price history frequency

I have MS Money 2004 standard version.  I noticed the investment price
history only shows end of week prices not daily price history.  Is there a
way to get daily price history for every day.
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I believe that the only way you can do this is by downloading the closing
price each business day.  This will allow you to build up a daily history
starting now.  The only way to get a daily history prior to today would be to
manually enter the prices.

"handydan" wrote:

> I have MS Money 2004 standard version.  I noticed the investment price
> history only shows end of week prices not daily price history.  Is there a
> way to get daily price history for every day.
0
Wally (164)

Updating historical stock prices
Can someone tell me how to get stock prices for a specific date in the past, further back than 30 days. In microsoft.public.money, Vivian K wrote: >Can someone tell me how to get stock prices for a >specific date in the past, further back than 30 days. One way is http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/charts/charting.asp?Symbol=msft Adjust the date range, click a spot on the graph to get price. You can also File->Export while viewing the graph. Yahoo has a nice historical list feature: http://finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=MSFT ...

Printing Retail Price on Purchase Orders
Hi When producing a Purchase Order on RMS, is thier anyway that The retail price can also be shown on the purchase order. I have a cleansweep stocktake coming up and after the s/take I need to keep a weekly figure of how much retail value and cost value of stock I have in store. Any help or ideas appreciated. Kols If you change the qty on hand for proper values and start receiving purchase orders properly (correct qty ,ilc and cost) , you can run "Item Value" report on weekly bases and it gives you retail value and cost. Kolsballs wrote: > Hi > > When producing ...

Mutual fund price won't download
TEMFX: Templeton Foreign Fund will not update via the online update process. Any ideas how to make it work? Doug Did that.. ... picked from list, still won't update online "user" <user@user.com> wrote in message news:263401c373be$464f52d0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > The stock or ticker symbol is missing or invalid. Right- > click the investment on the Your portfolio page, and then > click See Details . You can enter the symbol yourself, or > click Find Symbol and Money will look it up. The > investment must have a valid ticker symbol for online > updates. >...

Customizing History View CRM 4.0
Customizing different Fields in Microsoft CRM 4.0 is very simple and easy. I would like to customize the HISTORY section included for accounts, contacts, leads, etc... Is there any way to customize this section so when you view an email under History you can see From who and To who rather than what they have defaulted in there? Thanks On Jan 23, 7:56=A0am, Geoff <Ge...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Customizing different Fields in Microsoft CRM 4.0 is very simple and easy= .. =A0I > would like to customize the HISTORY section included for accounts, contac= ts, > lea...

removing history
Hello If you remove a customer's transaction history, period history, journal history, and distribution history, can you then delete that customer even if they have previous-year transactions? Thanks! childofthe1980s How can the customer have prior-year transactions if you remove the history? -- Charles Allen, MVP "childothe1980s" wrote: > Hello > > If you remove a customer's transaction history, period history, journal > history, and distribution history, can you then delete that customer even if > they have previous-year transactions? > &g...

Jacob & Co. Other Prices
Jacob & Co. Other Prices Lower Price Jacob & Co. Other: http://www.fashion163.com/Jacob_Co__Other.html Luxury Watches Lower Prices: http://www.fashion163.com/ Cheapest Jacob & Co. Watches http://www.fashion163.com/Jacob_Co.html We guarantee our Jacob & Co. Other and Jacob & Co. Other aren't just a simple imitation. We use the same fine materials and technology that the original does. Each Jacob & Co. Other produced is examined carefully by our quality test department and every watch is inspected again before being moved out from our warehouse. It is our heartfel...

Price Change Log #2
Several of our clients has requested to have some kind of log or history created for any changes made to the item prices. This log should be capable of being printed in a report. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolution...

Clearing "Find" History in OL 2002
I have used the "find" option to locate emails and now wish to clear them out and start fresh. There have gotten to be too many in my drop down list. How do I do this? ...

Manage sales opportunities cannot create automatic on history
when i click convert to opportunity from the promoted e-mail then i check open the new opportunity. Uncheck Create a campaign response and then click on history but the originating e-mail has't also been added to the Opportunity record ...

Excel to store history information and display a count of reschedules
Hi, I currently copy data from a system into an excel spreadsheet on a weekly basis, used to store a history of implementation records. For each record I store a unique ID, target date, owner, description, category, approval status and a result. Each week I create a new worksheet/tab with the date for the name. Each implemenation will take about 3 weeks and therefore the data will be repeated in about 3 worksheets, albeit with slight changes to approval status, target date or descriptions. What I want to do is to calculate, for each record (implementation), the amount of times the target dat...

Browser History
HI All, Not sure if right spot for this but sure will be told where to post if not. Anyway, in my browser history I inadvertently cleared some entries that I really needed, was some sites I had been looking for and didn't take the time to write down. Is there anyway to get them back or once deleted,always deleted? Thanks so much. Oh it's windows xp home, firefox. The proper place would be a firefox support forum, your question has nothing to do with XP. -- -- "didee58" <didee58@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Updating stock prices Money 2003
I am using Money 2003. I can only update stock prices manually. The option of online update stopped in march. What to do? In microsoft.public.money, MH wrote: >I am using Money 2003. I can only update stock prices manually. The option >of online update stopped in march. What to do? > You are using Money 2003 Standard. You can enter prices manually, or upgrade. http://www.microsoft.com/money/partner/partnernews/OSP.asp has expiration data for Money 2004. Which has less glitches standard 2004 or standard 2005? "Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> w...

Gift Cards with Price Levels
We are set up as follows: We are a multi-store company using HeadQuarters. One of our locations uses Price Level C for all transactions. On the Inventory tab of the Configuration screen, that location is set to Use Price Level if it exists, otherwise use minimum. On the Register Properties screen, we are set up with a Default Price Level of C. Whenever we ring up a gift card at this location, the screen pops up asking us for the serial number, then the screen pops up asking for the value of the Gift Card. We enter a value, but zero's still show up on the transaction screen. Accord...

Where is the folder for browser history?
Using Windows XP, Firefox Does anyone know where can I find the folder that has the history of web pages I visited during the past several days? Thanks, http://kb.mozillazine.org/Viewing_the_browsing_history_-_Firefox -- Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC Remote Small Business Server/Computer Support - www.SBITS.Biz BPOS - Microsoft Online Services - www.Microsoft-Online-Services.com "JR" <jackryaninla@gmail.com> wrote in message news:b9c3c5e6-64ca-4fb4-b132-9e6d61ad59ae@42g2000prb.googlegroups.com... > Using Windows XP, Fire...

Wrong selling price invoiced to customer
Hello: What is the best way to correct a pricing error on an invoice. The customer has requested they just want the difference credited back to them. Should I tell the user to a) Credit the entire invoice in Sales Trx Entry and remake an invoice with the correct price b) Have AR create a credit memo for the difference or c) Do something else Is there a "preferred" way to do this? I'm running GP9 SP2. Thank you in advance for any assistance. -Joe If you closely track the selling price for statistical analysis/history etc you might take the voiding/reissuing road. Otherw...

Need to migrate Notes/History as completed Task in MSCRM....
I have Notes and History records in Access Database which need to be imported as completed Task in MSCRM. I will use DMF for migration. Has someone done this before? Can you please tell me what are the tables in cdf database need to be populated? I have populated cdf_contact, cdf_Task and cdf_ActivityPary tables. Used RegardingObjectID as Contactid, changed the Status Code for Task to 5 (as completed) in cdf_Task table but after migration, only contacts are migrated to MSCRM but no Task. Will appreciate if someone could guide me how do I import Notes/ History as completed Task through DMF?...

frequency polygon help!!
please can someone help me?? i need to create a frequency polygon for some data i have........its very important so if anyone can help then pleeeease reply!! i have managed to do the bar chart bit but i want to put the line graph bit on top of it. please help milly Hi Milly - I'm not sure what a frequency polygon is. But if you want a combination column chart and line chart, plot all your data as a column chart, then right click on the series you want to change to a line chart, choose Chart Type from the pop up menu, and select the line chart style you want. Instant custom combinati...

Merge Contacts History
We are using CRM 3.0 when we try to merrge two records, it does merge the records but all history for the NON-master record is lost. Any idea if this is a problem of CRM or could be some configuration issue. Thanks ...

Assembly Items
I am looking at switching our "Kits" to "Assemblies" to give me better visibility as to how many of an item I sold. However, in my test creation of an Assembly item, the price lookup does not display a price. (I am using component pricing to give a price break if the customer buys the assembly.) Did I miss a step somewhere? Why is the price not displayed? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0042_01CA985A.263C8720 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Rick, The ...

Import activity history from Goldmine ?
Hi, I shift from Goldmine to Outlook 2003, I'v imported all contacts, notes, tasks, etc, but how can you import activity history (appointment, phone call, etc) from Goldmine to Outlook 2003 ? I'v recoved all Goldmine data into Access and have created a request who outputs the complete list of history by contact (date, ref, note, etc.), is there any way to import this file into Outlook 2003 as activity history for each contact ? Thanks. Zixiong WANG z.wang@sysium.com ...

T. Rowe Price
Does anyone else here download from T. Rowe Price? I'm seeing a strange problem where after downloading transactions, Price tries to make an adjustment to my fund accounts indicating that shares need to be added to match the online balance. However, upon inspection of my account summary in Money, the share balance matches exactly the online balance. It appears that the Price download does not recognize shares older than one year in the Money account. Also am noticing that even though I successfully download new transactions, the "Last updated" notification in the accou...

Trying to Export Supplier, SupplierID, Cost, and Price...
Why, oh why, is it not an option in reporting, to include SupplierID? I am trying to export data from POS, to a CSV... We are going to be using a new program, and need to export Supplier, SupplierID, Cost, and Price.... Now, how do I go about getting the Supplier ID to show up? Please help! Thanks in advance, Sean Sean, The SupplierID only shows up in the data base not in the program. The only way to get this data is to query the database directly. If you would like some assistance please let us know. Daniel Tech Support techs1@nurol.com NuRol Point of Sale www.nurol.com 404-352-...

Transactions shown on Price History Chart
I notice that in some cases, a "BUY" will be indicated on the price history chart for a given mutual fund. But not all of them. What should I do to make them all show up? Thanks. I need to mention that I'm using Money 03. Does M05 work differently? Thanks. "BruceK" wrote: > I notice that in some cases, a "BUY" will be indicated on the price history > chart for a given mutual fund. But not all of them. What should I do to make > them all show up? > > Thanks. > It depends on what is appearing in it's place. I would guess an ...

Dollar Volume (Price X Quantity) on a secondary Y Axis
I would like to develop an Excel Chart with the following data. I have a chart for 1. and 2. below.: 1. Total Units Sold (Values) (y-axis) 2. A series of years X Axis But I would like to show corresponding Dollar Volume (Price X Quantity) on a secondary Y Axis. Example below: Units Dollar Volume @ $10.00 per unit 10 100 5 50 1______________________________________________ 10 Years 2000 2001 2002 2003 -- -- ---------------------------------------------------- This mailbox protected from junk email by MailFrontier Desktop from MailFrontier, Inc. htt...

Send Direct Email does nothing
I've been searching for a solution to this issue for a few days now, so whoever can help me resolve this will get a large supply of kudos! Here's the deal: This sytem was recently upgraded from 1.2 to 3.0. I did the upgrade myself and my user belongs to the powerful groups in both Active Directory and CRM so I'm pretty darn sure I've got the correct privledges. I created a Contact in CRM (another version of myself with an email at an external domain) and clicked 'Send Direct Email'. I received it and it was logged into history properly. Yeah! I then created anoth...