Printing Portfolio view in Money 2006

Hi,
I am viewing my portfolio...(from Home, Investing Home...Portfolio Manager)
I try to print the portfolio...(Other tasks, More, Print, Portfolio Report).
Nothing happens when I click on Print, Portfolio Report.
I try using File, Print, also, nothing happens.

I am using 2006, and have repaired my file, and rebooted my machine, but no
luck.

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Curly_Money2006 wrote:

>Hi,
>I am viewing my portfolio...(from Home, Investing Home...Portfolio Manager)
>I try to print the portfolio...(Other tasks, More, Print, Portfolio Report).
>Nothing happens when I click on Print, Portfolio Report.
>I try using File, Print, also, nothing happens.
>
>I am using 2006, and have repaired my file, and rebooted my machine, but no
>luck.

You could try a different printer. You might install a PDF "printer"
that prints to a file, and print to that "printer". CutePDF and
PDF995 offer free versions.

If that is successful, perhaps there is a problem in the setup of
the real printer.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)