Password won't work

I believe I've read all the password problem posts but haven't found my
answer.  My new computer is running Vista, I have loaded Money 2006 Deluxe
on, and when I try to open a backup file it asks for my password.  I enter my
password and it will not accept it.

Please help - my life is in that file.
--
Thanks!!

Slim
0
slim1 (6)
9/26/2009 8:14:11 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Slim in Mexico wrote:

>I believe I've read all the password problem posts but haven't found my
>answer.  My new computer is running Vista, I have loaded Money 2006 Deluxe
>on, and when I try to open a backup file it asks for my password.  I enter my
>password and it will not accept it.
>
>Please help - my life is in that file.

Right-click the Money icon and choose
RunAsAdministrator. Run your file, and see if the problem continues.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
9/26/2009 8:37:14 PM
Thanks for the quick repsonse Cal.  I tried the latest 2 backups and had the
same result.  It will not accept my password which I know is correct.
--
Thanks!!

Slim

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, Slim in Mexico wrote:
>
> >I believe I've read all the password problem posts but haven't found my
> >answer.  My new computer is running Vista, I have loaded Money 2006 Deluxe
> >on, and when I try to open a backup file it asks for my password.  I enter my
> >password and it will not accept it.
> >
> >Please help - my life is in that file.
>

> Right-click the Money icon and choose
> RunAsAdministrator. Run your file, and see if the problem continues.

0
slim1 (6)
9/26/2009 9:46:08 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Slim in Mexico wrote:

>Thanks for the quick repsonse Cal.  I tried the latest 2 backups and had the
>same result.  It will not accept my password which I know is correct.

OK. The next thing to try is  making a "repaired" version of your
file with File->RepairMoneyFile->StandardFileRepair level 2

Now if that asks for your password, and accepts it, but the
"repaired" gives that same error, it would probably be a version
problem. I was thinking that Money 2006 would have a more meaningful
error message for that case. Earlier versions would give a password
error, even on non-passworded files, if the file was from a newer
version of Money than the installed version.

If that repair does not accept the password, then we will think
further...
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
9/26/2009 10:18:14 PM
How do I do the File Repair if I can't open the file due to the program not
accepting the password?
--
Thanks!!

Slim

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, Slim in Mexico wrote:
>
> >Thanks for the quick repsonse Cal.  I tried the latest 2 backups and had the
> >same result.  It will not accept my password which I know is correct.
>

> OK. The next thing to try is  making a "repaired" version of your
> file with File->RepairMoneyFile->StandardFileRepair level 2
>
> Now if that asks for your password, and accepts it, but the
> "repaired" gives that same error, it would probably be a version
> problem. I was thinking that Money 2006 would have a more meaningful
> error message for that case. Earlier versions would give a password
> error, even on non-passworded files, if the file was from a newer
> version of Money than the installed version.
>
> If that repair does not accept the password, then we will think
> further...

0
slim1 (6)
9/26/2009 10:30:01 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Slim in Mexico wrote:

>How do I do the File Repair if I can't open the file due to the program not
>accepting the password?

You open Money 2006 and it complains, but it stays open ... You
click File in the upper left.

From the resulting drop-down list, choose RepairMoneyFile.

From the resulting choices, choose StandardFileRepair.

File->RepairMoneyFile->StandardFileRepair level 2

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
9/27/2009 5:13:55 AM
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 14:46:08 -0700, Slim in Mexico <slim@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Thanks for the quick repsonse Cal.  I tried the latest 2 backups and had the
>same result.  It will not accept my password which I know is correct.

Make absolutely sure that you're using the right version of Money.

A few weeks ago I reinstalled onto Win7, and insatlled Money 2005. I
had exactly the same problem. I then realised it was actually Money
2008 that was previously installed ;-)

Rather than saying "unrecognised file format" or similar, it says
"password incorrect".

Jim
0
jim3476 (230)
9/27/2009 5:49:17 AM
Thanks Cal and Jim!  Unfortunately, I'm getting the same result and asking
for a password.
--
Thanks!!

Slim

"Jim" wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 14:46:08 -0700, Slim in Mexico <slim@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Thanks for the quick repsonse Cal.  I tried the latest 2 backups and had the
> >same result.  It will not accept my password which I know is correct.
>

> Make absolutely sure that you're using the right version of Money.
>
> A few weeks ago I reinstalled onto Win7, and insatlled Money 2005. I
> had exactly the same problem. I then realised it was actually Money
> 2008 that was previously installed ;-)
>
> Rather than saying "unrecognised file format" or similar, it says
> "password incorrect".
>

> Jim

0
slim1 (6)
9/27/2009 12:27:01 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Slim in Mexico wrote:

>Thanks Cal and Jim!  Unfortunately, I'm getting the same result and asking
>for a password.

I think you are saying that the Standard repair is asking for a
password, and it rejects the password that you type in.

Copy your *.mny file to your Documents folder.

Right-click the Money 2006 launch icon, and choose
RunAsAdministrator. File->Open the copy in the Documents folder. If
things don't improve, it may be that you are mis-remembering your
password. Think long and hard.

>--
>Thanks!!
>
>Slim
>

>"Jim" wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 14:46:08 -0700, Slim in Mexico <slim@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Thanks for the quick repsonse Cal.  I tried the latest 2 backups and had the
>> >same result.  It will not accept my password which I know is correct.
>>

>> Make absolutely sure that you're using the right version of Money.
>>
>> A few weeks ago I reinstalled onto Win7, and insatlled Money 2005. I
>> had exactly the same problem. I then realised it was actually Money
>> 2008 that was previously installed ;-)
>>
>> Rather than saying "unrecognised file format" or similar, it says
>> "password incorrect".
>>

>> Jim

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
9/27/2009 2:55:21 PM
Could you clarify:

Are you saying that you tried installing Money 2008 (Plus) and get the same
password request when trying to open your files?
If you are only getting this request when using Money 2006, then as Jim
mentioned could it be that these files were actually created by newer
versions of Money (2007 or Plus)?

-Mark

"Slim in Mexico" <slim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Thanks Cal and Jim!  Unfortunately, I'm getting the same result and asking
> for a password.
> --
> Thanks!!
>
> Slim
>

> "Jim" wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 14:46:08 -0700, Slim in Mexico <slim@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Thanks for the quick repsonse Cal.  I tried the latest 2 backups and had
>> >the
>> >same result.  It will not accept my password which I know is correct.
>>

>> Make absolutely sure that you're using the right version of Money.
>>
>> A few weeks ago I reinstalled onto Win7, and insatlled Money 2005. I
>> had exactly the same problem. I then realised it was actually Money
>> 2008 that was previously installed ;-)
>>
>> Rather than saying "unrecognised file format" or similar, it says
>> "password incorrect".
>>

>> Jim

0
abcd7779 (838)
9/28/2009 3:50:56 PM
Hi Mark,

I have a new computer running Vista.  I was running Money 2006 Deluxe on my
old computer with XP.  Due to problems with the old computer our IT
department had to reload XP.  Now I am unable to open the original file or a
backup because my password is not accepted by the program.

Any ideas would be great!
--
Thanks!!

Slim

"Mark" wrote:

> Could you clarify:
>
> Are you saying that you tried installing Money 2008 (Plus) and get the same
> password request when trying to open your files?
> If you are only getting this request when using Money 2006, then as Jim
> mentioned could it be that these files were actually created by newer
> versions of Money (2007 or Plus)?
>
> -Mark
>

> "Slim in Mexico" <slim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks Cal and Jim!  Unfortunately, I'm getting the same result and asking
> > for a password.
> > --
> > Thanks!!
> >
> > Slim
> >

> > "Jim" wrote:

> >> Make absolutely sure that you're using the right version of Money.
> >>
> >> A few weeks ago I reinstalled onto Win7, and insatlled Money 2005. I
> >> had exactly the same problem. I then realised it was actually Money
> >> 2008 that was previously installed ;-)
> >>
> >> Rather than saying "unrecognised file format" or similar, it says
> >> "password incorrect".
> >>

> >> Jim

0
slim1 (6)
9/28/2009 5:44:01 PM
As others have also said, a very common reason for being asked for a
"password" (and NOT your WLID email address and password) is because the
data file was created in a newer version of Money than you are trying to
open it with.
In your case that would mean that these files were last saved in Money 2007
or Money Plus.

To validate that, see if you can get a copy of Money Plus and try opening
the files.

> Hi Mark,
>
> I have a new computer running Vista.  I was running Money 2006 Deluxe on
> my
> old computer with XP.  Due to problems with the old computer our IT
> department had to reload XP.  Now I am unable to open the original file or
> backup because my password is not accepted by the program.
>
> Any ideas would be great!
> --
> Thanks!!
>
> Slim
>

> "Mark" wrote:
>
>> Could you clarify:
>>
>> Are you saying that you tried installing Money 2008 (Plus) and get the
>> same
>> password request when trying to open your files?
>> If you are only getting this request when using Money 2006, then as Jim
>> mentioned could it be that these files were actually created by newer
>> versions of Money (2007 or Plus)?
>>
>> -Mark
>>

>> "Slim in Mexico" <slim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Thanks Cal and Jim!  Unfortunately, I'm getting the same result and
>> > asking
>> > for a password.
>> > --
>> > Thanks!!
>> >
>> > Slim

0
abcd7779 (838)
9/29/2009 4:48:15 PM
Hi Mark,

I wish it was that easy.  There is no way this file could have been done in
anything but 2006.  But, I'll try anything in hopes of retrieving information
from this.  I can't imagine getting through taxes without it!!
--
Thanks!!

Slim

"Mark" wrote:

> As others have also said, a very common reason for being asked for a
> "password" (and NOT your WLID email address and password) is because the
> data file was created in a newer version of Money than you are trying to
> open it with.
> In your case that would mean that these files were last saved in Money 2007
> or Money Plus.
>
> To validate that, see if you can get a copy of Money Plus and try opening
> the files.
>
> -Mark
>
> "Slim in Mexico" <slim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Mark,
> >
> > I have a new computer running Vista.  I was running Money 2006 Deluxe on
> > my
> > old computer with XP.  Due to problems with the old computer our IT
> > department had to reload XP.  Now I am unable to open the original file or
> > backup because my password is not accepted by the program.
> >
> > Any ideas would be great!
> > --
> > Thanks!!
> >
> > Slim
> >

> > "Mark" wrote:
> >
> >> Could you clarify:
> >>
> >> Are you saying that you tried installing Money 2008 (Plus) and get the
> >> same
> >> password request when trying to open your files?
> >> If you are only getting this request when using Money 2006, then as Jim
> >> mentioned could it be that these files were actually created by newer
> >> versions of Money (2007 or Plus)?
> >>
> >> -Mark
> >>

> >> "Slim in Mexico" <slim@hotmail.com> wrote in message

0
slim1 (6)
9/29/2009 5:33:02 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Slim in Mexico wrote:

>Hi Mark,
>
>I wish it was that easy.  There is no way this file could have been done in
>anything but 2006.  But, I'll try anything in hopes of retrieving information
>from this.  I can't imagine getting through taxes without it!!

If you got a failed password error when you did the
File->RepairMoneyFile->StandardFileRepair level 2, then I don't
think the problem would be as simple as having the wrong version.

You never actually said that, but you did not disagree with that.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
9/30/2009 12:57:29 AM

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, Slim in Mexico wrote:
>
> >Hi Mark,
> >
> >I wish it was that easy.  There is no way this file could have been done in
> >anything but 2006.  But, I'll try anything in hopes of retrieving information
> >from this.  I can't imagine getting through taxes without it!!
>
> If you got a failed password error when you did the
> File->RepairMoneyFile->StandardFileRepair level 2, then I don't
> think the problem would be as simple as having the wrong version.
>
> You never actually said that, but you did not disagree with that.

0
PA (98)
10/5/2009 9:52:01 PM
Slim,
I am experiencing the exact issue. Did you get this issue resolved? I tried
all the suggestions from the forum with no luck. Next option is to upgrade
the software to a higher version then Money 2006 Deluxe to see if it works.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

"Slim in Mexico" wrote:

> I believe I've read all the password problem posts but haven't found my
> answer.  My new computer is running Vista, I have loaded Money 2006 Deluxe
> on, and when I try to open a backup file it asks for my password.  I enter my
> password and it will not accept it.
>
> Please help - my life is in that file.
> --
> Thanks!!
>
> Slim
0
goan (1)

My email code suddenly doesn't work anymore.
All of a sudden this email code doesn't work anymore. I had written it for an Access 2000 application. The IT department upgraded to MS Office 2003 about close to a month ago, but this code has continued to work up until a few days ago. I don't know what has happened to cause it to stop working. We use Outlook with exchange server. Is there anything that could have changed on the Exchange server to cause this to stop working? I haven't changed my references either. I still have the Microsoft Outlook 11 Object Library selected. When I attempt to run the code and it fa...

Outlook Security Template dosen't ask for username & password on sbs 2003
I am trying to use the Outlook Security Template from the Office 2003 Resource Kit to amend the default security settings for all my clients on Exchange 2003 - I have install SBS 2003 sp1 with exchange 2003 sp1 using office 2003, I've download the outlook 2k3 resource kit. Installed the admin pack, registered the DLL and OCX files, change the registry setting to tell outlook to look for the security template setting in exchange. I am a domain admin with owner permissions to the outlook template folder I created in the root of the public folder. The steps I've taken are as follows 1. ...

How can I get help to make my outlook 2003 to work
The connection to Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action. (OK) when I click ok a window comes up Microsoft Exchange Server: in th boxes is has earthlink.net and the next box says mail box John XXXXXXXX I'v tried everything and I can't get this to work. All other programs work just fine. Are you connecting to an Exchange server? If not, remove it from your = profile and install your Earthlink POP3 account. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicite...

Password to The UP!
Password to The UP! - $60,000,000.00! Dear Member's, Thank you for requesting The Ultimate Program. You won't regret it! Every once in a while there comes along a SIMPLE, YET POWERFUL IDEA that you just know is right. This one is such an idea. "THE ULTIMATE PROGRAM" ( UP ) But before you get into the program I would like to briefly share with you more about it in my cover letter as this may be the MOST IMPORTANT PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER READ. THIS IS A BRAND NEW PROGRAM (Just Launched!) Statistics show that anyone who positions themselves during pre-launch of a succes...

Site now wants a password!
While in my remote desktop on my Windows Server 2003, I dragged the folder containing all of my code/scripts/folders/etc. to the desktop, trying to create a shortcut. I realized that it moved the entire folder to the desktop, so I dragged it back to where it was. Now, it seems that created some changes in permissions and/or security settings, and my website is asking for a username/password from me. How do I restore the settings so that I get my website back? Thanks! -- beadevilg ------------------------------------------------------------------------ beadevilg's Pr...

RectVisible doesn't work with WS_EX_LAYERED style
To show a marquee effect only window is visible, I implemented followind post in MFC version. http://weblogs.asp.net/oldnewthing/archive/2003/08/29/54728.aspx However, when window has WS_EX_LAYERED style, CDC::RectVisible always returns TRUE! If I comment out that code which add WS_EX_LAYERED style to the window, It works. Is this a known issue? ...

No More New Fonts May Be Applied To This Work Book
Hi I run Excel 2003 under WinXP I have inherited a number of spreadsheets from another person. One of these sheets keeps putting an error up that says "No More New Fonts May Be Applied To This Work Book" I have to cancel the error a number of times before I can work on the sheet. Also if I try to add somthing to the header/footer I get the same message which I cannot clear unless I shut down the header/footer dialog box, whish means I cant add anything to the header/footer. Has anyone got any idea why I am getting this error? I have tried the file on other computers but I ...

Best Work at Home Jobs Online
Online jobs are an effective way of making money online without any investment. By doing online jobs one can earn a decent part time income. Companies all around the world need employees who can do their work, so they hire people and they pay them for the work they do. But there are many problems which company owners face. Like after gaining a little experience, people start to demand more pay or they just go to some other high paying company. Just Visit : http://www.yourforexmoney.com ...

Money now requiring a password!!??
Hello...hope someone can help me. I'm using MS Money 2002. My computer's power supply died, so I copied my money file and backup from my hard drive and put it onto my laptop. After installing Money onto my laptop, I'm now attempting to open it. Problem is...all of a sudden, it says it requires a password! I have never had a password on this account before, so naturally, I don't know what it's expecting. Has anyone seen this before or can anyone help? Thanks! Debbi In microsoft.public.money, Debbi Merker wrote: >Hello...hope someone can help me. I'm...

Password prompted during profile delete
I am trying to delete a current profile from Outlook 2002 but I don't know the password. If I delete the profile and then start an new one with the same email address it will prompt for a password at logon. I'd like to totally get rid of the profile and add the exchange account to a profile without being prompted for a password. Thanks for the help, Brent Brent <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to delete a current profile from Outlook 2002 > but I don't know the password. If I delete the profile > and then start an new one with th...

Retrieve forgotten VB password
Hello, Is there any reliable way to retrieve a forgotten VB password? I mean a password that has been set in a Microsoft Access database to protect the Visual Basic project. Alternatively, is there a way to extract the code without the password? Thanks, Lucas "Lucas" <lvvloten@gmail.com> wrote in message news:86d65e42-7c87-4cc7-8782-e7fd398fdedf@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > Is there any reliable way to retrieve a forgotten VB password? I mean > a password that has been set in a Microsoft Access database to protect > the Visual Basic project. ...

Cash flow stopped working
I am running Money 2002 on XP Home. Without any explanation that I can see, everything related to the cash flow simply stopped working. I get no numbers, no figures, when I click on the buttons or menus simply nothing happens. Everything else appears fine. Anybody have this happen? Any thought would be appreciated. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q67. "Todd" <todd.love@pie.midco.net> wrote in message news:vm94je6lbfr10@corp.supernews.com... > I am running Money 2002 on XP Home. Without any explanation that I can > see, everything related to the cash flow s...

Autofill not working after upgrade do MS Exchange 2003
Dear Group! Over the weekend I upgraded one of my clients Exchange 5.5 installations to Exchange 2003. Because old exchange was not in the Active Directory I decided to use ExMerge to extract everything from the old server and then import into the new one (those were two different servers). So that's what I did. And there seemed to be no problem with any of those, however we got a small problem with autofill. Before it used to auto fill names when you started typing: "John Sm" it would complete to: "John Smith" pulling data from AD. It doesn't do it anymore. I googl...

Password problem with out look
I'm having this problem also. I cant find the reply with the remedy. "For years, I've been using Outlook 2K3 with nary a problem. Today, all of > a sudden it keeps asking me for my password. I've had this setup for (as > mentioned) years and nothing has changed. > > When asked, I enter the password and click on "Remember...". I log in OK, > can send/rec email etc. Outlook 2K3 just doesn't want to remember my > password! > > I've checked the account settings, re-entered my password, checked > "Remember..." and then &quo...

How can I connect my work in Access 2003 to a Wiki?
I've just set up an in-office Wiki that's being updated constantly. We use access when taking calls, and I'm wondering whether there's some way to connect it directly to the Wiki. Can anyone help? A Wiki being a web-based application, it is rather difficult to imagine being able to connect it to an mdb in any useful way. George "GWBootsy" <GWBootsy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D35557F-B07C-4370-B6BC-BF488CBB20AC@microsoft.com... > I've just set up an in-office Wiki that's being updated constantly. We use > access when ...

password protect vba code
is it possible to password protect vba code? if so how can it be done? Hi right mouse click on your workbook name in the VBE window .. choose VBAProjectProperties, and choose the Protection tab - you can set the password in there. But remember - passwords only keep honest people out :) Cheers JulieD "greg" <greg@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OOR1s3T3EHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > is it possible to password protect vba code? > if so how can it be done? > > Umm yes and no From the menu bar in the Visual Basic Editor: Tools/VBAProject Properties/...

CRM for Outlook Calendar not working
Hi All, I am using Outlook 2003 on my laptop, and the CRM Sales for Outlook is installed and working fine, except for the Calendar. I am unable to create a CRM Appointment and a CRM Contact, but the Tasks, Email, and Promote Email work fine. Any help would be great. As I use a Pocket PC for all of my appointment scheduling. RCWM well, what do you mean its not working?........... -Gary "RCWM" <robmorgan@proactiveit.com.au> wrote in message news:16fae01c44862$fa204430$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > I am using Outlook 2003 on my laptop, and the CRM Sales ...

Says archiving, but doesn't work
We've been running into problems at work with archiving in Outlook. When we run an archive (only on some computers) it says "archiving..." in the bottom right corner (and even goes through most of the folders set to archive), but when I check the archive folder nothing is there (although sometimes a few emails go in there the first round of archiving, but nothing after that). Info that may help: -Office 2000 with all service packs and updates -Windows 98 SE -Random models of computers -We migrated to an Exchange server for e-mail so have set archiving within Outlook itse...

Will CRM for Outlook work when using Exchange RPC over HTTPS?
I just got RPC over HTTPS working for Outlook to access the exchange server over the internet without a VPN. Does anyone know if it's possible to make CRM work as well? Or is a VPN required? Thanks. No as CRM requires access to the SQL server, VPN access is required. "sebgood" wrote: > I just got RPC over HTTPS working for Outlook to access the exchange server > over the internet without a VPN. Does anyone know if it's possible to make > CRM work as well? Or is a VPN required? > > Thanks. ...

Working directory
Hi, is it possible to instruct excel to a specific directory when saving, to avoid having to browse to it when creating documents using a template? Regards, Rick Also is it possible to limit a spreadsheet to a certain number of rows and columns similar to when creating a table in a word processor document? Question 1: Tools ... options ... general tab .... default file locations Question 2: No, although you can hide columns and rows not in use. Geoff "Rick Sanderson" <ricknewsgroup@members.v21.co.uk> wrote in message news:3f5fad2a@news.greennet.net... > Hi, > is i...

simple bar graph not working correctly
Trying to create a simple bar graph which i have done a thousand times.For some reason excel is seeing the first two cells in my row as the series. eg a2 contains the word express orders. B2 contains 137 When i attempt to graph it, the series in the chart wizard is Express orders 137. instead of just express orders. For some reason it is taking that first value with it. Any ideas whats causing this? ...

ATTN: Works wdb files to Excel 2003 converter query
Hi, I need to convert MS Works .wdb files - unknown version - to Excel 2003. Do you have or know where I can download a free converter. It is only needed for a couple of files. TIA SeeAll AFAIK there isn't one, barring saving the Works files as version 2...very old, or saving as an Excel file in Works -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "SeeAll" <seeallscansuk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:xqydnVIL9KMy_izZRVny2g@bt.com... > Hi, > > I need to convert MS Works...

Password to prevent Outlook to start
Hi, Is there a way to prevent (protect) starting outlook with a password? Marc "Marc" <cccacc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0b9201c3b449$85bf39a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > Is there a way to prevent (protect) starting outlook with > a password? > Marc > Not Outlook per se AFAIK, but you can password protect your pst file. Marc wrote: > Hi, > Is there a way to prevent (protect) starting outlook with > a password? > Marc Presumably you wouldn't be asking if you were using a secure version of Windows (i.e. NT based) since you could, as ...

"Not a valid password" message

Password not saving #3
My system is not saving my password for my mail box in Outlook, and I have to re-input it every time I want to check emails !!! I use Windows XP and MS Outlook 2000........can anyone help me ? Xplorer <info@mdrsolutions.co.za> wrote: > My system is not saving my password for my mail box in Outlook, and I > have to re-input it every time I want to check emails !!! Does this help? http://support.microsoft.com/?id=235861 -- Brian Tillman ...