Portfolio View problem

Problem in custom views on portfolio, Market Value is not
reporting correct amount as discribed in text.
0
anonymous (74722)
10/2/2004 2:49:45 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

"Gerald" wrote:

> Problem in custom views on portfolio, Market Value is not
> reporting correct amount as discribed in text.

I am having the same problem...Have you figured anything out yet?
0
flickib1 (4)

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Events in Year view?
I'm trying to find XP software (perhaps Outlook) that shows events/ appointments in Year view. Will Outlook do this, if so which versions? If not, can you recommend other XP software that will? TIA What format do you want it in? See http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/yearlycal/yearlycal.asp for the only type outlook supports. Also, if you use outlook 2007, the calendar printing assistant can print one. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by emai...

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

request to solve my problem #5

BCC view of already sent message(s)
Once I did send a message(s) to BCC recipients...How do I review or see whom I did send the message in my "message sent folder? Select the message in your Sent Items folder. Press Ctrl+F3. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "FoxBravoMetroDeltaOscar" = <FoxBravoMetroDeltaOscar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:C8E184C0-8EDA-4608-A2C6-ED244211A40B@microsoft.com... > Once I did send a message(s) to BCC recipients...How do I review or = see whom=20 > I did sen...

IE 7 webpage view
How do I make IE7 keep the webpage I want displayed everytime I open it up, without having to resize it everytime? Thanks, RED in NC Try stretching the small window to full size. (Do not use Maximize) Ensure that window is the last one closed and IE should remember the size next time. ....Alan -- Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows -Internet Explorer On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 06:27:53 -0500, in microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general, "anglirich" <anglirich@lexcominc.net> wrote: >How do I make IE7 keep the webpage I want displayed everytime I open it up, &g...

calendar sometimes opens in month view
every once in a while (sorry that i can't be more precise), i find that clicking on calendar, under 'all folders' , causes it to open in month view. i can go back to inbox, and again click on calendar and get month view again. for most of a day. then it goes back to opening on current day. which it does most of the time. i don't remember if this happens after a reboot, standby, or just for no apparent reason. actually i prefer month view and wish i could make it open this way all the time. any ideas about what it happening here? ...

how to view the stack when there is a messagebox in front
Have anyone tried breaking the execution when there is a messagebox popped up my the ::MessageBox(....) function or AfxMsgbox(...) The call stack just shows 7ffe0304() USER32! 77d746fe() USER32! 77d61e6d() Is there any easy way to see the call stack at this point.? thanks fleming Install the symbols for the OS files ( like user32.dll, kernel32.dll etc ). -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "Fleming" <fleming@cswl.com> wrote in message news:O43WtieYDHA.1816@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Have anyone tried breaking the execution when t...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

Printing problem in booklet format

Option trades with past expiry dates not showing up in Portfolio M
Hello: Money 2006 Portfolio Manager does not show closed option trades that have expiry dates in the past, even when the "show closed positions" is checked. The transactions are still there in the investment accounts, just not visible in portfolio manager. I just called microsoft support and have notified them of the issue and hope that this issue is fixed as an update. If not, it pretty much makes the portfolio manager (and Microsoft Money 2006) useless for option trading investors. "MumbaiBabu" <MumbaiBabu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1...

Money deluxe 2007 password problem
When I update my bank account transactions I get a message saying that my account was not updated because my password is incorrect. I then go into account info and have to update my password. I save the update, but then it happens again sporadically when I open Money at later times. Is there a way to fix this glitch? ...

problem opening up program/file

printing problems with memorized reports
We have recently been running into printing problems with our memorized reports. We will print preview a report and it will look fine on screen, then we will send to the printer, and the report print extremely small in the corner of the page. However if we go back in and re-print the report then it will print normal size on the page. We are not making any settings changes at all, and when it does this appears to just be at random. We are printing to an HP laserjet 4000 series printer that is on our network. We've used RMS with the same configuration for approx. 5 years now and ...

Reports and sub-reports problems
Dear Sirs,I have a report with 4 sub-reports.How can it be that 2 sub-reports are showing the data triple.Can someone help?ThanksKlaus I just realized. It's not due to being a subreport - it's already showing on the normal report triple data. It was not before and I did not change anything. I hope that someone can help me.Thanks Klaus"Amateur" wrote:> Dear Sirs,> I have a report with 4 sub-reports.> How can it be that 2 sub-reports are showing the data triple.> Can someone help?> Thanks> Klaus...

connection problems
a popup saying internet explorer cannot diaplay webpage and it is a connection problem -- eummer2010 how does your problem/question pertain to windows update? terri wrote: > a popup saying internet explorer cannot diaplay webpage and it is a > connection problem Hello Terry, Would be nice if you could tell us more information, like what OS you're using, Service Pack, what other security software are you running, if any? etc. IE6 ? IE7 ? IE8 ? Repoяt problems and check for solutions automatically <http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/...

There is a problem with your printer settings.
There is a problem with your printer settings. Your printer has given Publisher an invalid value, and the printer could not be correctly initialized. Check your printer settings in the Windows control panel." 1. I only have one network printer 2. The network printer is not the default printer 3. I have deleted the printer, rebooted and reinstalled the latest printer drivers. 4. The printer name is less than 8 characters long. ... any idea what the problem is??? -- kirks What version Publisher? Do you have the service packs? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylan...