Printing reconciliation

Is there a way to print a reconciliation report wich shows outstanding
checks and deposits in transit, etc?

Thanks,
Craig

0
stonecpa (8)
10/24/2005 2:36:43 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Craig wrote:

>Is there a way to print a reconciliation report wich shows outstanding
>checks and deposits in transit, etc?

You can customize a report similar to the way described in how to
make a report like bank statement/reconciliation:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;176329

You would customize to show transactions that had not been cleared.
Check the other tabs for more things you can customize. Then you can
save the customized report as a Favorite. That lets you start with
that same report, even if you have later reset or changed the base
report that you used.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Quick Print Macro
When the SOP Quick Print is set up, does this create a macro file somewhere? Or, is it built into the program code? If it's a macro file, where is the file stored? Hi Elaine When I first wrote the Quick Print feature for Named Printers, it did use a macro. This is because a macro was the only automated method I could use to press "Save" on the "Save, Discard, Cancel" dialog. This was because Named Printers was originally a 3rd party addon. When Named Printers became core in v6, the developers could change the original scripts on the SOP_Entry window to avoi...

How do I print color charts to imagerunner c2880 from excel 2007
Charts only print in black and white to this printer. If I don't click on the chart and print the sheet, the figure prints in color ...

Printing Previous & Next Month's Calendar on Current Month
This issue is for Outlook 2000. When I print my monthly calendar on 8 1/2 x 11 paper, mini calendars print at the top, right for the current month and the next month. A mini calendar of the current month is useless! How can I include the previous month and the next month mini calendars on the current month? Thanks. Sue Mosher's "Slipstick" site has a great calendar printer that is a Word template that prints the calendar thumbnails the way that you would like... http://www.slipstick.com/addins/gallery/index.htm#myolcal "My Outlook Calendar: Customizable Word templ...

Printing Booklets
Publisher 2002 - I can't seem to find a way to send ONE spread page in booklet format to the printer. E.g., in a 10-page booklet, I want to print just the 3-8 spread page. On screen are, of course, page 2 and page 3. Publisher prints both spread pages 2-9 and 3-8. Is there any way to do this? I've tried this, BTW, with four different printers by now: two HP deskjets, a Ricoh Aficio CL7000 laser and a Ricoh Priport JP8500. It's NOT in the printer settings! In view, clear two page spread, with page 3 on the screen, print, current page, click "no". -- Mary ...

Printing Notes in Powerpoint
Here are directions on how to print Notes in Powerpoint. [Done in Powerpoint 2008 under Leopard ] 1. Select "Notes Page" from the View menu. 2. File--> Print 3. As noted elsewhere, make sure the triangle icon next to the printer name is "point upward", giving the extended Print dialog box. 4. In the "Copies and Pages" section, select "Notes" from the "Print What" drop-down menu. 5. From the "Layout" section (found by clicking on the drop-down menu that begins with "Copies and Pages"), choose "4" from the "...

Outlook 2003: Attachment Icon doesn't print
All users in a subsidiary office share this attachment icon problem: they see the paper clip in the attachment field prior to opening the e-mail message, and they also see the icon in the opened e-mail (sometimes located below the subject line in the heading, and sometimes located in the body of the e-mail). When they print the message, the icon fails to appear. It will print when you print the message in Plain Text. For HTML it will be fixed in SP1 which is coming soon! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an O...

Printing in Color
Have just downloaded trial copy of Publisher. Will only print in black and white. Print Preview is also in black and white. How can I resolve this problem? -- Always try to sail through life on the ship of Happiness I, too, can not print in color with Publisher 07 and preview is in black and white. Other programs print in color, only Publisher won't. "stanmoore" wrote: > Have just downloaded trial copy of Publisher. Will only print in black and > white. > Print Preview is also in black and white. How can I resolve this problem? > -- > Always try to sail ...

Printing in Win NT vs Win 2000
When printing a document in NT, it is coming out differently than from 2000. It doesn't matter what printer you print to. I've tried 4 different printers so far. The option in Excel is fit to 1x1 page. Any ideas? Thank you. Kathy I'm afraid it is difficult to get prints the same from different printers and operating systems as the drivers will be different all round. Excel uses setting from the drivers. You could try and ensure that all same printers have all same version of drivers for each operating system. (Normally manufacturers release them all together for Winx) ...

Change print templates
Does anyone know how to change the print templates in crm 1.2 ...

text in cell looks different when printed
text in cell looks ok on screen. when printed, text is moved around, out of alignment from the way the cell looked when viewing the screen. When keying in information into a cell, how do you get the text to skip a line? when I press enter key, the pointer moves to the next cell. Hi I would check your printer driver for your first problem. How does it look on Print Preview? For your second question, use Alt Enter and this will insert a carriage return into the cell. -- Andy. "thomas brown" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35c101c42944$...

printing a list
Hello, i need help: I have a list that contains all the invoices of the customers. Note: a customer might have more than one invoice. I need to print this list, but eatch customer in a separate page. Thank you, SN Hi could you provide some more details about the layout of this sheet. One way could be to use a macro which inserts manual pagebreaks. E.g. try the following macros (inserts a pagebreak if the value in column A changes). Adapt this to your needs Option Explicit Sub insert_pagebreak() Dim lastrow As Long Dim row_index As Long lastrow = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "A&qu...

Can I print bold text with unbolded border
I can format a cell with bold text and unbolded underline but when I print it prints bold underline. Is there anyway to print the text as bold and the underline as not bold? Probably not. Underlining is a function of the Font menu, so bold fonts have bold underlines. However, you can use the Border menu in Format-Cells to apply an unbolded bottom border to the cell. "KoriBustard" <KoriBustard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5561A99-2217-4037-9280-E30CEBF5D7A1@microsoft.com... >I can format a cell with bold text and unbolded underline but when I prin...

printing tiles in a banner
I am printing out a large banner that has 49 tiles when I got to 18 pub failed. Is there a way to tell it to start printing at 19 or do I have to print the whole thing again? Gary A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from gary <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > I am printing out a large banner that has 49 tiles when I > got to 18 pub failed. Is there a way to tell it to start > printing at 19 or do I have to print the whole thing > again? Print the entire banner to a PDF file using a free utility such as PDF995 (www.pdf995.com)...

Printing address labels from Address Book Group
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I think I have properly created the label template, but can't import my address group from mac address book. From tools/mail merge manager/get list, mac address book is not shown as an option. Office address book is something else and not mine. How do I link to a Group in my Address Book? Word cannot connect to Address Book. If you want to create labels using the Mail Merge feature, you will have to import your contacts into the Office Address Book (which is part of Entourage), or you could try to export your Address Book dat...

How does one print in b&w from document with color pictures??
For what it's worth I have MSPublisher 2007. I see NOWHERE to change print color to b&w in order to save on cost of publishing. It seems basic to me to be able to designate b&w. Bevkay wrote: > For what it's worth I have MSPublisher 2007. I see NOWHERE to change > print color to b&w in order to save on cost of publishing. It seems > basic to me to be able to designate b&w. ================================= In Pub 2007...the following steps work for my old HP Printer. File / Print / Properties button / Publication and Paper settings tab / Paper Quality...

Printing in Publisher 2003 #2
How can we have a Publisher document print all the way to the edge of the paper? For example, getting the gradient to print to the edge. We have set the margins at 0" all the way around but haven't had any luck. If your printer can't print full bleed then nothing you do will make it do so. If it can, sometimes there are specific setting for the printer. You need to read the printer manual. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "PJ FETTE" <PJ FETTE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Printing Question #2
There is something that is wondering me when i want to do a multi CFormView Printing. When I create the first form in the app wizard, it has the following printing command created for you. ON_COMMAND(ID_FILE_PRINT, CFormView::OnFilePrint) ON_COMMAND(ID_FILE_PRINT_DIRECT, CFormView::OnFilePrint) ON_COMMAND(ID_FILE_PRINT_PREVIEW, CFormView::OnFilePrintPreview) when create a second form, it doesn't have these command. I know that these command can get it from the class wizard. But when created the command, it has the following constructor void CProduct::OnFilePrint() { // TODO: Add yo...

Z Report not printing, but receipts print?????
We just brought the system up live today... We are running version 1.3.1009 on xp (sp2). we have a epson tm-u375p. the receipts are printing as needed. but neither Z or X report prints to the receipt printer... Please assist. -- Thanks, Randy Hi Rp, Login to store manager and go to Database > Registers > Receipt Formats click 40 or Full Page format which you are using with your printer. and select its properties. Make sure that Report have attached 40-colx and Z Report if not click the Hourglass button and attach the Xreport.xml to it. Reopen your POS and try to perform...

Cannot print attachment with sent items
I am trying to print an email that is in my sent items so that it will show that the attachment was sent but when I print, it does not show the attachment. Does anyone know how to fix this? ...

Slow printing mail merge
Hi, I'm hoping to find a solution to slow printing from Publisher 2003, 4-up postcards with thousands of name/addresses being merged onto a very simple Publisher doc (each 4-up sheet spools at about 12K in size). I am printing through a Fiery print controller on a Xerox 252 using the PCL driver (PS was no help so far). I have already applied changes recommended in KBA 891904, which did speed up the processby sending in larger batches. I also checked the setting changes shown on KBA 279385, but saw no difference. Spooling jobs is still taking an unusually long time, though. Any thoug...

Strange problem with print preview
Hi! I've got strange(?) problem with print preview. I've got my own class based on the CPreviewView class. I override OnBeginPrinting, OnPrint and OnEndPrinting, but i've got problem. In OnBeginPrinting i create my font. void CMyPrintPreview::OnBeginPrinting(CDC *pDC, CPrintInfo *pInfo) { pDC->SetMapMode(MM_LOMETRIC); CreateFont(pDC, "Comic Sans MS", FontSize, FW_NORMAL, 0, 0); } And I'm using this font in my OnPrint function. CreateFont looks like that: void CMyPrintPreview::CreateFont(CDC* pDC, string FaceName, int Height, int Weight, int italic, int underlin...

Printing: Scaling Page
The page is 24" by 48". I want to print it on 8.5" by 11", so I want to scale it (echos of Excel features). Anyway, I read in a previous post to use: Format/Autofit/BestFit "AutoFit" is not greyed out but the three sub menu items (ie Best Fit) are. So Best Fit is not available. What to do... any advice? Thank you so much. Jane Jane <Jane@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > The page is 24" by 48". I want to print it on 8.5" by 11", so I want > to scale it (echos of Excel features). Print a P...

how to print baby shower invitations that I already purchased
I need to know how to use publisher to print on the invites I purchased...I pulled up blank documents but did not know which to choose and how to do this...I am illiterate on this...help... -- Thanks WendyK You need to set up a blank template the size of the purchased cards. You will also need to set your printer up for that size stock. It's going to take some time to get things set up the way you want them but it can be done. You might want to make sure you have some plain paper cut the same size as your cards. You'll want to run some test prints and there's no sense wast...

Conditional printing on a report
Good afternoon. I am designing a report where 3 or 4 text paragraphs only need to appear on the very first page. My idea is to create a page footer and to put a formula of macro to do so... Can anyone share idea /code with me to have this conditional formatting in place? Thanks a bunch for your help Michel ...

Powerpoint handouts should be possible to print with text
Quite often we, at my work, need to print out a manuscript for a presentation. They normally contain a lot more than the slides themselves. The best solution for us would be a possibility to export the slides to a word document that looks pretty much like the 3-slide handout. With the slides as pictures that we can write around, i.e. both above and below as well as beside, our scripts can easily be finished - and when it is a product feature, the files could be more sound. Today, we need to copy one slide at the time from .ppt to .doc, fix the text positioning, position the pict...