Printing Margins on Reports

Money 2004 will not print my monthly report without
cutting a fourth of it off the edge of the paper.  I've
tried everything to fix the problem with the printer ,
inside money itself, and tried to copy it to word or
excel, but can't seem to get it to work.  Anyone, any
suggestions?
0
anonymous (74722)
8/1/2004 12:13:11 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Blank page at the end of report (no margins problem)
In an Access report I've created, the last page is always blank (so not every other page, only the last one). This is very strange considering the fact that I've set both page headers and footers and they don't appear on this page. Now I've checked all margins, both "can shrink" and "can expand" options and I really can't seem to find where this problem is coming from. Another strange fact is that in preview mode (and in report preview mode) I don't see this blank page, it's just there when I print the report. Can anyone tell me what I'm m...

text wrapping before my right margin
When I open a new document in Word 2003, my text will wrap 1/2 inch before my right margin (i.e. at 6 inches instead of 6.5 inches). My margins are set at 1" L & R and there is no indent set. The only way I've found around this is to either set it for 1 column of 6.5 inch width, or to set my right margin at 0.5 inches so the text will wrap at 6.5 inches. Any idea how to fix this so my text will wrap at the correct margin when I start a new document? Thanks! See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP ...

Form Filling and Print Area
I am creating a template of an existing form. I need cell titles so i can see what information goes where.I want to print the data entered and not the titles. What has been happening is where ever I designate a print area ends up printing as an addittional page instead of just further down my page.How can I accomplish this? If I understand what you're looking for, try linking the data cells to a portion of the sheet that is "off screen", and then designate the off screen cells as the print area. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all cor...

Printing of cells in Excel with conditional equations?
How do I suppress printing of cells in Excel that have a conditional equation in the cell and appear as blanks in the worksheet, but when I print I get a blank label. I am setting this up for a user and I don't want them to have to highlight the cells and then use SELECTION in the print parameters? Can you pick out a column that always has data when the row should be printed--and is always blank when the row should not be printed? If yes, then I'd apply Data|Filter|Autofilter to that range/column. Filter to show just the non-blanks and then print, then data|filter|showall to get...

Text box "print object" becomes unchecked within a Chart
First of all, I'm not sure if I should post this question in "Charts" or "General" or another topic, but I have a workbook that has been around for a few years. It used to print fine; now text boxes w/in charts are no longer printing. The solution is going into eachText Box properties and checking "Print Object". (Unfortuantely, there are many textboxes . . . I have a question posted under programming on how to create a macro to fix this problem.) Thank you for any thoughts . . . ...

crop marks on a two sided print
I need to print on two sides (20 copies of an 8cm x 5cm business card on a sheet of A3). I need the crop marks on the first side, but not on the other as they do not line up properly however, if I disable the crop marks publisher 'helpfully' closes up the gaps and increases the number of copies per sheet on this side.... Aaaaargh! Any ideas on how to stop this OR how to print the crop marks 'invisibly' without printing to EPS and then editing the 'picture'? Help, I am running out of time! Separate the publication into two publications. Manually create the secon...

view changes as I make them without print preview
Please can someone explain how I can view the changes I make to a publication "live" without having to keep going to print preview. I can see changes to text but nothing else i.e colour of background, textures and shape colour and lines. I am using windows XP home edition crazyk.2007 wrote: > Please can someone explain how I can view the changes I make to a publication > "live" without having to keep going to print preview. I can see changes to > text but nothing else i.e colour of background, textures and shape colour and > lines. Read http://ed.mvps.or...

Microsoft Money 2006
I am using Microsoft Money 2006 Small Business. For some reason when I do reports and transactions by category I don't see my expenses for a few of my credit cards. It just would not show up in transactions by category. Then I notice that when I left click and change account settings for my credit card, the "Include transaction in account to calculate cash flow and Use this account for budgeted savings goals" has been grayed out. I tried everything but I can't seem to select the other option and ungray it. Thanks for any help you may provide In microsoft.public.money, super...

Printing #15
How can I print a half-fold card on 1 page instead of 2 seperate sheets? Print current page, turn it over and do it again. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "joceybear" <joceybear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3307099-9072-43B7-82F4-D008CE42E3B3@microsoft.com... > How can I print a half-fold card on 1 page instead of 2 seperate sheets? ...

Exporting reports in PDF format ?
I heard this is possible but I do not see the PDF option in the export menu. Do I need special software to do this or is it built-in to Access? I have Access 2003 and XP. Exporting to PDF is not part of MS Access. If you have Adobe Acrobat (the full version, not just the reader) , it should show as a "Printer" on the File - Print. There are other 3rd party packages that are available to do the same thing - we use PDFCreator, which is installed as a "Printer", and saves any document as a pdf file to any location. John mscertified wrote: >I heard this is possible...

OL 2003: How to print the Created field in tasks?
When I print an Outlook 2003 task, the following fields get printed: Subject Status Percent Complete Total Work Actual Work Owner If a task has a Start Date, then it also gets printed. Interestingly, I created a custom field, which I call "Actor" and it also gets printed. However, I would like to print the Created field (which has the date the task was created). Advise please. ...

How do I copy a print format from sheet to sheet in excel ?
I would like to copy a printing format to other sheets in a workbook including print areas and print titles. Is this possible does anyone know? Thanks. Hello- Unless I'm missing something, most everything you're asking *is* done automatically since your print specs are for the workbook, not sheet-by-sheet. Headers/Footers, Rows to repeat@top, margins, etc. apply to all sheets, and Print Areas need only be set if you want to print a portion of what would normally be output. You might want to consider Named Ranges if you haven't already done so. HTH |:>) "kernat&qu...

Protect a sheet from Printing within a workbook?
I am making an ordering spreadsheet for my customers. On one sheet, there is every style # of THEIRS, with the corresponding style # of MINE (to preface, my customers refuse to make my life easier by ordering with our style #s, so I have to make up 20 of these sheets for various large customers..but thats beside the point). Again, on one sheet, is about 1000 style #s in two columns (their # and my #) The second and third sheets, are the ones that they are going to use to send in orders to me. When they email me an order, my computer is set to automatically print out the xls files attached ...

Deploying .NET crystal reports on crm 1.2 server
Hi, We developed some reports using Visual Studio.Net 2003 inbuilt Crystal Reports & viewer.(we had to do this because the CRM reports using SDK were not able to talk to our separate custom database) We are able to render these .net crystal reports on our developer machine (non-crm).However, we are not able to render the same when we deploy these .NEt crystal reports to our CRM webserver. (We have CRM 1.2 Installation with Crystal Enterprise 9 on this crm server) I guess that this may be happening because of version conflict between .Net crystal viewer and the CRM enhanced crystal v...

Trial Balance Report Error
I am trying to print a detailed trial balance out of Financial. I am getting the following error message: Error in equation ****ILLEGAL SYNTAX*** found]: Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks Angie Did this error just start? Have there been any recent customizations to the report? Try logging out of GP and back in and see if that resolves the issue. If there haven't been any customizations, it's likely a communications error. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com I have this same issue with one user, unfortunately my direct manager. He ...

Stock Status report with Lot Costs
Hi All I would like the system Stock Status report to print up the Lot Number and the qty in that Lot and the cost of that Lot. I can see that I am able to get my first 2 requests, but the cost is not available. In the past I have only achieved this report by using a Crystal Report but I would like to know if anyone has had success in defining their own join and actually having those costs appear in this report in GP. Any suggestions would be welcomed. I am on GP ver 9 with SP 3 Thankx Sheila ...

Printing empty rows
I have a worksheet of 30 rows and 2 columns There are intermittent rows that have no data How can I print the worksheet and not have the spaces due to the empty rows. For example Here is a portion of the follwoing worksheet: .. A B 1 yellow apples 2 green pears 3 oranges 4 blue skies 5 6 violet sunsets 7 black I would like it to print as follows: yellow apples green pears oranges blue skies violet ...

Extra blank pages when printing
I have a workbook that I use daily for creating and recording works orders and printing the associated documents and labels. Whenever I print from a particular sheet, I get an extra blank page. I've made sure there's nothing in any of the surrounding cells and set the right and bottom margins to zero. The printed image is well within the printable area, but I still get the extra unwanted page so I'm stumped as to what's causing the extra page to be generated. Any ideas? -- Jonathan Finney Select the entire area of the sheet that you wish to print, then: <File&...

Print Specific Charts
I have a little problem with some code I've been using. In my workbook I have 7 sheets with 45+ pre-made charts. Some have data but most don't. The current code I have counts how many charts there are on the sheet, selects, activates, and prints them all the way I like. Thing is I'd like it to print only the charts with data in them. I thought that a code could be made that checks the source range of the chart for numbers then prints that chart. However because there are 45+ charts and 7 sheets that would take awhile. Below is an example of the code i'm currently using...

Dept Wage and Hour report
In v6.0, the Dept Wage and Hour report should MTD, QTD and YTD columns of information, this was removed in v7.5. I have had many requests from my clients to bring this back. I was told that v9.0 would bring these fields back but it didn't. Please bring the MTD, QTD and YTD fields back to the Department Wage and Hour report. Thanks, Emily ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, foll...

Hiow do I print a full A4 page graphic
I admit that I'm more comfortable in Quark - but need to create a merged document in Publisher. It contains a graphic which is 200x287mm centred on an A4 page. Unfortunately, the bottom 15mm or so doesn't print. Can anyone set me straight? I've tried what I consider to be the obvious stuff, but can't find any sensible controls... Help - please!!!! Thanks in anticipation. Read the third FAQ here Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://ms...

Extra blank line on report
Access 2003... I have a report with a group header and detail lines. The group header has a fixed size, and set to neither grow nor shrink. The bottom-most control in the group header is a horizontal line (to set it apart from the details that follow). The detail contains one row of controls, but one of these is set so it can grow (in case the text doesn't fit on the single line). The detail section itself is set to shrink, but NOT to grow. Some of the controls have "Hide Duplicates" set to yes ... but I don't see what this has to do with the problem. ...

Would you tell me how i can easily print a document In VC++6.0
Hi all, Now i need to write a program to print something. But so far i only know it's not easy with VC, and only know I have to caculate row-spacing, set the numbers of line per page by myself and use OnDraw() fucntion. From my friends I know print is not a very difficult thing in other Langauge, i'm here just want to know whether it have the easy way for VC too. Thanks for your kindness and help, Geoff ...

Printing jpg image retrieved from a given path
We need to print out a product catalog complete with the photo of the product. The image of the product is stored in a saved folder, example c:\photo\a.jpg for product a. I have a table that store the Product ID, Product Description, Product List Price and Product Image Path. Example of record a, Bicycle Model A, 100.00, c:\photo\a.jpg b, Bicycle Model B, 150.00, c:\photo\b.jpg I would like to use SRS report - table to print the above, but pick up the image from the path given and print the graphic (instead of the path) on the catalog. Can anyone help to advice what I shou...

AR Trial Balance Report w/Multicurrency Balances
We have Customer using Canadia currency. When we print an aged trial balance report we have transactions that show up but when you go into Cards-Customer-Summary and drill back the balance is zero on the same transaction. I have tried Routines-Sales-Paid Transaction Removal but this does not work. Can anybody tell me how to get these balances cleared from the report? Are you printing an Aged Trial Balance or an Aged Trial Balance W/Options? Try the Aged Trial Balance W/Options. Be sure the Exclude Fully Paid Documents box is checked. JEK "nancy.kemmer@webasto-us.com" ...