Paying Bills - multi account# problem

Hello,

I have two accounts that go to the same payment service for payment. I can
only create one bill for the first account #
I do not see how to add a second bill for my second account #

Is there a way around this?

Thanks
Frank

Money 2004

0
farocco (73)
5/25/2004 12:38:12 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Yes.

Use different payees like MasterCard {hers} and MasterCard {his}. The braces
ant their contents make this work and suppress the contents when, say,
printing a check.

"Frank" <farocco@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have two accounts that go to the same payment service for payment. I can
> only create one bill for the first account #
> I do not see how to add a second bill for my second account #
>
> Is there a way around this?

Thanks, I'll try that.
I did not know about the braces.

Regards,

Frank

message news:erPx6JfQEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Yes.
>
> Use different payees like MasterCard {hers} and MasterCard {his}. The
braces
> ant their contents make this work and suppress the contents when, say,
> printing a check.
>
> "Frank" <farocco@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I have two accounts that go to the same payment service for payment. I
can
> > only create one bill for the first account #
> > I do not see how to add a second bill for my second account #
> >
> > Is there a way around this?

0
farocco (73)

ImageFrame Problem with Empty Reports
I am getting this "type mismatch" error when I try to open a report that has no records. The report normally displays a picture of the client if they have one or more records in the report. If they don't, it should be able to still open the report but just show no records. I have traced the source of the error to the following code in the pageheader of my report. ImageCyclist.picture=[picpath] The [picpath] is a field inserted in the pageheader that contains the pathname or link where the picture of the person is retrieved from. How can I prevent this error from appearing?? ...

Problem with buttons
Hi I have 2 workbooks to which I'm adding a button with a small macr attached (the same one on each). Using the forms toolbar, I've added a button to one of the workbooks no problem. The other is causing problems. When I open the forms toolbar it's al greyed out. The worksheet isn't protected and even the cells ar unlocked. I'm at a loss to work out what the problem is. Any ideas? Many thank -- Ceris ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Cerise's Profile: http://www.hightechtalks.com/m15 View this thread: http://www.hightechtalk...

Problem with sheet tabs
My MS Office is Office 2003. While open a new workbook in Excel, the sheet tabs are not shown, I need to set by tools -> option and check the sheet tab every time. How to set the workbook opened with the sheet tabs ? Also, there is a extra menu tab "addin" shown at the top menu of workbook, i.e. File, Edit, View, Insert, ...., addin, Help. While addin is clicked, a message of "solution.xls not found" shown. How to fix it ? The first problem: Open a blank workbook, go to Tools - Option and change the settings. Now, close the workbook. Your changes sh...

problem installing the windows vista security error code 80070020
it installs hald way then stoped with the error code 80070020 dont no wat to do help plz You receive error 0x80070020 when you use the Windows Update Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site to install updates: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883825 dariyel wrote: > it installs hald way then stoped with the error code 80070020 dont no wat > to > do help plz dariyel wrote: > it installs hald way then stoped with the error code 80070020 dont no wat to > do help plz Is the keyboard not functioning properly ? Please see: How to ask a question h...

I am having problem while installing MS Dynamics in Win XP
I am trying to install Microsoft Dynamics in Win XP, it gives an error saying MS Exchange server 2003 SP1 has to be istalled first I dont have MS exchange server installed in Win XP,what I have is outlook only Can I go ahead and install SP1 for win XP ( THIS IS AN OFFLINE INSTALLTION RIGHT NOW I am not using outlook to get my Email) Let me know how to install the same and the precaution I have to take Most of the errors expected are given for WIN 200 SERVER & 2003 SERVER IN TECHNET HENCE THIS QUESTION TO TYE COMMUNITY Regards Harish We cannot help unless you are m...

blue screen reboot problems
my home prem. vista pc keeps rebooting. Blue screen message is 2 seconds long so i can't read it and several attempts to resolve this by using system restore etc is only making it worse. I've run virus scans in safe mode nothing. My deskstop comes up at startup with "windows installer" 3x then a box says that windows has to close down and then it reboots after 30 seconds or so, no time to try and update to sp1 or find the problem list because it dumps to fast. The blue screen does say TCPIP error or something. Do i have to connect Mircosoft with $$ or is this not f...

Vista and Money 2005 ofx import problem
I recognise some names here from another forum but I thought it may be helpful to canvass some more opinions/expertise. I have Vista Ultimate running and have succesfully loaded Money 2005 UK and updated via the internet. Everything works fine except the bit I need ! I use Barclays Bank and have downloaded .ofx files for several years (Barclays does not support QIF). When trying to do this in Vista I get an error message saying the file is corrupt or not recognised. I have tried all manner of things including testing the ofx file etc and it appears fine and will load into Money run...

counter problem(you really want to read this)
i have a workbook that contains two sheets. Sheet one contains a list of names. Each name references an information sheet for that name. I wish to collect data for each name for a specified number of days "x". When that number of days is met, then I wish to click on a button on the toolbar to delete some number "x" of days of data from 1 - "x" including "x". I wish to do this to make the data more current hence meaningful ...

HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GSA-T2N1 problems
Running Microsoft Media Center Edition SP3 on Dell Inspiron 6400. Poblem - select files from explorer - right click, select Sent To - drive does not appear in window Problem - select files from explorer - drag them to drive D:\ - get error D:\ is not accessible. Incorrect function. What is wrong. Pierre C wrote: > Running Microsoft Media Center Edition SP3 on Dell Inspiron 6400. > > Poblem - select files from explorer - right click, select Sent To > - drive does not appear in window > > Problem - select files from explorer - drag them to drive D...

Problem sharing a workbook
Hi, I've created an Excel workbook (Excel 2003 (11.8120.8122) SP2), placed it on a shared network server, and then selected Tools>Protection>Protect and Share Workbook... with the "Share and track changes" option selected, and password protection set. However, if I attempt to open it when someone else has it open, I get the message stating that the workbook is opened by user so and so and am given the option to open it as Read-Only, Notify, etc. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks, Linda ...

Problems with a Folder in Outlook 2000 SR-1
I just started having a problem with MS-Outlook. One of my mail-folders called 'to review' cannot open, every time I open it to see what items are in it, it just makes a weird noise on my hard drive. I did a right click on the Outlook File name and checked the folder size, and it returned with an error message. All other folders (like 30 or so) return a valid folder size. After that I went and ran the Inbox Tool Repair Kit and that returned an error message on that folder as well and told me to run scandisk.....well boys and girls, I don't think Scandisk is on Win2K Pro. Also,...

Relationship problems
I have a DB with 6 tables tbl 1 (Person's Info) ClientNum (PK) FName LName + all person info tbl 2 (Employment info) EmpID (PK) ClientNum EmpCodeNum EmpStatus TrainingRelated StartDate EndDate tbl 3 (Employer Codes) EmpCodeNum (PK) EmployerName tbl 4 (Trades) TradeNum (PK) TradeName tbl 5 (Pri-Training) PriTraID (PK) ClientNum TradeNum tbl 6 (Sec-Training) SecTraID (PK) ClientNum TradeNum The problem i'm have is that when i go to create a form to enter all the clients data the de...

Remove All Bill Data
When I first upgraded to Money Plus, I was having performance issues. Nuking the bills to eliminate the multiple schemas that had built up since Money 1.0 seemed reasonable, so I performed the operation and rebuilt them. However, here I am, 4-5 months later, unable to balance my primary checking account without having Money hang and need to be killed twice during the process. I can't enter transactions that match scheduled bills without having Money hang and need to be killed. So, I nuked the bills again and started over with rebuilding them. Problem solved. Rather than cleaning up th...

Having problems opening pst file
When I try to open a pst file - I get the following message "Properties for this informaton service must be defined prior to use" then I get another pop-up "Errors |\ve been detected in the file C:\WINDOWS\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\OUTLOOK\outlook.pst. Quit all mail-enabled applications, then use the Inbox Repair Tool" Please help!!! I have important contact information I can't get to. GHR 770-451-8565 x11 "GHR" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:012d01c3ddf8$5ef50650$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When I try to open a...

Send Mail Problem
Hi all One of our user got the below two message from postmaster, i try to disable the rule(list.dsbl.org) from the connection filtering, but the problems still exists. I search my mailserver ip on list.dsbl.org, it listed. To removal need one week. Have any faster way to fix this problems? abc@abc.com on Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:28:05 +0800 There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <"Mailserver Host" #5.5.0 smtp;553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)> 1...

X Axis Linear Representation Problem
I have a project involving a hiking trail where I am trying to capture altitude on Y axis versus mile marker location on X axis. I can enter the data in adjoining columns and use the chart wizard but each mile marker value gets positioned along the X axis in uniform increments rather than an actual linear scale representation. In other words, mile markers 3.3 and the next mile marker (3.8) are the same distance apart on the X axis in the graphic representation as is marker 3.8 and the next one (12.5). This distorts the graphic representation of the actual linear distance between the...

Delay in receiving SOME mail for one account
I have an exchange 2003 enterprise server with Windows 2003 enterprise server. Out of the 30 employees in the company, only ONE has a delay in receiving SOME of their e-mail (the president of the co). It seems to arrive about a week later, but if someone else in the company was CC'd on it, that other person will receive it. All the mail is filtered through Symantec Mail Security and then through the exchange server. All the appropriate ports are open. Do anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks!! How is the president's client (Outlook?) connecting? I suspect that th...

Problem receiving some emails
I have not received several emails over the last few days that were sent to me. Address is correct. I have received many emails on those days, but a few never came through. This is very important!!! -- ZC Check to see if those missing emails are accessible on the server by going to your webmail page (using Internet Explorer). If the emails aren't on your provider's server, Windows Mail can't download them. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "zcovey" wrote in message news:FA5013FF-6E36-47C5-A35B-380509D648F7@microsoft.com... I have not receiv...

Decimal Place Problem via Export
When converting a report into an excel file for email , it somehow shows the 2 decimal places on the excel spreadsheet - even though I had indicated within the report that the Format=Standard Decimal=0 I eventually wanted to create a format like 200,000 but it's giving me 200,000.00 I can manually strip the 2 decimal places in excell but do not want the user to play with this functionality. Could someone assist. Try using the Format() function. Iin your control source of the field on your report, use something like: "=Format([myNumber],######) See Access help file for Forma...

C++ problem
Hi, I need C++ code for Paste comand OpenClipboard GetClipboardData put it where you want it CloseClipboard If you have a more detailed question and useful context for answering it, a better answer can be given. joe On 14 Feb 2007 14:26:54 -0800, petra980@gmail.com wrote: >Hi, >I need C++ code for Paste comand Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm Here is some C++ code for Paste comand http://www.codeproject.com/clipboard/archerclipboard1.asp AliR. <petra980@gmail.com> wrote in ...

Shared Accounts/Contacts
Quite new to all this. We're just now importing our flat file of contacts and accounts into CRM. Most, if not all, of our company's contacts and accounts are shared. SalesRepA might call on Customer1 to sell one kind of training, while SalesRepB might call on that same customer to sell another type of training. This means that all contacts and all accounts need to be easily accessible to all sales reps. How best to handle this? Each rep simply switches the view to "All Active Accounts/Contacts"?? I tried a test of sharing an account amongst all reps, but the contact sti...

New message rule for new email account
I have added a third email account to Live Mail. I seem to be recieving messages fine. But I would like to add a message rule to file certain messages in a subfolder. And when I try to make the rule, I fail to see this new account amongst the folders available to 'move' messages to. Why is this missing? What can I do? Thank you! Is this a POP3 account? Message rules are only for POP3 accounts. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "AvrohomD" <AvrohomD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3896CE8-D25C-4949-93E2-E1FECF1D5C9B@mi...

SBS2003 Account but no Exchange
I run an SBS 2003 server for an office. I want to move their email off SBS and back to the ISP, but leave their PC connected to the domain so they have access to shared drives and WSUS. How do I delete thir Exchange account without deleting them completely? By the way...all the user's email cones in using the POP3 connector. .....thanks for any suggestions.....brian This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0055_01CB4B86.85B42E30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable You can stop and d...

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH 6"ji
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these 4 easy steps an...

MSN Bill Pay questions
I am using M2003 with Bank One BillPay which costs me $5/mo. 1 year of free MSN Bill Pay (with M2004) sounds tempting. Bank One uses Checkfree on it's back end. I'm generally very happy with the service. For parties that accept electronic transfers, Bank One deducts the $$ from my account on the due date. For other vendors, they write them a paper check from their own account and again deduct the $$ from my account on the due date. In every case, my account sees the $$ taken away on the due date.. everything is very predictable. Is that how MSN Bill pay work? When do $$ get rem...