Printing the "account" activity... no details?

OK, I'm trying to find SOME way of printing out a detailed list of my
recent account activities, and I am not having much luck...

When I am on the account and I choose "Print", all I get is a two
column list, with the "amount" differences and the new running total.
No payee name? No check number? No category? No "reconciled" status? I
tried to look for options here, but the only ones I could find were
for choosing my printer/changing my paper size.

Didn't notice any reports that would print out this information...

How might I do this?

(I am using Money 2004 Deluxe.)

While I'm on this topic, is there any kind of "advanced" manual out
there somewhere? I swear, everything that I ever find,
documentation-wise, seems to be geared towards people that are just
barely learning to read. Lots and lots of pictures, "voice help",
minimal text, and nothing the least bit complicated. Come on, give us
a "Money Resource Kit" type book or something...
0
rk218 (1)
6/26/2004 11:41:46 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Rob K wrote:

>OK, I'm trying to find SOME way of printing out a detailed list of my
>recent account activities, and I am not having much luck...

Start with
Reports->ReportsGallery->IncomeAndExpenses->AccountTransactions.

Click Customize to select account, dates, and whatever else you want
to customize. Click a column heading on the report to sort by
whatever you like. Print.

While there, make note of the other reports available too.

>When I am on the account and I choose "Print", all I get is a two
>column list, with the "amount" differences and the new running total.
>No payee name? No check number? No category? No "reconciled" status? I
>tried to look for options here, but the only ones I could find were
>for choosing my printer/changing my paper size.
>
>Didn't notice any reports that would print out this information...
>
>How might I do this?
>
>(I am using Money 2004 Deluxe.)
>

>While I'm on this topic, is there any kind of "advanced" manual out
>there somewhere? I swear, everything that I ever find,
>documentation-wise, seems to be geared towards people that are just
>barely learning to read. Lots and lots of pictures, "voice help",
>minimal text, and nothing the least bit complicated. Come on, give us
>a "Money Resource Kit" type book or something...

Peruse FAQ available at http://umpmfaq.info/faq.html for information
that may add some ideas for you.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

How to Link/Associate Contacts information into Accounts
Good Morning, I have set up contacts in CRM, however, when I go to the Accounts section the only information displayed is the company name. How do I link the complete information that was entered into Contacts into Accounts without having to re-enter address info. etc.? I do have a primary contact set up in Contacts. I thought that the Contacts information would be automatically linked to the Accounts, and vice versa. I look forward to your response. Thank you. You won't be able to get the Contact's data to auto-populate the Account. I may have a solution for your issue, but...

two checking accounts data downloads to just one of the accts
I have two checking accounts with our bank and when I download transactions into Microsoft Money for either account, all the transactions go to only one of the accounts set up in Money. I was prompted for the first download to our "main" account. Then when I went to download for the other account, I wasn't prompted where to download to... and all the transactions went into the first account. Did that make sense? My bank required we switch to Money from Quicken, so I am new to this. Tried to search in users guide and online for help. Help would be much appreciated - ...

Can't Download Sent Items or other folders from a POP3 Account
I am unable to figure out how to download messages in my sent items folder and other folders from my POP3 account. The inbox works fine. I have Windows XP and Microsoft Outlook 2003. If there is anything else you need let me know. ...

Purge all account balances
Hi, We had used Integrated Manager to import our beginning balances. But now we need to flush all the balances that were imported since it's old now and we want to start from scratch. So the short question is what is the proper way to purge/zero out all the account balances in GP. would prefer a detail answer if possible. If we need to flush from back end (tables) that would be fine too. But perfer the proper way. Thank you H Use 'Clear Data'. File>Maintenance>Clear Data. Clear the financial transaction tables, then run the Reconcile Utility, Tools>U...

IMAP Account
My IT department has been trying to help me set up an IMAP account so I can access my mail from home. So far, nothing has worked. We run a LINUX server and the administrator claims that IMAP works fine when using Nestscape products but not Microsoft. He claims that Outlook does not implement SSL correctly. Does anyone know of any issues setting up an IMAP account to access mail from a LINUX server? ...

Some Accounts Hanging When Checking
Microsoft XP SP 2.0 Outlook 2003 (11.6359.6360) Before I had 6 email accounts I checked with Outlook 2003. I recently "imported 5 other ones from OLE 6.0 into Outlook 2003. I currently have 11 email accounts that I check with Outlook 2003. Since the import, Outlook checks my email for awhile perfectly and all accounts receive just fine, but then after a few hours...2-3 random ones "freeze" or time-out from receiving. I have even removed the troubled accounts and re-created them, but the problem still exists through random accounts. Any ideas? -Dennis > Are you ru...

Give s.o. access rights to all accounts
Hello, I develop an Application, that synchronizes calendaring data of a third party system to MS-Exchange. For installing it, I need an Exchange account that has access rights to all acount to be synchronized. Can this be achived for all accounts by a central administrative procedure (e.g. via the System Manager) or do I have to advise all users to give access rights to their indiviual account? Max You can create a single user and apply full rights to this one user. Try this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/821897/en-us Nue "Max Kubierschky" <max@knirz.de> wrote in me...

address2 fields can not be saved for same account!
Hi Everyone! In my CRM, I input data into Address2 for an exsiting account, then click save and close. But nonthing is saved for address2. Nothing is saved in database. When I create a new account, I can save address2 without any problem. And some existing records in CRM also can save address2. Any help is needed! Thanks Hi, Could be some scripting is misbehaving within the onload/onsave event? Best regards, Merijn "Andrew" wrote: > Hi Everyone! > > In my CRM, I input data into Address2 for an exsiting account, then click > save and close. But nonthing i...

error updating accounts in Money 2005
I didn't use Money for a couple weeks, andwent to update my accounts, and now they fail with the error saying "update not complete" with a red exclamation sign next to it. Updating has always worked in the past and my internet connection is good. I can't find any more info on why it is failing (log files?). Can anyone tell me where i need to start looking? Regards, If you click on the "Learn More" link it will take you to a screen where t lists all the activities you attempted and their status. I have the same problem and am on the line with my bank, they...

Find Future Value of a Savings Account
I am trying to set up a spreadsheet that determines the future value of a savings account. Take a look at the FV function in XL Help. In article <EC8EEB72-AF22-47D8-A266-839CA9356725@microsoft.com>, "gingerjane" <gingerjane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to set up a spreadsheet that determines the future value of a > savings account. ...

Auto Create Accounts to imported Contacts
I must import about 4500 contacts and I don't want to manually create all the accounts. Is there a way to auto create the accounts and associate it to the contacts? I can manually generate a Excel file with the name of the Account, and the address, but which is the best way to import it to CRM and then, associate the contacts to this accounts (without matching one by one) Thanks in advance -- Carlos Well, you can use the Data Migration Framework which can create both or you can write your own SDK-based code to do this. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ------------------------------...

creating accounts starting before Jan 1
Is it possible to create a loan (mortgae in my case) account and have the opening date be older than Jan 1 of this year? Please help! Set the clock back on the PC? (Personally, I think this is a really dumb limitation. But I didn't design the thing.) "Jay Behr" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:245de01c45fbd$264a07a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to create a loan (mortgae in my case) > account and have the opening date be older than Jan 1 of > this year? > > Please help! ...

Permission for account change
Dear Friends I have my domain as abc.com I have another domain xyz.com for which i have created a separate account for the users so that they can send the email with both the domain by using from filed. i have one user user1 who is facing problem i have created userxyz for with the default email address of xyz.com domain but i am facing strange problem as the permission of sending email is reseting. Kindly suggest what can be the problem. best regards Niitmalad What version of Exchange and how/where exactly it is resetting? Niitmalad wrote: > Dear Friends > > I have...

My synchronized emails disappeared after adding a new account
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004F_01CB5135.56C7EAD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I created first an account and I synchronized everything on my local = machine, meaning all messages not only the headers. After doing this I checked if those messages were in my local computer = and they were all there. I added a new live account and I did not even synchronized it. Just = logged in it. To my surprise when I clicked on the first account which was a Hotmail = one, I...

[outlook express] retrieve email accounts information from filesystem
I need to retrieve from an hard disk, all the information related to the mail accounts configured under Outlook Express (i.e.POP3 server address, email address, username/password, etc etc). If there any way to do that? TIA, NeXTstep NeXTstep <na@na.na> wrote: > I need to retrieve from an hard disk, all the information related to > the mail accounts configured under Outlook Express (i.e.POP3 server > address, email address, username/password, etc etc). Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. This isn't one of them. -- Brian Tillman ...

How to enumerate all email accounts?
Hi, How can i enumerate all email accounts in the current profile? Should work with IMO to. thanks in advance. ...

new account
I have not used my money account for about 8 months. I want to start completly over. I have tried, by creating a new passport account. Its getting me nowhere. I don't want to delete files one be one. Do I have any options?? All of my account info has changed. In microsoft.public.money, Leah wrote: >I have not used my money account for about 8 months. I >want to start completly over. I have tried, by creating >a new passport account. Its getting me nowhere. I don't >want to delete files one be one. Do I have any >options?? All of my account info has ...

Account Setup Outlook 2002
Do multiple accounts have to be in any order to send and receive all of them? (Does the pop accounts have to be inputed before the IMAP and HTTP accounts?) What would cause Outlook to eliminate the "send" button in the standard toolbar while composing a new message? Thanks in Advance! Chris 1. No 2. Right click on the toolbar, select Customize, then Reset from the toolbars tab. If this does not work, close Outlook, find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, al...

backing up email account settings
hi, pls let me know how to back up the email a/c settings in OUTLOOK. just like the IAF files in OUTLOOK EXPRESS. regards tom <tom@tom.com> wrote: > pls let me know how to back up the email a/c settings in OUTLOOK. > just like the IAF files in OUTLOOK EXPRESS. Depends on the version of Outlook. With Outlook 2002 and 2003 (and possibly Outlook 2007, but I can't check), there is a Microsoft Office Save My Settings Wizard, which is able to save account settings. Outlook 2000 in Internet Mail Only mode is able to export account settings directly. For all versions of O...

Analytical Accounting and beginning balances
I have customer with 30 companies, all with hundreds of AA dimensions. Many of their AA accounts are balance sheet accounts. In order to maintain beginning balances of these accounts after closing the year, they have to re-enter the AA beginning balances in a journal entry and then turn off AA and void the journal entry. This is ridiculous and totally impractical. AA balance sheet accounts need to bring their balances forward when the year is closed. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this...

ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE / STORE ACCOUNT
For the past three weeks or so we have been implementing RMS and allowing charges to be made to Tendered "Store Account". Now when we go to print accounts receivable or statements, no data/balance is available. Purchase history shows that a charge was made to the "Store Account". Help... a statement is no good if it does not show a balance. (The company who sold us RMS was fired months ago do to gross incompetence.) What is the Tender Type setting of the "Store Account" Tender? SO Manager, Database/TenderTypes Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://...

Each account has a different login/password for the same broker
We have multiple accounts at E*Trade. My wife's IRA rollover account has a different id/pw than our brokerage account, but it appears that Money 2003 only allows one login per broker, rather than different logins for different accounts. Please tell me that this isn't the case! That is a real lack of flexibility. In microsoft.public.money, RickB wrote: >We have multiple accounts at E*Trade. My wife's IRA rollover account has a >different id/pw than our brokerage account, but it appears that Money 2003 >only allows one login per broker, rather than different logins f...

CRM Account Notes Error........1
I am getting the following Error when i try to create Notes on Account Level in MSCRM........ Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 5/10/2005 Time: 1:00:28 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM11 Description: MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: The data area passed to a system call is too small. Error Message: The data area passed to a system call is too small. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source ...

Using Multiple e-mail accounts
I am trying to use (2) email addresses on the same computer. I hav used one for 6 years and because of all of the spam and such I a creating another email. I will keep the oldest for another week an then delete entirely. How can I switch from one email account t another on the same computer. Am using Outlook 2002. Thanks for you help. Larr ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Error: Line accounts missing or invalid
I have an error when trying to post a sales invoice for a single item that reads: **One or more line items contain warnings or errors *ERROR: Line accounts are missing or invalid Myself & others have checked the distribution & everything is valid. This is the first transaction we are posting in a GP 10.0 instance. I am wondering if a field or flag somewhere needs to be checked. Any help would be appreciated. Adam Adam, If this is in Sales Order Processing, go to the Sales Item Detail Entry (click on the line item, then on the blue arrow to the right of the 'Item Numbe...