Pocket Money 2003 on Windows Mobile 2003

When I tried to install Pocket Money 2003 on my Windows
Mobile 2003 machine, it does not allow me to do so and a
error message pops up saying that it will only install on
Pocket PC2002 machine.

What should I do?  Will Pocket Money 2004 do the trick?
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

How can I add tabs to Bluetooth devices with windows default drive
I want to add an extension profile like FTP to windows default bluetooth driver stack and show a tab when right click on the bluetooth icon. It is said that "By impltmenting a shell proterty handler for the application" in Bluetooth Wireless Technology FAQ. I've tried that but it is only add a property sheet in Bluetooth settings, and my question is how to add a tab in the context menu just like "send a file" tab. Does it need a ContexMenuHandler and where should I registe it? ...

Outlook 2003 News

Window Redirection?

Couldn't Find c:\windows\system32\system.mdw Message
Loaded Access 97 on my new Vista Machine and got the above message when I tried to start Access. How do I fix this ? Vista has more stringent rules about who, and how you can write to the System32 (or Windows for that matter) folder. If you have another machine with and unsecured system.mdw file try to copy it to your new one. If it lets you, you are fine, if not you'll need to work with someone in a Vista newsgroup to figure out what the problem is. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "JWalker" <JWalker...

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003