Preparing to Install #2

Suddenly, whenever I am attempting to use Money 2002 and I
start the program, an "install" window pops up and
says, "Preparing to install Windows 2002...".  I close the
box and the program won't start.  I reinstalled the whole
program.  The first time it worked.  The second time, the
same install window appeared.  It will close the program
while I'm in it also.

In addition, when I attempt to start Internet Explorer, I
get a window that pops up saying, "Preparing to Install
Windows XP...", or one that says, "Prparing to install
Windows Office...".

Does anyone know what has happened and how to fix it?
0
anonymous (74722)
7/3/2004 2:30:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I am getting that also

0
anonymous (74722)

Money likes to download same 2 transactions over and over
Hi- I am using money 2005 but I am having a bug with my credit union and downloading my statements. Money keeps on downloading the same 2 deposits no matter if I choose to void them, accept them, delete them, or whatever I try to do. I already have them recorded so I do not need to have them keep on downloading and telling me I have a new statement to read. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks- -Dan ...

Date formats #2
I have a column in a spreadsheet containing dates.Some of the dates are in the date format while others are in a five digit format such as 38364 which is not recognisable as a date. How can I convert these numbers to provide me with a date. Mnay Thanks. -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-new/200605/1 You can select the full column, go to Format -> Cells and select the date format you prefer. The 5 digits number is also a date, and once you change the format they will make more sense. Hope this helps, Miguel. "mohd21uk via OfficeKB.c...

Outlook and Active Directory #2
I'm experiencing some difficulties configuring Outlook to access an Active Directory server on W2003Server (the domain controller of my network). When using Outlook Express I've no problem in browsing a specific OU where I've recorded all the "global" contacts whereas using Outlook I'm not able to list any entry or, better, I see only the user entry corresponding to the user I'm logging in with. I've seen some previous posts about this problem but I was unable to find any hint to face the problem. Have you some suggestions ? Thank you. Massimo ...

Why is Outlook Exp 6 putting 2 accounts in Local Folders instead of setting up 2 different Inboxes?
Hi, Have 3 diff email addresses, 1 business, 1 gmail and 1 hotmail. For some reason the biz and gmail accounts are working within the same " Local Folders" inbox but the Hotmail has it's own inbox, etc. How can I separate the Gmail and the Biz accounts to their own folders like the hotmail one? Hope I haven't confused you :-) Thanks! Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=mi...

Importing #2
How dow I import an excel spreadsheet into Microsoft Outlet Contacts? Also how do I name a range on the spreadsheet to be imported? Save the file as csv, the from outlook do file>import and export, select import from another program or file, click next, select comma separated values (windows), click next, browse to find the file, click next and select contacts as destination folder, click next and there you can configure fields etc. Then click finish. To make sense you should have fields for name address and phone etc.. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "capashia@jefoster.com" &...

MS CRM 1.2 and Exchange 5.5?
Does anyone know if it's possible to install the Exchange router on Exchange 5.5? Its not possible - you must have Exchange 2000 or 2003 "Bryan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e16001c3f01d$da3685f0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if it's possible to install the Exchange > router on Exchange 5.5? ...

Is there a way to compare 2 spreadsheets with Excel?
Is there a way to compare 2 spreadsheets? Almost like a Unix 'diff' command. I have several variants of certain large spreadsheets with only minor differences - and I want to review them. Find the differences and reconcile them. Any suggestions? Thx. Tmuld. > Is there a way to compare 2 spreadsheets? > > Almost like a Unix 'diff' command. > > I have several variants of certain large spreadsheets with only minor > differences - and I want to review them. Find the differences and > reconcile them. Do "minor differences" include adding o...

product ID #2
hello, I previously had a product ID, unfortunately i reformatted my pc. Could I have the same product ID registered again? What product? If you have Publisher 2003-03 you will have to activate again. Use the phone number on the activation screen and explain the situation. Otherwise, if you are reinstalling earlier versions of Publisher the Code Key on the CD will do again. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "gwynne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1eefe01c456f4$3b2cb090$a10...

Installing Office 2010 Beta Language Pack on 32 bit Office 2010 RT
I have installed Office 2010 RTM on a clean copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. No other version of Office beta or otherwise has been installed since complete disk wipe. When I attempt to install Microsoft 2010 Beta Language Pack, I receive the following message: "Microsoft office 2010 does not support upgrading from a prerelease version of Microsoft Office 2010. Please remove any pre-release products and try again." I have no Office products installed except Office 2010 RTM. I am trying to install the 32 bit language pack to a 32 bit Office 2010. How do I proceed to ...

Multiple SQL Queries on one sheet #2
I am editing the last SQL query on a sheet that has 5 queries on it. I am adding a column. Excel is insisting on shifting columns for the queries above over, leaving blank columns. I do not have this problem if I start with a blank sheet and add the queries from scratch. Anybody know how to turn off this behaviour? P.S. - Unrelated, but how in the heck do I change the datasource for an existing query? Hi, Q2. Goto control panel, administrative tools, datasources Q1. I think if you right-click your query cell, select Data range properties..., and in that box look at the formatting sec...

compare data #2
Hi everybody , maybe somebody can help me I need compare two collumn in excel / numbers / f.e: A B 11111 11111 11112 11113 11115 11115 05755 05755 02356 02356 I need get results for exsamle :numbers in collumn C , which is in both collumn / A,B / maybe it is posiible to give another result in collumn D - numbers which are only in collumn A and in collumn E numbers which are only in collumn B Thanks a lot for help. Qokino This seems so easy and so trivial. Just subtract Col A from Col B if the answer is zero print column A (or ...

Window Placement After Installing Service Pack 3
Hello: A GP 10.0 client has shown that most, if not all, transaction entry windows appear automatically on the far left-hand side of the screen instead of in the middle--ever since the installation of service pack 3. Although this may sound trivial, the client makes use of GP 10.0’s Navigation Pane. Having to move the windows back over to the right, in order to click on helpful shortcuts on the Navigation Pane, becomes a little cumbersome after a while. Thoughts? childofthe1980s ...

2 Word Problems with Word's Printed Watermarks
Hello there! I have a bit of a couple of Word problems relating to watermarks I hope someone out there can help me with. I am very frustrated trying to figure them out. 1. I'm trying to insert a printed watermark (Format/Background/Printed Watermark) on a document. On two particular templates (any documents based on them), however, the option is grayed out and I'm unable to use it because the feature is disabled. I have tried in all different views. I have tried turning this feature off (Tools/Options/Save and deselecting that option), but it keeps turning itself...

Visual Basic Question #2
I'm trying to put together a macro that looks to see if a particular word exists within a range in an excel spreadsheet and continues with specific instructions if it does. I know an if / then statment can be used to look within one particular cell, can it be used to look within a range of cells or better yet within a pivot table? If so what is what is the code for this? Also, is there a way to have visual basic go to a particular cell where a word is located within a pivot table or spreadsheet (a find function)? Thanks for your help lj Does this help Sub FindSomething() Dim fnd As...

Money PLus Home and Business broken after Install of Office 2007 S
Since Office 2007 SP2 installed Money crashes on exit corrupting the file and rendering it unusable! I have re-installed Money and tried everything else and nothing works. The message that keeps popping up upon exit is: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime error! This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. I have looked everywhere to try and find an answer to this problem and nothing! Very frustrating!!! My suggestion is to contact your Operating System tech ...

unable to setup add-in, excel does not recognise the installation CD
when i tried to install the add-ins, the PC will search for the installation file only in the floppy drive and when it couldn't find the file, an error msg will appear Microsoft Excel Can't run this add-in. Microsoft Excel cannot install the necessary files due to Windows installer error 1635. how can i make the installer look in CD Rom instead of floppy drive for the installation file please? I've tried to copy the .xla files to the floppy, but the installer still cannot detect the file. Thank you. Yours,weila ...

Service Unavailable #2
Hello, I had installed our CRM and SQL using an account that was part of the Administrators Group and Domain Admin, obviously I the service were also configured to start with this account when the server starts. What happens now is that when I changed the accounts password all the CRM and SQL related services do not start, i went and changed the password in all the services to reflect the right one and the services all started, however if I try to log on to CRM i get the error "Service Unavailable" on my browser. I changed the password back to the old one and everyting was fine aga...

Solution! Send windows domain account expiring password reminder email to users #2
New tool available that sends a professional email password expiration reminder notice to all Active Directory user accounts with an expiring domain password. Password Reminder PRO - http://www.sysoptools.com/password-reminder-pro.html Perfect for all change-password environments, supporting remote-only OWA users, laptop users (RPC/HTTP) and Mac / Linux users. Our Password Reminder PRO (PRP) application is brand new and is available now for free signup / download. We're looking for seasoned IT professionals to give it a spin and tell us what they think. Password Reminder PRO monitors al...

How to change the color of all series in an excel chart in one go. #2
In Excel 2000 I have a chart (XY) with a large number of series. Excel assigns different colours to each series. I would like to have the same colour for all series and then change a few to highlight them. Do I have to change them all one by one or can I have excel make a chart where the series all have the same colour (preferably chosen by me)? Marielle - Format one series the way you'd like them all to look. Select another series, and press the F4 key to repeat, Select another and press F4 again, and continue until you've changed them all. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microso...

Limit 2
How in the world do you put a limit on an individual item? Can you do this, so that the current screen will not allow for an item to be rung up more than 2 times if you have a limit of 2 for that item per transaction? -- Thank You,; Vince First this will be based on Customers, so you will have to check the Enforce purchase limits in the customer option tab. Then you use Purchase Limits from the database menu. Define you purchase limit based on Points then add your item. i.e. Limit total points to = 100 Enforce the limit per = Day ItemA's points = 50 or (100/50 = 2) ItemB's poin...

Numbering paragraphs
Office 2007 - Word I want to have my document organized with numbered topics. 1 first 1.1 yyyyy 1.2 zzzz 2 second 2.1 aaaa 2.2 bbbb 2.2.1 more I am using the standard styles for my heading style (Heading 1, Heading 2....) Modify the style (Heading 1, for example), "Define New Number format" using the number style 1, 2, 3, ... then setting the Number format to 1.. This works fine for the first level. Now modifying Heading 2 with Number stype 1, 2, 3, ... and setting the format to 1.1 I getting the following: 1 heading 1 1.1 xxx 1.2 xxxx 2 Heading 2 1.1 ...

need an answer to flag if it cant fall or exceed 2 values in exce #2
I work in quality and I am trying to wite a certificate that will indicate if a product does not meet specifications. The problem that I have is the product has a min and a max value. Example: min 45 max 78. I would like the reuslts section to flag in either bold, itlaic or a color. The result that I key in equals the 45 and 78, is good between this range-so I am trying to set it up for this example if my test product value is below 45 and/0r above 78 use conditional fomratting under format menu. see help "ballastrae" <ballastrae@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

charting #2
Hello I have different exported information on sheets in a workbook. For example Sheet a would have data for one day and sheet b, the next day, etc. The data will be in the same cell references on each sheet. Is there a way to plot this data? I am looking for a formula that will plot all the data for each sheet. I tried (sheeta e11, sheetb e11) etc but it will not seem to let me do this. If i cannot plot it directly in a graph, I would at least like to put in into a column on the last sheet( the summary sheet). I would like to somehow do this without manually entering all the data (=...

Want More Cash in a Day then most People Make in a Week? #2
If I had a system where people we're begging you to join and give you money would you be excited? Well we are ecstatic because we are about to give you this exact system. Visit my website at: http://blazebrown82.aonetimeoffer.com/BrandNewSystem.aspx ...

Database in memory #2
Hi, I have a large amount of information which I store in memory. I store this information as array of structures using CPtrArray. The structure is pretty complex, has subarrays. I normally iterate through all of the array and do some checks and process the needed information only. Speed is the keypoint. My question is: Is it possible to create a small database having several tables completely in memory and query it with SQL? If it is possible to manage that, will it be faster than my method of query? Thanks! ...