Possible to download from Quickbooks?

Both of us are self employed and have been using
Quickbooks to manage our business.  We will likely
continue to do this, as the business services in Money
are more limited.  However, downloading our sales or even
our deposits recorded in Quickbooks would be so helpful,
rather than entering in every transaction twice in these
2 separate programs.  It seems that it should be
possible; downloading from Quicken is an option. Any
suggestions? (I would love a reply email if you have
ideas for me - I don't know whether this site will alert
me to a new post) Thanks!
0
castoners (2)
12/8/2003 6:02:40 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Money can import qif files so that may be an option if QB will export the
data you want. Another possibility for the deposits is online banking. If
your bank has online access, you may be able to download directly to either
program.
Hope this helps.
(Please reply in the newsgroup)
--
Axel Larson
 -

"Lisa" <castoners@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> Both of us are self employed and have been using
> Quickbooks to manage our business.  We will likely
> continue to do this, as the business services in Money
> are more limited.  However, downloading our sales or even
> our deposits recorded in Quickbooks would be so helpful,
> rather than entering in every transaction twice in these
> 2 separate programs.  It seems that it should be
> possible; downloading from Quicken is an option. Any
> suggestions? (I would love a reply email if you have
> ideas for me - I don't know whether this site will alert
> me to a new post) Thanks!

0
axellat (4)

POP email multiple duplicate downloads HELP!
Hi, ISP is SBC Global. I just installed Outlook 2003 yesterday and it keeps downloading ALL the mail I have in the SBC web inbox, even though I"ve marked them as "read" online, multiple times. Duplicate finder [bought and installed] doesn't recognize most of them as dupes. I've done "detect & repair," [got error 1311 source file not found; C:\msocache\allusers\90000409-60000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9\ZS561.CAB. Couldn't find that in my installation disk, either.] SBC says they do not support Outlook 2003 -- "it's too new." Superviso...

Download progress
Just downloaded and successfully installed MO2006 Standard. One small problem so far: I'm not able to view the quotes download progress. I believe I deselected the progress icon (or whatever it's called) and cannot figure out how to redisplay it. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks! Dave In microsoft.public.money, Dave M. wrote: >Just downloaded and successfully installed MO2006 Standard. One small problem >so far: I'm not able to view the quotes download progress. I believe I >deselected the progress icon (or whatever it's called) and cannot figure ou...

Download issue
I have download the Microsoft Purchase Order template for Word. It has an extesion of .cab. Word does not read it. I get garbage. Anyone know why the issue? Thanks ...

Quickbooks Posting Errors
I have several batches that have said they were out of balance when I tried to post them into Quickbooks 2005. I have since found the error in one of the batches and changed the .iif file to fix the error. When I try to re-import the fixed file, it says "your data has been imported" but it actually hasn't. The data from the import file does not appear in any of the accounts it is supposed to. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a trick I am missing? ...

why are my emails being downloaded numerous times?
I have just moved to outlook from outlook express but the emails are being downloaded again each time we log on. I need to keep a copy on the server but have 5 copies of everything now. Must have missed something or gone wrong tried all the help etc Thread closed. Answered the OP's later post. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "help emails gone mad" <help emails gone mad@dis...

possible to check a cell for both even number and positive number.....
I have found a workable formula to check for even numbers but I am not being sucessful in having it also check for positive numbers..... I am using the following data verification statment to check for even numbers and it works fine..... =MOD(G17,2)=0 problem is that the number they are supposed to enter has to be a positive number because negative numbers are invalid data in this application. Any help would be appreciated. Hi Try this one. =IF(AND(MOD(G17,2)=0,G17>0),"True","") HTH John "M G Henry" <mr_mikehenry007@hotmail.com> wrote in message new...

How to download more than 6 months of stock price history
I was curious how I can download more than 6 months of price history on a stock. That way my reports actually make sense (when looking back 1 year) Thanks chart.yahoo.com/d?a=0&b=1&c=2003&d=0&e=4&f=2003&g=d&s=+ >-----Original Message----- >I was curious how I can download more than 6 months of >price history on a stock. That way my reports actually >make sense (when looking back 1 year) > >Thanks > >. > Thanks. I have done that. How do I import this data (other than manually). Cheers >-----Original Message----- >chart....

Help-Updating from a Web File Download to a Direct Download in '05
I am using Money 2005 and my financial institution just went from web downloads of files to Direct downloads where I can enter my id and password in Money. Is there a way to disable my existing account and have the direct download take over that does not require me to have the new direct download be a new account and then use the Merge feature? I was hoping I could disconnect and reconnect. Has this process changed for 2006 or 2007? Thank you -- Matt ...

Emails not downloading from Pop3 server
I am running the Microsoft Outlook 2000 client. I have 96 emails queued up on our Pop3 server waiting to download. When I choose Send/Receive, only 2 or 3 messages download and then I lock up. I have tried to run Repair and have updated Outlook to Outlook 2002, SR1. Still the same problem. Any suggestions? Do I need to scrub and reload the Office suite? Thanks, ilona ...

A Macro required or where to start or is it possible ?
Hi there, I have a Excel file with 31 sheets in it - 1 per day. Basically I am looking for a macro of some sort that would do the following. [1] Bring up a Data entry screen to enter data on to the required sheet based on the date (eg. if the date is 17/03/07 then it will enter this data on to the next blank line on sheet 17. [2] That at the bottom of the list it will insert the totals for the respective columns. Obviously this line will move down the list if rows are inserted. Here is an idea of what is being entered. Lment A/C Code Customer Allocation Status Amount Payment ...

Money 2006 Not downloading CC accounts
I can't seem to get Money 2006 premium to download the Credit Card accounts that accompany my Checking/Savings accounts from either BoA (WA) or BECU. I can browse to the accounts online, but the auto updates wont access the CC accounts. Any suggestions? Is this an institutional issue or a Money issue? ...

Web Question...Is This Possible???
I have a client that has a web app that is used by customers throughout the country. For some reason they want to provide a page within this app that allows the end user to view his/her local email while in the browser. The client does not have an email server, these end users would all have different email providers. They are fine with starting with only providing this function to Outlook users...but is this even doable?? Thanks jason@mojohoney.com "mojoman896" <jason@mojohoney.com> wrote in message news:1137876541.344478.269730@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >...

download as .qif?
My bank has now made online banking available. The only download options are csv and .qif. Will Money accept .qif files? Any guidance on how this works? TIA In microsoft.public.money, Catherine Jo Morgan wrote: >My bank has now made online banking available. The only download options are >csv and .qif. Will Money accept .qif files? Yes. > Any guidance on how this works? Pretty well. It will normally pass to Money automatically as it comes in from the bank's web site. ...

Duplicate Transactions from Automatic Downloads
Hello - About a month ago, transactions that Money 2007 automatically download from Schwab, started getting duplicated. Each time accounts were updated, I would get all transactions that happened within the last couple of days, regardless of whether they were downloaded before. Is this likely an issue with a corrupt MS Money file, or a problem with the download service? Is anyone else experiencing this, and does anybody know a solution? Thanks, Reddog Hey Reddog, Have a look at the thread started 11/15/07 titled 'Duplicate Transactions Downloading'. Rapid Robert "Re...

downloading bank statements #3
Help... New to ms money. Money is always one to two days behind on downloaded bank info. transactions online at bank still exist, money will not download to the current date always one or two days behind Maybe this is the only dates the bank has available to download???!?!?! "Scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7b8701c47716$435e0ec0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Help... > New to ms money. > Money is always one to two days behind on downloaded bank > info. > transactions online at bank still exist, money will not > download to the c...

Food Inventory Database Download
Hi all ... It's again me and I again try to do something that seems noone did ever. Here is my question and offer ... I'm setting up a large food market inventory settings. Ilke if I would start from null, I should ask my soppliers to give me spreadshets and enter them into my database. But if I have 17,000 items inventory on hand in store where I want to set up it ? What I do, is manually scanning each items code, putting item description and price ... 1. So is there anyone who can just send me the grocery inventory list with barcodes and prices ? Of course I will have to cha...

Windows Live mail not downloaded into Outlook
I have an msn account, Outlook 2007, and Outlook connector installed on a Vista machine. Recently I've had problems downloading mail to Outlook. Outlook Connector shows that Calendar and Contacts are connected, but that there is an error in connecting mail. The error message says: Error in Mail Error with Send/Receive. Look for a log in the Sync Issues folder. Not sure where the Sync issues folder is. This has occurred at least three times in the past month. Once, I deleted my msn profile and started over, but I can't figure out why it occurred or how I was able ...

Validation
I would like to have combo box functionality for the data validation feature in Excel 2000. This doesn't seem to be available in the native validation setup dialog box. Am I missing something? I would like to display the validated items list in the leftmost column and have column(s) of description display to the right of each list item (so I can tell which list item I should select). Suggestions? Many Thanks, Bill Vallance Bill Debra Dalgleish has instructions for creating dependent DV lists. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlDataVal02.html Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 08 Jun 20...

in Execl is it possible to lock/protect the options
In Microsoft Excel is it possible to password protect the options to stop them being adjusted in a protected worksheet Mark If you insert the following VBA line into your project then the 'Options' menu will not be available: commandbars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Controls("Tools").Controls("Options").Enabled=False If you put this in the OpenWorkbook Event, then as soon as your workbook is opened the code will run and the options menu will be disabled. It is of course good practice to also put a similar line into your CloseWorkbook event code, but chan...

How do I access Outlook Express? Where to download?
How do I access Outlook Express? Where to download This is the Outlook newsgroup. Outlook Express is a different program. You don't download Outlook Express. It's part of Internet Explorer and your O/S. Look in the Start Menu in Programs. "Frank" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C27B0DE-4C72-41D3-BC87-B4652F45E4F2@microsoft.com... | How do I access Outlook Express? Where to download Frank <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I access Outlook Express? Where to download Outlook Express probably came with your Wi...

IRA account download does not connect to retirement account
My bank has added my IRA investments to the main account page; therefore, when I update my checking account the 5 ira investments are downloaded as 5 new accounts. My IRA at this bank has been set up in money as a retirement account for years with no problems, but now my money file is showing the investments double. I am unable to merge the accounts, and when I tried to delete the duplicates, I received a warning that all accounts with the bank would be deleted. I am using Money 2007, and the bank is SunTrust, if that helps. -- Sandra Update--I tried turning off online updates for my ...

Exchange 5.5 SP4
Hallo, ich habe einen EX 5.5 mit SP4 - diesem server soll ein weiterer Ex 5.5 hinzugefügt werden. Allerdings kann sich niemand mehr an das Installpasswort des EX servers erinnern. Kann ich diese Passwort über den NT 4 Benutzmanager einfach zurücksetzen, oder schieße ich mir damit den laufenden EX 5.5 ab? Für hilfreiche Infos wäre ich sehr dankbar! Gruss Tom Hi, "thoby" <thoby@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4BE75921-AB54-428F-9B8A-A34314F5D7E2@microsoft.com... > Hallo, > ich habe einen EX 5.5 mit SP4 - diesem serv...

Easy way to learn English ***** download materials
Easy way to learn English ***** download materials Change ur language and you change ur thoughts. Learn English and free download Grammar & dictionary. If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to a man in his language, that goes to his heart. Nelson Mandela - Former President of South Africa Just click the website and share ur thoughts=85. =93Give a man fish and he=92ll eat once! Teach a man to fish and he=92ll eat for a lifetime=94. http://Onlinespokenenglish.googlepages.com/home On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:01:50 -0700 (PDT), "grazzy.coo...

Test Possible Before Saving?
ACCESS 2007 If I have made some changes (for example modifying a field to make sure that values are required and / or creating a lookup for a field to name just 2 possibilities) is there a way to ensure that the above changes are tested before I save the changes I've made? TIA for any replies. trip, No. (You don't indicate whether your referring to a table or a form) You make your changes in Design Mode, and test in Form/Datasheet View. If you're concerned that you might save some changes that might not work, then make a backup copy of your...

Is it possible to link memo fields?
I've got two tables in my database, and I'm trying to link the memo field in one, to the memo field in the second table. Is it possible to link these fields (if so how) and if not, do I just manually enter this data? On Nov 15, 3:37=A0pm, Tex <T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've got two tables in my database, and I'm trying to link the memo field= in > one, to the memo field in the second table. Is it possible to link these > fields (if so how) and if not, do I just manually enter this data? (There is maybe a more sophisticated way than th...