Printing to Adobe - revised

I get a runtime error everytime I print an invoice to Adobe 6.0. What's the
deal? The invoice prints to the adobe distiller and creates the PDF. However
MS Money crashes, sometimes it restarts itself to the sign on location
other times, it just closes.
Is there a fix? Below is error I get:

Program: msmoney.exe
R6025  - pure virtual function call
I am using:
MS Money 2006 Small Business
version 15.0.150.513

0
Caddant (8)
6/1/2006 9:57:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Caddant wrote:

>I get a runtime error everytime I print an invoice to Adobe 6.0. What's the
>deal? The invoice prints to the adobe distiller and creates the PDF. However
>MS Money crashes, sometimes it restarts itself to the sign on location
>other times, it just closes.
>Is there a fix?

If registering that DLL does not do it, consider trying PDF995 or
CutePDF.

> Below is error I get:
>
>Program: msmoney.exe
>R6025  - pure virtual function call