Passport Login Error

It has been 3 weeks now and Microsoft has yet to provide
any assistance. I have email Passport service several
times and it seems they are not interested with helping
me or anyone. Now that I have given Microsoft my money,
they are done with me. I think it's time to go back to
quickbooks and reccomend to others they not use Money at
all.

Error message indicated that my password is incorrect or
passport name is incorrect. I have reinstalled 3 times,
tried all other methods of fixing this problem including
deltetion of cache, NO HELP.
0
corycable (3)
10/12/2003 6:09:03 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I suggest you phone MS Money support or take out an incident directly with
them:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;EN-US;incidentsubmit

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money

or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish.

"Cory" <corycable@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> It has been 3 weeks now and Microsoft has yet to provide
> any assistance. I have email Passport service several
> times and it seems they are not interested with helping
> me or anyone. Now that I have given Microsoft my money,
> they are done with me. I think it's time to go back to
> quickbooks and reccomend to others they not use Money at
> all.
>
> Error message indicated that my password is incorrect or
> passport name is incorrect. I have reinstalled 3 times,
> tried all other methods of fixing this problem including
> deltetion of cache, NO HELP.

0
glyn1 (1534)

Subscript Out of Range Error
The workbooks and macros used are being created in Excel 2007, but saved in the 97-2003 format. I have a macro that the boss will use to enter employees and place the names, date added, and count (sequential) into a worksheet. It loops in case there is more than one name to be added. NOTE: The boss will be in workbook(QA Master.xls) Once the boss is through entering names, the macro will then loop and create a workbook, copying the Workbook("QA Template.xls") and renaming it with the employee name that was entered. I don't know why, but I am getting the fol...

Stationery error message
I'm using Windows 7 with WLM 2009 (Build 14.0.8089.0726). When I create a new mail message, I get an error "Unable to create this stationery". The new message window open fine, with no stationery showing. After I send the message, I check the Sent message and it has the stationery I use showing in it. If I send the message to myself, the message also has the stationery I use showing in it. -- The Software Tailor Las Vegas USA ...

Money 2006 error msg when closing
I got a problem which I wish you folks here can point me a direction to get it be repaired: My money 2006 file is approx 60mb now as it first started from money 98. I upgraded the program almost every year (may have skipped either 2001 or 2002, just couldn't for sure). Everything runs fine until today. The problem is that if I was working in the Monthly Report page and wanted to close money program and do the backup (the program is set to backup when it closes), then an error message would immediate pop-up saying that money has encountered an internal problem and needs to close, th...

How to handle errors in EXCEL?
Hi, How should we handle the exceptions/errors in the Excel? I am using the following code, but during running it gave some errors. I wanted that if the error occurs during running, it would be handled automatically. What extra piece of code I add in order to handle the error? Any suggestion will be appreciated. I am getting the error like: a. File not found b. Object required. Regards BENAZIR CODE: Sub ArchivelogChk 'This module checks you are in archivelog mode, and aborts the entire thing 'if not. No point in trying to perform a hot backup unless you are. strFileOut...

Run-time error 4605
I'm getting the following error when I close a Word form: Run-time error 4605 This method or property is not available because the document is a protected document. Thanks for any suggestions! Are there any macros in the document/(template from which it was created)? -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Complibr" <Complibr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9951B6E-9511-405E-...

compiler error on c-code with mfc.
fatal error C1189: #error : WINDOWS.H already included. MFC apps must not #include <windows.h> I have an existing C-based application. I need to add encoder card support to this application. Encoder card Skd is vc++ based. Hence I ported the c-code into VC++. I wrote a class for encoder card (.cpp) and included <afxwin.h>. The class itself compiles fine though when I make a reference of this c++ class in the main (c-code), I get the above error. In the project options, I force a c++ compilation by /TP. If I dont force /TP, I get the following error, fatal error C1189: #error ...

Unhandled Error in CRM V3
Hi, I receive the error "Server Error in'/' Application" when I open CRM in the IE. The left navigation area is visible. The error message appears in the frame in with e.g. the activities are shown. How can I solve this problem? How can I get the source for this problem? Do I have to repair the CRM server? Christian The fact that the left nav area shows up and the error is on the right side indicates the web site isn't talking to the database correctly. What does the rest of the error message say, and what does the screen show if you have dev errors turned off?...

Outlook 2003 error message #9
I just loaded Office Outlook 2003. Operating system XP. When I open it an error message appears. C:\PROGRA~1\HOTBAR\bin\451~1.0\SBOLExt.dll COULD NOT BE INSTALLED OR LOADED I tried detect and repair and that did not help. PLEASE, I need help "Alan" <Alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:9BAE4F59-FED8-499B-99DE-6A4A0536423F@microsoft.com... >I just loaded Office Outlook 2003. Operating system XP. When I open it = an=20 > error message appears. > C:\PROGRA~1\HOTBAR\bin\451~1.0\SBOLExt.dll COULD NOT BE INSTALLED OR = LOADED > I tried detect and re...

FRx errors with emailing reports
A customer is receiving error messages when emailing FRx reports - they don't seem to affect anything, the reports are sent and received via email and FRx doesn't close but with every report that they send, they get the same message. "Drill Down Viewer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." DrillDown Viewer closes, FRx remains open. We have checked all of the settings to enable email, everything seems to be OK and the reports do get sent, just an annoyance having the message pop up every time. Has anyone seen this before...

How can I generate a user friendly error message when validating XML against a schema?
Hello When validating xml against a schema, the most frequent error I get is something like "The 'FOO' attribute has an invalid value according to its data type. An error occurred at , (25, 913)". That error message is not very user friendly, so I'd like to extract the data in the failing node along with its parent node data, and show that to the user. Do you know a way to do this? I don't think there's any other information about the error position than the line number and position. Yes, line number and position is the only information that you have to...

Corrupt hidden object in Inbox prevents Activesync to WM5 with 86000108 error?
I have an Exchange 2003sp2 and a Windows Mobile 5 device (Treo 750w) and I am having trouble synching my Inbox, getting the famous error: "Activesync encountered a problem on this server. Support Code:86000108" Calendar, contacts and tasks are synched without a problem, and when I change the settings to exclude the inbox, I do not recieve an error. After going through quite a few troubleshooting attempts, I think I may have a problem with an object in my Inbox that Activesync is choking on. But, even after emptying the Inbox of all content that I can see, I'm still ...

"can not create " error message
We have been experiencing this error message on terminal server 2003. This is never being a problem on windows 2000 server but since we have upgrade the system this has started. microsoft has give a solution KB 305982. It works but problem reoccurs ever now and then. Please help to resolve this problem ...

Filtered Mode Copying and pasting as value yield as error?
Dear All, While in filtered mode copying cell that consists formula and converting them into values yield as following error. Copy and paste area are not same so error. Is there any code or macro that can convert the cell consisting formula into value. Note:- The cell is in Filtered mode. Please assist? Rgds, Alighak06 I had the same problem and this macro worked for me, Range("------:------").Select Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Select Selection.Copy Range("------").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, O...

UNICODE error
hi all, vc++ 6.0, win xp i am building a project with _UNICODE and UNICODE included in my preprocessor definitions under project setting. however, i got compilation error when i tried to called a function which accepts UNICODE string as parameters: here's my code: ------------------------------------------------------ CString sXslHeader ( _T("xml-stylesheet") ); m_pContHandler->processingInstruction( sXslHeader, wcslen( m_sXslHeader ), sXslHeaderParam.GetBuffer(sXslHeaderParam.GetLength()), ...

Synchronizing Error [8004010F-501-8004010F-0]
When synchronizing Outlook 2003 only when Outlook opens, some users are receiving the following error in their Sync Issues folders: 10:01:56 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604 10:01:56 Synchronizing Mailbox 'username' 10:01:56 Synchronizing Hierarchy 10:01:57 Error synchronizing folder 10:01:57 [8004010F-501-8004010F-0] 10:01:57 The client operation failed. 10:01:57 Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store 10:01:57 For more information on this failure, click the URL below: 10:01:57 http://www.microsoft.com/support/prodredirect/outlook2000_us.asp?err=8004010f-501-8004010f...

404 Error in OWA when accessing calendar items in public folders
We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003 Server SP1. We have a front-end/back-end configuration. OWA works well except when attempting to access calendar items in public folders. In personal folders, this is not a problem. The public folder calendar appears correctly; however, opening a particular calendar item results in a 404 error about 2/3 of the time. Sometimes it opens properly. Refreshing the item window repeatedly will eventually bring up the item. This problem is not restricted to a particular user, browser or public folder. Even with full owner permissions on t...

Auto Login of users in Frx
We have client installations where users accesses Great Plains and Frx using Citrix. To access Frx they use Reports - Financial - Frx navigation within Great Plains. Previously the users were able to access Frx, without asked to enter the Database login user id and password. They were able to access reports without having to enter any user id password details. It was automated somehow. All of a sudden the users are now asked to enter the user id / password when they access Frx. Is there any way to revert back to auto login feature of Frx. In other words Frx should not ask or prompt with Use...

Multiple login popups
I have several users who are experiencing multiple login popups when they open Outlook 2003 and connect to our Courier IMAP server. When this happens, it's a crap shoot as to whether they can send or receive email, Outlook might hang, or fail to connect to the server ("error receiving null folder" or something to that effect.) Worth noting is that each of them has a 2nd Outlook profile which they use when they're out of the office (This pofile is setup to talk to local Putty socket tunnel, but the problem I describing shows up when I've chosen their main profile). This...

cannot login as another user
I am using CRM 1.2 with the web interface. If I login as a user and select Remember Me I am unable to login as another user. I've tried just typing in the IP address for the server, but it doesn't help. Is there a location on the location on the local machine where I can reset that value? Control Panel - Stored Logons "Tony" wrote: > I am using CRM 1.2 with the web interface. If I login as a user and select > Remember Me I am unable to login as another user. I've tried just typing in > the IP address for the server, but it doesn't help. Is there a loc...

Error on server 2003 with EasyPDF
I am getting a random error that stops the pdf program on our server. Has anyone else had this issue? Run-time error ‘91’ object variable or With block variable not set ...

Error Message when closing Outlook XP SP2!
Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 10.0.4510.0 ModName: mscorwks.dll ModVer: 1.1.4322.573 Offset: 00052781 I have the error file if someone has a debugger of some sort!! Thanks! It is called appcompat.txt.... Thanks! Joshua Miller ...

Exchange 2000 OWA Login
I know that there's a form-based authentication option for Exchange 2003 but this company uses Exchange 2000 and wants a form instead of the browser prompt for the username/pass. I've searched around and havent found an official way to do it. Does anyone know how? Thanks in advance. Exchange 2000 does not support forms-based authentication. With some programming, you could write either a simple web page to front-end it or a more complex web page. However, I don't think you will get any of the advantages of forms-based auth from W2K3 (such as session timeout). -- Jim M...

error opening address book when adding an appointment
I have used Outlook 2000 before but when I loaded it on my new compouter that runs Microsoft Vista I have been unable to add an apointment in the calendar. I always get a message "An error occured when attempting to open the Windows Adress Book. Unable to find the WAB DLL." Excel and Word are working fine. I don't use Outlook for e-mail. And am not trying to link the apointment with anyone else. You are using Outlook 2000 in Internet Only Mode. It is not compatible with Vista. You'll need to run one of the functional versions of Outlook. -- Russ Valentine ...

CHDKSK C: keeps returning error
hi guys running xp pro / sp3 / totally updated a month or so ago, tried to run a chkdsk for C drive; as usual the computer said it would be done at next boot. but I keep getting an error message "checking file system on c: The type of the file system is NTFS Cannot open volume for direct access Windows has finished checking this disk ... first of all, what would cause this? 2nd: why does it keep repeating every bootup? 3rd: how to correct and get CHKDSK running again, or at least to drop the error message? thanks, tZ "Torobi" <mishnu@velo...

TWAIN error (TWCC_BUMMER)
Hello, I'm having a strange problem that has come up on a Windows XP Home with SP2. It has a TWAIN scanner connected to USB. It comes up with a TWAIN error (General failure. Source immediately unloaded.) This error happens when the twain scanning applet is called from another program. If I run the program at the command line it functions perfectly. Nothing that I know of has been changed on the computer. I tried System Restore to go back a few days, but that didn't fix the problem. It seems to be a Windows issue with the way external programs are run and the resources av...