Printing checks...

Is there any way to get Money 2005 to print the account
number stored for the Payee on a check without always
having to type it into the memo field?
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Not in Mv1, not in M05.

"Jason Mallory" <jason_mallory@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Is there any way to get Money 2005 to print the account
> number stored for the Payee on a check without always
> having to type it into the memo field?

you can put it in the payee address field. It will stay there and print in
that location. You can add it to the address, if you also print the address
on the check (I don't, typically, since I don't use window envelopes). This
is how I put in my name, address, SSN for tax checks I print, since they
want all that stuff on the check itself.
"Jason Mallory" <jason_mallory@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Is there any way to get Money 2005 to print the account
> number stored for the Payee on a check without always
> having to type it into the memo field?

0
purple1 (24)

Portfolio & Checking Account
I am using my MS Money as my investing porfolio manager. This worked great until I started buying and selling. My portfolio is linked to my checking account and everytime I buy or sell a stock the money goes into or out of my checking account. My question is how do I make my portfolio so that it is indepent of my checking account. I don't care if I have to make up a seperate account I just cannot have it use my personal chekcing account, it makes reconciling a nightmare. Thanks...Brad Every Buy/Sell transaction lists a source or destination for proceeds. Don't put your c...

Visio not printing as shown in previewed
Organizational chart previews perfectly on a single sheet, but only prints the lowere third to half. How can this be corrected? usually ends up as a printer driver issue. al "Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50A41B02-2D88-4DB0-B85F-2C93784E2B7D@microsoft.com... > Organizational chart previews perfectly on a single sheet, but only prints > the lowere third to half. How can this be corrected? ...

Issue printing newsletter that was emailed
I just completed a newsletter targeted at executives within our company. When the document is loaded and I open the Page Setup dialog box, the Layout options are: Publication type: Custom Page Size : Width: 9.5" Height: 44" Orientation: Landscape When I send the newsletter as an email, only the first page will print. Any suggestions how I might correct this problem before sending it out to our executives who will undoubtedly want to print the message. Thank you John Hart That's a really strange size for a newsletter. What size paper are you using to print it on? (I ...

Printing gridlines in MS Excel
In MS Excel, in File, page set-up, sheet, I checked off PRINT GRIDLINES, but it does not print the gridlines. Why? I am using MS Office XP Professional, Version 2002. David If you have "Draft Quality" checked you won't print gridlines. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:03:03 -0800, "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In MS Excel, in File, page set-up, sheet, I checked off PRINT GRIDLINES, but >it does not print the gridlines. Why? I am using MS Office XP Professional, >Version 2002. ...

Converting an MFC app from VS 6.0 to 2005
Hi, I'm just converting a VS 6.0 project to 2005. The project is compiled now but I had a problem with AfxGetThread() not working the same way on 2005. The MSDN documentation was very clear and I fixed it but ... What about other API's that have changed? Is there a list or a tool to find them and report any potential problems with the code? Otherwise I'll have to rely heavily on testing the entire app (which I've never used before!). Thanks. Peter "Peter Smithson" <Peter_Smithson@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1160647234.909331.165340@i42g2000cwa.g...

Outlook not printing correctly
I have Outlook 2003 and when I print an html message it prints out smaller than the original size and everything is aligned right. So only the right half of the paper is being printed on and the font has shrunk down. This only happens with HTML emails. Plain text emails print fine and other documents print fine. The problem is in Outlook somewhere ...

Body Does not print.
I am using Outlook 2002 SP 2. When I send an HTML message to print to ther printer the header prints but the body of the message does not. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help in advance. ...

Create New Message Using Print Layout
I would like to draft new messages using "print layout" from the view menu. What I would really like to do is make that my default. Is there a way I can make "print layout" the default view when generating new messages? TIA Jerry What version of Outlook/Office and are you using Word as the editor? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Jerry asked: | I would like to draft new messages using "...

printing outlook contacts
only "table style" available when printing outlook 2000 sp- 3 (9.0.0.6627) contacts, any attempt to change either "page setup" or "define styles" crashes (blue screen) ibm thinkpad t23 ...

check Range size
I have created a worksheet that is designed to take the values fro another sheet within the same workbook and clean up all values withi it. The problem I have is that I want my cleanup worksheet to detec changes to the size of the range of data that is to be cleaned and cop down / delete the rows of formulas neccessary to match. This is instead of having to manually drag down / delete as appropriat every time I past new data into the RAW sheet. The cleaned up range is being used as a link table for use within M Access. HELP!! -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This assums ...

receipt printing #5
How do I print a receipt prior to tendering? I know that you can create a Quote and then print, but what a mess. ...

Check Name returns No Suggestions
To the group: Outlook 2003, Windows XP I type in a name in the To: box and click the Check Names icon and it returns 'No Suggestions' The Order of Check Names Address Lists is set to Contacts first (Address Book > Tools > Options) - kb296948 I have reset the nickname and automatic completion cache - kb287623 I have even deleted some of the auto-complete names - kb292928 Still I get 'No Suggestions' when I type in a name I have in my Contacts. Any assistance or suggestions most welcome. Thank you. John Can you give an example of what you're typing in and wh...

Check important pack for MS Internet Explorer
--eojfcwbasc Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="agtsvbarlkrqvjpnc"; type="multipart/alternative" --agtsvbarlkrqvjpnc Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tmpcbwupucpalmpj" --tmpcbwupucpalmpj Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. In...

Void multicurrency check
Void a Dec multicurrency check in July - did not change "Date Voided" to July accidentally left as Dec so when posted to July GL used Dec exchange rate instead of July exchange rate and now US bank balance out - what's the best way to fix this problem? Can I "undo" the voided check? If anyone can help asap!!! Thanks You cannot un-void a void. Best action is a series of adjustments with notes attached. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at ht...

Dup check 2 columns
Using Excel 2007, I have a two column list with over 100,000 rows. Example: Jane Doe U Jane Doe John Doe John Doe U John Doe Jack Doe Jack Doe I want to run a dup check to make sure there is only one Jane, Jack or John Doe, but the copy I want to stay is the one with a U behind it if there is one (wouldn't matter which row is kept for Jack). From what I've done so far, the dup check simply keeps whichever record is in the top row. Seems like it should be an easy fix, but I'm lost. Please help. Hi, If the rows you want to keep ar...

Outlook 2007 printing is slow
The President of our company called us up to his office this morning because his Outlook 2007 took 20 seconds to print out an email. He said it was printing fine on Friday. He's using Winxp sp3 with Microsoft Office 2007. The computer is only two months old. We printed to two different printers and that narrowed it down for us that Outlook 2007 had a problem. We ran a Office diagnostic and everything was fine. Word prints fine to both printers. We checked the print drivers and they are up-to-date. We even did a system restore and it still didn't work. The last updates he had were from ...

Printing a worksheet in two (or more) columns
Hi, I've got an extremely long spreadsheet table comprising two columns of data. I'd like to print these data in a more compact form - in the same way that the entries are organised in a telephone directory. Say on average my page is 50 rows high - my first two columns on page 1 would appear on the left hand side and be rows 1 through 50, row 51 would continue at the top of the page, but on the right-hand side. Row 101 would appear at the top left hand side of page 2, etc. I'd like to keep the orientation of the columns in portrait (I did find a printer-associ...

Validity checking
Office 2003. Spreadsheet contains aged test data (specimen created date, test date, test result, design target ...) I'd like to use conditional formatting to highlight test results that fall below a threshold curve, but I don't know how to obtain intermediate values from the curve. Known: Age % of at design test target 7 days 70% 14 days 90% 28 days 100% Does Excel include a function that will give me the percentage of design target for any arbitrary test age? (well, less t...

Printing in Landscape mode
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C8C04C.CC21E500 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, Is there a code snippet in which I can set the printer print-mode to = Landscape? Ideally, I want to set it in the MFC CView::OnPreparePrinting() method = call. If you have any suggestions... please help. King ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C8C04C.CC21E500 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD H...

print area #2
i cannot clear print area. when i select the print area and 'file', 'print area',the options are not available. any suggestions? When you use this command, Excel creates a range "print_area". Try deleting that range. Stan Scott New York City "bronxxbabe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78dc01c476a2$31509280$a401280a@phx.gbl... > i cannot clear print area. when i select the print area > and 'file', 'print area',the options are not available. > any suggestions? Perhaps you have two or more ...

Why are checks printing incorrect amounts? Please help.
When I print a Payables check batch, several invoices within the batch are printing incorrectly as $0.00 amount, even though it should be paying off a certain amount. The problem seems to be with invoices that are applied to credit memos. Say I have an invoice for $500 and I apply a credit memo of $80 to the invoice, when I go back to pay the invoice, it should pay $420, but instead it shows $0.00 under amount paid column of check stub. Does anyone know why this is occuring? By the way, I am using MICR check printing. ...

How to print A4 PDF from Excel?
I am trying to distil an Excel file into an A4 PDF - so that it matches the other pages in a built PDF (distilled from different programs) - but the swearing thing always comes out at that godawful Letter size. I have checked everything I can think of - Page Setup, Advanced settings in Distiller, and even the default paper size in the Distiller JobOptions settings - all say A4. The print preview shows A4. But the resulting PDF is always Letter. I cannot find any way to override this anyone? many thanks in advance d. Hi Dwayne, I think this is actually an Acrobat question not an Exce...

Checking for Dupes
I am entering data to column B, a 5-digit number. Is there a formula that I can put in column D that will tell me if the number is a duplicate. The numbers batch numbers from the accounting system. There should be only one. But since I am entering the batchs with them unsorted, I was curious if a formula could check. TK TK, someone will no doubt post a formula I would imagine. I might mention that the ASAP Utility that is free to download has a "count duplicates in selection" where it will color code any dupes. It is under the ASAP "Information" heading. Google f...

Display Messenger Status won't stay checked
I have Office 2003 loaded and Windows Messenger 5.0 When I go to Tools>Options>Other Tab I click display Messenger status in the from field and I click ok But if I go back the box is unchecked. Why is this happening? ...

Printing on 2 sides of a page?
How can I print a 2 page spreadsheet on the front and back of the same sheet of paper? Using Excel 2008. Thanks! It depends on whether your printer supports duplex printing. Check your printer's features to find out. If it does, the setting will be available in the Print dialog. You can also do a "manual duplex" job by printing page 1 (or 'Odd pages'), flipping the paper yourself, then print page 2 (or 'Even pages')... If it's only 2 pages that might be the simplest approach. -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac "Rick"...