try moving your account to another firm.
They make it all but impossible to do so. In fact, I have been
unsuccessful in doing so. Twice.

Take my advice and get out of AXAA if you can.

Rael wrote:
> I have the same issue with AXA and Principal Financial
>
> Upon entering my Username/pw combo and following both sites instrucitons
> they both still fail with "Invalid PIN"
>
> Well, neither site uses a pin and I *KNOW* it's right.
>
> What gives?
>
> "ajplautz" wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to set up my AXA investment accounts for online updates and to no
>> avail.  I've followed the instructions on the AXA website and have now
>> successfully spent several fruitless hours.  Has anyone been successful
>> establishing online updates with this brokerage house?  Any suggestions would
>> be appreciated.  Just an fyi... I have successfully set up online updates
>> with three other institutions.
0
rex6982 (19)

Problems with Numbering
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi <br><br>I am having a problem with paragraph numbering. My work insists that documents are presented in a specific format and I have successfully customised an outline number format that is to the exact spec that I need. Generally it works fine and all paragraphs and sub paras number as advertised. <br><br>But, and here's my problem, sometimes a document just won't continue to number in the manner I want. I always write the words of the text first and then do all the form...

Default template management problem
Hi, I'm new to Excel, '03. I've set up a default template, book.xlt, in the xlstart folder, and excel is reading it properly. Now I want to add some macros. Problem is, when I open the VB editor, Insert a Module, then try to save it, the VB editor prompts me to save it as a new file rather than part of book.xlt. If I try to overwrite book.xlt, of course it won't let me because that file is still open in excell; if I try to first close that file the VB editor closes with it. So I'm stuck. Obviously I'm missing something basic. Thanks, p. Pauk Close Excel and workbo...

problem with resizing
Hi! I'm writing a MDI application. Child window is splitted in three panes. In the one pane I've got a FormView with some buttons. How to do, that this FormView was in the center of a pane (even during resizing )? And the second problem, how to do, that during resizing, splitters dividing window were always in the same places? Please, help me. I would be appreciate. bart ...

IF problems, PLEASE HELP!!! #2
Thanks for the help!!!! But it has an error :rolleyes: It says there is an error and then highlights "getting there". An ideas -- ryangruh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ryangruhn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1603 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27497 ...

Outlook 2003 email problem
:confused: I have recently uprated my system and have Office 2003. I cannot get outlook 2003 to accept e mails. Previouly I had outlook express with btinternet and this worked fine. When I first loaded the system up at a friends home it all worked including recieving e-mails. Now it will not recieve them. I've sent test messages and have no errors up when they go but they do not come back. I can see them by logging onto the BT site and accessing them from there. My internet connection works fine, it is just as if outlook is ignoring any messages. The internet conection is through a dial ...

opening files on network problem
i am running excel 2002 on windows xp pro and my server is 2000. when ever i open an excel file up on the xp machine, it opens two instances on the server. then if i close the files and go to reopen it says the file is already open as it only closes 1 instance on the server. this is only happening with excel and not with word or access docs. any ideas ???? ...

Multiple categories problem
In outlook 2003, I am trying to assign categories to a mail item. It works fine if i attach only one category, but if i try to select more than one then outlook combines the selected categories to a string joined with the '_' character. then if i try to open the category window again, instead of showing the 2 categories selected, it shows a new one which is the concatenation of the 2 category titles. Example if I select the categories 'Jokes' and 'Tips' then a new category is creaed with the name of 'Jokes_Tips' P.s. this happens only on one pc, i have a diff...

Clipboard Toolbar Problems
When I do a sequence of Copy/Paste operations, the clipboard toolbar pops up and gets in my way. When I exceed 12, I get an additional popup saying that 12 is the limit and asking me to confirm the copy. I'm not interested in any of these old copy targets. Is there some option or other way to avoid these annoyances? you can turn off the Office Clipboard On the Clipboard task pane click Options. Clear the Show Office Clipboard Automatically check box. Note To copy items to the Clipboard while it is turned off, select the Collect Without Showing Office Clipboard check box. ...

Dev Studio resource tool problem
In the resource editor, the tool that selects a rectangular area does not display the rectangle when adjusting the area. I select the tool. When the cursor moves into the image area, the cross hairs are pink and the image color is inverse. When I hold down the left button and try to adjust the rectangle area, the cross hairs disappear. When I move the mouse there is no way to see the selected area. Anyone seen this before? Thanks ...

Running an Excel macro from Access problem
Hi I'm trying to run the following code in an Access function in order to run an Excel macro. The problem I have is that I wish to close the excel workbook but with changes saved. If I add in the line 'objExcel.Save' before the close command it throws errors saving do you want to replace 'resume.xla'. 'objExcel.Workbooks.Save' doesn't seem to work either. How can I get the workbook to close with changes saved? Set objExcel = CreateObject("Excel.Application") objExcel.Workbooks.Open ("C:\[file path and name here].xls") objExcel.Vis...

How do I resolve complex iteration problems in Excel?
I have a p&l account, a balance sheet and a cashflow, running down the page. Bank interest in the P&L is calculated with reference to the average cash balances in the balance sheet, and cash balnces are determined by the cash flow. Dividends are paid, depending on profitability and cash balances. Unfortunately, the spreadsheet iterates, so instead of trending towards the right answere through iteration - the "calculation" tab on the tools/options sheet is crossed - it gives a wrong answer. Is there any way I can reorder my workings, or any changes I can make to pre...

Problem with resolution of CRM contact emails
Hi, Our system seems to have a problem with contact email addresses. When Outlook autofills CRM contact emails it sometimes does not resolve the email, only the contact name. I'm finding it difficult to replicate this problem, but some of te CRM users have definitely experienced it. Has anyone met this scenario before? (and does anyone know what to do about it???) Thanks! Tom ...

IWebBrowser and Excel (2003 & 2007) problems
Hello, There are two problems with Excel when using it with IWebBrowser control: 1. You can't have Excel working at the same mode in embed mode (using IWebBrowser) and normal mode (as user). This problem is applicable to Excel 2003 but I believe it is possible to reproduce it with Excel 2007 as well. 2. You can't watch more than one Excel (and PowerPoint) file when watching in embed mode. When application that uses IWebBrower is closed a running excel instance is kept in memory. This problem is applicable for Office 2007 version only. Are there any solutions or workarounds to...

Strange Excel Problem (not printing): Excel 2004 & Leopard
Hi - I'm new here, and I'm happy to see a forum like this around - this is the first time I've stumbled on it. I recently installed Leopard, and I'm waiting until Office 2008 comes to our campus (i'm a staff member at UT). In the meantime, Excel is acting really strangely, including behavior like no longer allowing me to type directly in a cell until i double-click inside it. I haven't changed anything in the preferences or unchecked the box allowing one to edit in a cell directly. Previously I could click on a cell, start typing, and it would register my text - no ...

reinstalling office 2008 to see if it resolves the problem of slowing all my apps
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC I have installed office 2008 then gradually all my apps started slowing way down. I have worked with Apple service on all sorts of library repairs, cache removal and confirming all upgrades of OSX, but nothing helps. I want to reinstall my office 2008 and I have the original product key, but installed it originally with just a download, so I have no disk etc. So, how do I reinstall without the disk? ...

Excel Variable Save Name problem
I have written a program for work that is basically a daily cash u spreadsheet, however I would like to save each days report as a backup Ideally I would like to save the worksheet as that days date by us of a command button/macro to reduce the chance of user erro( ie savin under wrong name) The date is on the worksheet, but I can't figure ou a way to use a range as a save name. I would really appreciate some help with this problem. Cheer -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Lippa73 One way to save a copy in C:\ with a date/time stamp Sub test() Dim strdate As ...

MAPI or an unspecified service provider
I had installed outlook on Exchange 2003. Now when I try to republish Default global address list, I get the error "MAPI or an unspecified service provider". I think my MAPI profile must be currupted. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? Thank Kumar On 17 Nov 2005 16:55:44 -0800, "kumar.ullal@gmail.com" <kumar.ullal@gmail.com> wrote: >I had installed outlook on Exchange 2003. Now when I try to republish >Default global address list, I get the error "MAPI or an unspecified >service provider". I think my MAPI profile must be currupted. Can &...

Service Pack 2 Installation Questions
I have a few questions about the SP2. - Is it now supported? - Should I turn off the Exchange services as well as the AV services before the install? On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:41:02 -0800, "Griff" <Griff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a few questions about the SP2. > >- Is it now supported? Yes. > >- Should I turn off the Exchange services as well as the AV services before >the install? Disable all 3rd party services and manually stop Exch Services if desires. the update will stop the exch services manually however. Backups before and after ...

Window placement problem: SW_HIDE, GetWindowPlacement, SetWindowPlacement etc.
Hi, In my OnInitDialog method I have some controls decide whether it's appropriate for them to be visible. If they decide against being visible, they'll call SetWindowPlacement for hiding and do some rearranging of other controls. To do all of this in a neatly manner, a control in progress of hiding wants to know the "hidden" state of other controls in the same dialog. One would expect GetWindowPlacement to be a nice source of this information. But the GetWindowPlacement / SetWindowPlacement combo seems very unreliable to me. I've narrowed it down to this: WI...

Duplicate Calendar Problem
Somehow, I've managed to create two calendars in Outlook. There's the default "Calendar" that you can't delete and another one called "John's Calendar". I only want to be using the default "Calendar", but the other one has all the appointments in it. How do I get the data in "John's Calendar" into "Calendar" so I can then delete the first one? Paul Fenton Drag & drop the items into it. Try using one of the list views. "Paul Fenton" <pfenton@NOSPAMplgassociates.com> wrote in message news:5snap1tsut...

Sum function problem
We're trying to get the sum of about 60 cells [not in a range, unfortunately] on an enormous spreadsheet. As the cells references are entered into the formula the cells are outlined in color and the cell reference in the formula turns a corresponding color. All good. After about 30 entries, the cells are no longer being highlighted and the cell references are in black. After entering all of the cell references in the formula and closing with the parenthesis, we hit enter and get an error message. I can't tell you the exact wording since it's my boss's spreadsheet an...

Display Formula Problem
All, I have search Microsoft's Knowledge Base, but could not find an answer. Hopefully, someone here can solve my problem. I am using Excel 2002. I have several project managers maintaining budgets in Excel workbooks. I am creating a summary Excel workbook. To get the data out of the workbooks, I start with entering an equal sign, click on the cell in one of the other workbooks, and press enter. The value from the source workbook is displayed correctly. Since I want to capture several columns and rows around this first cell, I want to copy formula in the first cell into near cells, I mu...

Compiling problem (MSVC6.0)
I have a project that used to compile in a few seconds. It still does in Debug mode. But in Release mode, now it gets stuck: Class1.cpp Class2.cpp Class3.cpp Generating Code... And it will generate code her for say 5mins, before moving to the next file. Why has this suddenly started happening? Might I have a corrupt file? > I have a project that used to compile in a few seconds. It still does > in Debug mode. But in Release mode, now it gets stuck: > > Class1.cpp > Class2.cpp > Class3.cpp > Generating Code... > > And it will generate code her for say 5mins, befor...

Problem with Outlook and Comcast Email Synchronization
Hi! The following is a chat I had with a Comcast rep about my problem: Patrick > Thank you for contacting Comcast. This is Patrick K. Patrick > How may I help you? Robin > Hi Patrick Robin > I have had problems with linking my Outlook 2000 with my Comcast email account Patrick > Are you unabel to send, receive, or both? Robin > I have tried using the FAQs and still does not work Robin > Both Robin > I get error messages Robin > A TCP/IP error occurred while trying to connect to the server. (Account: 'mail@comcast.net', POP3 Server: 'mail.co...

Range name Problem
I have created a range name XYZ23 refering to a column of data in sheet1. On sheet 2 I typed XYZ23 in cell A3. Why does =COUNT(A3) typed in B3 return a 0 when =COUNT(XYZ23) return the correct count? Hi use =COUNT(INDIRECT(A3)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Landmine" <Landmine@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:FF9F16A2-ACC7-44DA-8DE9-BCD60D18B791@microsoft.com... > I have created a range name XYZ23 refering to a column of data in sheet1. On > sheet 2 I typed XYZ23 in cell A3. Why does =COUNT(A3) typed in B3 return a 0 > when =C...