Preparing to Install #2

Suddenly, whenever I am attempting to use Money 2002 and I
start the program, an "install" window pops up and
says, "Preparing to install Windows 2002...".  I close the
box and the program won't start.  I reinstalled the whole
program.  The first time it worked.  The second time, the
same install window appeared.  It will close the program
while I'm in it also.

In addition, when I attempt to start Internet Explorer, I
get a window that pops up saying, "Preparing to Install
Windows XP...", or one that says, "Prparing to install
Windows Office...".

Does anyone know what has happened and how to fix it?
0
anonymous (74722)
7/3/2004 2:30:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I am getting that also

0
anonymous (74722)

Converting to PDF #2
I lose my hyperlinks to email addresses when I convert from Publisher 2002 to a .PDF in Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional. Do I need to upgrade to Publisher 2003 or can this be fixed? While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Banks <Banks@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I lose my hyperlinks to email addresses when I convert from Publisher > 2002 to a .PDF in Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional. Publisher sends printable information to the printer driver. As you cannot click a hyperlink on a printed piece of paper, Publisher doesn&#...

Problems with public folders #2
I am having two problems which may or may not be related. 1) In System Manager when I try to view or work with the public folder tree, I get the following error "The token supplied to the function is invalid", ID no:80090308. I cannot see any public folders or manage them at all after that. 2) Whenever anyone clicks on send/receive in outlook 2003, they get the following error "Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F):'The operation failed. An object could not be found.'" Does anyone have an idea of what the problem is for either...

cannot install document image writer on windows 7 64 bit from offi
several times i tried to go through the steps to update my microsoft office suite 2007 to allow me to use document image writer with no success. the process i took was: 1. Close all running applications. If you have any Office application running, the driver will not be installed properly. 2. Go to "Control Panel" and "Add or Remove Programs". 3. Click on "Microsoft Office 2003" and then click on "Change". 4. Check "Add or Remove Features" and click "Next". 5. On the bottom of the page check "C...

How do I add vertical lines to separate columns in Outlook 2003 #2
In Outlook 2000, all columns were separated by a gray vertical line. I can't seem to set this up in Outlook 2003. Any help would be appreciated ARe you using Word as the message editor? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, mschwartz asked: | In Outlook 2000, all columns were separated by a gray | vertical line. I can't seem to set this up in O...

After Re-Install
HELP!!! After a crash and a re-install of Office we are now getting user name and password errors in Outlook 2002. We can access the same accounts via a www interface with the same account information. PLEASE help. I've downloaded all the service packs for XP and Office and I've tried un-installing and re-installing including deleting all of the profile information I can find and deleting Outlook's registry, but to no avail. I'm obviously missing something. Any help would be fabulous. Please e-mail Monica@ViaSollertia.co.nz Thanks so much!!! Monica ...

Swedish characters in the Display name #2
I have a problem with Swedish characters in the senders' names on outgoing e-mail. Previously we have formatted the display names like: Last name, First name This is causing problems for some external recipients, since their e-mail program reads this as two addresses (Last name as one name and First name as another) I tried changing the display name for one user to "First name Last name" instead, but then the Swedish characters are not shown when he/she sends an external e-mail. Example: "Åke Jönsson" becomes "Ake Jonsson" or "Åsa H...

Print 2 receipts when selling item with rebate?
Is there any way to program rms to print multiple receipts on particullar items, for example I sell an automatic pool cleaner that has two differant mail in rebates and we always supply the customer with duplicate receipts Victor Out of the box, no. The easiest way is to train cashiers to use the Reprint function when they need a second copy. The other option is to configure the receipts to print 2 copies every time, but that's probably a waste of paper. I'm pretty sure this could be accomplished as a customization using the HTML status bar and QSBridge, but you would need a ...

2007 Schema Prep #2
I extended my AD last night for 2007 and have a few questions to verify it was successful: I have a root domain (domain.local) that houses my schema master and a child domain (domain.net) that has Exchange 2003. I ran setup /prepareAD then ran setup /preparedomain: domain.net and both said they completed successfully. However, I was expecting to see the new OU (Microsoft Exchange Security Groups) in my child domain. It is present in my root domain. Is that all correct? In my child domain I now have a new global security group call Exchange Install Domain Servers. Last thing, the D...

Formula query #2
I am trying to identify a formula which will add and then display th number of times a number appears in a range. For example, the range looks like this .......A...........B............C 1...1110......1110.......1114 2...1110..... 1111.......1111 3...1111......1112.......1110 4...1111......1113.......1111 The numbers which appear in the applicable range e.g. 1110, could b any number between 1110 and 9999 and as such I cannot simply predefin which number to look for. I am hoping the output could like as follows: .......A........B 1....1110....4 2....1111....5 3....1112....1 4.....

if formula #2
i have this formula in a cell D3 =IF(A1="F",B1&B2) how can i make it multiple for example i want to add this IF(a2="G",B1&B3) in D3 also. thanks Either - =IF(AND(A1="F",A2="G"),B1&B3,) =IF(OR(A1="F",A2="G"),B1&B3,) Regards. Bill Ridgeway Computer Solutions "jaypee" <jaypee2cool@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:O3NhGKIhGHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >i have this formula in a cell D3 =IF(A1="F",B1&B2) > how can i make it multiple for example i want to add this IF(a2="G&q...

Carry on with Windows Server install
I am starting to like the 2008 server series. Question about the REmote Desktop : How does the licensing work? We might need 2 additional clients. -- Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Never Satan President Republic! Beware AntiChrist rising! http://twitter.com/rootnl2k http://www.myspace.com/502748630 Born 29 Jan 1969 Redhill,Surrey,England UK Hello The, There is no change as before, as far as i know, 2 administrative connections and if you need more you have to buy TS CALs and install a TS licensing ser...

Reminder is not work in default folder #2
I used as follow coding to send email to outlook client(outlook 2000): ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''=AD'''''''''''''''' Dim ll As New CDO.Message Dim bb As New CDO.Configuration bb.Fields(cdoSMTPServer) =3D "nc80012" bb.Fields(cdoSendUsingMethod) =3D cdoSendUsingPort bb.Fields.Update Set ll.Configuration =3D bb ll.Fields.Append "urn:schemas:mailheader:x-mess=ADage-flag", adBSTR _ ...

POP3 & IMAP4 services #2
Hi there, I got problems on starting POP3 & IMAP4 services. Recently they cannot be start after my exchange server restarts. At the beginning, POP3 cannot be start automatically, later it's IMAP4. After I can start them manually after the server has been completely started, I check event viewer, I found the server did try to start IMAP4, but got error "An error occurred while starting the Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 Service: server instance number 1 failed to start with error 0x80040a01." At the same time, an event also there, "Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 Service (Build...

2 accounts being sent under one address
I currently have two accounts in my Outlook 2000. xxx@provider.net & PPP@provider.net. The PPP@provider.net is the primary account. When sending an email from the xxx@provider.net, it still shows as the PPP@provider.net address, so in turn I get any replies to the xxx@provider.net back to the PPP@provider.net. Is there any way to make the reply address or the address of sender shown to the xxx@provider.net account? You said you had 2 accounts. You then listed 2 email addresses. Those are not the same thing. Clarify your post. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jeepstr9" ...

Compare 2 Worksheets Create a 3rd depending on results
I have a unique problem that none of the other posts or shareware seems to solve. I have 2 worksheets (orig.xls and new.xls) that are 15 columns wide (to the "O"). The data is just numbers but the second column either has the words: "new" or "cancel" which is important as you will see. I need to compare the two worksheets and create a third worksheet (update.xls) depending on the three possible results: 1) If a row is removed in the new.xls file = copy the row from the orig.xls file and make the 2nd column "Cancel" 2) If a row is added to the new.xls...

Printing Externally #2
That works great...except it word brings up a message box stating tha Word is currently printing, if you exit, you will cancel you print.....and if i click no, so i dont close word, it still doesnt wan to print...any suggestions???Thank -- tess45 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tess457's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1393 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26662 There's a setting in MSWord that allows you to do background printing. I've turned this off--so Word do...

money 03 same funds in 2 accounts
I have 1 tax defered account and 1 non-tax defered account. They both have the same mutual fund in them. Money won't let me use the same symbol twice for 2 accounts. Any thoughts ? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=59. "Fruehauf2000" <fruehauf2000@aol.com> wrote in message news:20041201213351.11419.00001421@mb-m29.aol.com... >I have 1 tax defered account and 1 non-tax defered account. They both have >the > same mutual fund in them. Money won't let me use the same symbol twice for > 2 > accounts. Any thoughts ? ...

OT: Trend Micro WFBS SP2 beta starting 2/15/10
Anyone interested in helping to improve the WFBS product should join the beta...and all future ones. https://www.trendbeta.com/index.php?get=356&content=554 Gregg Hill -- Gregg's pet peeves: First of all, what does a peeve look like, and why would anyone want one as a pet? Peeve #1: Apostrophes: when in doubt, leave them out! You will be correct more often than not. Its = Belonging to it. For example, "Look at the sky. Its color is blue." It's = It is. For example, "It's hot today." It's = It has. For example, "It's b...

Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps ,
Hi Folks , If Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps , Please post it or send to krishna.919ATgmail.com=20 Thanks=20 Kris=20 Reply =BB Are you refering to this? CRM 3.0 90 Days trial http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7d418781-69ad-422d-92fa-87fdb2538e2c&DisplayLang=en <krishna.919@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1150431561.738912.313120@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... Hi Folks , If Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps , Please post it or send to krishna.919ATgmail.com Thanks Kris Reply � ...

Front end server with mail boxes??? can it be done #2
sorry for the late post... i have 50 users "joel" <joelbueno@verizon.net> wrote in news:ehG8e.8669$c93.2155@trnddc08: > sorry for the late post... i have 50 users Why? Are you going to have back-end servers? Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org Archives: http://groups.google.com "joel" <joelbueno@verizon.net> wrote: >sorry for the late post... i have 50 users No. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

Attachments not received #2
Can anyone help ? - When I send some attachments using Outlook 2003 the attachments are not received by the recipient just the mail. Incidentally they show the attachment paperclip in the Sent Items as if they were sent. This happened in earlier version too but only when I switched to XP. It does not occur with Outlook Express Many thanks First thing to check is your sending mail format. Make sure you're not using Rich Text Format. Try Plain Text or HTML instead "Marian Hughes" <moi@esatclear.ie> wrote in message news:OMWri8Y4DHA.1592@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >...

Track 2
Hi guy, I've a doubt: I read around the Internet that Track2 of Credit Card are made up of 40 character (see here http://www.ded.co.uk/magnetic-stripe-card-details.html). Now I've a smart card reader and I'm reading my cards but the Start sentinel, End Sentinel and LRC characters are not displayed/readed. So I'm asking if they are truly written in the card? ...

Creating a SOP transaction in TEST Company #2
I am trying to create a SOP transaction, but I keep getting the following error message in the TEST company: A save operation on table 'SOP_HDR_WORK' (45). I have tried restoring the test company from the live, but I still get this error message. I have also run checklinks. Thanks, Craig Craig, Is there a More Info button on the error message? If so, what does it say? What version and service pack of GP? Is this TEST company on the same SQL instance as the live or a different one? -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-so...

Sales Document Print Options #2
Hi, I'm trying to modify the above window but I have difficulties in determining which window that triggers it in order to get the SOPType and SOPNumber. So far I notice that you can open this window from Sales Transaction Entry window and Sales Transaction Inquiry Zoom window but how do you tell programmatically? Can't use Isloaded properties cause it fails if both windows are loaded. TIA, Sugih ...