Please help! Error message "mnycopymar"?

Just recently upgraded to Ms Money 2005 and updated online but I keep
getting the following errors:-

"mnycopymar has encountered a problem and needs to close" and

"mnyupdate@#@.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close"

I have no idea why this is happening but would sure appreciate someone
to help me get rid of this nagging errors.

Thanks!
Excalibur

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, excalibur wrote:

>Just recently upgraded to Ms Money 2005 and updated online but I keep
>getting the following errors:-
>

>"mnycopymar has encountered a problem and needs to close" and
>

>"mnyupdate@#@.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close"
>

>I have no idea why this is happening but would sure appreciate someone
>to help me get rid of this nagging errors.

Running Norton?
0
via_newsgroup (13114)